Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A sisterly Protection (Andrew)

Go down

A sisterly Protection (Andrew) Empty A sisterly Protection (Andrew)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Belledona rubbed her stomach softly whilst the other wrote a message to the one who seems to be courting Belledona's little sister. She didn't know if she should be happy about that. Her protective instincts told her to keep this boy away from the person that means the world to her but seeing how happy Lyra was lately, Belle wanted to question the boy. Sending the message to Andrew Wood, she leaned back in her chair thinking about Thane. She had to tell him soon about their baby. Standing up, she poured some water in a cup and sat back down sipping it gently, waiting patiently for Andrew.

Back to top Go down

A sisterly Protection (Andrew) Empty Re: A sisterly Protection (Andrew)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Andrew sat in him dorm, resting in bed as he read. Just taking some time for himself while Lyra was off doing some projects for the end of term. He had just stuck his bookmark in his book and stretched when an owl flew in his open window. Sebastian, his roommate, looked up from the table and took the note. He fed the owl and it flew off as he read the name on the note. "Mate, it's for you," he said as he walked over and handed it to Andrew. Andrew looked at the note and didn't recognize the handwriting. Opening it, he saw that it was from the flying professor, Lyra's sister. He rubbed the back of his neck and set the note on his night stand. He had known it was only a matter of time before Professor Divine would want to see him. Slipping into his chair, Andrew made for the door. "Be back soon..." he called over his shoulder to his friend.

Andrew wheeled himself to the professor's office and paused outside it before knocking. Here we go... With a sigh, Andrew knocked on the door and waited...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Belledona looked up with a small smile. ''Come in, Mister Wood.'' She said softly and placed her elbows on her table, clasping her hands together. She then waved her wand causing the door to open. She had remembered the incident and felt it was rude to just let him open the door by himself. ''I hope you know why i called you here today. I hope i did not interrupt you.'' She said with a raised eyebrow. Her strict, teacher like demeanor was on show but she knew she'd change that by the end of this 'meeting'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:51 pm

Andrew was just about to open the door to her office, when it opened on its own. It didn't bother him. Professors often opened their office doors for students, although, doors were opened for him by almost everyone since the accident... He's learned to deal with it...

Wheeling in, she nodded respectfully at Professor Divine. "No interruptions, Professor. Was simply enjoying the afternoon with a good book... And, I can suspect why you have asked me here..." Andrew answered her as he locked his wheels and folded his hands while his elbows rests on the armrests of his chair. He was actually surprised that she had waited as long as she had to speak to him about Lyra, but, then again, professors were busy people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Belledona bowed her head and waved her wand again, closing the door. The moment the door clicked to signify it closed, Belledona let out a soft sigh and smiled. ''Please call me Belledona or even Belle if you wish.'' She placed her clasped hands on the table and tilted her head. ''I'm glad i didn't interrupt and yes...You're with my little sister Lyra if i've heard correctly. Now tell me...Will you make her happy despite her...health?'' She stared sadly at the student before her, tears pricking her eyes as she thought of her sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:46 pm

Andrew relaxed slightly when the door to Professor Divine's office shut and she appeared to remove the air of professorship from herself. "As you wish, Belle," he said, calling her by the name she asked him to. "Yes, I have been, and still am with Lyra," Andrew answered. He had suspected correctly. This was about her, him , and her illness... "I know about Lyra's condition, but that is only part of who she is. Be that as it may, I plan to do everything in my power to make sure she is happy, no matter what...." he added. His eyes were strong as he looked at Belledona. He saw her sadness when she spoke of Lyra and her illness. Andrew was saddened by it, too, but he was learning to live in the here and now, and not dwell too much on the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Belledona listened carefully and smiled. ''Just know...if you hurt her in any way i will gladly give up my teaching position to cause you more pain than you can imagine. I am not the only protecting my little sister.'' She tells Andrew with narrowed eyes. She didn't want to threaten him but her older sister instincts and motherly instincts came out. ''I looked after her like a mother whilst our actual mother ignored her. Just..look after her. I can see you are a great person to her as she is to you. You used to have this anger the nurses told me about when i worked in the Hospital wing for a while but it's gone now...and i'm glad my Lyra is making you happy.'' She looks into his eyes with soft, caring ones. It was a glance a mother would use looking at their child or thinking about their child. ''I've not been there for my sister as of late and i truly am sorry for that. Being a professor and a new wife is a bit hectic. Just..keep her company, please?'' She pleads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Andrew's brown eyes narrowed ever so slightly when Belledona told him what the repercussions would be should he hurt Lyra, which he had no intention of doing. ...more pain than you can imagine... Inside, Andrew smirked. He had already felt more pain than he thought he could imagine when he was injured in that Quidditch game and would love to say something about that to her. But, he knew where she was coming from. Lyra was her sister, and now there was this boy in her life, a boy who was known for his temper. He looked away from a moment before a half-smile touched his lips. "I plan to keep her company and happy for as long as she will let me," he said looking up. "She's taught me so much, and the last thing I want is for her to be unhappy or lonesome," he added, unlocking his wheels and moving to Belledona. "You have my word," he said, his eyes speaking truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down