Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I lost track (Alexis)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I lost track (Alexis) Empty I lost track (Alexis)

Post by Michael Gamp Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:41 am

It was about two in the morning, when Michael knocked on the door of small room that now belonged to Alexis. He knocked on her door, hoping she was in. It was time to see if she really will do what is necessary to stay in position she was now.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I lost track (Alexis) Empty Re: I lost track (Alexis)

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:45 am

Alexis wasn't quite asleep when she heard a knock on the door to the room that she now lived in at the Gamps' tavern. She liked the place, and the fact that it out of plain sight made it all the more appealing. She had been at the Order camp earlier that day, but had left as she often did after dinner. They didn't even question her, and she didn't know whether to be flatter by the amount of trust that they had in her, or frustrated with it. Forcing herself out of bed, she pulled a robe on over her pyjamas and went to open the door. "Michael," she sighed, forcing a smile to her lips despite the fact that it was just after two o'clock in the morning, "what can I do for you?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:48 am

Michael looked her up and down, but kept his ironic comments to himself. "You were surprised by no action. Well, now I have some for you," he said with a smirk. "But I think you should dress up a little better for that," he added casualy.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:58 am

Alexis sighed again, stepping away from the still open door before turning and walking to the bathroom, snatching a bundle of clothes from the top of the dresser as she went past. “At two in the morning?’ she said as she slipped out of her night clothes and into the dark jeans and blouse that she’d worn that day, knowing that he would hear her as she’d left both the bathroom and the front door open. Returning to the main room, she stood before the mirror and pulled the tie from her hair, before plaiting it with quick fingers. “Will it be cold?” she asked, purposely forgoing asking what exactly it was she would be doing for the moment. Turning to face him, she slipped her wand into a sheath, which she then strapped to her wrist, and raised an eyebrow to show that she was waiting for an answer.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:03 am

He smirked again. "You are a criminal now. That's how it works," he said finally, waiting for her to get done. "There is never cold in hell," he replied to another one of her questions. As she approached him, apparently ready, he started walking down the stairs towards the crypt, the lowest and most dangerous level of this place. "There is a spy amongst the people there. Morana is on her track for quite a while. She wants you to get rid of the unwanted woman. And get as much information out of her as you can," he began to explain.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:10 am

Alexis rolled her eyes, though he had a point. At what time of the day did she expect to be going about doing the Gaunts’ bidding. Picking up her jacket despite his words, she pulled it on as they left her rooms and she followed as he lead her down the stairs. She had expected that they would be leaving the tavern at the least, but apparently they were just going down more stairs than she had yet. “A spy, hmm?” she said softly, wondering exactly what he would expect her to do in order to get the information that was sought. “You know who it is?” she asked, not sure if she would be able to pick it herself. She didn’t bother saying that she could do it, because if she didn’t then she would have failed the first thing that had been asked of her. She imagined that that wasn’t something to be taken lightly. “Point me?” she said quietly as they reached the lower levels of the building.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:13 am

"Left corner, dark brown cloak in the back," he said in low voice without pointing. "You can do anything to her. The only thing that is asked of you if find out who she is, who she works for and make sure she won't leave this place. Ever," Michael explained.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:23 am

Only her eyes sought out the woman, as Alexis spotted her in the corner of the room. With a wave of her hand, her features adjusted a little- only enough to make her not immediately recognisable. She wasn’t sure how she was going to go about getting information, but there were a few options at her disposal. Torture being one, but for her it would be a last resort. After conversation, threats and blackmail. Giving Michael a smirk, showing more confidence than she actually felt, she brushed past him and started the walk toward the woman. It wasn’t direct, but it wasn’t so obviously hidden that it would set her on alert. Just before she reached the woman, she swiped an abandoned drink and held it loosely in her hand. “Hello,” she said quietly, because loud was definitely not the tone for this place, despite the constant buzz of noise, “mind if I join you?
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:31 am

Suzie was trying her hardest to overhear what she could when strange woman approached her. She looked up just to recognize one of the faces from the camp. "Hello," she said suddenly, imidiately with kind voice. "Sure, go ahead," she added. Whatever was the healer woman doing here, it was not against her own agenda, she was sure of it.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:36 am

Alexis faltered when the woman actually looked at her. The adjustments she had made to her appearance were enough to fool someone who had only heard of her, or seen her from afar, but for someone she had actually spoken to- someone she knew, it wouldn’t look like much. She knew something like this would happen, but she didn’t expect it to be straight away. “Suzie,” she said very quietly, “I couldn’t see your face before.” With a smile, she sat down by the woman. “Did Bill send you here?” she asked nonchalantly, “I’m surprised he would ask you to come here.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:47 am

Suzie felt suddenly very nervous. So nervous she even forgot to ask, why would Alexis be here of all people. "Uhm..." she started, wanting to explain it was not Bill nor Lisbeth who sent her. It was her own agenda. "I..." she got stuck. How to explain she did not trust the alliance between the Gaunts and the Order? "I just needed some fresh air," she said finally, hoping that since she does not get into Alexis' bussiness, Alexis won't get into hers.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:52 am

Alexis immediately noticed the fact that Suzie was suddenly extremely uncomfortable talking to her, but Alexis played as if she hadn’t. “I can understand wanting to get out into the real world for a while,” Alexis said, smiling knowingly, “but this is hardly the place for fresh air. You’d be much better outside. Perhaps I can talk to Bill about having you leave with me on occasion? It would be a lot safer that way.” It was subtle, the threat to alert Bill Weasley to the meek girl’s absence, but it was there. Perhaps she would start talking without Alexis needing to get nasty. “Did you tell anyone you were leaving, at least?
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:59 am

Suyie sighed. She hated being mean to people. But if she wasn't. everything she worked for would be useless. "Thanks, but I think I can handle it. I came here, because I really like their firewhiskey, that's all," she said with as kind and honest smile as she could come up with. At the last question, she had to think of her answer. "I did. Don't worry, I am not crazy," she lied in the end.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:05 am

Alexis knew that the woman was trying to play her a fool, but she continued to play along as well. She’d give her one more chance to be out with what she was up to, before she would resort to her next method of information extraction. Letting her gaze linger pointedly on the glass in front of Suzie, she said, “if you like the firewhiskey so much, why are you drinking cider?” Did Suzie think her stupid? Even without Michael’s information, she would have known that the woman was up to something. “Look, do you need help?” Alexis asked, before going out on a limb and adding, “I know things. I’ve been hanging around here for a while. It’s why I’m not always at camp. If you tell me what you’re after, I can help you.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:43 am

Suzie sighed. She didn't trust Alexis. Or anyone who seemed to have some kind of position in the camp. They didn't do enough. They closed deals with people who would betray them. And Suzie simply needed to prove them wrong. And she had to do it alone. Because anyone else would betray her. "I am sorry, Alexis. I really am. But this is something personal. I can't talk about it," she said with a smile, trying to assure her that she is okay. Alexis was kind person. She will surely understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:56 am

Alexis hated that she was going to have to kill Suzie but the woman's obvious opinion that Alexis was stupid or at least not smart enough to realise something was amiss would make it a little easier. Positioning her wand subtly in her sleeve, she gently rested her hand on the small of Suzie's back, making sure she would feel the wood digging into her skin through her clothes. "Come on now, Suzie," the brunette said, her kind tone now obviously false, and her gaze suddenly hard, "I think you ought to tell me what you're doing here."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:00 am

If Suzie felt tense before, she was not sure how to call it now. She looked back at Alexis, fear and determination clear in her eyes. "What are you doing, Alexis? I told you, this is my personal thing. Would Lisbeth and Bill aprove of what you are doing now?" she whispered. As much as scared she was, she did not want Alexis in any trouble. And at this place, one would never know. They were both from the other side. People would torture and kill them here for fun of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:07 am

Alexis inwardly flinched at the mention of Bill and Lisbeth, but she didn't answer. Instead, she placed a haughty smirk on her pale face and said, "you are going to die here, Suzie. But if you just tell me who you're working with and what exactly you want, I can make sure it is fast. No pain. If you don't.." The woman hated how cold her voice sounded, even to her own ears, as she trailed off to let the other woman fill in the rest. No, this was not something that Alexis enjoyed in the slightest, but she had to do it. She had a plan and she would see it through.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:22 am

Suzie was terrified at this point. She knew she couldn't tell her secret. But she also knew people noticed by now. And she also noticed not only Alexis and her behavior change, but also the way people behaved around her. "What I am doing? What did you do, Alexis?" she asked silently and tried to play the guilt card.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:32 am

Alexis smirked and shook her head. "Don't turn this on me, sweet," she said, "I haven't done anything.. yet. I'm putting the ball in your court, so to speak. I don't want to have to hurt you, so for both of our sakes just tell me." It would not be long before Alexis concluded that she would need to force the answers out of the woman. She just wished that Suzie would talk before it came to that.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:40 am

"Lisbeth wouldn't want you to do this. Which means you are not doing it for the good. Whatever I am doing here, which I remind you, is none of your bussiness, is still much better, than what you are doing. Traitor," Suzie hissed, gathering all her courage to even speak. She still couldn't believe Alexis would do something like this. But at this point, they alredy caught way too much attention. Even if Alexis did spare her, she will never make it to the door. How stupid she was to come here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:47 am

Alexis' smirk fell and she brought her lips close to Suzie's ear as she whispered, "I really didn't want to hurt you, Suzie." Then she whispered an incantation. The last time she had used it was when she was healing some of the Order's fighters after the war. It froze Suzie in place, much like the petrifing charm, except it would hold her where she was rather than causing her to stiffen. She would be able to move her eyes and she would be able to talk, which Alexis rectified quickly with a Silenco, even as Alexis followed the spells with an intense stinging hex. Hopefully she wouldn't have to get to cruel before Suzie would talk.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:02 am

Suzie felt the charms Alexis used to take effect. Suddenly, she couldn't move or speak. And she felt pain. She wanted to protect herself, to scream for help, she wanted it to stop. But all she could do was to look Alexis in her eyes, with her own, full of tears. This was not Alexis she knew. Why couldn't she just understand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:08 am

Everything inside of Alexis was telling her to stop, but she forced herself to continue. None of her curses actually marked Suzie's skin, but she knew that they were causing the other woman pain. She also knew that to the other patrons, it would appear that their conversation had simply run dry, as her wand was still concealed inside of her sleeve. She briefly wondered if Michael was still on the room, but she did not look. She had wanted to give Suzie another chance to talk after the first curse, but she knew that she needed to be more thorough than that. "I'm going to lift the silencing spell," she said quietly, her lips hardly moving, "so you can tell me what I asked. If you cause a scene, or do not tell me, the when I silence you again, the pain will be so much worse." As promised, Alexis lifted the spell after she finished talking, though Suzie's body would remain locked in its place.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:15 am

Suzie felt urge to scream and cry for help. But she knew all too well nobody would help her here. She was not one of these people. And they knew it. "You and I both know that nobody here would help me if I screamed. Based on your actions, I believe they would help you instead. Are you one of them now? Do you also wear that filthy mark? Kill people for fun? Of all people, I expected more of you, Alexis," she talked in low voice, yet again turning attention towards Alexis. Maybe she will talk herself out of this. Maybe Alexis is not that bad, maybe she will realiye they are friends and not enemies. But if she told her right now, she would just die. And maybe cause a problem. Her little investigation may have people think the good side is not so honest about the deal. And as much as Suyie hated the deal, she knew she couldn't afford to tear it apart before having any evidence.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next