Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Black Ball (open to students)

+5
Kestrel Olander
Marvolo Gaunt
Dorea Potter
Katrina Lestrange
Luna Valkyrie
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Black Ball (open to students) Empty The Black Ball (open to students)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Sometime past curfew, Andromeda rose from her bed and reached inside her wardrobe to carry a rather peculiar briefcase. She quickly checked to make sure that her roommates were wound asleep before she silently tipped from the room. A sudden sound of movement startled Andromeda and caused her to sprawl upon the wall, and after a couple of minute, she walked from the Slytherin Common Room. Andromeda quietly walked through the dungeons until she passed a rather familiar voice from a portrait.

"Is that my young descendant I see looking rather odd today? Where are you headed? You better not get caught wreaking havoc, young woman!" the bearded man in a frame beside her spoke. Upon a minute of consideration, Andromeda realized that it was indeed her many-greats grandfather, Phineas. "Where are you off to looking so suspicious?" he said to her in a mundane voice.

"Oh, good night, grandfather. I am headed to the Hospital Wing to host that dear special party that you loved so tremendously. My sisters are not fit to be coordinating the party this year, so the task is left up to me. I would prefer to not be descried, so if you wold excuse me, I must be off," Andromeda explained to Phineas Nigellus Black respectfully before she turned away and finished walking through the dungeons. The subtle sound of the man cautiously hopping from portrait to portrait made Andromeda smirk slightly, but when the time came, she was ready to fix her voice to a normal tone.

"What? The Hospital Wing? Why there? You know it's somewhat unhygienic! I am sure you do not want the name of our family to be denounced, do you? In addition, there aren't even any pictures in there for me to watch!" Phineas hissed at her as he passed a few sleeping women. He tried his best to wave Andromeda down, but without her turned to him, she would have no way of seeing his gestures.

"That's the point, grandfather. See you later," Andromeda stated bluntly and began to traverse the marble staircase. Hopefully, the sound of the staircases moving frequently wouldn't give off her presence, but she would know a quick way out anyway. The swoops of Andromeda's cloak fortunately were able to muffle her footsteps by the time she neared the wing. "Kreacher! Mourna," she announced in an authoritative tone as she placed a hand on the double doors to the wing. After the sounds of two faint snaps, Andromeda began to speak again.

"Mourna, if you do not mind, could you please retrieve Sirius from one of the towers and bring him here? While you're at it, please alert Celania of our presence, but do not bring her. You do not need to fetch Bellatrix, Walburga, or Narcissa, either. Thank you," Andromeda said to the house elf that was a lot older than the second. "Now, Kreacher, when I go in there, I need you to clear the room of any beds, desks, chairs, curtains, and any other material item. Thank you." She took a deep sigh and paced before the door for a few seconds and then pushed inside. Andromeda immediately placed her briefcase next to the door of the matron's office. To her own joy, the door was unlocked, and she was able to sneak inside.

The nurse, who was sound asleep, was unsuspecting of what her temporary fate instilled. Andromeda crept up to her with her wand drawn and casted a few dozen spells on her body and the bed, which ultimately would keep her bound and unconscious for a few hours. She was just about to exit the room before a few books caught her eye. Hm, she thought to herself as she examined the healing tomes. After a moment of thought, Andromeda took the couple tomes and locked the door behind her. She took the briefcase and opened it in the center of the room and dumped the books inside the seemingly endless storage area. "Now, just have to wait for Sirius," Andromeda whispered as she took a seat in front of the opened case.

Back to top Go down

The Black Ball (open to students) Empty Re: The Black Ball (open to students)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:34 am

Hogwarts, in its own right, was a truly spectacular school. It's courtyards, specifically the Transfiguration courtyard, allowed natural access to nature along with the forest that was told to be "forbidden". That myth, of course, did not really bother Priscilla, and so she found a way to sneak around the forest for a few hours anyway. It wasn't nearly as magical as she'd expected since she had run into creatures and flora much more dangerous back at her home school. Nevertheless, this new adventure was very delighting.

Priscilla was aware of the time of day it was and knew that students should probably be asleep. She was prepared to construct some twisted story of a misunderstanding if she was to encounter an figure of authority during her journey. The sound of a mystical voice caught Priscilla's attention, and of course, she had to see what was going on. Priscilla knocked lightly on the ajar doors of the Hospital Wing and peered her head inside anyway.

The room that Priscilla stuck her head into was simply amazing. This was one of the rooms that actually looked spectacular and magical, apart from the rest of the castle. "Woah," she whispered as she stepped inside the room. Priscilla inched into the room cautiously and looked to see who was behind the amazing display of colors. There were two long tables alongside either length of the room with small elves carefully pouring drinks into glasses and goblets. The windows, which clearly didn't fit the occasion of the room, had long, velvety curtains that were being fixed upon them. The sound of someone moving from behind a screen near the curtain made Priscilla jump and try to hurry for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:53 am

Andromeda struggled to lace up the back of her dress behind a partition that lay at the end of the Hospital Wing. Her house elf, Mourna, was attempting to assist Andromeda in securing the dress, but did not prevail. "Ugh! You're not helping at all, prego!" Andromeda snapped at the elf and smacked her feeble fingers off the back of her gown. A female sound from the doors caught Andromeda's attention and made her grin widely.

"Oh, Celania!" Andromeda exclaimed as she stepped out from the shade of the partition. "Oh, you're not Celania. Are you here for the party? It'll be starting anytime soon!" She sighed and withdrew her wand from the cleavage area of her dress as she slowly strode towards the girl at the door. With a lazy wave of her wand, the strings at the back of her gown tied themselves in a meticulous bow. Andromeda stored her wand away in the same area and glanced at either side of the wing.

"Elves! Quicker, please! They're starting to show early," she cooed to them in a way that would egg them on, "Kreacher? Why are you here, where's Sirius? Forget it, just don't mess up that table. Hey, Mourna! Since your child could not retrieve Sirius, could you please fetch Morgan Prince from the Ravenclaw dormitories? Thank you!" Andromeda noticed that her voice sounded more commanding than usual. Eh, power comes with a price, she thought to herself before she realized her first guest was still before her. "I'm sorry, almost forgot! Please, have a seat. I'm sure more will show soon enough," she said to the girl from Wolfclaw and nodded to a house elf that stood by the door. He apparently knew what Andromeda was thinking, so he readied two chairs by the entrance for people to sit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:05 am

Morgan had just put out her lantern for the night, after finishing up a chapter in her book of course, when she heard a small pop from the foot of her bed. She sat up right away, grabbing her wand from the nightstand, "Lumos." Her wand illuminated a House Elf she didn't recognize standing at the foot of her bed. "Can I help you?" she asked in a whisper so as to not disrupt her roommates. The House Elf didn't answer her, she simply walked to Morgan's side and took her hand.

In a split second, Morgan was no longer in her dorm. She now stood in a room decorated for what seemed to be a party. Morgan looked around, sleepily and spotted Andromeda. She walked over to her and asked with a small yawn, "Andromeda, what's going on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:14 am

Andromeda watched the elves push in a few cushioned chairs into the last highly-decorated table when a small snap behind her woke her from her trans. "Hey, Morgan!" she said to her with a wide grin, "I bet you're wondering why I've called you here right now? Fret not, my young accomplice! I am here to cordially welcoming you to the annual Black Ball! This party was formerly for the elitist of the elite, but this year, I have a special treat established! I see you're not prepared to party, though. I have the thing for you. I bet you wouldn't mind stepping into the nurse's office, would you?" Andromeda sounded slightly insane, but she was hoping that her party would be a complete success. She gave Mourna a thankful nod and then scanned the room in search for Kreacher. "Kreacher! Bring Aunt Dorea to the Matron's office. She'll know what's going on," Andromeda ordered and paced across the room in observation of the ceiling. The banner that was being draped across the ceiling looked splendid, which caused Andromeda a considerable amount of euphoria.

Kreacher let go of a bottle of mead and placed it onto the table before he was ready to apparate. Mourna, who was still exhausted, gathered up her remaining energy and unlocked the Matron's office and quickly folded the sheets over the endlessly sleeping nurse's body. It was fairly difficult to tell she was in there, but she would still take a lot to rouse. Mourna cleared the desk and pushed it against the wall and moved the remaining chairs inside the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 am

The black lake always looked beautiful in the moonlight. Alexander had crept out of bed, still clothed, and moved to the gryffindor common room. Sitting on one of the window sills, he gazed out over the lake and it's calm beauty. Since it was so late and no one seemed to be up, he took off his eyepatch and dangled it in his hand, letting both of his eyes freely view the lake. Feeling a small itch upon his exposed red cat eye, he began to rub it a little. When he began to let his eye adjust, his eye swirled with radiant colors, however, he couldn't see anything differently.

Sighing softly, he began to think about his home on the beach when he heard a pop right next to him, something grab his arm, and another pop. Without knowing it, he was suddenly in the hallway outside of the... Oh what was it.... Racking his brain a little, he remembered this being shown to him as the hospital wing. Before he could adjust himself, and before he could get his footing, he was being drug into the wing itself. Intentionally, he shut his altered eye, and made sure to keep it shut. "What... What the...." he muttered, completely confused as to what he was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 am

Luna didn't sleep. Way too much was on her mind and her ankle still throbbed and the bruises on her face looked darker and the cut on her cheek was redder. Her pale skin shines in the moon light and her hair looks darker as well. She looks ill. She decides to go to the hospital wing even though she hates them. She coughs and tears well up in her eyes at the pain of it. The people had kicked her when she was on the floor so her chest killed a bit. She quietly walks to the hospital wings, as it is past curfew, with a limp not bothering to hide it. She hears the familiar sound of a elf apparating with Morgan's and Andromeda's voice. She leans in the doorway and looks at them in the shadows. She limps to a chair quietly and sneakily. She remembers what her father says about the blacks. They had an annual ball which he did attend a few times as a friend. She linked this with what he said and remembered Andromeda is a black. She smiles and waits to be noticed, not caring about the bruises and cuts in her face.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:37 am

Celania was on her way back from talking to her mother when Mourna suddenly appeared before her. She jumped slightly and placed a hand over her erratically beating heart. "Merlin," she breathed and did not get the chance to say more as she received Andromeda's message. The elf had gone and Celania was stuck walking briskly down the corridors. She had completely forgotten about the event to be held that night. Something that should not have been easy given her earlier excitement. She hoped she wasn't late, though she didn't dare run. Her steps would surely be heard if she did and she did not fancy a detention.

When she reached the tower of the hospital wing, she picked up her speed. She was panting heavily when she reached the room. "Do you need help with..." her voice trailed off when she looked up to see a Hufflepuff girl standing with her back to the doorway. She seemed to be leaning all her weight on the frame and Celania frowned. "Hey are you okay?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 am

Morgan was on her way to the nurse's office as Andromeda had instructed, when she happened to notice Luna sitting quietly in a chair near by. Celania Black had also noticed Luna and asked if she was alright. Morgan then remembered that she had meant to speak with Luna about her change in demenor after Astronomy class, but never got the chance. Instead of heading to the nurse's office to prepare for what must be the Black's annual ball she had heard about, Morgan headed over to Luna. Before she reached her, she saw the darkening bruises on her face and what looked like a freshly healing cut. Her grey-blue eyes filled with worry as she spoke, "Luna, what happened?" Morgan knelt down in front of her friend, and gently brushed her hair away from her face, being careful not to touch what must be painful bruising on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Andromeda stood in the middle of the room with a triumphant look on her face. The numerous tables that were being set with silverware and china were perfectly organized, and the side tables that were piling up with food were looking delicious as ever. The only thing that remained was a little tune, but that was soon to come. A handful of house elves were at the window setting up instruments on empty stands when the sound of someone struggling caught her attention. Andromeda spun around and watched what was happening and let out a small gasp.

"Oh!" she huffed as she saw a Gryffindor boy being dragged inside by Kreacher. "Kreacher! Put him down! Go do something- help with the music." Andromeda tipped over to the Gryffindor who looked like he was caught off guard like the rest of the students here. When Andromeda offered a hand to help him up, she noticed that it was a boy that she had some dueling fun with the year before. "Alexander, right? I'm so sorry for that; he must have mistaken you for Sirius. But, you may enjoy yourself too at the annual Black Ball!" she said happily as she helped him into a chair. "If you don't have any clothes to wear for this little occasion, you won't have to worry. A designer should be on her way right now." She gave him a friendly nod and turned to see Luna limping into the room.

Andromeda rushed over to Luna once she sat into a chair and patted Celania on her shoulder. Out of the heat of the moment, Andromeda flourished her wand from the safety of her dress and into the air to conjure a few dining chairs. She flicked her wand at them in a detailed manner, which made the chairs pull up slightly closer to Luna. "Sit, sit," she said to Celania and Morgan as she turned her head to locate one of the more familiar elves. "Mourna! Sorry to bother you again, but could you please retrieve Dorea for me? I'm sure you can do it since he obviously can't." Andromeda gestured in a scolding fashion at Kreacher and then turned back to Luna and her injuries. She couldn't decide whether if she should attempt some magic on her own, or if she should wait for her aunt to arrive. Either way, she was the oldest student here and was to take the most responsibility, which is why she yearned for Sirius to appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorea Potter Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:58 pm

At their home in Godric's Hollow, Charlus and Dorea Potter rest peacefully in their bed. A sudden small click at the windowsill was about to change that, though. Just as Charlus rolled off from Dorea, she felt herself being tugged out of bed and onto the floor. "Hm?" she murmured sleepily as she started to wake up. "Oh, it's you Mourna, what is the mat-" Dorea's words were cut short as the female house else began to drag the seamstress across her carpeted bedroom floor. Dorea was sort of alright with the whole ordeal, before she noticed she only had her undergarments on. "Mourna, wait! Let me get my robe!" Dorea squealed as Mourna tugged her some more. At just the right moment, Dorea snatched her arm away from the elf's grip and was allowed to rapidly crawl across the floor to grab her orchid nightrobe that laid at the foot of her bed. Just as she clenched onto the fabric of the robe, she heard a few clicks and a small hand laid its grasp on Dorea's arm again.

Outside from the Hospital Wing, Dorea and Mourna whisked into reality. Mourna scurried off back into the wing before she could be inquired, which left Dorea standing there with a cautious look on her face. "What- Mourna!" she whispered as she checked to see if anyone was coming. "Why am I here? Charlie is going be worried about my disappearance!" She stomped inside of the Hospital Wing to search for the elderly elf, but the whole change in the room's scheme caught her off guard.

"Is this Hogwarts?" Dorea asked as she took a few slow steps further into the room. The banners across the ceiling and the table of drinks and food brought back memories, but there was no way it could be happening once again. The sight of her great niece, Andromeda, made Dorea change her mind about her flashback. "Andromeda? Is this what I think this is?" she asked her with a gleeful smile on her face as she stepped closer to her. "I can't believe you're doing it this year! It's splendid, really, and you've done it in here too! One of the only rooms you could find that didn't have portraits, hm? I know how Phineas can be sometime." Dorea was being filled with so much ecstasy and happiness that she didn't know what to do with herself. Once she saw the tattered and bruised girl sitting on the chair, however, made her mood change slightly. With a concerned look on her face, she asked, "what happened to her?" Dorea placed a hand on her chin and pondered about what she could do to assist her.
Dorea Potter
Dorea Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Manager of Madam Malkin's

http://xenonia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Marvolo slipped from the forest her large wolfed form casting shadows every which way she turned, walking around the school she caught sight of a candle light in the hospital wing windows and decided to investigate. Jumping from a shed to the roof of a lower building she peered in a window and grumbled at the sight of the drapes, with a muttered spell the drape blew open long enough to let her see the festivities about to begin.

With a devious grin she jumped off the roof and ran to her common room, quickly and quietly. As she entered her bedroom she changed back into a girl, taking in the sight of her sister's empty bed she scowled of course Morana knew of this.

Opening her trunk she pulled out a dress she had been sewing for herself in secret, it was a project she had decided to design and make herself given that the frilly ways of purebloods never really suited her. Stripping down she stepped into the skirt then slipped the top that gave down her torso midway leaving her abdomen exposed. Finishing the look with strappy heels and sleeves she left her hair down and wore slytherin's ring on her finger.

The Black Ball (open to students) Dollz2

Leaving the common room she ran a hand through her dark hair and walked down to the hospital wing, pushing open one of the doors she took in the decor, though she had attended before it was still rather impressive. "Hello hello" she said as she approached the group gathered around luna.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 am

Andromeda didn't notice the arrival of her aunt until she whispered something into her ear. She pried her eyes of the damaged Luna and turned to her aunt with a cheerful expression. "Aunt Dorea, you made it! I was getting worried you were working too hard to show up! Anyway, we need your sense of fashion to enlighten some of the drowsy girls," Andromeda explained to her with gestures from her hands. "I'm really happy you could make it, though. Ladies? If you wouldn't mind, please follow us into the office." She was aware of Luna's condition, but it was obvious that they could find a way to mend her before the actual fun began, since they were in the hospital wing. Andromeda beckoned them with her palm and began to strut past the corner when she spotted one of the princesses of Slytherin: Marvolo Gaunt.

A whole lot of thoughts were flushing through her mind, but the most prominent one was about her attire. Marvolo? Wearing a dress? How did she.. but.. what?! she thought to herself during the split moment she exchange a warm smile with her. Andromeda could barely believe what she just witnessed. Marvolo looked absolutely stunning, and since this was the only day she has been seen looking so astonishing must mean that the Black Ball was no joke. Andromeda's mouth formed a wide grin as she pushed inside the matron's office and held it open for the women to enter. As her aunt passed, she quickly said to her, "did you see that girl? That was Marvolo Gaunt- her dress is amazing! It's like a tattered maxi dress, right? It could have also been a stripped down bouffant at the least." Andromeda tried to peer through the doorway to see Marvolo in her dress and was nothing but pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorea Potter Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 am

Dorea couldn't help but beam happily at Andromeda's remarks. "You know I couldn't miss something like this if I was invited," she informed her as she trailed behind her in the path to the office. She offered a polite nod to the girl who entered the wing as they were headed for the office, and she made a mental note of her dress. Hm, not bad. She's got talent, she thought to herself as she walked inside the door that was held open by Andromeda. "Thank you," Dorea said before Andromeda began to comment on the passing girl's outfit. After a minute of Andromeda's rants, Dorea simply shook her head at her. "Yes, I must give it to her, it was nice for what it was. That's probably the highest quality you'd be able to make at home. Shame on you for confusing that with a maxi dress. That's obviously a makeshift wrap dress with more skin than usual. It had a pattern of one of those debutante dresses, too," Dorea explained to Andromeda as she walked around the office. She let the puffy trimming of her night robe graze over the objects so she could get a feel of the room for the clothes.
Dorea Potter
Dorea Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:45 am

Alexander blinked at the hospital wing's new arrangement as the house-elf had been pulled off of him. He looked at the girl confused, purposely keeping his abnormal eye closed. He vaguely remembered her, but he overlooked it. "Uh... Sure... okay." he said simply. While moving to a corner, he quickly fumbled with his eyepatch to get it on. However, while tying it, he pulled too tightly and the string snapped. His face blanched as he heard the snap. "Oh no." he muttered, looking at the broken eyepatch. He didn't know the spell either that would help him still see out of the eyepatch... 'oh great... of all of the times...' he thought to himself in horror. He quickly moved over to a chair that had been pulled out and was near the office that the nurse was in. While sitting down, he kept looking over the eyepatch with one eye open, scanning and trying to think of any way he could fix it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:05 am

Marvolo glanced at everyone a small triumphant smile to see she was only person of notice other then Celenia and Andromeda. Her eyes fell on a gryffindor first year who seemed distraught over his eyepatch that had broken. Walking across the hall she drew her wand and pressed her wand tip into his palm where the eyepatch lay and muttered reparo "it should be fine now" she said.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:55 am

Luna was taken out of her and Morgan's hands and she didn't get a second to say anything as she was being ushered to sit. "Jeez Andro, a bit pushy don't you think?" She turned and smiled brightly at Morgan. "Hey, nice to see you outside of the common room." She generally didn't talk to many people in her house and so she had only seen Morgan in the common room and of course in class. Andromeda was busy with Kreacher and a Gryffindor boy and Marvolo arrived clad in a dress that was befitting to her personality. Celania grinned and gave her thumbs up.

Celania was finally able to have a moment to check her surroundings; and she had to say it was quite a job well done. It was not recognisable as a room in the hospital wing. Their aunt arrived moments later and she followed behind the two as they chatted about Marvolo's dress. She smiled slightly and shook her head, "Girls."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:59 am

Quickly, Luna was whisked away before getting to say a word to her or any of the others who were gathered around her. Morgan was worried for her friend, really worried. But, she did as she was asked and followed a small group of girls to the nurse's office to get dolled up for the ball. I wonder if Sirius will be coming... As she began heading to the office, Celania spoke to her. "Celania! Sorry, I was just getting ready for sleeping when I was summonded here. It is nice to get to see you outside our common room, too. How was your holiday?" she asked the fellow Ravenclaw as she motioned for her to follow.

Morgan's attention was suddenly grabbed when she spotted....Marvolo?.... In a dress! She generally avoided this girl, but she told herself that if the moment presented itself, she was going to tell her how lovely she looked. The dress really did become her. Just as they were getting ready to enter the office, Morgan had her chance, "Good evening, Marvolo. You look stunning." She smiled timidly, gave a wave to the young Gryffindor, and slipped into the office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Luna frowns at everyones interaction but then smiles. "Guys I'm fine...really. Just came to get a dreamless sleep potion and I got a letter from my father to come here." she shrugs and smiles again, seeing Marvolos dress. "Woah...your dress is beautiful...you look very stunning, Marvolo i believe? Luna Valkyrie at your service." She gives a Cheeky grin at her introduction and looks at Morgan. "Hiya Morgs! Guess you're here 'cause of Sirius. You guys are a very cute couple." She says and turns to the others. "I'm fine really. Nice to meet ya! If only we met when I didn't look so roughed up. I swear I do look better than this." She grins. "Luna Valkyrie and you guys are?"
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Marvolo turned at the sound of her name and smiled as she put her wand away "thank you morgan...and Luna" she said with a nod to the hufflepuff "I hope you are joining us this evening"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:41 pm

While letting the other people do what they needed to do, Alexander busied himself with putting back on his eyepatch. Thankfully the Slytherin girl repaired it. He had muttered a soft "thank you." but he was starting to think that she didn't hear it. No matter. After finally getting the eyepatch back on, he was finally able to open both of his eyes and see more clearly. The Hospital wing really did not look like it's normal self at all. He was impressed. Yet Scarlett nor Angel were there, so he didn't really have anyone... Well... except for the old hag from Hufflepuff who looked like she pissed off Peeve's. So to keep himself content, he got up and moved over to a windowsill that still had a view of the Black lake and perched himself there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Andromeda stood at the door of the matron's office as the girls filed into the room and simply smiled at Dorea's remarks. "Oh my, Goddess Dorea! Not everyone can is fortunate enough to share your virtue of fashion!" she said in a high, melodramatic voice. "Now, can you give us just a sliver of your clothing abundance?" Andromeda smirked devilishly and closed the open door after her request to Dorea. She took a stance that resembled a guard in front of the door, and gave Dorea a firm nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorea Potter Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:25 am

Dorea forced a small giggle at Andromeda's superficial praises. "Of, of course, young child," she said as she turned to face the bare walls of the office. Dorea dug into her nightrobe and withdrew her wand, slashing it gracefully at the wall. A handful of silver bars constructed themselves along the length and width of the room, and were secured by her magic. With her wand in her hand, Dorea swept over to one end of the metallic rack and waved her wand along the bar. She moved down the line of bars, swiftly guiding her wand over the rack. Nylon hangers would conjure a few moments after she waved her wand over the area of bar, and soon enough, the racks were being neatly littered with dozens of dresses. The dresses were not all similar, though; each had their own flavor to them and consisted of original patterns. Dorea conjured the last batch of formal wear on the side of the rack closest to the opposite wall and smiled at the girls.

"Well, choose what you'd like!" Dorea requested of them in a happy tone. She placed both of her hands on her hips and admired the wall that was covered in different types of clothes. "It's gorgeous, isn't it?" she asked to nobody as she wiped a fake tear from her eye. "It is absolutely magnificent." Dorea chuckled to herself and sat down on a spare cushioned seat and watched to see what clothes the girls would pick.
Dorea Potter
Dorea Potter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:38 am

Andromeda loosened her position at the door as she watched Dorea's magic decorate the office with clothes. She gave off a mere smile and hummed, "hm-hm." Andromeda nodded to Dorea once again as she left the room and closed the door behind her. The sight of only a less than a handful of students disappointed her, and then a plan sparked into her head. Andromeda strutted from the foyer of the wing towards the windowed area where the musical instruments lay before the partitions. Andromeda cleared her throat once to get the attention of the staff that was present.

"Mourna and Kreacher- when you are done with your current tasks, please take the honor in illuminating our historically significant lake," Andromeda asked them in a commanding tone, "and the rest of the elves- please bring our selected guests to this room along with a flavorful piece of attire. Thank you!" She gave them all a peaceful nod as she pulled out her wand. With a wave of it at the musical instruments that lay behind it, the room was instantly fulled with a refined version of wizard's music. It had the beat of an everyday song, but the tempo of it was slowed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:41 am

Celania gave Luna a skeptical look. She did not look the least bit alright, but perhaps she was. "I'm Celania, nice to meet you," she said smiling. She glanced back at Morgan. "It was great," she said grinning. "I didn't go too far, but any bit of change is nice. How was yours?" She directed the question to both Luna and Morgan. When Celenia turned back to the room, bars were structured on the surrounding walls decorated with a multitude of dresses. "As always, nothing but the best from you Aunt Dorea," she said to the woman, taking in the dresses. Celania put a hand on her chin in thought. "I have no idea where to start," she murmured to herself.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next