Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

+5
Kestrel Olander
Jocelyn Immorta
Cian Dawson
Luna Valkyrie
Dellen Lestrange
9 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Jocelyn woke up seeing Azaria next to her calling for help, Jocelyn wanted to sit up but a heavy pain in the head made her lay down. "Owww, my head." Jocelyn spoke and looked around. "Why am i on the floor?" She asked confused.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Azaria watched Jocelyn's eye's flicker open, and she sighed in relief. She asked why she was on the floor, and Azaria responded, "I think you fainted. Are you okay?" She hoped that she wasn't hurt bad, but she fell pretty hard. She helped her sit up a bit, but she could tell that she was in serious pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Luna screams out as she gets crucio'd. She watches her mirror mother throw a sword towards Kage Luna and her eyes widen as the blade's point touches Kronos' neck. She hears her question and Kronos' words, her mind racing. ''The worst she could do is kill you, you giant idiot.'' She hisses out and pulls out a large dagger unnoticeable to everyone. She steps closer to Kage Luna and grabs the swords blade, cutting the palm of her hand. She watches as her blood trails down it and she rams the dagger into the chest of Kage Luna, right where her heart should be. ''The worst thing you could've done is hurt someone i love.'' She hisses, pulling the sword away from Kronos' neck.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Kage crumpled to the ground her hands on the dagger in her chest, ripping it from her she slammed the blade down into Kronos's throat and ripped it wide open causing his blood to gush out like a river.

Kage laughed raising a hand to her lips she tasted Kronos' blood as her mirror mother healed the wound in her chest, she felt herself about to fade away but she said "Poor little bitch is dead, you should have surrendered"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Luna screams out and falls to the floor next to him, not knowing what to do. Tears stream down her face as she looks towards her deputy headmistress with angry eyes. No one will be forgiven for this. Herself will never be forgiven. She looks at the now fading away Kage Luna and she screams. ''FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!'' She screams louder and looks back at Kronos with her body shaking. She stares at the wound and a coldness rushes over her. She looks up at her deputy headmistress and screams louder than ever before. ''HELP HIM NOW!!!!'' More tears fell on Kronos' face and she pulls off her top not caring people would see her in her bra. At this moment, she only cared about saving him. She presses the top against the wound and mutters words to her true love. ''Please be okay...please don't leave me...You said you wouldn't...'' She felt her magic bubble inside her as she stares at her love.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:21 pm

The barrier fell away as the mirrors dissolved into the realm from hence they came, as the barrier did lift the blood on Kronos faded and his eyes flicked open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Luna's eyes widen as the barrier fell. His wounds gone...She backs away from Kronos and slips her top back on. Her heart pounded inside of her chest as she stares at him. ''You...you're alive...'' She whispers. She runs out and leans against a wall when she knows no one can see her.

Last edited by Luna Valkyrie on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Kronos sat up. Then ran after Luna "YOU HAVE NOOOO IDEA HOW REALISTIC THAT FELT" He smiled and hugged Luna and whispered in her ear "Why do you think I said don't worry, I knew they wouldn't kill me"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Luna watches as he sits up and hugs her. She looks into his eyes and puts her hands on his cheeks looking into his eyes. ''Not worry...That's all i ever do...'' She wishes to tell him more but she pauses for a while. ''Don't ever scare me like that...I can't lose you..not now.'' She whispers, brokenly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Kronos holds her close and soothes her. "Luna. If I say don't worry in a near death experiance. Have faith love. Bu I know what you mean. I am sorry for what just happened love."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Morgan watched as Luna battled herself and hushed a scream as Kronos' neck was sliced open in front of all of them. "No...no....no....." she muttered. As Luna went to him and her barriers fell, she was stunned to find that it was over. Even more stunned when Kronos sat up, perfectly fine. She didn't know how much more she could watch, but she had to stay strong for Cian. She had watched as Jocelyn and Azaria had left, and she thought about leaving herself. But, she made herself stay. She had to at least watch Cian's task before going to check on everyone. She didn't know much about the boy, but if Sirius and Luna's selves were this bad, she couldn't imagine what his was going to be like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Luna holds onto him tightly, resting her head on the crook of his neck breathing him in. ''You're an idiot..ya know that?'' She mutters. ''I..can't lose you...'' She whispers and leans into him waiting for the next champion with tears still streaming down her face.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Kornos laughed. "The day you lose me is if I forget a map. Other than that. I wont Die. Now. What are you doing after this? We could chill out or something"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Luna stares at him, still in shock. ''Ya better not and chill out...be alone 'cause i really need that right now.'' She says holding him close.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Kronos hugged her "I'm not ready to die. Alone eh? Sure."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Luna hugs back and stares at the arena, wondering who is next. ''Good...Thank you..'' She whispers.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:01 am

Legion had seen Jocelyn fall. He pushed and shoved people out the way. He ran over and lifted her up slowly. He hugged her and spoke. "Are you okay?"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:13 am

Jocelyn looked at her brother as she realized that Kronos was in the barrier with Luna, she hugged her brother and cried. "They couldn't do that to me not after Dante! What if he dies? I would never forget that bitch for it! They hurt him Legion, I could feel it!" Jocelyn pulled out of the hug and leaned against the wall her headache showed up and that made her dizzy, she held Legions hand tightly not letting him go. "Is he okay?" She asked nervously.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:18 am

Legion smiled warmly. "He is fine. It was a simple trick."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:36 am

Azaria saw a boy run up and hug Jocelyn. She didn't know him, but by the way they were talking she knew they were close. Jocelyn was having a panic attack about her brother, and she wasn't sure what to do. She stood there silently, hoping Jocelyn would calm down in a minute or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:39 am

Jocelyn gave him a weak smile and then looked up at Azaria. "I'm sorry Azaria, this is my brother Legion and Legion this is a friend of mine Azaria." Jocelyn pulled herself up. "I need to see him for myself before i believe you, could you tell him i'm looking for him Legion?" Jocelyn asked him and then turned to Azaria. "Thanks for being here with me, i really appreciate it."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:28 am

"You okay Siri?" Peter asked, chugging down a glass of exploding lemonade. James sat down, as Sirius remained on his feet. "Sit down brother. At least relax..." Sirius shook his head, but alas, he sat down as well. "Where's Remus?" Sirius asked, as both Peter and James shook their head. "Don't worry. He's around, just sit back, and relax. Peter, get us the You-Know-What!" James said with a smile. Some minutes later, as Luna started her task, Peter came back with boxes with Chocoballs,  Chocolate Frogs, Fizzing Whizbees and Licorice Wands. James smirked, as Sirius put on a fake smile. The other two dug in, as Sirius simply ate some of the sweet wands. "How do you think the hufflepuff is doing?" Peter asked, as his words were muffed by the sound of him devouring all the sweets he could. James shrugged, as Sirius spoke, "She's tough...but her emotional side may take over. I'm strong. I know that. Enough to face my own deceased fiance. But even I had trouble...we'll see. I'm also curious to see how the Emperor dude does. Guess we can only wait..." Sirius's face showed sorrow, but yet, a brink of happiness because he was surrounded by friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:25 pm

Luna breathes deeply and her eyes showed fury. She couldn't believe she let the task affect her like that and now she's most likely failed. She punches the solid wall, a crack was heard but it was not her hand. There was a crack from where she punched it but there was a small cut on Luna's hand and that was it. Her hand throbbed slightly and she walks around only to spot Sirius and his friends. She rushes to Sirius and wraps her arms around his neck after seeing the sorrow in his face. She kisses his cheek and kneels in front of him with electric blue doe like eyes. ''Ya alright, Sirius?'' She asks, concerned for the brother of her heart. She looks at the others and gives them a small smile. She nods a hello and looks back at Sirius, placing a hand on her cheek. She tried to read his face only to see sorrow and a small ounce of happiness. Her small smile grew into her rare lopsided grin that formed the one dimple in her right cheek.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Sirius slipped the last wand he had in his hand into his mouth, tearing it apart with his canines. As he swallowed that last piece of candy, feeling the sweetness of it hitting his stomach, Luna came in. Sirius didn't really move, and let Luna caress him. Caring for him. His, now, darkened blue eyes, looked down on Luna. ''Mostly. How are you?'' he asked, picking up another full box of chocoballs. He opened it, taking out two. He offered one to Luna, slowly biting the other one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Luna looks into his dark blue eyes and she leans up, kissing his forehead softly. ''Ya better be...'' She shrugs at his question. ''I'll be alright sweetie...'' She takes the chocoball and slowly bites into it, closing her eyes at the first bit of food she's had in a week. She thanks Sirius and looks around seeing a small chair. She sits herself onto it and looks at everyone else, awkwardly. She had only seen James when he had the massive fight with Sirius and she went to Sirius even though Morgan may have needed her. Peter; she had never met and saw him only really with food in his hands...or on his face. She felt the need to say something but she just chewed on her bottom lip as she stared at the floor, wringing her fingers. She felt out of place and awkward.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:53 pm

Azaria listened as Jocelyn introduced her to her brother. She felt so terrible listening to her worry about her brother. She stood by her side and did her best to comfort her. She brushed Jocelyn's hair back down where she hit her head. "Are you sure you're alright?" She asked nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:19 pm

The deputy headmistress silenced the crowd and called forth the next champion "CIAN DAWSON"

As he entered the arena the barrier slammed tot he floor around him and the mirror immediately began to glow, from its depths a bleeding hand emerged and grasped the frame.

Heaving himself from the depths was a burnt and bloodied Cian, his scarred body caused him to smirk. Suddenly he shape shifted into a normal version of him accept now he held in his arms a thirteen year old girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next