Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

+6
Selena Snape
Luna Valkyrie
Elin Whiteraven
Katrina Lestrange
Jocelyn Immorta
Dellen Lestrange
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts  - Page 2 Empty Re: Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

Post by Selena Snape Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Selena's smile dropped when Luna talked about her parents and she sighed sadly. "I know what you mean...my mother died when I was really small, that's why I live in the orphanage in London. Hedwigs Home for children... maybe you have heard of it." she explained. "I don't even know my father." Selena shrugged, she often wondered if he was still alive or not.
Her smile came back when Severus hugged her back. "You're right, I enjoyed our afternoon together." she smirked at him and snickered.

Selena Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer in the Department for Spell Damage
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts  - Page 2 Empty Re: Term Two Opening Feast; Hogwarts

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Luna grins at the slytherin boy. ''It was okay...Could've been better though. How was yours, Severus?'' She wanted to be nice to him as he was able to be nice to a Gryffindor, why not a Hufflepuff that was different? She places her chin on the palm of her hands looking at them both. She hears what Selena says and smiles. ''I heard of it and that's horrible. Sorry for your loss.'' She smiles again, letting herself loose in front of these different people.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Selena grinned at Luna and Severus. "Thank you, but for me it's hardly a loss because I don't even remember them... I never had parents only the people at the orphanage, but they are quite nice." she explained.
"My summer wasn't special either, I spend much time outside and studies a bit. Or played quidditch with a few friends." Selena laughed when she remembered how they slipped out of the house at night to play in the light of the full moon.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Smirking slightly at Selena, Severus told her smoothly that he had enjoyed their time together quite a lot as well.
"My summer wasn't any better than yours, I guess. I read a lot outside, so I didn't have to bother with my parents and strolled around the city a bit. Quite dull if you ask me." he shrugged. "But whatever, we're back and I hope we will have competent teachers this year..." he told the two girls.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Luna grins. ''I know what you mean. I've always thought of an orphanage being a bad place...that's why my older sister's didn't want us to go and get split up. We've looked after each other. Easier that way.'' She says to Selena. ''Just been playing Quidditch or helping the local town.'' She shrugs and grins at Selena's explanation. She looks at Severus with a grin. ''The teachers aren't the problem. It's the students that talk and are arrogant throughout the lessons.'' She laughs slightly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Selena burst out laughing at Luna's words. "You're so right. It's totally annoying, isn't it? I hope we can do more Quidditch lessons this year than last. I just love flying so much." she beamed at the though of being on a broom again.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Severus sighed when he listened to the girls and frowned slightly. "You now, sometimes no parents are better than crappy parents..." he said, his voice low, but then he shook his head and smiled awkwardly at the girls. "Nevermind... so are you living with your sister, Luna?" he asked the Hufflepuff.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Luna laughs with Selena. ''That Sirius bloke needs to step off a wee bit before he talks to a first year. Was very wrong of him to do. So do I! I love speed...I'm an adrenaline junkie.'' She grins at the whole idea of flying, grabbing an empty goblet causing a house elf to appear. ''Can I please have something to warm me up? I do not mind what thank you.'' She smiles sweetly at the elf causing it's bright green eyes to widen. ''Y-yes M-miss.'' Her goblet fills with butterbeer and she grins. ''Thank you...I'm sorry i did not ask your name.'' The elf's eyes twinkle a little and grins. ''I-I'm Twinkle miss.'' Luna grins and thanks her again, the elf disappearing. She turns to Severus. ''Ya may have crap parents but you've got good friends. Yes i do live my sister. She's a Ravenclaw and is my twin. I have two other sisters who are at home i believe.'' She smiles. ''Do any of you have siblings?'' She asks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Andromeda sat at her table with a bored expression when the familiar snap broke her daze. "My gratitude is directed to you, Kreacher," she said kindly as she took the goblets. "Before you return to our home, could you please find my sisters? Thank you." Andromeda nodded at him before he slipped off into his rendition disapparation. She took a sip of her own firewhiskey-filled goblet and slid Celania hers. "There you are, cousin dear," she announced in a soft voice and glimpsed past her figure. Hm, she thought to herself as she took another sip of her goblet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Severus listened to Luna and had to agree with her reasoning. One couldn't choose one's family, but one could choose one's friends. Thinking back to his last year at Hogwarts, Severus had to admit to meeting a few new good friends. "I think you're right, Luna. My friends are more important than my parents. I don't have siblings... I always wanted one, but then again I wouldn't want them to grow up with my parents, so I guess it's for the best."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Damion, who had gotten quite bored while the Sorting was taking place, nevertheless perked up after it was finished and looked round for Elisabetta. Finally spotting her at the end of the Slytherin table, he yelled across the Great Hall to get her attention.

"Oi! Domenici! Did you have a good summer?" he shouted from the Hufflepuff table, ignoring the startled looks from the other students. "Can I tell you about mine? It was boring without you, love!"

A few students laughed, but Damion was completely unfazed by this. He continued his shouts. "D'you mind if I go over there and eat with you? I want to see what it's like in the snake pit for once...my table is boring!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:59 pm

"Oh my god..." Elisabetta muttered under her breath, her face turning red. She turned round and shouted back at him. "You know, I really wish I'd never met you at that party a couple of months ago. No, you can't come eat with me! In fact, never speak to me again!"

She hunched over her food, praying with all of her might that he'd take the hint and leave her alone. Her prayers went unanswered, however; rather than discouraging him from talking to her, Damion became even more animated. At his next shout of "You're quite cute, Domenici!" Elisabetta pushed her plate out of the way and rested her head in her hands, too embarrassed to look at anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Andromeda's eyes wandered over to the source of the yelling. With a disgruntled groan, she turned back to her goblet and downed a bit of firewhiskey and replaced it on the table. "Oh look, ladies, a badger's come to dine," she said involuntarily as she heard him suggesting that he sat near them. Andromeda scoffed at the idea and raised her head. "You can't sit with us, go away," she snapped at him in a loud and agitated tone. Andromeda, not thinking twice about the boy, then turned back to her company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Ginny entered the hall, after a long train and then carriage ride. She sat at the Hufflepuff table noticing Luna and a boy, already sitting there. She guessed he was Damion. He was shouting towards the Slytherin Table, to Betts. She sighed and picked at her food, not really enjoying her pie slice. Not many of her friends were here yet. She wondered how her second year here at Hogwarts would be like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:05 pm

"No problem," she laughed. "Just glad we can spice up our feast a bit." She took the offered glass and thanked her cousin and the house elf with a smile. Her smile spread further as she took a sip. "Why in Salazar's name didn't we think of this earlier?!" There was yelling across the hall and she nearly chocked on her drink in laughter at the badger's words. "If he's not careful her regections might turn magical." She laughed again at Andromeda's words. "I've never heard you sound so informally rude. Fire whiskey getting to your head already?"
She held her glass up. "You want to try?" She asked Jocelyn and Elin.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Andromeda let out a hearty chuckle at Celania's words. She has a point, she thought to herself as she gulped a bit more of firewhiskey. Their new discovery had got Andromeda thinking: if she was able to summon Kreacher for such a nonsensical task as this because he served the house she lived in, what else could she do? Andromeda laughed once again and took a sip of her goblet. "This is a great occasion to commemorate. We can throw a little after party, aye? You, Jocelyn and Elin can come.. I'll invite our other cousins and some other people. Let's try to keep this from the not-so-fun Blacks," she told Celania with a wink. If Narcissa or Bellatrix were to find out about this low-key celebration, elders were sure to be informed. Who knows how that situation might turn out. "Invite your trustworthy friends.. there'll be illicit drinks," Andromeda added as she finished the rest of the firewhiskey in her goblet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:49 pm

It was her own tradition to enter the school each year the same way, so Walburga grunted as she crossed the castle to reach the Great Hall for the first feast. It was hard for her to hold back a scowl from the weather outside. Walburga heaved the doors to the Great Hall open and began to walk inside. Her odd was particularly peculiar: she seemed to be going at a fast pace, but in reality, she was walking just as normally as any other person. The Great Hall was temporarily silenced as her immaculate heels clanked their way down the aisle. Walburga obviously was trying to dress up, for she was probably one of the best dressed there. Her dress slid behind her eerily as she made her way up to the high table, still in silence. Her face showed disgust if not no emotion at all. Using only her eyes, Walburga surveyed the other professors for a good minute. After deciding something in her head, she sighed and took her rightful seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:35 am

"Sounds like a plan," she said around her cup. "In your common room I presume?" A party was just what they needed before getting back into the routine of navigating Hogwarts halls. Walburga arrived then, dressed up as she always was. She followed her movements with her eyes before returning to present company. "Shall we wait until everyone is in their beds for the night?" Celania was already planning her escape from Ravenclaw tower. She scanned her mind for corriders she knew were not patrolled.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:39 am

Andromeda nodded to Celania's suggestion and thought about what else could be implemented. "If things get hectic, or we hear someone coming, I'm pretty sure with the use of spells, cloaks, and elves, we should all get back to our dormitories safely. I can hardly wait," she whispered excitedly to Celania. The presence of Walburga was quite dreadful, and it would be horrific if she were to hear what they were plotting from across the room, which she is infamous for. "I really hope she doesn't get a hint of this," Andromeda told Celania quickly, "anyway, I've heard rumors about something going on this year. Do you know anything?" She watched the high table and waited to see if anyone was preparing to make an announcement, but was disappointed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:26 am

Celania nodded her head in agreement. "And I know of a few secret passages." She quickly cast a glance Walburga's way. "We should be fine, unless she's in a particularly restless mood." A frown adorned her face and she tapped her nails on the table. "This would be much more simple if someone would have created a hear-me-not spell," she grumbled. She raised her brow at the change in subject. "No actually, I haven't. Mother hasn't said a word to me about anything."

Last edited by Celania Black on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:18 am

Morana entered the great hall silently and imidiately looked for Barty. She hadn't seen him in a while and that was making her slightly nervous. After all, he was the charming, handsome poster boy every girl wanted to date and every boy wanted to be friend with. Except for small inner circle of Barty and Morana's friends, nobody really knew that precious son of Bartemius Crouch sr. was not exactly the person he seemed to be. And it made Morana smirk every time she thought about that. 
But right now, he wasn't there. Morana approached Slytherin table with typical selfconfidence ans arogance of hers and sat quietly, as she scanned whole room with her cold and distant eyes. She noticed bunch of little people in front of every table. First years seemed smaller every year.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:58 am

Jocelyn looked from Andromeda to the other Black girl and decided to tell them. "I'm not related to the Black family, I'm adopted and this summer break I found one of my brothers. It seemed that my adopted family has been lying ever since not that matters anyway I haven't seen them so thank you for the offer but no thanks, I'm tired and can use some sleep before the classes start again." Jocelyn nodded at both of them and returned to her plate.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:14 am

Elin looked up at Andromeda's offer. "I agree that it is a good idea, but I think I wouldn't be very comfortable there, seeing as I don't know of the people going, so I'm sorry, but no." Glancing around she saw one of her friends, Ginny sitting alone at the Hufflepuff table. "If you'll excuse me, I think I see one of my friends who needs company. Perhaps we shall meet again, but goodbye for now," she added, smiling. Walking towards the Hufflepuff table, she grinned and waved to Ginny. "Hey Ginny," she said, sitting down beside her. "How was your summer?"
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:27 am

Luna looks at Severus with a smile. ''Course i'm right Sev! I'm a Valkyrie.'' She laughs. ''Only kidding. That's understandable...My older sister's never wanted us as sad as that sounds. They were just worried that we'd be raised up badly. My twin was raised perfectly but i'm her shadow in a way so i'm the darker sister. Quite odd as i'm in hufflepuff.'' She laughs again and takes a sip of the butterbeer with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:30 pm

Marvolo entered the hall, taking a deep breath she surveyed the room for a moment before sauntering over to her houses' table. Spotting Severus she walked up behind him and give him a hug "Long time no see" she said with a smile before she moved to sit with her sister of whom she pulled to her side and laid a kiss on her cheek.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:14 pm

Ginny smiled when she saw Elin come towards her. "Hi Elin! It was quite lonely, but great!" She said remembering the sunny weather and the beaches. " I really missed all the people Hogwarts had. How did your vacation go?" She asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Luna see's a Slytherin girl walk up behind Severus hugging him. Curiosity sparks inside of her and watches her walk away to a girl who looked like her slightly. Sisters..She snapped out of the curiosity and looks around the room, picking out all the expressions on people's faces. Boredom...Happiness...Oh someone's got a crush. She thinks when she see's a random girl staring at a guy, she laughs slightly and continues to look around.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next