Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Yule Ball 1977

+19
Kestrel Olander
Nana Satsuki Kurokawa
Emery Larken
Marvolo Gaunt
Kronos Grimm
Luna Hale
Elija Prince
Rabastan Lestrange
Cian Dawson
Morana Gaunt
Kol Mikaelson
Severus Snape
Selena Snape
Jocelyn Immorta
Evan Rosier
Ferox Rosier
Damien Schindler
Luna Valkyrie
Dellen Lestrange
23 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Yule Ball 1977  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Yule Ball 1977

Post by Severus Snape Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:14 pm

Severus winced slightly when Selena stepped on his foot again, but luckily she was quite light and it didn't hurt too much. Shaking his head at her sheepish look, he decided to take a different approach and pulled her closer to his chest, just swinging to the rhythm of the music. "Maybe this is better?" he asked her softly.

Ferox chuckled warmly and kissed Damien on the cheek, then rubbed his own against it. He didn't care to let his boyfriend take the lead in their relationship, he knew that Damien was a little princess and wanted to be pampered and Ferox loved to do just that. Moving closer still, he rocked his hips subtly against the others boy's and smirked.

Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:12 pm

After a month-long vacation to a remote region of the world, Andromeda decided she should probably return to the castle to participate in the Yule Ball. Andromeda recalled a Hufflepuff boy asking her to the ball, and it would be embarrassing to him if she were to stand him up. It was obvious that Andromeda would be late to the ball, seeing as traveling could take hours- even by apparation. Her escape was needed greatly, though, with all the realization of her cousin's corrupted alliance and the deceit that was lurking throughout the school. Just trying to keep up with it was a lot and Andromeda wanted to no longer be in contact with it. The only reason that Andromeda would be able to return without any reprimand is because of her aunt, who also teaches at the school. Not even she knew where Andromeda was headed, but Druella, Andromeda's mother, was one of the very few who knew.

Andromeda was already dressed by the time she reached the gates of the school. There was no use in heading to her dormitory after she had her belongings removed from it. It was almost as if she had disappeared off the population of the wizarding world, but only temporarily. With a face that displayed a mundane expression, Andromeda strode toward the doors of the school. She walked through the entrance hall of the castle and headed to where the ball was held. "I hope they didn't miss me," Andromeda murmured to herself as she pushed through the doors of the Great Hall. The tails of her snow dress and the ends of her brunette hair entered the hall several seconds after her actual figure did as Andromeda looked around slowly to a place that she hadn't seen in a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Selena smiled slightly and leaned closer to Severus. She enjoyed being so close with him and was also quite glad to stop this weird dancing. Swinging slowly with him, Selena put her arms around his neck and smiled up at him. "I'm glad you asked me to the ball, Severus." she said softly. Selena hoped that Severus would not withdraw from her again, like he had tried before. That's what she feared the most and she pressed her face against his chest to enjoy the time spent with him.

Damien loved it when Ferox got all touchy with him and pressed up against the taller boy. "We shouldn't be too obvious about this, Ferox." he said with a quiet chuckle and smirked up at him. Still though, who would watch them anyway, everyone was to busy with their date to pay attention to them. So Damien, leaned up and brushed his lips against the other's in a kiss.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer in the Department for Spell Damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:02 pm

The Ball was in full swing and Ted had yet to spot Dromeda. As he looked around again, he spotted her. Well, who he thought was her anyways. He got up from his seat and walked over to her. "Dromeda, I thought maybe you weren't coming," he said as he held out the yellow rose he had for her. He looked at her white dress and then her hair that was no longer pink but a lovely brown. He reached out and gently touched the ends with his fingers. "You look lovely," he said offering her his arm, "Shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Sirius brought his extended arm back, and mirrored the position of his hand, with his other one. He lifted Morgan up, spinning around in a circle. He kept himself balanced by using one of his feet only. It was on the floor, as his other leg was up. As he put Morgan down, he smirked, grabbing her hand, and pulled her to him slowly. Then, he pushed his arm, making Morgan spin around away from him, and then pulled her, so she could spin back to him.
The Yule Ball 1977  - Page 9 Tumblr_ly070c8rK41r1amg0o1_500

He put his hand on her waist again, and got back to the first position, still spinning around, bringing Morgan along. His bright blue eyes were brighter than usual, and he simply could not stop smiling. Love you, he muttered. His eyes widened, but he quickly hid the expression, and smirked again.

James looked proudly at the scene. Those two were perhaps only one step away from recovering from their encounter with the darkness. After all, everything would patch itself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Marvolo watched them dance and shook her head, perhaps potter was right, she would be alone in the end. Getting to her feet she walked for the door and left the dance, heading to the stairs she found a place to sit.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:51 pm

As Morgan and Sirius finished the spin, Morgan felt his strong hands lift her. She put her hands on his shoulders bracing herself as he spun with perfect balance. He lowered her, and she smiled brightly as he took her one hands pulling her slowly to him and then pushed her, spinning away from him. She returned to him the same way, and they took up their original positions. Morgan gazed into his blue eyes, the same eyes she had fallen in love with last year. The same eyes she often dreamed about. Morgan's bright eye glittered in the low light and shimmered with happiness that matched the bright smile on her face. She thought she heard Sirius mutter something, but let it pass as they continued to dance. "You're a fine dancer, Sirius Black. And you clean up nicely, too," she spoke softly to him, a tender smile on her lips. Then she positioned her feet legs for a dip in as she anticipated that move was coming next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Malachi was lead onto the dance floor where he was swept around the floor by Remus. It was exhilarating to be with the one he loved in front of who knows how many people. He was lost in the moment trying to follow Remus steps. He had tried to practice for the dancing and it was paying off as he matched the moves perfectly. He didn't want to ruin the perfect moment as they danced.

There was a break in the music and Malachi looked at Remus as they quit dancing. "Would you like to go get a drink" he asked smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:56 pm

"That can wait" he said as he found them a table, sitting down he slid a small wrapped package across the table "This is your christmas gift" he said.

The Yule Ball 1977  - Page 9 Tumblr_m03tqmRjdP1r7mhbso1_400
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:13 pm

As Morgan got into position, Sirius held her leg up, and dip her down. He smirked, as his eyes widened, looking into hers. He caught a glimpse of someone leaving, but his eyes remained on Morgan. They were in a position that would surely send a message. Sirius didn't want that. He was so in love with Marvolo, and yet, he was dancing with Morgan. He had to go after Marvolo, but he couldn't. Instead, he worsened the situation. He leaned his head down a bit, as his eyes started to close. He muttered the same thing he had muttered before, before opening his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 pm

Azaria giggled a bit, "I'm fine. Just a little slip up," she said. She took a deep breath and pulled her back together. She figured it was likely no one saw her, and if they did, they didn't care. She focused a bit too much on her footwork, but held her head high. She was glad to have Cian as a dancer partner, since most other guys might have fallen down. The song they were dancing to ended, and most of the couples, including Azaria and Cian, cleared off of the dance floor. She saw a lot of other couples keeping to themselves, but her and Cian weren't nearly as close as the rest of them. She stood awkwardly for a moment, then asked, "So, how is the tournament going?" She hadn't been keeping up with it very well, but she knew Cian was one of the champions, so she thought it could be an interesting conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Morgan's breath came a little faster thanks to the dance as Sirius held her leg up and dipped her deep. Her grey-blue eyes grew wide as she saw the expression on Sirius' face. Morgan felt the familiar flutter in her chest she used to feel for Sirius so long ago. She loved him, but she also loved Rabastan. But, she was in Sirius' arms, where she felt she should be. Morgan saw him lean in closer to her, and her moved her head towards him, mirroring the motion. Love you... Her eyes softened as her mind tried to make sense of what her ears thought they heard. Morgan's eyes closed gracefully and thought I love you, too, before opening her eyes, locking on Sirius'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Malachi nodded as he was lead to one of the tables. He scratched the back of his head as he sat down and watched as Remus reached into his overcoat and brought out a black box.

Taking it into his hands he opened it and gasped. "Oh my god Remus it is beautiful. Wow how can I ever thank you for this?" he said as he took hold of of the other boys hand. Inside was a beautiful ring that had wolves on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Frank smiled glad she liked to dance, he had taken the lessons so he could be a decent dance partner. He didn't exactly like dancing per say, but he wanted to be a good date. " I Like to to make sure you have a fun time tonight" he said with a friendly smile he really didn't want her to be bored.

Frank feared she might find him boring if he didn't try his best at the ball tonight. With that thought in mind he got up and extended her his hand. "Join me for a dance or two Milady?" he asked with a smile, they could always come back to the drinks and food later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Andromeda glanced to the figure that was approaching her and let a soft blush creep into her cheeks. Ted was one of the few people she missed while she was away, and she was glad to see him. "Oh, I apologize, Theodore. I just had to get away- a rendezvous was greatly needed," she said in a low tone to conflict with her slightly apprehensiveness. "I'd love to." Andromeda placed her hand on Ted's arm and allowed herself to be guided away by him. She felt out of place at this ball because of the unfamiliar faces that she saw. Her awkwardness toned down slightly when she spotted Sirius and one of her maternal twins. Evan? Maybe it's Fer-ox, she thought to herself as she held onto Ted's arm. "I must warn you, Theodore. I haven't danced in ages," she confessed as she observed the other pairs' dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 am

Remus smirked and kissed the back of his hand "Just so you don't forget me" he said his thumb making circles on the back of his hand.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:58 am

Sirius's lips grazed Morgan's, before he gasped. He stopped looking at her eyes, and ended the dip. "No..." He commented, looking back at Morgan. Then, he looked around and was unable to spot Marvolo "I gotta go." He said, letting Morgan go, and jogging to the entrance. He did something he didn't want to do. Marvolo...

Morderus did one final dip, holding Emery by her waist. As he brought her back up, he stamped a kiss on her lips. "See, you know how to move. Enough to keep up with me." He chuckled, seeing Sirius Black leave."You mentioned you had something planned..."He started with a grin, "I can see couples leaving. Should we do the same?" He asked, with a devious smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:00 am

Malachi felt like a schoolboy which when he thought about it he was one. That cause him to chuckle a bit and he smiled at Remus. "How could I ever forget you? You are the one who saved me and gave me life when none would. I just want to say that I love you so much and am glad I am lucky enough to have you." he said. He got shivers as Remus ran circles on his hand. He sighed in contentment. He wondered if the night could get any better then it was. He reached a hand over and cupped Remus chin in it. He looked into the boys eyes and just stared. He could stay like this forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:02 am

Remus closed his eyes for a moment enjoying the feel of his hand on his chin, opening them he moved his chair over so they were beside each other, laying a hand on the other boy's leg he cupped his chin and pulled him in for a kiss that started sweet, but turned into a sensual kiss, his tongue slipping between his lips and flicked along the roof of his mouth he moaned gently into the kiss as he explored the other's mouth.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:36 am

Malachi wasn't expecting it when Remus scooted close and kissed him. He didn't care if anyone saw them or not though. He was lost in the kiss as he closed his eyes. He savored the kiss and jumped a bit when he felt the others tongue enter his own mouth. He moved his tongue around the others and moaned in excitement. He could feel himself getting aroused and moved so he could feel more comfortable. He ran his hands through he others hair and wondered if anyone was staring at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:39 am

Remus kissed him a little longer, pulling back he gasped a bit and chuckled as he fixed his air "you taste like apples" he leaned in and nipped at his lip a little bit before getting to his feet, he offered his boyfriend his hand "Time to show you off lover"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:13 am

Malachi was sad the kiss was over but in a way he was happy. He liked kissing Remus but he was glad he was going to be introduced to some other people as well. Standing up he took Remus hand and smiled. Meeting new people would be strange, new and wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:49 am

Kestrel tensed slightly when it was time for them to make their entrance but her face never changed. She did as they were told and then Nova was leading her in a dance. They were pressed too close for her to glance down at her feet and she grimaced as she nearly missed stepping on the other girls foot. "Aye but who will protect you from me?' She flashed Nova a small wry smile and turned her gaze back towards the ground.
Kestrel Olander
Kestrel Olander

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:52 am

Nova chuckled as the girl tripped her arm sliding along her waist she held her tightly looking at her there faces so close "I think i can handle you" she said she brought her up right "Haven't spoken to you since you became a big bad champion" she commented
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Olander Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 am

She flushed slightly at their close proximity and made a barely noticeable step backwards as they continued to dance; well avoid another mishap on Kestrel's part. "I've been...busy." She merely said, not wanting to divulge her guilt over something so silly. "It's not as if I was the only one who made myself scarce. Hogwarts not worthy enough of your presence?" She teased not unkindly.
Kestrel Olander
Kestrel Olander

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am

"I've been busy, the gaunt girls keep me running" she chuckled
She smirked and took the girl by the hand "your coming with me" she said leading her out of the ballroom.
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:45 am

The Yule Ball 1977  - Page 9 Sarahk10