Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

All friends of Mine are welcome

+7
Gwen Malfoy
Dragon Immorta
Nova Shadow
Jocelyn Immorta
Marvolo Gaunt
Crimson Braveheart
Kronos Grimm
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome Empty All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:42 am

Kronos was sat with Legion and Thane. Thane and Legion were arm wrestling and Kronos was juggling footballs. He owled his friends saying he was bored and they could come over if they want.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

All friends of Mine are welcome Empty Re: All friends of Mine are welcome

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:48 am

Luna got an owl from Kronos and was beaming. She slipping on her shorts and a white button up top she took from Kronos, she puts on her military boots and stood in front of the mirror ruffling her hair. She apparates to his home with Skyla on her arm wearing a red crop top and black skirt with her own boots. They knock on the door as unison and their red lips pull up into a smile. ''OI KRONOS!'' Luna shouts, laughter in her tone and Skyla grins. ''HONEYYY I'M HOMEEEEEEEEE!'' Skyla sings loudly and they both burst out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 am

Kronos lets her in and carries he to the sofa and flops on it with her. "Heya my love"

Thane beats Legion and shout "BOOM TOLD YA!"

Legion hit him and took Sky's hand and walked to the sofa with her. "Hellooo"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:54 am

Adrian got to the house on time...Though he was still nervous about meeting Thane, he was looking forward to it. After all he was really curious how Thane and his family are doing. It was a nice break for him to get from the work. So he reached the doorbell, and waited till someone comes to open door for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Braveheart Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:56 am

Crimson walked into the room and looked around to see all that had came.
Crimson Braveheart
Crimson Braveheart

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: none
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:58 am

Thane got up and opened the door. He saw Adrian and he smiled. "Welcome my friend. Please join us. Beer?" He asked as he strolled though the house "Hows life treated you?"

Kronos saw his sword fighting buddy. "Hello senior sharp sword. You okay?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:59 am

Skyla laughs after hearing Thane and holds his hand, leaning up and kissing his cheek. ''Hey..'' She says softly and looks at Thane and Kronos. ''Hello..I'm Skyla. Luna's sister.'' She grins and looks towards Luna who was looking at Thane with wide eyes. 

Luna kisses Kronos cheek and laughs as he carries her to the sofa. ''Hey love..Lovely home.'' She looks around and her eyes widen seeing Thane. She smiles. ''Hello Thane. Nice to see you again.'' She gives a small wave and she seemed like a small girl, nervous but happy. ''Hey Legion!'' She grins at Legion and hears the doorbell and then someone walks into the room. ''Oh hello. I'm Luna and this is my older sister Skyla.'' The girls both wave and look at him curiously.

Belledona walks down the path staring at the large home before her. She knocks on the door and remembered her best friend's children were here and a smile forms on her face. Sweet Celeste...She thinks to herself and ruffles her blonde hair with nervousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:05 am

Thane chuckled at her "At least I am not saving you this time eh Luna. Don't worry. He knows." Hemlooks at Adrian. "One sec bro" Then rushes to the door. Belledonna. Yay he thought. He opened the door and hugged her "Hiya" He drags her through to the others and returns to Adrian and the others in the living roo,

Legion kissed sky's cheek "Heya, they all know you remember..."

Kronos laughed "Yeah he told me I asked him why you were hurt. He's my cousin."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:07 am

"Oh thanks, Thane....Glad to see you again....you'd be surprised about things that happened in my life." He shakes Thane's hand. "I wanted to take my fianceé with me....but she is just too busy at ministry." Adrian smiled. "Oh a beer? Nah. Can i have just a tea? There's enough beer in my work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:10 am

Thane smiled. "Sure. How'd you like it, oh this is Belledonna Thorpe. She's my Girlfriend. Belledonna this is an old friend of my. Adrian Vector. Belledonna you want a drink?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:15 am

Luna blushes a deep red and buries her head in Kronos' neck. ''Sorry i didn't tell ya.'' She kisses his cheek and then looks towards the new person who entered and she got off of Kronos to hug Belledona. Skyla blushes and nods, looking towards Belledona. A smile bursts out on her face and she walks over to hug her as well. ''Hello Belle...'' The sisters said in unison. 

Belldona smiles at Thane hugging back. She enters the room with an expressionless emotion until she saw Luna and Skyla. She hugs them back and kisses their forehead, pushing them back to their loved ones. ''Hello.'' She says softly as Thane introduces her. She blushes at the word girlfriend and shuffles on her feet causing Luna and Skyla to laugh. ''Hello Adrian...I believe we've met before. Seen ya around with Thane-y here.'' She smirks and then looks towards Thane. ''Oh yes please...Do you have a beer?'' She asks with a smile that only Thane made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:35 am

Marvolo walked into her friends house with a smile on her face "Kronos?" she called out
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:37 am

Kronos whom was still holding Luna called back "LIVING ROOOOM!"

Thane grabbed belladonna a bear then threw one across the room. Then got his own.

Dragon walked in and caught it he waved to everyone and then stood with Thane
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:41 am

Marvolo walked into the living room looking around she smirked "nice place brother"

Nova extinguished her cig before walking into the house, "KRONOS, LEGION YOU PATHETIC FUCKS WHERE ARE YOU!?" she yelled laughing, doing a front flip onto a couch she landed inbetwen the two couples "well isn't this cozy?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:44 am

Luna hears the voice of her best friend and grins. ''Hey Marv!'' She says and watches Belledona. She looks at Dragon and waves. ''Hello!'' 

Belledona waves at Dragon and takes the beer out of Thane's hand with a smirk. She sips it and leans up, kissing Thane's cheek. She turns to Skyla and begins a conversation about the other sisters with her.
Luna joins in with Belledona and Skyla, smiling away with the occasional glance at Thane. he saved her life and she felt like she needed to do something for him. She shakes the thought away and smiles at Kronos before being addressed by Belledona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:51 am

Kronos and Legion shared a look then smiled. "We are fine Nova, sorry about using reducto on you and your pall point blank" they said.

Kronos smiled "It is nice isn't it"

Thane and Dragon both went for the 3L bottle of beer. And are now arm wrestling over it. Whilst talking. "So belledonna. When'd you get together?" Dragon said
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:55 am

Belledona looks at Dragon and smiles. She looks at Thane with loving eyes and then she brings up her front. She looks at Dragon and tilts her head thinking. ''About...two months ago.'' She replies. She looks back at Thane. ''Do you do this all the time? the arm wrestling?'' She says with a laughing tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 am

Thane promptly lost. "Only if we both want something. He won..."

Dragon laughed. He drank from the bottle with a grin. "WEAK! And that's cool. I'm kind of a Loner. I drift around a bit."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:59 am

Belledona leans down and kisses Thane's cheek. She smiles and looks at Dragon. ''You ain't much of a loner if you're here with people now. My sister was the same actually..'' She says thinking about her. She shakes her head and then sips her beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Dragon smiled. "Unfortunately like I said. I drift. Not sure how long I will stick around. But for now it seems fun."

Thane kissed her neck then smiled at the pair.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Belledona smiles. ''I do hope we meet again, Dragon.'' She says and her body shivers as Thane kisses her neck. She looks at him with raises her eyebrow with a grin.

Luna and Skyla spoke together quietly, looking around at everyone. Every movement matched as if they were twins. They both smiled and carried on their conversation, taking Belledona's beer and drinking it.

Belledona feels the beer slipping out of her grasp and she looks towards the girls laughing. ''Could've asked!'' She says and they just shook their heads, drinking it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Thane chuckles. "They are far to like Kronos and Legion who shouldn't be in the fridge."
He turned and looked at them, and laughed. "We saw nothing if anyone asks, have fun!"

The pair who has stealthily gone round them grinned. They grabbed 6 each and ran past Thane and passed them out.

Dragon was acting totally innocent as he blatantly ignored the fact they were trying to steal them
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Morgan had received an owl for a small get together at Grimm mannor, and as she had nothing better to do as the summer holiday was underway, she headed there. Walking up to the door, she rang the bell and waited...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Luna and Skyla smirk at Thane as he looks at them and laughs. ''We're not like them! They're like us!'' They burst out laughing. Luna looks towards Kronos and Legion and tries not to laugh.

Belledona takes the beer that Dragon and Thane fought over and sauntered over to Luna and Skyla, sitting in between them with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Kronos went to the door and opened it. "MORGAN! Welcome, please come in. To the living room!" He guided her to the living room.

Thane and Dragon dived over the sofa and snatched the beer. Well Dragon did. Thane tried to stop him. Dragon jumped up and hung from the stairs "MINE!" He said with a grin.

Legion sacked him and gave it back to Belledonna. Then he was tackled over the sofa by Dragon.

Kronos laughed then turned to Morgan. "Welcome to the mad house!"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content