Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

All friends of Mine are welcome

+7
Gwen Malfoy
Dragon Immorta
Nova Shadow
Jocelyn Immorta
Marvolo Gaunt
Crimson Braveheart
Kronos Grimm
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 6 Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Nova swam closer to him laying a hand on his chest she traced one fo the scars "i can't beleive someone did this to you"

Back to top Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome - Page 6 Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Crimson could not help it he warped his arms around Novas lower back and pulled her against his body. "I cant believe someone would throw you away like so many in the past." He said a gleam in his eyes.

Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet
Jobs: none
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:54 pm

She looked up at him shocked at his words "how..how did you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:03 am

Because I have been hurt in the same way our ugliest scars are on the inside not the out." Crimson said in a soft voice.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 am

Morgan understood more than Marvolo knew. When she left Sirius, all she wanted was to have him back. Rabastan and she just happened, too. She wanted Sirius back with all her heart every time she saw him. Every time she saw him she wanted to be in his arms, to kiss him, to hold him, but it wasn't meant to be. She wanted him in her life more than anything, and fortunately, she was lucky enough that they could still be friends. "I know you didn't. I know you do, Marvolo. I know you do, but you can't rush him. You must give him the time and space he needs. Only then will you have the chance to still have him in some way. Please, for both your sakes....." she pleaded to her friend. Morgan's grey-blue eyes begged for Marvolo to understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:24 am

Jocelyn felt uncomfortable with every minute. She turned to Cian. "I have been reading, unpacking boxes and just relaxing. Could we go to the backyard? I don't feel very well." Jocelyn swallowed moving closer to him. She almost gave him a beg look. It was way too crowded and it was not her party. "Please?" She breathed to him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:08 am

Luna watches as Nova stays with Logan and Crimson. She laughed as they began to dance and she felt the urge to dance herself. She grabs Belledona and Skyla, knowing their love for dancing and they began to sway their hips against each other, smirking. Luna got out her flask of firewhiskey and gulped it down. Luna dropped to the floor into a crouching position and moved back up slowly with her ass against Belledona who was laughing as the two bottles of firewhiskey she had before the party finally hit her. She took Lunas flask and took a sip, sighing in bliss. She looks towards Thane and winks, biting her lower lip.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:46 am

Nova smiled up at him nodding slowly he had no idea how right he was. She traced one of the scars with her nails.

Marvolo nodded to Morgan's words, with a start she realizded she had left Bruce alone and instantly felt guiltily, cleaning up she hid her tears and walked back into the party.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:05 am

Thane grins at Belledonna. He comes other to her and puts his hands on her hips and rests his head against hers. "Helloooo"

Legion goes other too his Brother "Whats wrong"

Kronos sighs. "Bad feeling in my Gut"

Legion smiled "Might be the beer"

Kronos shakes his head "Not that Brother. I just don't really know"

Legion smiled "ENJOY YOURSELF!" He gets up and begins to dance with Skyla

Kronos went up stairs and stood on the balcony. He took of his shirt and stood on the rails. He balanced there and was considering concrete or water. He chose water. He let himself fall backwards into a flip and he landed and climbed out. And put his now soaked shirt on. He sat in the chair in the garden drinking from a beer.

Dragon was stood near Marvolo and Bruce and he said. "I want to kill someone."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:10 am

Belledona leans back into Thane's touch and keeps swaying her hips. ''Hey there.'' She winks and kisses him.

Luna's stomach clenches for some reason and she stops dancing causing Skyla to feel alarmed. Luna turns to look at Skyla and kisses her forehead. ''Don't you worry...I'm going outside for a bit...Keep dancing. Legion is coming.'' She mutters against her forehead. She walks outside and a voice in her head tells her to look up so she does. Only to see Kronos jump off a ledge landing in the water. Her eyes widen and she walks over to the chair that he sat on. ''Kronos...Is everything alright?'' She crouches on the floor and looks at him, the feeling in her stomach growing.

Skyla looks at Luna walk out and then feels Legion near her. She turns around and wraps her arms around his neck, swaying. She leans up and kisses him.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:33 am

Kronos takes Luna's hand and pulls her onto his lap. He cuddles her and whispers "I am fine my love, what is wrong with you."

Legion wrapped his arms round his waist and kissed her. "Gods I love you"

Thane grinned as she swayed. He brought her close and held her.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:36 am

Luna curls up on his lap and shivers as he whispers. ''I have a weird feeling...It made me come to you. Are you sure you're fine, love?'' She whispers.

Skyla kisses back and smiles. ''I love you so much, Legion.'' She purrs his name and holds him close.

Belledona turns around, facing Thane. She kisses him softly and looks into his eyes. ''I love you...'' She whispers so only he could hear and her eyes glowed with emotion. She keeps swaying, smiling slightly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:51 am

Morgan was glad that Marvolo understood. As she dried her tears and reentered the house, she hoped that things between Sirius and Marvolo would get better in time. She retook her seat on the steps, picked up her drink, and went to take a sip. But, then thought better of it and dumped it out.

----

"Sounds about the same as me," he said with a smile as he heard what Jocelyn had been up to since school got out. At her request to get out of the house, Cian stood and offered her his hand. "Let's get you some air, Lassy. Can't be having you fainting on me," he said tenderly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:04 am

Jocelyn pulled herself up, she walked faster when she heard Dragon wanted to kill someone. As she was in the backyard she saw Luna and Kronos sitting as well. Jocelyn glared at them, Kronos was only a year older than her and he was drinking alcohol. Then Jocelyn had a plan, she let go of Cian's hand and ran up to Kronos and grabbed his beer out of his hand and took a big gulp of it and then returned it giving him a kiss on the forehead before she walked to Cian, and watched Kronos reaction. "Sorry i had to do that." Jocelyn said to Cian.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:48 am

Crimson was looking at Nova she was something else, beautiful and yet deadly no but one not to be crossed.

Logan decided to sit back down and finished his fire whisky.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:53 am

Kronos raised an eyebrow. "could of just asked." He kisses Luna and smiled. "Its all good my love"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:59 am

Luna watches as Jocelyn takes the beer and she smiles as she walks away. She feels Kronos kiss her and she kisses back smiling. ''You will talk to me if something is wrong, right?'' She asks with concern in her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Jocelyn gave him a smile....."Underaged drinking....don't tell Legion though!!" Jocelyn shouted to him. She felt a lot better now she was outside and not in the overcrowded room full of drunken people. Jocelyn grabbed Cian's hand and took him to the field and sat down on the grass, leaning against him. "Can you stay here forever?" She asked him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Logan looked around there were a lot of people there and some rather pretty girls but he did not know any of them so he sat quietly and drank his whisky.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:48 pm

Rodolphus busted throw the doors with a big smile on his face. "Hello my pretties." He said heading for the bar.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs: Death eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Kronos smiled. "Of course." He shouted to Jocelyn "He knows. He will let it slide"

Thane kissed her "I Love you too" He grinned and danced with her.

Legion waved to Jocelyn and then he kissed Skyla. He slapped her ass and grinned.

Dragon looked at Bruce and marvolo "That was out loud...Oh well"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Luna sighs in relief and kisses him softly. ''Good..'' She rests her head on his chest and snuggles into him.

Belledona blushes and kisses back. She turns her back to him and sways her hips against his, sliding down his body and grinds her ass as she goes back up. She bites her lip and winks at him.

Skyla kisses back and giggles as he slaps her ass. She looks around and takes his hand, dragging him out the room. She kisses him again smiling.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Legion is dragged out with her and he kisses her he smiled as he grabs her ass and pins her to the wall. "You must have a reason for dragging me out here"

Thane grinned and kissed her. He pushes her against the war and kisses her deeply.

Dragon points to the new comer. "Who the fuck are you?"

Kronos cuddles her.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Sirius walked away, as Peter went with him. James wanted to follow, and he'd do so soon enough.

Bruce looked at Marvolo, and was about to speak when Dragon spoke to Rudolphus. "Wow, Dragon, he's a Lestrange!" He explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Skyla feels herself get pinned to the wall and she gasps. Her heart pounded against her chest and she kisses back, running her hands through his hair. ''Yes...i need you...'' She breathes out and plays with the hair at the nape of his neck, kissing him again.

Belledona smirks and kisses back only to be pushed against the wall. She holds him close and wraps her legs around his waist.

Luna cuddles back smiling, happiness filling her completely. She was with her perfect love and nothing could bring her down.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:14 pm

"Your worst fucking nightmare." He said back laughing and grabbing two beers heading over tho the boy that yelled at him.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs: Death eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Bruce glared at Rudolphus. "Hey, Rodolphus, respect Dragon. He's a friend and he's gonna help us do a lot" he said, as a beer came onto his hand. "Thanks Stephan!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next