Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

End of Term Feast 1978

+5
Cian Dawson
Jocelyn Immorta
Luna Valkyrie
Thane Divine
Dellen Lestrange
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

End of Term Feast 1978  - Page 3 Empty Re: End of Term Feast 1978

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:58 am

(Nice god mod but I will leave it.)

Legion laughed. He thought the hit was a moth. "Got to try harder than that." He pulled a Bowie knife from a well concealed holder on his back. "Awww look at the potions knife. Cute. This Bowie Knife...Now this is a weapon."

Kronos drew his wand and was practicly point blank when he said. "Reducto" The chance's of avoiding that were extremly slim. He then took the knife from his boot. I standad combat knife but still lethal.

(Yeah. The bro's love knifes and swords. I don't think that was wise.)

Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:00 am

Jocelyn was just eating some chicken when she saw her brothers fighting with someone, Kronos was cursing someone. Jocelyn drew her wand, pulled up and spoke 'Protego' she walked up to them, still her wand in her hand. She had heard half the story and she was pissed off, nobody insults her dead brothers not when she can hear it. She stepped between her brothers and the slytherin group.

"I'm sick and tired of you two, always ending up fighting someone for fun." Jocelyn's expression showed pure anger. "STOP this freaking show and move to your table! NOW!!" She spoke clearly and then turned to the Slytherin group holding her wand pointed at them. "Don't. Ever. Talk. About. My. Dead. Brothers. When. I'm. Around!! I look like a little girl but i'm not a Slytherin for the show, now sit down and keep it quiet!!"

Jocelyn waited for her brothers to go away and for the Slytherin group to sit down.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:05 am

Kronos and Legion exchanged smiles. "Jocelyn. Shut up. We won't back down. We can't. We never have and never will. Its in our Nature as Grimms. We honour our dead and a direct insult can not be ignored. I am sorry but you do not command us. As I am aware. We listen to one person and sheisn't here. So...." They turned back to the snakes before them. "You still want to play Roldolphus."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:09 am

Rodolphus laught at the small girl. "Get out of the way, the pups think they can play in the dog yard." He said with a evil smirk. "Do you know what they say about boy's with big knifes little...." Rodolphus busted out laughing before he could finish.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Death eater

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:10 am

Dellen turned from her conversation with Bruce, as her ears caught the argument between the siblings and the other boy from her house. Rising to her feet she was beside them within seconds, she had a hand on Kronos, and Rodolphus "How DARE you put shame to this school" she hissed her bright blue eyes were cold as ice "What is the meaning for this embarassment!?"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:14 am

Jocelyn pointed her wand at Kronos' throat. "I don't give a shit, i said i want to survive this feast and go home. I took care of the insult. Now.Back.Off! I will curse you and i really want to use my wand so don't make me!" Jocelyn growled in anger. Mia was taking over from Jocelyn as she was too weak to keep standing. The headmistress came down to the group and Jocelyn lowered her wand immediately.

Last edited by Jocelyn Mia Grimm on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:15 am

"Ms. Grimm put down your wand before I put you to blame as well" the headmistress growled at the little girl.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:17 am

Kronos and Legion spoke "Leave out our sister you runt." when Dellen arrived. The pair didn't look at her. turning away from he enemy was stupid. Then Kronos did as Legion moved forward slightly. "They don't dis-respect out dead." the brothers spoke and acted as one.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:20 am

Grabbing both Rodolphus and Kronos by the backs of there necks she gripped hard "I wear to salazar slytherin if you do not explain right now I shall rip out your pitiful hearts"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:21 am

Legion spoke. "He insulted our dead. The brothers that died."

Last edited by Thane Divine on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:23 am

"They speak out of toung and disrespect the family name." Rodolphus told his aunt winching as she grabbed him by the neck

Last edited by Rodolphus Lestrange on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:24 am

Jocelyn looked at her headmistress and huffed. "Do whatever you want with my brothers, i don't give a shit anymore! But i'm not a little girl!" She stated, glaring dagger at them both.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:26 am

The brother shouted at Roldolphus. "No we didn't you runt we disrespected YOU, we have no problem with the Lestranges. Just you."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:28 am

Regulus didn't want Rodolphus hurt, but seeing the headmistress pick up Kronos like that just made him smile. Regulus then clapped. "Funny isn't it? When people mention my dead family members, I don't go around acting childish." He said before turning to Dellen. "Me and Lucius do apologize Professor Lestrange. But those Grimm fools insulted Rodolphus. We couldn't let it pass..." He started, motioning for her to let Rodolphus go. "If you please Headmistress...we'll calm down." He then glared at Jocelyn. "Speak with the headmistress with respect you insolent child..." He spat.
________
In the staff table, Bruce was enjoying the whole ordeal unfold. But alas, the feast was supposed to go well. He got up, and stepped into the scene. "Now now, what is this mess? Shouldn't you kids be around, playing catch? Go do that before Miss Lestrange and I get really pissed at your actions..." He said, smirking.

Sirius smirked, as Marvolo gave him a kiss. His mind came away from the confusion, as got curious as to why she wanted to speak with James. "Sure...Gaunt." James said. They were in times of peace for now. The feast was supposed to be friendly. So James wasn't gonna be too harsh on Sirius's fiancee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:28 am

"Sit DOWN" she thundered glaring at the girl she then forced the two boys to look at her "you have embarassed this school and Rodolphus you have embarassed this family" her grip tightened "you will apologize to each other..and hug" now all eyes were on them and she slowly released the boys. "and then you will apologize to headmistress grindewald"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:30 am

"You have a problem with one you get them all!" Rodolphus barked back to the boy.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:32 am

Kronos retorted. "Fuck off Bruce this aint your fight. So would you kindly. Do one. Anyway. Headmistres if we insutled the lestranges. Thane would kill us." Legion replied to Roldophus. "Yes. It would seem we do. As YOU Roldophus are to fear full to handle things yourself. Reggie. Shut your gob you worm"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:34 am

Jocelyn glared at the boy who hissed at her. "Keep going, time will come for you, you filthy dirt...." As the headmistress spoke Jocelyn gave a glare and then turned to her seat again, sitting down.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodolphus Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:36 am

Rodolphus took his knife and in a flash of silver sent it zipping throw the air at the two brother. "I will kill you before I am dead." He said after the knife in a voice of steel but cold as ice.
Rodolphus Lestrange
Rodolphus Lestrange

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:36 am

*M*

Marvolo nodded as James agreed to let her speak, "outside? your brothers can come, its just not for prying ears" she looked at Remus and peter for a moment then to Sirius before her gaze landed on Potter.

*D*

"For the love of....* Dellen turned swiftly her hand catching Kronos by the throat she threw him across the great hall sending him flying, "How dare you speak to a professor in such a manor, and how dare you claim to be as honorable as you are you filthy little child"

*m*

Marvolo looked up as Kronos was sent sailing and grimaced "meet me outside after the feast if you don't mind I need to reign in my friends" she said to the boys before stalking over to them, she held out a hand to help Kronos up "You will shut your mouth" she said her voice calm and even "and you will walk out that door and take Legion with you...now"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:36 am

Bruce pulled Legion to him, holding him by his throat. "Respect is something I hold high. You and your brother will respect all that are in the great hall. Or I will make sure you fly across this same hall. As he did. We understood?" He said letting him fall down.

"Like it came for your brothers huh Grimm?" Regulus spat at the other idiotic girl. He was sick of those children thinking they knew everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:44 am

As Kronos flew he shouted "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" he cause laughter around the hall then when Bruce grabbed him he beamed him a smile. After being dropped. He smiled. "Sure. Just. Genuinly don't like strangers acting like they own me. " Kronos shook Bruce's hand and laughed. "You got a strong grip. See ya"

Legion smiled at Dellen. "We are. We just like to wind those who act like kings. Sorry for the trouble. Its in our nature." He looked at Marvolo and bowed his head. "KRONOS come here brother."

Kronos arrived and bowed his head at Marvolo.

Legion smile."Marvolo. Asked that we depart."

Kronos smiled. "Then we shall listen brother." The pair began to leave. The waved at everyone and bowed.
"THANK YOU ALL. SUCH A GREAT AUDIANCE GOODNIGHT!" They got laughter and cheers as they left.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:49 am

Jocelyn pulled up and walked up to the boy who insulted her, she gave him a slap in the face hard. "I don't know you so don't push me over the line." Jocelyn hissed at him.

Last edited by Jocelyn Mia Grimm on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:50 am

The pair smiled at her and dismissed the slapping "Night Jocelyn. Love you."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 am

Regulus held his face momentarily, before pushing Jocelyn off as hard as he could. The whole Grimm family was asking for a beating. "Do that again and I'll kill you," He said, then glared at Kronos and Legion. "Do what Marvolo said..." Lucius nodded, standing next to Regulus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:08 am

Jocelyn was pushed hard but smirked at him. "Now you scare me!" Jocelyn walked away from him and sat down on her place next to Cian.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:14 am

"Second years are funny aren't they Lucius. I can't wait to kill that bitch." Regulus said, glaring at Jocelyn still. "She's there with her little boyfried..." Lucius answered. "Yeah...well I'll kill him too..." he spat as Lucius made him seat down, doing the same afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3