Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

+5
Kestrel Olander
Jocelyn Immorta
Cian Dawson
Luna Valkyrie
Dellen Lestrange
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Sirius held Marvolo close, as he stopped kissing her. He laid his head on her shoulder, and literally just cried. "I...love you!. I'm sorry...I didn't want you to leave me. I want to be with you...I miss you. I can't believe you left me. I love you more than anyone else. More than Morgan, more than anyone. It's my fault..." He didn't care if he was supposed to hurt Marvolo. He couldn't. Not again.

Back to top Go down

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:33 pm

She cried as well shaking her arms around him as she took steps back towards the mirror "I had to leave..it hurt my heart hurt....and...we lost reg...and...you didn't love me this much then...I know if you found her you would leave me...and it killed me...I...i.." she kept walking slowly her back almost to the mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Sirius's tears kept running, as he tried to stop sobbing. He wiped them off, as Marvolo walked away. "Don't leave me again...I don't care about anyone else. I need you. I don't care about Mira. Nor about Morgan. I want you...please. Just hug me one more time!" As always, Sirius only wanted what he could not have. He only treasured Marvolo after she was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:49 pm

She held him close kissing him on the lips, there tears mixing "I love you" she whispered.

Reg got to his little feet and walked through the mirror like a door way,

Marvolo took him by his hand and stepped back walking them into the mirror "Stay with me forever..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Marvolo's lips weren't the same. Sirius couldn't say the difference, but he was just glad to have her back. As Marvolo began to walk them to the mirror, Sirius understood something. He loved Marvolo. Always would do so. But this was someone else. He had seen himself disappear into Marvolo. So it simply was different. It wasn't her. He unsheathed his dagger slowly, holding it in his hand. He had yet to clean it, since Marvolo had used it to end her own life. Sirius, with regret, pulled the mirror version of Marvolo to him, and thrust his dagger towards her. "I love you...but you're not mine anymore!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Marvolo cried out in pain as tears streamed down her face "Why!" she sobbed "why would you do this to me...killing our son wasn't enough!?" her voice began to change but still the image was the same of sirius stabbing her she slid to her knees reaching out for him "you don't love me..." she said grabbing for his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:40 am

Jocelyn looked at the girl who sat down next to her, she shook her head on her question if she missed something. "You missed nothing it is about to start." Jocelyn knew she was the girl who Cian took with him to the Yule ball so she didn't speak further more. The second taak begun and Sirius was first. Jocelyn didn't care for him much but looking how he broke down was interesting to see because he was always cold and ready to fight. Jocelyn thought about if her brothers would join but then she realized something else, Cian, could she handle what would happen if he is fighting himself, getting hurt? Jocelyn shivered by the thought of it.

Last edited by Jocelyn Mia Grimm on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:50 am

Sirius's emotion remained the same. Rage. It looked like someone simply wanted to hurt him. He was not gonna stand for it. "You're not my Marvolo. You're not the girl I lost. You were not the mother of my child." Sirius held her hand tightly "True. I don't love you. I love my fiance." Sirius continued, letting her hand go. He didn't point his wand at the mirror being, although he held it in his hand. Not yet. He could've done enough damage just by stabbing it. Of that, Sirius wasn't sure. "You should just go back to your little perfect world. And leave me alone. I'm not your Sirius."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:07 am

Luna watches everything from the side lines, wanting to hear everything that's going on. She leans against the wall, staring and her nerves grow. What will my mirror image be? She thinks to herself whilst chewing her bottom lip. She shook her head trying to shake away the nerves and she stood strong. The blade in her gauntlet popped in and out creating a ticking sound which comforted her slightly. Tick, tick, tick. The continuous pattern filled her ears and seemed to tick down the time, for her turn to fight herself. Tick, tick, tick. It beat with her heart which pounded in her chest, that Luna feared it was close to pounding out of her chest.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cian Dawson Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:21 am

Cian watched as Sirius battled his mirror self, seeing a side to Sirius he hadn't seen before. Sirius truly loved that girl. It was a painful sight to see as it unfolded, but he did. Cian breathed rythmically to help keep his focus. He tried to not think about what his mirror self could be, there were too many options. He hopd for Sirius' sake this would be over soon...
Cian Dawson
Cian Dawson

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Marvolo reached out to him as she twisted and like blood disappeared leaving Sirius with himself, Kage Sirius glared at him "you love only yourself" with that the clone disappeared into ash and blew back into the mirror.

From the mirror's depths sirius could see now only his son waving back to him before he too disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Sirius glared at his other self, his eyes switching from a warm expression, to a cold one. "That's true I guess. Marvolo did say she was me..." he let out the phrase, that actually made him feel extremely good. Marvolo was his forever now. Bastards like Rabastan couldn't take her away. She left the earth with Sirius in her heart. Perhaps, that was what made Sirius keep going.

As Regulus waved at him, Sirius's eyes widened, as he fell to the floor backwards. Emotionally exhausted, he simply laid back. Waiting for the barrier to disappear. He hoped it was already over. He had been through enough. Sirius sighed, looking at the ceiling. After all the layers of the castle, laid the sky. The following message went through all those layers, until it reached its destination. "You...were...my favorite!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:21 pm

Azaria smiled at the girl as she told her it was about to start. "Oh, thank you," she said. "Azaria Renner, by the way." She watched as the first champion began the task. She didn't know him personally, but she had heard other students speak about him. Sirius Black. Even his name sounded strong. She could tell by the way he handled himself that he was sure to go on and do great things. Weather or not those great things would be for good or bad was still to be determined. She turned to the Slytherin next to her and asked, "Have you ever met him? Sirius, I mean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Jocelyn was pushed out of her thoughts by the girl who sat next to her and Jocelyn turned to her. "Jocelyn, nice to meet you and yes i have met him but i do not really care about him like other students do." She answered and looked how Sirius was lying on the floor. Was this the end already? Jocelyn wondered.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Azaria wasn't surprised that Jocelyn knew Sirius, as so many people did. Jocelyn seemed worried about something, though she was sure it wasn't Sirius, she couldn't quite pin it down. Neither of them seemed very emotionally invested in the battle going on in front of them, so Azaria continued their conversation while watching. "So who are you here for then? Or are you just here for the sport?" she asked curiously. She didn't really understand what was going on in this battle between two versions of one being, but she didn't think she would. She didn't know Sirius, and even if she did, she still wouldn't understand this other version of him. She wondered if he was going to make it through this, when he fell to the ground. She didn't want to continue watching, but she couldn't take her eyes away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:51 pm

As Azaria kept asking her questions Jocelyn felt a bit nervous about the fact she was in a relationship with Cian. THE Cian who took her to the ball but if she wanted to know then she would tell. Jocelyn turned to Azaria. "It is a bit awkward because i'm here for Cian and for Luna as she is my brothers girlfriend but Cian took you to the Yule Ball, i have met him before and i liked him and now.....now we sorta.....have....." Jocelyn stopped and sighed and looked away for a couple of seconds. She didn't want to feel awkward or anything towards the girl. She turned back. "Cian and i are in a relationship, we have been for a couple of weeks. I'm sorry this must be weird because he took you to the ball." Jocelyn felt highly uncomfortable right now, she run a hand through her long brown hair.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:03 pm

Azaria didn't understand the awkwardness at first, but about halfway through her statement it all clicked. She had no idea that Cian was seeing anyone, not that he had anyreason not to. She was a bit hurt, but she couldn't figure out why. It's not like her and Cian did anything at the Ball. They were just friends, and he was being a kind gentleman taking her to the Ball. She just thought that Cian might tell her about it. Yet again, they haven't really spoke to each other since the ball. She sat quietly for a moment, but didn't want Jocelyn to think that she was going to be catty about it. "Oh, no need for an apology. Cian just took me as a friend, nothing more. We can root for him together," she said kindly. She saw no reason to make things awkward between the two of them. After all, she was still friends with Cian, and she wasn't going to let anything get in the way of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:27 pm

When Jocelyn heard Azaria about the fact they are only friends she sighed in relief. "I'm sorry i said opened up to him after he brought you to your dorm and since then we have a relationship together. He is such a gentleman is he not?" Jocelyn smiled shyly. Cian was perfect and she was very happy to have him at her side. "Yeah we could maybe you could support me when it comes to a point that i can't take it that he is in pain or something?" She said softly biting her lip in the process.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Azaria was happy that Jocelyn didn't have any problems with her. She commented on him being a gentlemen, and she remembered how sweet he was to he that night. "He is. He certainly knows how to treat a girl," she said, hoping she hadn't crossed any lines. Then Jocelyn said something about helping her through it if Cian is hurt. She nodded. "Of course. Hopefully it won't come to that, but if it does I'm here for you," she said. She hoped Cian would make it out unharmed, but after seeing Sirius's run, she knew that wouldn't be happening. He might not be physically harmed, but there was a good chance of serious emotional scarring. She didn't want to have to watch that, but she came out to support Cian, and if that meant supporting the girl he loved, then that's what she would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Jocelyn smiled. "Thank you Azaria. I hope it will not come to that but i'm not sure. I wished i could prepare myself for this task just like him. I have two people to support here and both loved ones. This is one of the hardest task till now." Jocelyn sighed. "So how long are you and Cian friends?" She asked curiously and also to change the subject.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Azaria nodded. "Of course. It's such an unpredictable thing, there's almost no way to prepare yourself for it," she said. Azaria thought back on the day she met Cian at the lake at the mention of how long they'd know each other. "I've only known him for a few weeks, though it feels like longer," she said. she can still play the song he played for her back in her head. "How about you?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Jocelyn nodded. "I've met him also just a few weeks and you're right it felt like i knew him my whole life. He learned me how to meditate and from that moment i was in love, i didn't know how to tell him then a terrible thing happened in the family, biological family so when he came outside after the ball he was there for me and then i said it and it happened like that." Jocelyn blushed thinking back at the night, that they were dancing with each other without any music but it felt perfectly.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Azaria smiled. "That sounds lovely!" She was glad to see Jocelyn happy now, since she knew that she probably wouldn't stay that way. "I wish I had someone like that, unfortunately I'm so shy that almost no one knows my name," she said quietly. She had always wondered what it would be like to have a boyfriend at Hogwarts. It seemed like nearly everyone did, but she wasn't the kind of girl that went crazy when she didn't have a boyfriend. She was just curious. She looked back at the arena, and wondered if Sirius was done. He was still lying on the ground, and she did know if he was going to get up or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:23 am

Jocelyn smiled. "It will come, you're still very young and i didn't know it was going to happen this fast and i was super scared for the reaction of my brothers who are a little bit overprotected sometimes." Jocelyn rubbed Azaria's shoulder to comfort the girl. "I bet there is someone out there who will love you when the times come." Jocelyn was not nervous anymore and she didn't expect Azaria to be such a lovely and kind girl. "You already have Cian as a friend and that happened in a couple of weeks." She smiled.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Azaria nodded. "You're right. I should enjoy being young while I can, I guess," she said. She continued staring at the older boy lying on the ground, than asked, "Do you think he's done?" She was a bit impatient at the moment, since all she wanted was to get Cian's task over with and done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Jocelyn smiled at her and looked at Sirius lying on the ground. She didn't care much but it took long enough for him to be in the spotlight. She looked at Azaria. "I think so but what takes it long before we can go to the other champions." She says to her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Azaria leaned back a bit. "Alright," she said. She tried to act as casual as she could, though being at the tournament made her feel very awkward. But she promised Cian she would be there, and so she was. She sat and waited for the task to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next