Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Yule Ball 1977

+19
Kestrel Olander
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Emery Larken
Marvolo Gaunt
Kronos Grimm
Luna Hale
Elija Prince
Rabastan Lestrange
Cian Dawson
Morana Gaunt
Kol Mikaelson
Severus Snape
Selena Snape
Jocelyn Immorta
Evan Rosier
Ferox Rosier
Damien Schindler
Luna Valkyrie
Dellen Lestrange
23 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The Yule Ball 1977  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Yule Ball 1977

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:20 pm

"Maybe afterwards?" Suggested Leo, who was just beginning to take a sip of the punch Adonis provided for him. One fruity mouthful later, joined Adonis in watching the dancers.

"Have you been to something like this before?" He inquired, lightly marveling at his date's dancing earlier on. Leo never learned to dance like that, and he had an idea of why. He wondered what it was Adonis needed the fancy dancing for in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:32 pm

"No, actually I haven't. My mother always said that I'd need to go to one of these someday, so she gave me dance lessons. I always laughed and told her that no one would ever want to dance with me, so it didn't matter. Guess I was wrong?" He smiled at his date, then began to wonder if they should still be there. People were drifting off, it seemed, going to some private place that only they thought of. Until they ran into someone else with the same idea, anyway. There were still a respectable amount of people dancing, enjoying some slow song that was playing. Whoever was in charge of the music seemed to enjoy the slow dances, because there were a lot of them playing tonight. Or perhaps that was just how the party was winding down, if it was.

Adonis rubbed the back of his neck, preparing to ask a question. His cheeks were a shade of light pink as he presented his idea. "Hey, um, I don't want to sound weird or anything, but do you want to try to get into my dorm? I don't know if you can because you're a Hufflepuff and all, but if it doesn't work we can go someplace else. That is, if you aren't sick of me yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:42 pm

James pulled Lily slightly, setting his hands on her hips, he spun them around in circles, with a smile on his face. "Sirius and Morgan just danced. Think there's something there?" he asked, lifting her in the air slightly, still spinning around.

Philip nodded, taking Amelia's hand, and pulling her slightly. "I shall do my best then, Headmistress," he said, with a mischievous grin. He pulled her along, and the other couples seemingly let them pass. Good, they needed respect. Even among Mudbloods. He put his hand on rear, smirking, although it was a subtle move. Not fast and rushed. He slowly made his way down with his hand. Then grabbed her waist with his other arm, and spun around, dipping her down, and bringing her up in a rapid succession. He grabbed her arm, and spun her out, and then in, back to his arms. Being that small surely helped Amelia slide easily into Philip's arms. He wouldn't lie about it. He liked smaller women.

Regulus spun Astra out one last time, before bringing her back. He dip her down, and kissed her lips, before bringing Astra up again. He pulled her to him, and whispered into her ear. "This ball has given us enough dancing and drinks. But the room of requirement has a special thing set up today. Wanna move out?" He asked, grabbing her thigh slightly. God, this girl could drive Regulus crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:51 pm

"Sure," Leo responded simply. He then paused and grinned. "Only if you promise not to take my wand this time"

Leo spent whatever leftover time he had finishing his punch, and trying to imagine being sick of Adonis. He sincerely doubted he ever would be in a position to think poorly of him, and whatever images of being Adonis-free he did come up with made him sad. Leo knew he shouldn't be, what with the boy himself standing right beside him-- but Leo was already too please with Adonis to want life without him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Astra kisses him back as he dips her. Her body shivers at his whisper and she gives him a sly grin. ''Of course i do!'' She purrs into his ear. She grabs his hand and pulls him towards the door. She waves bye to her sisters and pulls Regulus against her body, taking him to the Room of Requirement.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Adonis watched as yet another couple fled the room for some private time. His eyebrow quirked as he deciphered their intentions, and wondered if possibly they were moving a bit too quick for themselves. Well, their regrets not his.

"I won't make promises I can't keep," he replied redirecting his attention back to Leo. He winked at him, then realized how horrifyingly provocative that snitch of conversation was. He felt he heat rise in his face and knew without a doubt that he was victimized by the recurring blush once again.

Part of him wanted to just roll with it and make it amusing, but the other part of him that was mortified seemed to take control. He downed another glass of punch in a matter of three gulps to try to cool his burning cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Alice grinned. "Sure." She said, when Frank asked her to dance. She gently grabbed his extended hand and got up from her seat at the table abandoning her drink at the table. Her hand, in her opinion, felt tiny in comparison to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 pm

"I know." Leo said simply, whatever implications Adonis seemed to think there was going over his head completely. "Should we go then?"

He then made the last minute decision to offer the Ravenclaw his arm, and stuck out his elbow. As he did so, he blushed in a way that was identical to the way Adonis did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Instead of taking Leo's arm, Adonis grabbed his hands and spun him around, just like they used to do. It was a little more romantic, though, because he pulled the boy into a hug afterwards. "I guess we can go," he muttered, unable to restrain his smile.

He kept a grip on one of Leo's hands, locking their fingers together, at least momentarily. He let go after a few seconds and simply headed out the door, keeping the physical contact to a minimum. He wasn't entirely sure why, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:23 am

Azaria didn't want to rant about her views on the tournament, so she decided to give him the shortened version. "It's a bit barbaric, don't you think? I mean, I'm all for teaching students how to defend themselves, but why put us in danger if it isn't necessary?" she said. She had never been one to like conflict, even Quidditch was a bit too much for her at times. She hoped Cian didn't mid her sharing her views.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Kiara blushed and shook her head slightly as she and Evan waltzed "I didn't doubt you, I knew you were good, but this is even better than I thought it would be" she said softly with a chuckle. This was her first Dance after all and at the moment anyway it was exceeding her Expectations. "This is my first Dance like this you know?"

When he whispered in her ear and leaned his head on her shoulder she shivered for a moment, though at what she didn't know. Was it the heat of his skin on hers? His breath going down her neck, or just the tone of his voice. Her heartbeat quickened for a moment and she turned to look at him, he was so close.. "Don't worry, your skill was never in doubt" she whispered back to him prepared to spin back out if that is what he wished to do. "I would never underestimate you Evan... Somehow I think that would be a dangerous mistake" she added whispering in his ear. A playful light in her eyes even though she was still blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Evan smiled slightly at Kiara's blush which made her look even cuter then before, and pulled her a bit closer. "For your first dance, you're doing great. I wouldn't have even noticed that you have never done this before." he told her, and honestly it was the truth, she was easy to lead and hadn't even stepped on his feet once.

He couldn't help, but feel slightly amused by her startled reaction to his closeness. Evan also enjoyed having her close to him, her smaller body fitting perfectly against his taller one. And to see that she obviously didn't mind it either, just made it all the more better.
Once more, he spun her around, this time, though, she ended up with her chest to his, so he could look right into her eyes. "A very dangerous mistake, indeed." he agreed with her, his eyes flashing and a dark smirk on his face. Others had made that mistake before and it never ended well. "Good to see that you're smarter than that." Evan winked at her, his expression more easy-going again.

Severus looked down at Selena and smiled. Dancing so closely with her was very nice, but it also made him feel slightly flushed and he needed to get out for a while. "Shall we go outside for a walk?" he asked her, leading her off the dance floor. Maybe a stroll would help to clear his thoughts.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11