Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

End of Term Feast 1978

+5
Cian Dawson
Jocelyn Immorta
Luna Valkyrie
Thane Divine
Dellen Lestrange
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

End of Term Feast 1978  Empty End of Term Feast 1978

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Dellen walked into the great hall her long dress ghosting along the ground. The students around her spoke loudly exchanging information and making sure friends would not be lost.

Taking to the podium she turned and slowly they quieted down

"This has been a year of friendships, of challenges, loss and inspiration, we have found friends and lost friends, and today we depart as one family. Our hearts beat as one and though we go our seperate ways return to our seperate lands we remember, we are not alone"

She waved her arm and the food appeared on the table "Let the feast begin"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

End of Term Feast 1978  Empty Re: End of Term Feast 1978

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:11 pm

As they began to eat there food she smiled "For my hogwarts students, I would like to announce the return of the Care of Magic of magical creatures class taught by my old friend, Professor Bruce Alexus Allen Carrow"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:14 pm

"Also welcoming our new charms professor my daughter Brianna Yaxley, and our new History of Magic Professr, Andrew Eaton"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:37 pm

*Kronos*

Kronos was sitting with his friends. He was quiet. He watched the new teachers and decided he would most likely get on with Bruce than any others.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Luna stares from the very back of the hall with a small smile. She claps her hands at the mention of new teachers. She grabbed a golden goblet filled with water and sips it slowly. She waits for the professors to talk knowing they would want to introduce themselves better than Dellen had.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Bruce cracked his knuckles, as the smell of the old school was still the same. As he heard Dellen speak his name he smirked. He entered the great hall as she finished her speech, looking around instantly. His eyes were set on one Slytherin in special. He winked at Marvolo Gaunt, before nodding at her sister, and smirking upon looking at all the other Slytherins. The finest house in Hogwarts. As he walked, he received glares from two gryffindor students. One in particular, already disliked him. As he stepped close to Dellen, he bowed his head. "It's nice to see you again, Dellen." He said, with a smirk, before turning to the students. Why not make a statement already. "Hope you are all ready to be taught by me once again," He started, hiding a sick smirk. "I apologize for leaving suddenly some years ago, but I have returned to be around all my dear students." He looked between all the houses, and ignored the Wolfclaw folks. "Now please, do go back to your former actions, and don't be distracted by my presence," he said, not minding to sit down. First, offering his hand to Dellen as a way of showing the care he had for her, "And how are you, Dellen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Kronos had decided that this new person Bruce, was unstable, cruel, brutal but if you were on his good side, a damn right laugh...if your dark anyway. He turned to Luna and kissed her. "I think I will like Bruce."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:47 pm

Luna looks around to see Kronos and a small smile forms on her face. She kisses back and hears his words. She nods. She remembered him teaching her before and she enjoyed it very much. He was a great professor and it was a shame not seeing him for a while. ''I like him already.'' She says, staring at Bruce in the corner of her eye.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Andrew had been allowed to attend the end-of-term feast as he was beginning to set up his new life at Hogwarts. Really it felt great to be back to the castle. He'd forgotten how ancient this castle is and so fascinating.. yes the historian in him was influencing him. He might start the year with the History of Hogwarts.. something that professor Binns didn't do: Make the class fun. Andrew smiled at the mention as his name from where he sat on the professors' table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:52 pm

Morgan sat with the rest of her house as was customary for opening and ending feast. It certainly had been an eventful year, one for the books. As the Deputy Headmistress gave the announcement of new teachers for the following year, Morgan glanced up a little shocked. She had had Professor Carrow her first and second year for Care of Magical Creatures. Morgan was pleased that he was back. Their student/teacher relationship hadn't been horrible, and she enjoyed his classes.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Azaria listened to each of the announcements carefully, excited to be seeing the new professors. One in particular she knew would be an interesting class. She leaned over to Morgan, who was sitting next to her, "What do you think of the new Care of Magical Creatures professor?" she asked her curiously. He had said something about returning, so she assumed he had been a professor before. Azaria hadn't had him, but Morgan was two years ahead of her. Even if she hadn't had him, Azaria was still curious about her thoughts on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:20 pm

Briana tipped her head and smiled as Dellen introduced her. If she was able to blush, she was certain that she would have when the announcment that she was the Deputy Headmistress' daughter. She had missed the castle and was glad to be back. Looking around, her crystal blue eyes did a sweep of many of the students, lingering longest on the table that sported the green and silver of the house she had belonged to when she attended school here. Thinking about her missing sister, Briana glanced over to the Gryffindor table and immediately found the face of the one promised to Mira: Sirius Black. He was charming. Fit with Mira very well. Mira, I wish you were here....

She didn't feel the need to speak to the students. They would all get the chance to meet her in class. For now she was simply content with being back home. Briana took her place at the Professor's Table and picked up her goblet of water. Still looking around she spotted another familiar face. Leaning against one of the walls was none other than the Philip she met earlier that term. She smiled and gave a small wave in greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Sirius growled, staring at Bruce. He noticed when he winked at Marvolo, and he didn't instantly jump off his table because James held him back. Mira had disappeared in the same year that bastard left. Sirius knew he was connected. He had to be. There was no other explanation. Why would he leave otherwise? But alas, Sirius couldn't do anything but lay back, and let that bastard roam around freely.

As he noticed Briana, a tear nearly fell from his eye. He was now gonna have to be at Hogwarts with the sister of the love of his life. Well, good thing it was only for an year. Then, Sirius would leave that god forsaken school and never come back. He was already so sick of it all. And the thought of losing Marvolo that came to his head a lot, was not helping.

------

Philip was enjoying seeing everyone in the feast. It'd take a while, but things would go back into place soon enough. Philip would go back to Wolfclaw, taking Aerilyn and Alchemy back with him. And the others were staying here. He blushed just a tiny bit when Briana waved at him, but alas, he waved back. He was happy Regulus was with his friends again, and away from his brother. Lucius was taking care of him. And Philip couldn't be more proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:45 pm

At hearing Azaria's question, she smiled. "I had him my 1st and 2nd year. He's pretty cool as long as you don't cross him," she said with a wink. "I think you will like him, Azaria. His classes were always interesting," she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Kronos grinned. "One sec. We are missing two people." He snuck over to wolfclaw table, he grabbe sky and Legion and dragged to his table. Then sat them down. "YAY! Family reunion." he high 5'ed his bro and smiled.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Azaria nodded, glad to know that he isn't too bad. He seemed like the type of teacher who you could either hate or love, but there's no in-betweens. "That's good to know. Hopefully none of the new professors have any issue with muggle-borns," she commented. She hadn't ever had a problem with her blood status before, but she knew there were those types of people out there. She hoped she wouldn't come across any of them any time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Luna frowns and giggles as she watches him drag over Skyla and Legion. She hugs Skyla tightly as her older sister stroked her hair and kissed her cheeks. ''I'm fine! Stop smothering me! Merlin woman! Smother Legion!'' She cries out and shuffles closer to Kronos in case she attacks again.

''Don't blame me! You ain't spoken to me since that little party of yours! Needs to happen again for me and Astra leave!'' Skyla says grinning at Luna. She snuggles into Legion's side and rests her head on his shoulder. She nuzzles him and grins at Kronos. ''How you feeling, future brother in law?'' She says with a wink causing Luna to freeze and look away embarrassed. Skyla then paused for a bit and took Luna's hand, squeezing it softly. She knew...Luna thought to herself and squeezes back, avoiding Kronos' eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Kronos hugged her and winked at Skyla. "I am fine future sister in law." He again. High 5'ed his brother and laughed.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Jocelyn walked in, almost all the cuts were healed, she hadn't been speaking to anyone ever since and she didn't know if her brothers knew. She passed Legion and Kronos with their girlfriends, she looked at Legion for a couple of minutes before looking at her hands and up to the slytherin table.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Luna gulps down her water and sets the goblet down lightly but her shaky hands caused it to fall. She fumbles picking it back up, blushing deeper. She wraps her arms around her stomach and smiles awkwardly at the trio before her. Skyla wraps an arm around her and pulls her closer, protectively. ''You really should tell him, my little Moon...'' She whispers into her ear and Luna's eyes look up to Kronos'. She looks at Skyla with doe like eyes. ''I will..one day.'' She replies, touching her stomach softly and then grabbing another water. ''Future sister in law? My lord, wonder how that's going to happen? Any plans for the future Legion?'' Luna says with a smirk and then drinks the water.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:13 pm

Legion smiled. "No. Just staying with Skyla. You?"

Kronos noted the whispering. He let it lie. For now. He then stood and strolled over to Jocelyn and whispered in her ear "Whats wrong. You were staring at him like you do when somethings happened. Want me to get him for you?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Luna smiles slightly. ''Staying with your brother.'' She watches as Kronos walks over to Jocelyn. She drinks the rest of the water and Skyla looks at her with disapproval. ''Tell him or i will. Also..you're drinking the water as if it's firewhiskey. Calm down and listen. You need to tell him or you'll forever live on in life thinking of what could be there. You've been thinking about it alone for too long. If you speak to him, you two can think about your life in the future.'' She hisses not bothering to whisper now that Kronos was not there and she didn't care that Legion could hear. Luna sighs. ''Fine. Soon...'' She says and stayed quiet.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Jocelyn stiffened when she heard kronos whispering in her ear. She quickly shook her head. "No, don't it will only make you two upset with me and i can't have that right now, let's survive the end of term feast, so i can go home with Thane." She didn't lie to him, she just didn't tell him the truth, they would know sooner or later but not from her she hoped. Jocelyn looked back at Legion with Luna and Skyla. Luna, she haven't been speaking with her since the third task, Jocelyn looked up at Kronos, gave him a weak smile.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:29 pm

Kronos smiled at her. "I rather be told but okay. He hugged and kissed her fore head. "Speak later little Sister." He rejoined his group.

Legion raised an eyebrow at what he heard and spoke "You have 3 days or I will tell him Luna. He must know" He smiled as his brother sat down after. He knew Kronos did not hear him
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:34 pm

Luna looks at Legion and gives him a small nod. She pulls out a piece of paper and scribbles on it. ''Kronos...We must speak privately. It's nothing bad do not worry...I just wish to speak with you. I have something to tell you.'' She writes and slides it into Kronos' hand. She puts away her quill and Skyla wraps her arm around her shoulder again, causing Luna to smile brightly. Skyla took Legion's hand and traced the details on the palm of it. Luna looks at Kronos with blue doe like eyes and smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next