Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

+6
Selena Snape
Luna Valkyrie
Elin Whiteraven
Katrina Lestrange
Jocelyn Immorta
Dellen Lestrange
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts  - Page 3 Empty Re: Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Ginny smiled when she saw Elin come towards her. "Hi Elin! It was quite lonely, but great!" She said remembering the sunny weather and the beaches. " I really missed all the people Hogwarts had. How did your vacation go?" She asked her.

Back to top Go down

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts  - Page 3 Empty Re: Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Luna see's a Slytherin girl walk up behind Severus hugging him. Curiosity sparks inside of her and watches her walk away to a girl who looked like her slightly. Sisters..She snapped out of the curiosity and looks around the room, picking out all the expressions on people's faces. Boredom...Happiness...Oh someone's got a crush. She thinks when she see's a random girl staring at a guy, she laughs slightly and continues to look around.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Andromeda offers a quick, makeshift frown to Elin and Jocelyn. "Oh, that sucks. You should still try to make it," she said to them before Elin left. "Cousin, I think the Hospital Wing is a better suited place for this ceremony. Snakes can be nocturnal." She watched Marvolo hug Severus and the Hufflepuff watch her do so. Hm, she grunted in her head as she wondered who else could attend. "Also, what's muffliato?" she asked Celania with a serious face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Celania gave the two of them a small smile. "Well if you really don't fell up to it...maybe next time." She really would have liked to get to know them better but she couldn't do anything if they didn't want to go to the party. Turning back to her cousin, she replied, "That's different." A smile spread across her face. "I like it; and we should be safe since the matron's office is on the forth floor of the tower."

((OOC: Oh flagnogs I forgot it wasn't invented yet. Lol sorry, previous post has been edited.))
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Andromeda rested her head on the palm of her upright hand. "Their loss," she said indefinitely and tediously watched the rest of their table do their activities. The announcement that Andromeda had heard about was taking quite a while to start, which was causing Andromeda to be apprehensive. What could be happening? I think I might know, she thought to herself as she glimpsed at the high table. Nothing, though. Are they going to do it? Andromeda removed her head from her hand and crossed them politely on the table. "Oh, I already know what we're going to do there. Ah! So much to do!" she said to Celania in an excited tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Severus smirked at Luna and was about to answer her when suddenly he was hugged from behind and heard a voice in his ear. "Morvolo! Nice to see you too." he called after her.
Shaking his head, he turned back to the Hufflepuff. "Maybe that's why you strike me as different from the normal Hufflepuff then, Luna. But I'm glad, normally their overly cheerful manenr gets on my nerves." he told her. "That was one of the Gaunt sisters by the way. Marvolo should be a fourth year now." Severus looked back over to her and her sister Morana.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Luna grins at his smirk and nods. ''I am different..I like being different. I'm the dangerous one apparently and when my twin found out, she just laughed.'' She rolls her eyes. ''It can annoy me too...They giggle like hell too. Makes me pretty angry...i mean Can't they laugh normally? and Oh i've heard of them. More of Marvolo than the other...Morana isn't it? Yeah...Heard she's the quiet one.'' She looks at them before turning back to the pair with a slight smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Morgan entered the Great Hall, very excited to be back to Hogwarts. She looked around and smiled when she spotted so many of her friends she made last term. She walked to her house table and took a seat. When she sat down, she spotted Severus and Luna and gave them a wave and a bright smile. It's so good to be back... I wonder if Sirius is back yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Luna see's Morgan and gives her a big wave with a giant smile. Hm...Morgan's here..Wonder who else? She looks around to see a few people and refills her butterbeer, drinking it quickly. She traces the details in the table lazily.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Jocelyn looked at the group who gathered around, all there houses were together like one group, that was a little odd but then she thought about her brothers and how different they all were and only one could hold them together and that was her. Jocelyn looked at her plate and how half full it was but she just kept playing with her spoon. She was in thoughts thinking about how her brothers must have been feeling when she wasn't around. Jocelyn stood up and walked into the direction of the door...
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Luna looks at the girl who started to walk out feeling a sense of familiarity. Achilles...She reminds me of Achilles. She gets up and walks in front of the girl, hoping she'd be nice. ''Urm...Hello. I'm sorry for stopping you from going but..you remind me of my boyfriend.'' She pauses realizing how that sounded. ''I-I didn't mean it in that way i meant..are you related to Achilles Grimm by any chance 'cause when i saw you...you seemed very familiar...'' She asks scratching the back of her neck awkwardly, hoping the slytherin girl doesn't react badly to what she said.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:58 pm

Jocelyn was stopped by a girl and she turned around, she smiled when the girl asked her about her brother. "Umm...Yeah i'm his younger sister but he doesn't know that so if you see him tell him i want to speak to him but please don't mention the being his younnger sister, i only knew it a couple of weeks ago and i wouldn't be suprised when he would tell you that you are nuts, i bumped against his other brother by accident and he told me that we were separated so i look like him?" She asked the girl curiously and also suprised to hear that.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Luna listens to the whole thing. ''I'll tell him when i see him...whenever that is..'' She shrugs sadly. ''Yeah ya kinda do but I'm slightly different to other people. I can pick out things not many people can see. Like you see that hufflepuff girl? She has a crush on that ravenclaw boy. She's hiding it well to some people but i can see it easily. All about knowing facial expressions and body language.'' She grins. ''I'm Luna Valkyrie. Nice to meet you.'' She smiles slightly, nervous Achilles sister may not like her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Jocelyn listened to the girl's story and nodded friendly. "Well that is interesting..." She said to the girl. "I'm Jocelyn, may i ask how you know Achilles, i can see you are in the same house but are you a close friend of his, i never really saw you around last year." It was true the times Achilles spend time with her he was always alone and without people close by to help him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Luna blushes. ''H-he's my boyfriend.'' She looks at the floor. ''I was never usually around 'cause i just go for walks alone and at night. I'm like Achilles i guess...never with somebody. We met at the black lake and well...I fell for him straight away. We became what we were almost instantly. I care a lot for your brother, Jocelyn.'' She blushes as she tells her this. ''I never saw you around much either...I hope i do more this year. You seem nice.'' She grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:27 pm

"Hm... Mine wasn'tmuch different, I guess," Elin replied. She had been stuck at home mostly. There weren't any of her friends living nearby. She did get to go to the beach once though. It was nice, but nothing special. She shrugged and said "Nothing out of the ordinary though. Wish I had more to do in the holidays."
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Jocelyn smiled when she hears that Luna is the girlfriend of her brother. "That is cute.." She says shyly. "I don't think you shall see me a lot but i will and try to be around my brother if he believes me of course.." Jocelyn looked a little worried mentioning the believe thing, she was nervous about telling him about being his younger sister.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Luna grins. ''It is..'' She blushes a brighter red and looks closer at her face. ''You're worried...Don't worry. He'll believe you. I know he will. I mean if he doesn't, i'll make him believe.'' She winks and laughs slightly, feeling more comfortable in the girl's presence. ''So Jocelyn..Stop worrying. He'll be a complete idiot, if he can't see you two are related!'' She smiles reassuringly. I could get along just fine with this girl...She seems to be nice. 
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:23 pm

"Yes i'm worried sick about it and i'm scared too, i don't know if he is going to accept it. We were quite young when all of us got separated you know, i was a toddler as far as i know." She explained to Luna. Jocelyn shook her head causing her hair to fall perfectly in place. "I was on my way to go outside to breath the fresh air before returning to my seat, you are free to join me.." Jocelyn smiled at Luna
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Luna shakes her head at her. ''Jocelyn. Please believe on this...He will accept it. I'm sure he feels like something is missing in his life...'' She watches her shake her head and small smile creeps on her face at the offer. ''I'd love that actually...'' She grins with her blue eyes with green flakes dance a little.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Dellen watched the students eat and talk amongst themselves, as the meal began to draw to a close; she rose to her feet, walking around the high table she stood in front of the students and held up her hands. 

The candles flared and the light caught there attention, the voices dwindled to a hush and all eyes turned to her. "This year, Hogwarts will play host to a legendary event" she said "The tri-wizard tournament" 

Pausing she allowed the message to sink in then continued "We shall be joined with our brothers and sisters from Wolfclaw Academy in a test of strength, integrity and knowledge. Two students from each school shall compete to win"

As the roars of excitement bubbled then died she continued, "The minister of magic and the students of wolfclaw will join us in two days time to welcome them. All shall be welcoming and kind, they shall stay with us for the duration of the year." 

"Now once our guests arrive we shall allow you to enter your name into the goblet, only those brave enough to enter even have a chance to win. Many have died in this tournament and only the strong can survive." a wicked grin christened her lips as she drank in the reactions of her students.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Angel rushed into the Great Hall, just in time to hear the Professor speak. Sighing she took a seat at the Ravenclaw table, processing what had been just said. The Tri-Wizard tournament, well this shall be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Luna's mouth dropped at this and then her adrenaline grew just like her happiness did. Wolfclaw...That must be where...Skyla and Astra are! I get to see them again! Tears formed in Luna's eyes. She fights the urge to cast a patronus to get Aurora down here but realizes Aurora needs her sleep due to Luna's screaming at night. She sighs slightly and a smile creeps up on her face. She knows she's going to put her name in as will all of her others sisters. She claps her hands excitedly and grins from ear to ear, she seems to be glowing with happiness.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Morgan clapped with great excitement at the announcement from the Headmistress. She didn't know if she would be brave enough to enter her name into the goblet, it would be something she would think over. Maybe she would talk about it with Sirius when she found him. She was sure he would be putting his name in... When Morgan noticed Angel sitting next to her, she smiled and asked, "You going to put your name in, Angel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:53 am

Scarlett rushed into the Great Hall rather late due to the hasty England weather and delayed train, herself and Angel had encountered. Her summer vacation with Angel and her father was one of the most wonderful summers she ever experience. But now, even though they had to return to Hogwarts for another year of their magical studies, Scarlett felt as though they were returning to a place of no other name than home.

Making her way-too-further way down the main aisle's opening, Scarlett noticed lots of faces she remembered from last term, including her Gryffindor friend, Elin she nearly injured with an arrow from their make-up course. There is no way in Wells, I'm going to take place in that course this term, she thought silently, giving her friend a wave before managing a place next to Luna. "Hi Luna!" she greeted, taking one of the last slices of red velvet cheesecake from the platter. Luna opened her mouth to reply a greet to Scarlett as well, but was suddenly interrupted by Professor Lestrange demanded silence from the students. It was then that Professor made her announced about Hogwarts hosting the Annual Tri-Wizard  Tournament this year, which involved the Wolfclaw students making a stay in our castle as well as a dorm-rooms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 am

Andromeda rapped her fingernails on the surface of the table as she watched her Head of House make her speech. For some strange reason, Andromeda couldn't help but snicker at the mentioning of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. When Lestrange was finished, instead of applauding like the rest of the student body, Andromeda began to laugh. Her laughs were not filled with excitement or apprehensiveness, but with a maniacal joy. The laughs went from lighthearted to a more hefty chuckle that came from her diaphragm. "Hah, didn't I tell you?" she said to Celania after a wave of her own laughter had diminished. "This is going to be a fun term!" Andromeda sighed and let whatever remnants of laughter that was still in her body escape. In her mind,  she was already plotting something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 am

Jocelyn listened closely to what the headmistress had to tell, when she announced that Wolfclaw was going to be here, her eyes grew bigger in excitement, her four brothers are coming toget.....No! Panic filled her eyes as thought about it. The four brothers Grimm together is a disaster, they going to kill eachother. Jocelyn thought about what Ronan said in Diagon Alley. Jocelyn took deep breaths in and ran out of the great hall searching for fresh air...
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next