Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Astronomy term 2 lesson 3.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Astronomy term 2 lesson 3. Empty Astronomy term 2 lesson 3.

Post by Chase Niberus Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:58 am

Note: Because i was beginning to teach midterm we proceed our lessons of the last term. That is why i wrote lesson 3. First students who wants to join need to read my posts on lesson 1 and 2 of last term.

Chase was standing in front of his chalkboard, talking to his white chalk who was writing everything down on the board. This was the beginning of a new term, with new first year students, also in his own house and the guest students of Wolfclaw.

When Chase was finished he grabbed his mug and waved his wand at the cushions so that they placed themselves on the ground and the blankets on each on of the cushions. He drank his coffee and waited for the students to come in.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Astronomy term 2 lesson 3. Empty Re: Astronomy term 2 lesson 3.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:13 am

Angel slowly walked up the long twirling that led to the Astronemy tower. I know I should have gotten more sleep last night . Angel mentally face palmed herself before smiling and greeting the Professor. She gazed around the tower before shrugging and seating herself in one of the cushions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:38 am

Scarlett happily entered the Astronomy Tower with her telescope case loosely carried over her left shoulder.  Today was the first lesson of 2nd term and she was very much excited to have Wolfclaw student explore the world of space with them. Wanting to arrive at her destination on time this lesson, she began her way up the staircase to highest point of the tower where class was being held. Starting up the stairs a small drift of cool air whirled passed her, making goosebumps appear along her skin. Being prepare for the weather like professor discussed with them, Scarlett grabbed her Hufflepuff sweatshirt that was slumped over her telescope case and pulled it on over her head, flipping her curls over the outside of the sweatshirt also applying her fingerless gloves to keep her hands warm.

Continuing her journey up, Scarlett arrived at her destination to find Professor Nimberus pacing along side the chalkboard as he told his chalk some announcements he wanted written down. Entering in a polite manner, Scarlett walked in with her usual smile of greeting and gave her professor a wave to help him acknowledge that she was here. With a nod of Professor Nimberus' head of approval, Scarlett went to go take a sit next Angel on a cushions. "Hiya Angel," she greeted as she sat her telescope case softly beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:35 am

Chase saw miss Goode and miss Rose coming and nodded friendly and with a smile at them. "Hello Ladies, right on time." He returned to his chalkboard to reread his announcements and waited for other students and maybe some new students from the other school coming in.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Ginny walked into the classroom hoping she wasn't late. "Hello Professor." She greeted. "Hi Angel, Rose." She greeted to her friends. She smiled, she missed Astronomy even if it wasn't one of her strongest subjects. She then walked over to one of the cushions, and put her telescope beside it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Scarlett smiled as Ginny took a sit on one of the cushions, "Hey there, Ginny!" she greeted with a sweet wave of the hand. She then turned her attention to the chalkboard as Professor Nimberus finished his notes and reread his notes. Scarlett raised her hand, before speaking, "Yes, Professor, last lesson you requested for us to next time, bring our essays to show you our progress. Would that be in order for today's class?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Alice walked into the classroom tiredly. She didn't really like the idea of students who knew Dark Arts would be sleeping with them for the whole term. She sat down, at one of the cushions near the back. "Hullo Professor." She greeted. She put her telescope next to her. She noticed that there were Hufflepuff's, Ravenclaw's but no Wolfclaw's had come yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Scarlett's gaze followed the older Gryffindor girl to the back of the room, where the girl sat alone with her telescope beside her. She met the girl's glance and smiled, mouthing the word, hello, to her before turning back around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Morgan walked quietly into the astronomy classroom. She waved at her friends Scarlett and Ginny. She had missed them through the holiday and was happy to see them in class again. She also spotted a Gryffindor whom she hadn't met yet. She smiled and waved at her, too, and made a note to introduce herself. Morgan took a seat next to Scarlett, placed her silver telescope case beside her, and readied herself for class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Scarlett grinned greatly as Morgan made an arrival through the doorway. "Morgan!" she cried out, after she took a sit next to her. "I missed you!" she added as she wrapped her arms around her, her eyes turning to a light shade of pink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Morgan wrapped her arms around Scarlett, and smiled. "I missed you so much, too! I hope you had a good holiday.You will so have to tell me about it after class," she said brightly. She didn't want to chat too much and get into trouble. She pulled out of the hug and placed her note parchement on her lap, quill ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Scarlett nodded her head in agreement, and begun to write down the announcements off the chalkboard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:56 pm

Luna rushes in with a flushed face. She had ran from the black lake to here and instantly regretted it. She had ran into some WolfClaw student's and they didn't seem so happy to see her. They didn't like her sisters or they didn't like the fact she was in hufflepuff, either way..they didn't want to see her. She let her straight hair cover a new scar that was on her cheek. She saw everyone else and just looked at the floor. She held her gold, engraved telescope in her hands which had black fingerless gloves. She placed it down beside her and looked at the professor. ''Hello again Professor. I trust you had a good holiday?'' She gives a small smile and sits down on a cushion. She looked surprisingly comfortable with the cold that surrounded the tower and looked through the window staring at the moon.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Morgan looked when she heard another student enter the room. It was her good friend Luna! She went to wave happily, and when Luna didn't notice, her bright face fell. Something wasn't right. Luna always waved at everyone she knew when she entered a class. Morgan waited for Luna to sit before she cast Wingardium Leviosa on a small ball of parchment. She kept the ball low, and when it reached Luna, she ended the spell, dropping the ball in her lap. Morgan hoped she would know it was from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Luna looks at the small ball of parchment and looks up, seeing Morgan. She waved and gave a small smile. She traces the detail on the telescope and looks at the moon again wanting to go do some more looking. She did loads on holiday as well as other things but the view wasn't as great as it was here. She just smiled at the moon, it's light reflecting in her eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:26 pm

Morgan waves back, still noticing that Luna wasn't Luna. She smiled back and went back to her notes. She hoped to get to talk with her after class so she could make sure she was alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elin Whiteraven Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Elin walks into the Astronomy class, slightly humming as she does so. For some unknown reason she feels really happy that day. "Hello Professor," she says, smiling. Grinning widely, she adds "Hello Angel, Scar, Ginny and Alice." Noticing two other students she doesn't in the classroom too, she smiles at them too. As she takes her seat, she wonders if the Wolfclaw students would attend this lesson or if they would have their own lessons separately. She hadn't got to know any of them yet, but most of them had seemed rather menacing, but that was to be expected from what they learned in their school.
Elin Whiteraven
Elin Whiteraven

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Chase saw the students walking in and greeting him and asking him about his holidays, he only smiled at them and he made a mental note to tell them about his holiday later. Miss Rose asked him a very interesting question so he put his mug with coffee away and sat down on his stoo

"Girls, girls....I know you haven't seen each other maybe the whole summer break but i thought that you had seen the others by now when we had the start of term feast in the great hall? So miss Rose to answer your interesting question...Yes you will have to show me what you got in today's lesson so i hope you haven't forgotten the notes at home in your dorm because if you do enjoy walking down and up the stairs to get them. Okay ladies i got another question from miss Valkyrie about my holiday and thank you for asking miss Valkyrie. My holiday was busy because i just moved into a bigger house with my daughter so we had of things to do." Chase smiled at the girls and then he stood up took another sip of his drink and put it down again, looking at the students.

"Thank you all for coming to this lesson i had hoped their would be other students as well but that's okay maybe they are not nightpeople and need their beauty sleep. If there are new students i would like to speak with them first, so we are going to continue to study the planets Jupiter and the moons and then i will call you with me one by one to let me show you what you got, make it a fun talk and not reading from your notes, just tell me in general what you got. You can all get ready with your telescope and study, there are the hot chocolate or English Tea so don't get frozen." Chase said to his students and let them settle their telescopes before asking a student with him.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Scarlett looked up from her parchments to acknowledge Luna's arrival with a welcoming smile, before she returned back to her parchment. After finishing her last note, Scarlett heard the noise of Professor Nimberus' mug and looked up to show him she had his attention. She listened to his announcements and nodded her head at the answer she received to her question. After the introduction, Scarlett pulled out her telescope from its case and positioned it to face Jupiter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:04 pm

B'elena walked toward the Astronomy Tower, knowing she was late for the lesson. She had been exploring, hoping that Hogwarts had a dueling class. Unfortunately they didn't. So she had decided to go to a class that Wolfclaw didn't have. Some Hufflepuff's had told her about this class and it seemed interesting. She walked in and saw the students telescopes. She realized she didn't have a telescope with her, it wasn't needed in Wolfclaw after all. "Hello Professor. " she greeted shyly. She didn't know what to do. Should she sit down on a cushion? Wait for the Professor's reply?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Chase saw the students getting up and then hey eyes fell on a girl who was greeting him but looked a little lost. Chase decided that he should talk to her first because he was sure she was not from Hogwarts.

"Hello, i'm Chase Niberus but you can call me Chase, you are new in this class are you?" He asked her but without waiting for her reply he continued. "Welcome to Astronomy class, don't be scared the students here just started it is only their third lesson. Are you a first year of a student from Wolfclaw?" He asked the girl, smiling at her.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:19 pm

B'elena shook her head. " I'm a second year" She said. What if this class was for 1st years only? She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Chase smiled and nodded. "Okay and from Wolfclaw i assume?" He asked her. Chase saw she was looking a little bit worried and he didn't like students to not feel comfortable around his lesson.

"So i will tell you a couple of basics things about Astronomy and if you ever have questions please do ask me. Astronomy is for all years but is mostly populair under students from year one, two and three and mostly by Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Griffindor. We are studying Jupiter and its moons and with the things you see through the telescope you make notes and at the end of this term you hand me in a three page essay about it and if you come every lesson and do your homework that is finding more things about the subject in the library then you can earn 25 points for yourself. So every lesson you take a telescope and watch the stars and the planets. Do you have any questions so far?" Chase asked her.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Ivory ran up the stairs, two at a time hoping she wasn't extremely late. She mentally slapped herself for being late as she entered the classroom, right as the Professor was talking. She grazed the Hogwarts students before eyeing the other Wolfclaw student. Ivory flicked her attention back to the Professor, bowing her head slightly in respect." Hello Professor," She said, letting the her voice travel on its own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Angel smiled brightly at her friends, happy that she could see them again. She predicted it was going to be a normal class where they usually gaze into the sky, jotting down notes.But as soon as one of the Wolfclaw students joined the class, Angel wondered how different the lesson would be. Angel sighed before shooting a smile in B'elena's direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next