Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

All friends of Mine are welcome

+7
Gwen Malfoy
Dragon Immorta
Nova Shadow
Jocelyn Immorta
Marvolo Gaunt
Crimson Braveheart
Kronos Grimm
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Luna and Skyla smirk at Thane as he looks at them and laughs. ''We're not like them! They're like us!'' They burst out laughing. Luna looks towards Kronos and Legion and tries not to laugh.

Belledona takes the beer that Dragon and Thane fought over and sauntered over to Luna and Skyla, sitting in between them with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Kronos went to the door and opened it. "MORGAN! Welcome, please come in. To the living room!" He guided her to the living room.

Thane and Dragon dived over the sofa and snatched the beer. Well Dragon did. Thane tried to stop him. Dragon jumped up and hung from the stairs "MINE!" He said with a grin.

Legion sacked him and gave it back to Belledonna. Then he was tackled over the sofa by Dragon.

Kronos laughed then turned to Morgan. "Welcome to the mad house!"

Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:44 pm

"Hi, Kronos!" Morgan greeted him happily when he opened the door to let her in. As he lead her to the living room, she laughed as she watched the antics around her. "I think mad house is an understatement, friend," she said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Kronos laughed and smiled at her. "How about the home for the clinically insane? You want a drink?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Luna gets up and rushes to Morgan, tackling her to the sofa. ''HELLO!!!!'' She hugs Morgan tightly and then laughs at Belledona. 

Belldona drank the beer and ran to the other side of the room. ''I lived in a manor filled with boys. Come and get me, Dragon!'' She teases and smiles at Morgan. ''Hey I'm Belledona. Please. Call me Belle.'' She says and looks back at Dragon.

Skyla laughs and waves at Morgan. ''Hey Morgs. Call me Sky!'' She says and hears what Kronos said. ''Well the Grimms are mad...The Valkyries and Thorpes are meant for mental hospitals as they're with the Grimms.'' She winks and Luna chases Skyla around the sofa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Dragon lifts Belledonna over his shoulder and carries her outside. He drops her in the pool and walks back in "Don't start with me." He said to nobody. He sat down next to Kronos and Legion. Then waved at Morgan. "Names Dragon Reaver Immorta The Second. Nice to meet you."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Morgan nodded, her grey-blue eyes bright. "That fits better. A drink sounds great! Butter beer if you have it!" she answered. "How has your holiday been-" she started to ask, but was interrupted when Luan tackled her onto the sofa. "LUNA! HI!" she said giving her friend a tight hug. "Nice to meet you, Belle," she said with a smile to her. "Sky, I remember you! You were at the party Luna threw! But, thanks," she said with a bright smile for Skyla, too. Moran returned the wave to the boy and looked at the newest Grimm. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Dragon," Morgan said.

----

Cian walked to the door, hoping he wasn't too late. Ringing the bell, he hid the flowers for Jocelyn behind his back.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Kronos ran to open the door. "Hiya. She is upstairs I thinks Bro, not seen her." He smiled and hauled him in. "Drink?"

Legion gave Morgan a butter beer and hugged her. "Hiya"

Dragon saluted her. Then he received a flying kick from Thane whom then went and pulled Belledonna out the pool
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Belledona laughs and floats on the water. She climbs out and uses her wand to dry her clothes but then changes into a short red sundress. She walks back and wraps her arms around Thane's waist, resting her head between his shoulder blades with a smile. ''Start all i want, Dragon.'' She smirks.

Skyla nods. ''Yep! That's me! Luna's closest sister and Legion's...well yeah.'' She blushes. ''God that party needs to happen at our place again...'' She whispers to Luna and Luna nods enthusiastically. ''Heck yeah!'' Luna says with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:02 pm

Jocelyn was sleeping and woke up from a lot of noises, she was tired still, she climbed out of her bed. She was wearing Dante's shirt with a short shorts, her hair was up in a messy bun. Rubbing her eyes she walked downstairs to the living room when she widened her eyes as the whole living room was full with people. Jocelyn breathing went faster. She panicked as she saw a lot of people came from Hogwarts. Jocelyn looked at Thane and Dragon before she turned around and walked up to her room again. This is not happening now. Jocelyn breathed heavily, she sat down on her bed.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Morgan thanked Legion for her drink and sipped it happily. "That party certainly was a good time! So, how has everyone's holiday been thus far? Anything exciting happening?" she asked.

----

"No drink for me at the moment, mate, thanks," he said to Kronos. As he headed for the stairs, he saw Jocelyn peek out at the racket going on in the room below her. He grinned when she didn't notice him and silently followed her back to her room. He knocked softly on the door and waited. Cian wanted this to be a surprise.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Luna grins. ''It was a great time to chill too! It's been..alright. Belledona is staying at ours for a while until she does some business with her old home so i may be having a party one day during her stay.'' She says, taking a sip of her beer. She hands the bottle over to Skyla. ''Luna's been planning a party for two days straight now...Barely left the study.'' She teases and Luna playfully glares at Skyla. ''Shush Sky or i'll tell everyone what ya wanna do to Legion...oops?'' Skyla blushes bright red and she tackles Luna. Luna giggles and looks over to Morgan. ''What about you?'' She says before Skyla starts tickling her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Morgan laughed at the two sisters. Even though summer had just started, she had missed them both. "Nothing to report. Remus' family says I can go for a visit sometime, which I just might have to do. My family is still.....Well, them..... But, things are good," she answered. Seeing Skyla's blush, Morgan teased, "Unmentionable things, Sky?" Morgan giggled and took a drink with a wink.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Luna and Skyla lay on the floor next to each other and grin cheekily at Morgan. They both get up and tackle Morgan, hugging her tightly. ''Remus and Morgan sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love, second comes marriage third comes a baby in a golden carriageeee!'' The sisters sing and laugh. Skyla grins at Morgan's words and nods. Luna looks at Morgan, winking. ''Basically...she wants the D-'' She was cut off by Skyla tackling Luna and putting her hand over her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:35 pm

There was a knock on the door, Jocelyn turned around and slowly walked up to her door and opened it. Jocelyn widened her eyes and hugs Cian tightly crying in his shoulder. "What are you doing here?" She sniffed. She wasn't sad or angry she was just shocked that Cian was here. She pulled out of his hug as she noticed she wasn't dressed, she wiped her tears away and blushed. "I'm sorry I was so tired from everything and I just fell asleep, I didn't know they had a party and I'm mostly in my room."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Shadow Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Nova leaned against the wall, a beer in hand she lit a cigerette with the tip of her wand and watched everyone around her.
Nova Shadow
Nova Shadow
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Morgan laughed and threw one of the pillows from the sofa at the girls as they sang. She couldn't help the small blush that crept into her cheeks as she thought about Remus and the song. She certainly did love him, she was sure of that... As Morgan drank, and Luna went into detail about the unmentionable things Sky wanted with legion, she went to laugh with her mouth full and nearly choked. Swallowing quickly, she coughed and laughed at the same time.

----

Cian smiled his crooked smile as Jocelyn opened the door. When she hugged him, he wrapped his free arm around her, holding her tightly to him. "I got an owl saying to come for a little get together. I wouldna' miss a chance to see you, Lassy," he answered her, his accent much thicker than it had been thanks to being home for a while. As she pulled away, he raised his free hand and wiped her tears. "I didna' mean to make ye cry," he said softly. As she spoke about not being dressed, he simply smiled at her. "Would ye like me to turn around while ye dress?" he offered with a wink. "Och, here, these are for you. A little touch of my home for ye," he said holding out the FLOWERS to her with a wink. "I hope ye like them," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Kronos gave Nova a quizical look. He leaned against the wall beside her, he offered her a beer and drank some of his own. Then he spoke. "What up with you. You seem distant."

Legion walked behind Sky and whispered in her ear. "Skyla. Love you, so I asked Thane, Hades and Dragon if you could stay round because I miss you. I was wondering if you would." he wrapped his arms round her waist and hugged her.

Thane smiled at Belledonna. He kissed her on the cheek and lifted her into his arms. He sat on a chair with her in his arms. "Heya"

Dragon walked over to Adrian. "Since Thane is an Idiot. What did you say your tea was like?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:15 pm

"Oh sorry. Just Earl Grey with Lemon. thanks." Adrian smiled. "Looks like Thane is good. It's really great to see him doing this good." Looks on Dragon. "Sorry but...did we ever met before? I feel like i've seen you somewere before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Luna looks at Skyla and Legion with adoring eyes and then drinks most of her beer, stepping outside to drink from her firewhiskey flask.

Skyla hears Legion whisper in her ear and her heart skips a beat at his words. She leans back into him as he hugs her. Her hands overlap his and she grins, turning her head. ''I'd love to. I've missed you too, Legion...'' She purrs his name as she whispers into his ear. ''I love you too.'' She says with a smile and kisses his cheek.

Belledona kisses his cheek back and tries not to laugh as he lifts her up. She curls up on his lap and snuggles against him. This was the vulnerable side of Belledona that she rarely showed. Her family and loved ones were the only ones so might as well show it to Thane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Malfoy Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Gwen was waiting at one of the bench in the village park, waiting for Philip to come. He asked her to come to UK, so she really hoped he won't forget her or something, because she would definitely kick his ass for it. She felt a bit sick, but that was probably fault of the plane. Why on earth she decided to travel a muggle way? Oh, it was alchemy who told her it was supposed to be exciting.

Morana stood next to Rabs as he knocked on the door and waited until someone comes to greet them. She never really liked parties, but her wedding was close and it was supposed to be party too, right? Besides, Marvolo is going to be there so there was no reason to be afraid.
Gwen Malfoy
Gwen Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Jocelyn looked at the flowers she got and looked surprised. Her eyes twinkelde with happiness. "Thank you so much, these are gorgeous." Jocelyn gave him a kiss and looked at her clothes and then up to him. "Do you mind if I stay in those clothes, I don't really feel like changing at the moment." It was the truth, she had been in easy fitting clothes the whole break. "Do you like my room?" She asked him happily shoving one of the dark arts books under her bed unnoticed. She didn't want him to find that book."umm we should go downstairs before my drunk housemates walks in on us thinking we are doing something inappropriate." Jocelyn blushed, she was way to shy to do that but she had to b honest he was a really good kisser.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Zane double checked the address in his letter before approaching the door. Yes, this was the location of the party - and Zane would have to be insane to pass it up! He checked his watch and realized he might be slightly late. Wondering who else had arrived, or would arrive, Zane rang the bell and waited to be allowed in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Dragon gave Adrian his tea and smiled. "Yeah. At your place of work every now and then"

Dragon ran to open the door he smiled. "Come in. Ahhh Miss Gaunt Welcome. Rabstaban. Please come in. Hmmm Mr Parkinson yes? Come in my friend all are welcome" he guided them to the living room. Then pointed to the kitchen."Help yourself."

He returned to Adrian. "Thane has done very well for himself. So, tell e about yourself Adrian."

Legion kissed Skyla and smiled. "Yay!" He hugged her tightl and looked fondly at her
Thane cuddled with Belledona on the chair.
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Three shadows crossed the skies, hearing the clouds tremble. Philip, Stephan and Bruce all landed at the same time, and Bruce smirked upon the door. "Let's go!" He came up to the house first, Stephan stepped next to him. "Hush Bruce." He said as Bruce shook his head, and Stephan opened the door. "C'mon..." He said, not bothering to wait for the door to be opened.

Bruce jogged to Marvolo, landing a hand on her shoulder, as he leaned her hand on her ear. "Hey pretty girl. You came alone?"

Stephan entered, and smirked as he saw Thane holding some woman. Stephan went to him, and chuckled. "This the woman you said you had Thane?" He asked.

Philip looked around, and held his palm up. He jogged to the village park, seeing Gwen sitting lonely in a bench. He smirked, coming up behind her, and kissing her cheek. "Hey there."

James held Lily by her waist, chuckling everytime he looked at her. Sirius was on their side, shaking his head and Peter was there as well. "I love you so freaking much," James whispered, squeezing her slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Malfoy Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:04 pm

"Hey," she greeted him with a smile and on his kiss decided to kiss him back, but on his lips. She wanted to show him, that after what happened and after he invited her here, she is not going to act like they are only friends. No matter how many angry lovers she will have to meet today.

"Hey," said Rabastan as Morana only nodded. She never spoke unless it was necessary, at least in company of many people. She looked around to see her sister with Bruce and also kind of hoped to see Barty here. He was away for couple of days now and she really missed her future husband.
Gwen Malfoy
Gwen Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Thane looked up. "Yes Stephan. Yes it is. This is the Beautiful Belledona Thrope. However. I want you to meet someone." He sat Belledona on the table and kissed her he then took Stephan over to Dragon and Adrian. "Stephan, meet Dragon."

Dragon turned to face the new commer. "I am Dragon Reaver Immorta The Second. It is a pleasure to meet you Stephan Avery." He tilted his head and threw a beer across the room at Bruce. "Bruce. Catch." he did this without looking. Knowing Bruce would catch it. "This is Adrian Vector" he said to stephan indicating to his right. "Adrian. Stephan Avery."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next