Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

+5
Kestrel Olander
Jocelyn Immorta
Cian Dawson
Luna Valkyrie
Dellen Lestrange
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Jocelyn smiled at her and looked at Sirius lying on the ground. She didn't care much but it took long enough for him to be in the spotlight. She looked at Azaria. "I think so but what takes it long before we can go to the other champions." She says to her.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Second Task (Students, Champions And Staff)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Azaria leaned back a bit. "Alright," she said. She tried to act as casual as she could, though being at the tournament made her feel very awkward. But she promised Cian she would be there, and so she was. She sat and waited for the task to continue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Sirius started to hear loud cheers, as he opened his eyes. His barrier was lifted, as most of the gryffindors cheered, being said to do so by Peter. They're listening to him for once in their life... He thought, as a hand helped him come up. He threw some dust of his shirt, as an announcer yelled. Surely, Dellen didn't want her little voice hurt. Still a hag. 

"Everyone, gaze at Sirius Black's barrier. It has been lifted. He has won. Sirius Black defeated his mirror. And was the first champion to do so. A round of cheers and applause for the young gryffindor, that bested himself..." James stepped into the arena slowly, taking Sirius away. This time, he didn't need any healing. No dragon had beat him to a pulp just yet. "I saw her again..." Sirius whispered to James, as his friend remained quiet, taking him to the resting area. Sirius wasn't hurt physically. But James understood his emotional side took over. He wasn't completely well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:47 pm

"Another hand for Sirius Black!" Dellen yelled as the boy left the arena.

Cheers went up through the stands from both sides, "and now from Hufflepuff Luna Valkyrie!"

As the girl entered the arena the barrier came down trapping her within.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 pm

The Mirror stood in the center of the arena, glowing brightly before it turned a deadly shade of black. As the champion stepped up the mirror became like a door way and out stepped her mirror image, a girl wearing baggy jeans and a long sleeve shirt with a sketchy look in her eyes her hair was bleach blonde and she wore glasses.

From the portal behind the Luna stepped a woman who loojked like the older version of Luna, her mother.

Kage Luna looked to her double and though she seemed like the nervous sort, she smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:03 am

Jocelyn looked how the barriers was lifted and the griffindors were cheering for him, she scowled at them but didn't pay much attention to them, she heard that Luna was next and Jocelyn widened her eyes. She seated herself at the edge of her seat obviously nervous, she looked around for her brothers but she didn't see them. Jocelyn sighed and hoped they weren't in trouble, Kronos should be here, this is important for Luna to have her boyfriend around. Jocelyn ran her hands through her hair nervously, she looked at Azaria.

"This is Luna, she is the girlfriend of my brother, i hope my brother makes it in time, it would be stupid if he was not here when Luna need him the most. I'm sorry i'm very nervous." Jocelyn bit her lip and fidgeted with her hands and her slytherin tie.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:42 am

Luna walked to the center of the arena and looks into her mirror image. Her eyes widen at seeing herself, blonde and then she looks behind her. She backs away at the sight of her mother. Tears well up in her eyes as she stares at the women she dreamed would come back years ago only to remember she was killed right before her. She stands up tall and a glaze went over her eyes. ''Well Hey there little ol' me and my dear long dead mother. You really think this will affect me? Will cause me to lose? 'cause you're wrong. Dead wrong.'' She smirks and looks at her mirror self dead in the eye.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Azaria smiled a bit. "I'm sure he'll be here," she said. She hoped that Jocelyn's brother would be there, no only to support Luna, but to support Jocelyn when it's Cian's turn. He probably knew Jocelyn much better than she did, and Jocelyn probably felt much more comfortable around him than herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Kage Luna stood up straighter with a smirk on her lips "I know seeing mommy wont affect you but I know something else" she turned to the the edge of the barrier "Headmistress Lestrange, I need help from Kronos Grimm"

From her perch Dellen nodded "Kronos enter the arena" she thundered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Kronos was surprised. He got up and entered. He blew Luna a kiss and then blew Kage luna one as well. He chuckles and waved to his buddies. "Why am I here?" he asked
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Luna's eyes widen but she recovers. Her hidden blade's out and she's in a defensive stance. She watches Kronos blow her a kiss at both Luna's and her anger bubbles. She stares at Kage Luna. ''You're a sick bitch, ya know that?'' She hisses, her eyes darkened and her anger shows.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:56 pm

The barrier came down behind him as Luna's mother walked up to him, Kage nodded and suddenly luna's mother was holding the real Luna back. "So" said kage luna "Seeing dear old mum back doesn't bug you but..."

She drew a knife from her baggy jeans and expertly threw the blade and laughed as it landed in Kronos' leg "i'll play with him till you break"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Luna feels her mother hold her back and she wriggles in her arms. She watches the blade hit Kronos' leg and she looks at her angrily. She kicks at her mother and then her eyes widen. Her mother is dead. This is not her mother. She moved her arm back and stabs her mother, the blade sinking into her stomach.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Her mtoher's grip tightens and Kage stuns her "Come on Luna! this wouldn't be fun with I let you win"

Turning her wand on kronos she said "Crucio"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:10 pm

Jocelyn saw Kronos standing up and walked up to the barrier. Jocelyn widened her eyes. What is he doing, what are they going to do with my brother. As the barrier closed Jocelyn started to hyperventilate, her hands were shaking. When The opposite of Luna drew her blade and it came right in Kronos' leg, tears streamed down Jocelyn's face. "Please, that is my brother ohh god, she is hurting my brother. Noo they can't do that" Jocelyn spoke softly but shakily only for Azaria to hear. Jocelyn hid her head in her hands shaking all over her body.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Luna wriggles and kicks the mirror mother, getting out of her grasp. ''Well it would be...for me that is.'' She smirks and watches as Kage Luna says. Kronos falls to the floor and Luna's heart breaks at his scream of pain. She turns to Kage Luna and glares, eyes full of darkness and hatred. She then charges with her blade out and aiming for her chest.

Last edited by Luna Valkyrie on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:12 pm

Kronos felt the blade hit his leg, he lost his footing and almost fell. He howled in pain and ripped it out throwing it to the floor. "You bitch" when he was crucioed he fell and screamed in pain
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Azaria out her hand on Jocelyn's shoulder as her brother walked into the arena. "He'll be alright. They won't let anything happen to him," she said to her. She turned her eyes back to the arena. "Or at least I hope they won't," she said under her breath, trying not to let Jocelyn hear. She didn't know him personally, but by the looks of him, he knew how to handle himself. She was more worried about Jocelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Morgan clapped as Sirius completed is task. She would have gone to him right away, but she needed to be there for Luna and Cian, too. Morgan remembered that James was likely there for him as he finished. Regardless, Morgan would go to him after all the chapmions were finished. She couldn't imagine what he was going through...

Next was Luna. As the image of a different Luna and who could only be Luna's mother stepped through the mirror, Morgan wrung her cloak in her hands. This task was cruel in all fasions of the word, and now she knew, not only would Sirius need her, Luna would, too. She was stunned when Kronos was called to her 'cage' and then attacked right before Luna's eyes. Tears welled in her eyes as she watched.... Watched and was unable to do anything but hope that Luna would be sucessful in winning against herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Kage swerved to the side bringing down her elbow into luna's spine and using her wand she crucio'd her for a moment "Good, but not good enough" holding out her hand the mirror mother threw her a sword and she stepped on Kronos' chest the blade point resting on his throat "Do you surrender?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Jocelyn looked at Azaria but in the corner of her eye she saw Kronos on the floor, they couldn't hear anything but Jocelyn felt with her connection to him that he was in pain. "He is in pain, they are hurting him. You don't understand, i lost several brothers but one a few weeks ago, i can't take this, i can't watch this, i'm sorry." Jocelyn stood up and looked at Azaria. "I hope i'll be back when Cian needs to fight himself in the mirror." Jocelyn said, tears were still streaming down her cheeks.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Azaria watched as Jocelyn walked away, and for a moment she almost stayed behind. She looked back at the fight going on in the arena, and knew she could handle it either. She got up and followed Jocelyn outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Kronos growled. "Don't surrender Love,, I am fine. She's just upset that shes dead. Tis all. I mean. Whats the worst the bitch can do?" He still was bleeding but wasn't giving them the satisfaction
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Jocelyn walked away and looked back and her eye fell on the sword on top of Kronos' throat. Jocelyn widened her eyes and felt lightly in the head, she turned around to walk away but then she lost her balance and slipped to unconsiousness, falling on the floor.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Just ahead of her, Azaria saw Jocelyn fall to the ground. She rushed up to her, not quite sure what to do. She knew she was unconscious, but Azaria wasn't nearly strong enough to carry her on her own. to the hospital wing. She looked down the empty hallway, and called for help. She desperately hoped for someone to hear her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Jocelyn woke up seeing Azaria next to her calling for help, Jocelyn wanted to sit up but a heavy pain in the head made her lay down. "Owww, my head." Jocelyn spoke and looked around. "Why am i on the floor?" She asked confused.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Azaria watched Jocelyn's eye's flicker open, and she sighed in relief. She asked why she was on the floor, and Azaria responded, "I think you fainted. Are you okay?" She hoped that she wasn't hurt bad, but she fell pretty hard. She helped her sit up a bit, but she could tell that she was in serious pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next