Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Morning After (Andrew)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Morning After (Andrew)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Morning After (Andrew)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:13 am

"You'll slit my throat, huh?" Andrew said with a smile. "Then I best try not to be a jackass around you," he said letting her go. Andrew scooted over to his chair and retrieved her cane, bringing it back to her. "That's quiet the hidden weapon, Lyra," he said placing it in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:17 am

She chuckled and unsheathed the blade and offered him the hilt "mother wanted me to be able to defend myself so when they said I needed a cane to get around with stability i asked for this. I've named the blade viper because like a snake it hides and can attack at will"

Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:25 am

Andrew took the hilt of the blade from her. It was a simple enough weapon. He looked down the length of the blade and then felt the weight in his hands. "Viper is a good name. Along with attack at will and hidden until needed, it's light and quick," he said handing it back to her. "And, it fits you well," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:44 am

She twirled the end of the cane she held in her hand "the shaft doubles as a mini shield its reinforced so it can handle impact of any kind" she explained "Why would viper suit me?"
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:57 am

Andrew shrugged. "Well, you keep your strengths hidden until you need them. You are quick and accurate in your attacks. Just fits you...." he answered. "Still want to grab breakfast?" Andrew asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:59 am

She nodded and got to her feet sheething her cane she pushed his chair over to him and clicked the brakes into place. "I'm dying to eat" she said "though i eat..alot.." she giggled a bit.
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:10 am

He watched as Lyra got up and brought his chair to him and readied it for him to get back in. "Thanks," Andrew said. This the first time he actually didn't mind that someone brought his chair to him, even if he could have gotten there himself. Normally, it would have bothered him, but with Lyra, it was different. The process her took getting down, he simply reversed to get back in. Once in his seat, he got situated comfortably before grabbing his legs and got his feet put back on his footplate. Unlocking his breaks, he turned the chair to face Lyra. "Well, best not let you starve, then," he said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:12 am

"like you aren't hungry" she said resting a hand on his shoulder she held her cane as they began to walk to the great hall. This time as they passed other people she simply ignored them "are you going to hogsmeade later?"
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Andrew chucked slightly. "Of course I'm hungry, are you kidding!" he teased. With her hand on his shoulder, they made their way to the Great Hall. Just like Lyra, Andrew paid no mind to the looks and comments being made by those around him. When he felt that he might start to, Lyra posed a question to him. "Hmm? Hogsmeade? I thought about it. I haven't been in a while. Are you going to go?" he asked her in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:33 pm

"I could fancy a trip to the village it would be nice to get off of school grounds for once" she said as they entered the hall. She walked over to the slytherin table and took a seat near the end and began dishing out some eggs and coffee.
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Andrew followed Lyra to....his table and wheeled to the end. He was surprised. Andrew thought for sure she would want to sit at her own house table. "Maybe, if you want, we can both go to the village," he offered, pouring himself a glass of juice. He grabbed a piece of toast and took a bite. "You know, you surprised me just now. I thought for sure we were going to sit at Ravenclaw's table," Andrew commented lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:16 pm

She flashed him a grin as ate her eggs "I'm a eagle we eat snakes" she winked and feigned confusion "why mister wood are you asking me on a date?" she said with a laugh
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Andrew laughed at her joke, and pointed the end of his toast at her as if to say touche. He next question caught him a little off guard. "I don't know...." he stammered, "It was just an offer. I mean, it would be nice to go with you, if you wanted the company. We both haven't been in a while, so why not go together." What is wrong with you, Wood? It was a simple question..... He grabbed his plate and dished up some eggs, bacon, and another two pieces of toast. Andrew propped his head on his hand and smiled, "Guess if you want to call it a date, you could." He winked at her and chuckled. This Lyra.... She was something else. She made him feel...happy....

Last edited by Andrew Wood on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:31 pm

She blushed furiously and stared at her plate her ears turning red she had been joking and now he caught her off guard "r....r...really?"
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:36 pm

A small grin touched his lips as he watched Lyra turn beat red at his answer to her question. Andrew took a bite of his breakfast before answering. "If you want. Or we can just go as friends. Whichever you choose," he said softly to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:37 pm

"What about date friends?" she said giggling a bit "we'll see what happens"
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:47 pm

"As you wish," he said. "A little bit of both and let fate take the lead...." Andrew answered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:50 pm

She giggled nervously and bit into some toast. she remembered seeing him when he was walking how mean he was to everyone and here he was being so nice to her so kind and genune.
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:02 pm

"You're something else, Lyra," Andrew said, taking a drink and another bite. "You're teaching me a lot...." he said quietly. "When did you want to go to Hogsmeade?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:04 pm

She chuckled at his comment and got up "we can go in a bit..i'll be back in a bit I need to go to the tower"
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:21 pm

When Lyra got up to head back to Ravenclaw tower, he commented, "How about I meet you in the Main Entrance? I need to go grab a shower as I haven't had a chance yet." He finished his juice and went to follow her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Lyra nodded as he spoke "good idea" she smiled at him before picking up her cane and walking out of the hall her fingers ghosting along the walls to guide her.

Heading to the tower she brushed her long hair and slid into a simple white day dress.

The Morning After (Andrew)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mtp8afn9pM1qh77weo4_250

slipping on a pair of tan knee high boots she grabbed her navy blue pea coat and walked down to the main entrance hall and waited for him.
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Andrew made his way to the dungeons and grabbed a quick shower, combed his hair, and brushed his teeth. He dressed in jeans, a black v-neck tee, his black sneakers, and threw his black pea coat over the back of his chair. His roommate gave him an odd look and a smile as Andrew waved on his way out the door.

He headed towards the Main Entrance and spotted Lyra right away. She looked lovely. Andrew wheeled up to her and stopped. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long. You look very nice," he said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:30 pm

Lyra smiled shyly the bright sun made its way into her shaded eyes. As they started towards the village she said "I should probably look for something for my sister and Morgan, its going to be christmas in a month already" she smiled a bit "I love this time of year though, I went to america once and spent thanksgiving with one of my uncles. It was perfect, what about you? what do you think of this time of year?"
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Andrew wheeled himself at Lyra's pace as they headed towards the village, the sun bright on them. He smiled as he listened to her tell about how much she liked this coming season of good will. "I guess it's alright. Last year was....different...." he said, hinting at the accident. "But, maybe this year will be better...." he added looking up at her. The sun really did suit her. Lyra really was very pretty. "My family normally reads a bunch of stories around the fire as we decorate the tree. Last year was the first time that I really didn't partake in the festivities," Andrew said a little somberly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:59 pm

"Why is that? were you depressed?" she asked bluntly
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:06 am

Andrew chuckled. "You could say that. That and not really appreciating the looks I was getting from the extended family...." he said with a sigh. It was bad enough to have to have to sit on the sidelines while his brothers and cousins all went for a flight on their brooms and played the game that he loved so much. Then to see the looks of pity and disappointment from several other family members. "There are some members who think that I was just not paying attention or too weak since I let this happen. Made it just easier to not be there..." he said, an edge to his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next