Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

She's Mine But I'll Cover You (Marauders)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

She's Mine But I'll Cover You (Marauders)  Empty She's Mine But I'll Cover You (Marauders)

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Remus walked up the stairs to his dorm and threw his bag on his bed, the dorm was empty and he shook his head he was smiling, he hadn't stopped smiling since morgan said yes. He placed the photo of her saying yes on his night stand and pulled off his button down shirt so he could change into his t-shirt.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

She's Mine But I'll Cover You (Marauders)  Empty Re: She's Mine But I'll Cover You (Marauders)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Peter came in first, and didn't even speak to Remus. He couldn't. He simply couldn't talk to him. He made his way to his bed, as James came in. "Hurry up for crying out loud, I'm tired." He shouted to a boy climbing the stairs after him. James simply waved at Remus, making his way to his bed as well. Peter and James took off their shirts, as James kissed his photo of Lily. Sirius came in last, closing the door shut, "Hey Remus!" He said, walking to his bed as well. Talking to Remus wouldn't be exactly easy from there on...

Back to top Go down

She's Mine But I'll Cover You (Marauders)  Empty Re: She's Mine But I'll Cover You (Marauders)

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Remus sat up smiling at the boys "glad your all here mates" he said though he was excited to tell them the news he frowned a bit "something up?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:30 pm

"You tell me!" James spat, as Sirius glared at him. "James, please." Sirius answered, as Peter buried his head on his pillow. "Nothing's up with us, you?" Sirius asked, turning his head to Remus with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:34 pm

"I went to Morana's wedding this weekend...and everyone helped me set up a surprise for morgan" he paused smiling "I proposed to her.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:39 pm

"Wait, what? Don't you think it's a tiny bit too soon?" James asked out of the blue but then shook his head. "Well, whatever, I'm glad she's with you..." he said, his words being pushed out of his mouth. "Just don't let it end brother..." he said only, as Peter chuckled. "Good job, everyone can find girls but me," he joked, pulling away from his pillow. As soon as he looked back at Remus, Sirius had tackled him to the bed. "Alright, why did I not know about this?" he asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:46 pm

"it was last minute" he admitted "like i told you guys she moved in so my parents and I can protect her and the other night when I was with mum and dad and dad was giving me a suit for the wedding we were talking and they said they would support us if we were engaged...right before we left for the wedding mum gave me a ring so i owled morana and barty..and got there okay to propose at the reception."

He shook his head "I still cant beleive it happened shes wonderful and perfect..." he sighed "but all three of you will be my grooms men yeah?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:55 pm

"Depends, do you prefer having Lestrange and Crouch as your grooms men?" James asked, lifting an eyebrow and shooting a look at the bed. Sirius got up,
and shook his head. "Hush James," he said with a chuckle, "Of course you idiot, whomelse would take that place?" he asked smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:58 pm

"James whats your problem?" he said "just because I have friends other then you.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:01 pm

James shot him a glare, "My problem is, from all the people in the school, you had to go to them...just, you're happy, let's not talk about this now..." he said, shaking his head. Sirius rolled his eyes, releasing his shirt from his body, and walking to his bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:15 pm

"there not that bad" he said closing his eyes opening them he looked at peter "whats up with you?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:44 pm

"I'm just tired!" Peter answered, turning his back on Remus. How could Sirius act so normal around him...after what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Remus' eyes narrowed, launching himself on the bed he flipped him over forcing him to look him in the eye "your lying" he said "tell me the truth"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Sirius jogged to Peter's bed and placed a hard tough hand on Remus's shoulder, "You say you're not gonna change because of your new friends, yet, you just did this..." he stated clenching his jaw, as James got up as well. "let me go!" Peter shouted, scared of his supposed friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:44 pm

He shoved his hand off his shoulder roughly "So when we used to tackle each other it was fine but now its not" turning back to peter he softened "please peter...help me...whats going on.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:46 pm

"This is not a playful tackle Remus!" James spat. Peter got up from his bed on the other side, whipping a tear off. "James is right, you're turning, you're gonna get killed..." He stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:50 pm

"Peter" he said reaching out to dry his tears "what do you mean?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Peter pushed Remus away, clenching his fists. "We're gonna kill you if you turn...we promised each other we wouldn't let you go to the other side. We promised we wouldn't let you be killed in a different way..." Peter spat, glaring at Remus. James laid back in his bed, as Sirius lifted his chin, "it's true..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Remus stumbled away from them looking between the three...."...i...i..i'd never hurt you..if you...you.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:58 pm

"Remus, we love you." James stepped up, and walked to them. He pushed Sirius aside, and Peter stood where he was as well. "We will never let you be taken from us by somebody else. If you do leave us, I'm not gonna allow Alastor Moody, or even Dumbledore or Professor Prince to kill you. I'd rather do it myself, because I love you that much...and so do Sirius and Peter..." James looked him straight in the eye, not backing down. His eyes were void of emotion, as he was being as serious as he could be. "You say you wouldn't hurt us, and I want to believe you, but look at what you just did...this isn't wasn't something playful. You could've hurt Peter....what makes me be sure you won't do worst once you...leave us for real..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:00 pm

"I'm ..." his knees buckled and he slid to the floor staring at his hands "i...i'm not going to leave....please..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:02 pm

"You don't show us that. You know what you've been showing us so far? That the only thing keeping you with us is Morgan, what if she dies man...will you just forget us?" James asked, letting possible anger and rage leave him, and he started using a softer tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:08 pm

He looked at them each in turn trying not to cry "i wouldnt forget you..but you'd forget me"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 pm

He looked at them each in turn trying not to cry "I loved you before I loved Lily. Sirius loved you before he loved Mira. We wouldn't forget...ever. We turned into Animagi because of you. Because we loved you so much, we couldn't allow you to be alone in the forest....we never go out to the forest together anymore...because you decided to do that. How do you think we all felt about it...when we learned you'd prefer taking Morgan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:24 pm

"You stopped before I found morgan" he said tearfully "i thought you didn't want me anymore..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next