Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I lost track (Alexis)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I lost track (Alexis) - Page 3 Empty Re: I lost track (Alexis)

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:38 am

"Oh she wouldn't," he replied casually. "That is entirely up to you. If nothing, you did show today, where your intentions are. Twins don't need spy in the camp. They would alredy ask you for information if they did. I guess the whole camp thing is your choice. If you leave, you have to face the people that will see you as a traitor,"he told her. "Do it when you are ready I guess," he added, lying down on her couch.

Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:43 am

"I think she would," Alexis mumbled, because she knew that despite the fact that they were family, and despite the fact that Alexis cared for her illegitimate niece very much, that she hadn't known Alaska for long enough for her to defend her to her husband's family if something were to happen to their oldest brother due to her clinical neglect. "I think I will," she said with conviction, though it was more to herself than to him. Dragging her gaze from her hand to where he had laid himself out, amusement gathered in her eyes as she said, "don't tell me you're tired? You are the one who forced me from sleep at two o'clock this morning." .. and there is no way I will be able to get to sleep now.

Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:45 am

"You know, in order to wake you up, I had to wake up. So, as far as that goes, I am indeed tired. Aren't you?" he asked, amused by her question.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:49 am

Alexis raised an eyebrow and gave him a pointed look, before saying, "not anymore. I don't think I'll manage to sleep until after the sun comes up. I'll just stay here tomorrow." The people at camp wouldn't be too concerned about her absence, and her trainees were now perfectly capable of handling things on their own now. "So since you're the one that kept me up, I shall now keep you up," she said with a smug smirk on her lip, glad for anything to keep her mind away from the almost friend she had killed only an hour before.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:52 am

Michael used his hands to push himself back up a little before facing her again, amused smile still on his lips. "And how are you going to do that?" he asked, curious.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:56 am

At his question, an idea appeared in her mind apparently out of nowhere, but she instantly pushed it away. No, she internally scolded herself as she tried to come up with a decent response. When none came to mind, however, she did as her original thought had alluded to and leaned across until she could press her lips to his. For all of a few seconds, she held them there, before she pulled back quickly and fixed her gaze on the other side of the room. "Conversation, of course," she said in answer to his question, as if she hadn't just kissed him at all.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:02 am

Michael expected all sorts of things, but this was not one of them. Maybe that was why he didn't even manage to fully participate in the kiss before she cut it off again. He felt urge to laugh a little as she went back as if nothing happened. But something did. And he was way too tempted to just let it go. So he got up and getting very close to her, he placed his hand on her cheek, stroking it gently. "And what kind of conversation?" he asked before kissing her again, interrested in her response.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:08 am

Alexis could tell that he was amused, but didnt expect him to say anything about it. It was common courtesy, after all. She also didn't think that he would rise from his position on the couch and get close enough to her that she should have been uncomfortable. Should have been. Before she could answer with something sarcastic like she had intended to, he was kissing her, and she didn't pull away this time. Instead, her hand moved as if on its own until it was threaded on his hair, holding his face to hers as she kissed him again.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:14 am

He lifted her up on hip lap without separating them as he continued to taste her lips with growing passion. He didn't know where this came from. It's not like he thought of her this way. But he could hardly complain. She was amazing kisser after all. He grabbed her waist, pulling her as close as he could in the very moment, he finally left her lips and went down to her neck, kissing, sucking and gently biting her, he still partly expected her to pull away.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:21 am

Alexis didn't protest as he lifted her onto his lap, although she knew that she should. Or at least she did in a small part of her brain that she was quite happy to ignore. So instead she positioned her legs so that they were either side of his, and kissed him a little more roughly. As his lips left her's and moved down to her throat, she kept her eyes firmly shut, letting her head fall slightly backward, and focused on feeling. Because if she thought too much, she would remember the details of the last time someone had touched her, and she knew that would ruin the extremely pleasant sensations that Michael was managing with his mouth against particularly sensitive parts of her skin.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:25 am

Michael's hands found their way under her shirt and to her breasts. He was less gentle, than he was seconds ago, passion clearn in his movements. "If you don't want this, stop me now," he growled into her skin seconds later. He wanted her now. Badly. But if she didn't, now was the time to stop before everything goes wrong.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:26 am

Alexis was momentarily taken by surprise at how quickly he moved on from gentle kisses to more forceful touches, but she only gasped softly in response, allowing him to continue what he was doing. But he said something and she opened her eyes and took a moment before she understood what it was. She thought on it for less than a second before she shook her head very slightly and said, "no, don't stop," before pressing more fervent lips than before back to his. She probably should have told him to do just that- to stop, but in that moment that was far from what she wanted.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3