Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Morning After (Andrew)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Morning After (Andrew)  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Morning After (Andrew)

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:54 pm

She squeezed his hand tightly smiling "we'll bother Gideon about it soon, i promise"

Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:28 pm

"Fair enough," Andrew answered her. "Now, your other shopping. Where would you like to go?" he asked her. Before she got a chance to answer, Andrew's eyes traveled to a window and noticed a light snow was beginning to fall. He sighed slightly at the thought of how much colder it must have gotten outside to allow for snow to fall. "Actually, Lyra.... It might be better if we head back to the castle. Look..." he motioned to the window, "It's starting to snow." Andrew offered her a gentle smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Lyra got up and walked over to the window so she could see and smiled "yeah....if i'm not back before snow fall Madam will have a fit thinking i'll miss a treatment" she walked over to the table and took her coat. Grabbing her cane she said "ready?"
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:41 pm

Andrew watched her as Lyra went to look out the window. Grabbing his coat from behind him, he slipped it on and nodded to her. "Ready when you are," he said and began wheeling towards the door. He didn't want their visit to the village to end, but he did want to make sure Lyra was going to be alright. Reaching out, he grabbed the door handle and wheeled himself back so he could hold the door for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:42 pm

She giggled blushing as the cold air hit her face, buttoning her jacket and snapping her cane into place she walked out of the inn and led the way to the path. Her blush intesnified as she realized they were on the same path as when they had kissed and she turned up her collar and giggled.
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Andrew couldn't help but smile as he watched Lyra's reaction to the cold. As she giggled, he chuckled lightly following her to the path that would lead them back to Hogwarts. He grinned slightly as he remembered the moment they had on this very path when they were on their way to the village. Suddenly, he thought of something crazy. Andrew cleared his throat slightly and asked her, "Lyra, did you have a good time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:48 pm

"Yes I did" she said smiling at him "Did you?"
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Andrew grinned and nodded. "I did. I really did. Thank you for coming with me, Lyra," he said looking up the path as they moved. Come on Wood.... Gently, he reached out taking her hand and brought his chair to a stop. He looked up into her face and his smile softened as he saw the pink in her cheeks. He swallowed hard and took a deep breath before speaking. "I had a great time with you, Lyra. So, I was wondering.... Even though this visit was just a friends-date.... Would you like to make the next one an actual date?" he asked a little cryptically. "I mean, if you'd like, would you be my girl?" he asked, a soft blush of his own coloring his cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:56 pm

She stopped and looked at him, shock etching into her features. She didn't expect him to fall for her even a little bit, she was dying for godric's sake and he knew it, her confidence faltered visably and she looked at her feet "Yes..i do...but....are you sure..since you..know" she said softly indicating her illness.
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Andrew pulled her to be in front of him and gently pulled her down closer to him so he could reach her face easier. He lifted her chin so he could look into her cloudy blue eyes. "Lyra, illness or not, I'd like to be your guy and you be my girl. You have worked some kind of magic on my jackass heart in the short time I've known you and the time I've spent with you. You're illness is only part of you, just like this chair and my inability to walk if only a part of me," he spoke softly to her. "I would like to be there for you in whatever time you have left. You were strong for me, let me be strong for you...." he whispered, gently stroking her cheek with his thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Lyra felt tears at the corners of her eyes and brushed them away before leaning in to hug andrew, she lowered herself gently onto his lap so she was sitting with him on the chair and laid her face in his shoulder hugging him tightly. "Thank you so much andrew" she said holding back the emotions she was feeling "no..no one has ever seen past the fact i'm sick.."
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:17 pm

He saw the tears well in her eyes, and clenched his jaw as she wiped them away before they could fall. As she leaned in to hug him, he wrapped his arm around her and with his free hand, locked his wheels. Andrew put that hand across her legs as she sat on his lap and held her tight. At her words, he smiled, kissing her shoulder. "You're welcome, Lyra. You're one of the few who looked past the chair I sit in, too. Even though you're sick, you are still a wonderful girl, a beautiful girl," he whispered to her. "So... Is that a yes?" he said with a chuckle after a few quiet moments just holding her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Grace Wood Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:32 pm

She laughed and kissed his cheek "yes its a yes i'll be your girl"
Lyra Grace Wood
Lyra Grace Wood
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:29 am

Andrew laughed at her answer and her kiss on his cheek. He, in turn, kissed her cheek and then, lightly, grazed a kiss on her lips. "And, I'm your guy, Miss Lyra...." he answered her as the snow fell gently, landing softly on the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5