Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I lost track (Alexis)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I lost track (Alexis) - Page 2 Empty Re: I lost track (Alexis)

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:08 am

Everything inside of Alexis was telling her to stop, but she forced herself to continue. None of her curses actually marked Suzie's skin, but she knew that they were causing the other woman pain. She also knew that to the other patrons, it would appear that their conversation had simply run dry, as her wand was still concealed inside of her sleeve. She briefly wondered if Michael was still on the room, but she did not look. She had wanted to give Suzie another chance to talk after the first curse, but she knew that she needed to be more thorough than that. "I'm going to lift the silencing spell," she said quietly, her lips hardly moving, "so you can tell me what I asked. If you cause a scene, or do not tell me, the when I silence you again, the pain will be so much worse." As promised, Alexis lifted the spell after she finished talking, though Suzie's body would remain locked in its place.

Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:15 am

Suzie felt urge to scream and cry for help. But she knew all too well nobody would help her here. She was not one of these people. And they knew it. "You and I both know that nobody here would help me if I screamed. Based on your actions, I believe they would help you instead. Are you one of them now? Do you also wear that filthy mark? Kill people for fun? Of all people, I expected more of you, Alexis," she talked in low voice, yet again turning attention towards Alexis. Maybe she will talk herself out of this. Maybe Alexis is not that bad, maybe she will realiye they are friends and not enemies. But if she told her right now, she would just die. And maybe cause a problem. Her little investigation may have people think the good side is not so honest about the deal. And as much as Suyie hated the deal, she knew she couldn't afford to tear it apart before having any evidence.

Michael Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:21 am

Alexis didn't answer the questions, but instead said, "I'm sorry that you haven't changed your mind." Within a moment, the silencing charm was replaced, and Alexis continued the string of curses. There was a tightening of her chest that seemed to grip her even tighter for every spell that slipped silently from her hidden wand, but she continued anyway. Before she lifted the spell again, she cast one that she never dreamed she ever would. Even using the incantation in her head instead of out loud, the word Crucio made her feel physically ill. But she held it none the less, for a full minute, before she lifted it and after allowing Suzie time to get her bearings she lifted the Silenco again. "Still have the same answer?" she asked, her tone stone cold and her eyes no warmer.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:25 am

Suzie thought the pain will drive her insane. She wanted this to end. She just wanted to die without causing any trouble. Because she was going to die anyway. "Just kill me now, please. I can never tell. I was foolish and stupid and now my actions can hurt many people. Just... I was on my own, okay? There is nobody helping me or sending me. I did this on my own for my own selfish reasons. I swear," she said, tears streaming down her face.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:34 am

Alexis was glad to hear that Suzie has something else to say, but she needed more. She needed every detail that she could pluck from the woman’s foolish head. She needed why. And so she nodded once, to let the woman know that she had heard her, before returning the spell and continuing the Torture curse. One minute. Thirty second of a break, during which time Alexis used less harmful but still painful curses, then another minute of pure torture. One minute was safe. If she did not cross one minute, there was no chance of damaging the woman's mind. Well, apart from the actual trauma. Another minute. And then a blood boiling curse, set to simmer. And another minute. A chopped spleen. Another minute. She would die soon. "Why, Suzie?" she asked, a part of her that she had never known existed actually beginning to enjoy what she was doing. It sickened her. "Tell me why and it will all be over."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:45 am

Suzie wanted out of this. As fast as she could. She was no gryffindor. She wanted it to be over. Imidiately. "I just wanted to show them, that Gaunts will betray us. I just needed proof. Alexis please... if Gaunts ever find out I tried to dig dirt on them to ruin the whole thing, they will attack the camp. And they will hurt people. And it will be all on me. I don't know what made you become one of them. And whatever it was, I am so sorry. But please, I know you still care for people in the camp. At least some of them," she whispered, saying as much as she could, hoping she will die soon. That she didn't mess up that much.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:01 am

As the words spilled from Suzie's lips, Alexis wrapped her arm around the woman and pulled her to her chest. Shhing and 'it's okay's left her lips as she muttered another spell. This one, however, healed the internal damage for a short while. Long enough to end her suffering. Suffering that Alexis was so conflicted about causing. "Sleep tight," she whispered gently, pressing her lips to Suzie's hair as she muttered the killing curse. With her wand buried between so much material that the dim flash of green was barely visible. Then, as she stood, she rested Suzie's upper body gently against the wooden table top before walking away like nothing had happened. A sweep of the room did not reveal Michael, but knowing that it was almost impossible to see almost anyone in that room, she slipped out of the door they had entered through and returned to her room, figuring he could meet her there.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:07 am

Michael made sure his guests are attended to and while doing so, he used his time to check on progress Alexis was making. He was genuinely curious if she will put up with the path she herself chose. And she did good. Maybe surprisingly good. As she left, he finished his last business of the day and went straight upstairs to talk to her. Knocking gently on her door, he was sure she won't be asleep now.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:15 am

When Alexis had reached her rooms, she had closed the door behind her. Two steps in, her legs crumpled beneath her and a wave of unrelenting sobs shook her entire body. Because even though for a moment she had thought she could get used to it- perhaps even like it- she had still killed somebody. Somebody she had once shared tea with. Somebody she knew. And it made her chest ache and her vision spin around her. She knew that it was shock, and that if she allowed herself the time it would pass. She knew it, but for forty minutes as she cried on the floor she wanted nothing more than to die as well. It wasn't until an hour later, when her tears had dried up and her face was a stony expression of indifference, that a knock sounded on the door. Pulling herself from the floor, she wiped her hands over her face to remove the dried salty tracks and pulled the door open for the second time that morning. "Come in," she said, her voice rough from the sobbing, though the small smile on her face would look almost genuine, "what exactly was it that you wanted to know about her?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:18 am

As she opened the door, Michael scanned her face. Her question surprised him, yet he knew it probably shouldn't. But he could tell she was not made of stone, that what she did had effect on her somehow. "It can wait. I came to mainly ask about you," he said finally. It was the truth. Whatever the girl told her, she won't be telling anyone else now. So it could wait.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:22 am

Alexis moved back into the room, taking a bottle that she didn't care for the name of from a table and poured a few fingers worth into a tumbler. Then she sat on one of the couches that she had hardly used, took a sip and smirked. "What about me?" she asked, her voice level now, almost nonchalant. She gestured to the table that held her small but growing collected of alcohol, silently offering for him to help himself.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:28 am

Michael approached her table with alcohol. "You live in a bar and yet you make such poor choices in alcohol," he said finally before looking at her again. "Now, somebody who drinks this much... I mean to an outsider it would look like you have a problem," he pointed out with a smirk. "Look, I am not here to tease you or laugh at you or tell on you. I just want to know, if you are okay," he said finally. He knew she wasn't okay. It was normal she was not. Not many people could do this while being okay. If any at all.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:33 am

"I find it does the job," Alexis said, keeping her tone light, "it helps me sleep, and it's a sight better than getting addicted to dreamless sleep draughts." Although she knew that the best way for sleep to return to her was to stop what was so deeply bothering her, she would not. So she went with the next best- and easiest to achieve- option. She raised an eyebrow as he continued, but it soon dropped along with the rest of her act as he finished talking. No, she wasn't okay. "I didn't expect it to hurt so much," she admitted cautiously, "I'm not okay now, but I will be."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:40 am

"As I said, bar full of good alcohol. Don't spend money on shit, drink good stuff for free," he replied. She was a family after all. Distant one, but still. Alaska would tear his head off if he didn't do his best for her. Well, that was what she stated after she found out what he got Alexis into. "It gets easier with time... and more victims," he said, sitting on the edge of the couch next to her, he rubbed her back gently. "You just have to remember what you are doing this for. Or you get lost."
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:44 am

"How many more?" she asked, a trace of bitterness in her voice, "how many more people do I have to do that to before it stops bothering me?" She wondered if it would actually stop hurting so much. She was a healer. She had spent her entire adult life helping people, and the few that she had killed before were with good reason. She had a feeling that Suzie had been about proving herself. She hoped that she'd satisfied them. His hand was surprisingly comforting as she said, "I remember why. I just.. I knew her. I know her name, and I know her brother. We ate lunch together on occasion. That's what makes it even worse. She trusted me not to hurt her, and I did so much worse."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:49 am

"It stopped when I lost count," he replied. It was actually the first time he admitted it actually ever bothered him. Growing up in Czechia, he was a killed before he even graduated. And there wasn't time for selfpity. That might as well kill him. "I told you it won't be easy," he sighed. "You will have to face people you care about. You will have to hurt them. Or tell them who you are now. That's what this life is like."
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:52 am

Alexis took a couple of deep breaths, steadying the shaking that she felt in her hands and brought the glass to her lips. "I'll get over it soon enough," she said, her tone confident once again. She was born to pretend that nothing bothered her, and act like she had no emotions. She would do that until it actually became true. "So, Suzie. She wasn't particularly interesting, I hope you realise?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:56 am

He nodded at her statement. "I don't doubt that," he said. When the conversation turned back to Suzie, he figured they were done with the topic. "Well, it was for you to figure it out. She wasn't my job. So, what did you find out?" he asked.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:59 am

Alexis rolled her eyes and drank from her glass again, thinking of what exactly Suzie had told her. "She just wanted to listen around, find out if there was something sinister going on surrounding the Gaunts' deal with the Order. She really doesn't trust Morana and Marvolo," she explained, "as I said, fairly boring. I suspect it was more about seeing if I would actually go through with it than what I could get out of her." Her eye narrowed slightly as she said that, obviously disliking the lack of faith.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:03 am

"Well, I suppose she was right in doing so. I mean... there is always something sinister going on as far as the two are involved," he pointed out. "But as far as why it was you, who had to do this, I have no idea. Probably it was about proving yourself. In the same time, as harmless as she was, I don't think twins would risk dead body of their allies just for nothing at all," he said.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:10 am

Alexis sighed as she leaned more casually on the couch, letting her head fall backward until she could stare at the ceiling. "None of this makes any sense to me," she said, slightly frustrated, "I get why they're allied with the Order and all, but surely it isn't as simple as 'my enemy is your enemy'." After a few moments she groaned and said, "I'm never going to figure it out, though, so instead I'll just do what I'm told." She chuckled at that before turning her attention back to Michael, "what is it that you do for them, anyway?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:14 am

"I don't think any of us will know until it happens. There is one rule to survive this place. You keep your secrets. Twins learnt that fast. It's what gives them position at the very top. As far as I go... I am rich guy, who grew up in Czechia and lives in UK. I worked for ministry, I own a bar where all the important things are discussed, I do what is necessary to keep what I have. And I happened to be Rabastan Lestrange's friend, which got me to Gaunts. So I would say I am kind of guy for everything," he tried to explain his position in the whole thing, But he himself was not exactly sure how.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:24 am

Alexis considered what he said, thinking how it seemed as though he didn't really know for sure where he really fit into things either. It was a comforting though, but at the same time she wondered how he put blind faith on the two women. She was doing it because the alternative was becoming quickly pathetic, while he could have stayed out of everything if he'd wished.

Suddenly she sat up and turned to face Michael, putting a hand on the side of his face and pushed gently until she was able to see the side of his head. Pulling her wand, she checked the small scar, barely there remnants of the fact he had be so badly injured not so long before, she said, "have you still got some of that potions left?" When she established that the wound was still healing fine and the damage in his brain was also almost gone, she sat back and hit his shoulder. "You let me forget!" she said, like she was horrified she had forgotten that she was supposed to be following up on a pretty intense ailment, "you idiot. What if it had ruptured in there? You wouldn't even know. You'd just.. drop dead!"

Last edited by Alexis Greengrass on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:29 am

Michael watched her amused. "Calm down, woman!" he said finally, laughing by now. "If I dropped dead, World would be doomed, I give you that. Even with Alaska on his back, I cannot imagine Xanthos in my position," he joked around, admitting to Alexis that man who married his niece might be a little bit of a psychopath, but that was probably nothing Alexis didn't suspect herself. "I am fine. It's been days since I actually had migraine. And I have potions for at least three, four days," he said.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:34 am

Alexis glared at him, though it wasn't as serious as she had been a few moment before. She was a good healer, and just because things were stressing her out in other aspects of her life didn't mean she could neglect to follow up. "Alaska would slaughter me," she said, though she smirked very slightly, "if you ended up dead after returning to your family." She sighed and placed the glass on the coffee table, and stayed leaning forward as she admitted, "I've been considering going back to St Mungo's. To work, I mean. I just can't do that while I'm still pretending at camp. They'd know in an instant." It wasn't uncommon knowledge that the Order still had eyes outside of camp, even if they were for the most part secluded.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:38 am

"Oh she wouldn't," he replied casually. "That is entirely up to you. If nothing, you did show today, where your intentions are. Twins don't need spy in the camp. They would alredy ask you for information if they did. I guess the whole camp thing is your choice. If you leave, you have to face the people that will see you as a traitor,"he told her. "Do it when you are ready I guess," he added, lying down on her couch.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:43 am

"I think she would," Alexis mumbled, because she knew that despite the fact that they were family, and despite the fact that Alexis cared for her illegitimate niece very much, that she hadn't known Alaska for long enough for her to defend her to her husband's family if something were to happen to their oldest brother due to her clinical neglect. "I think I will," she said with conviction, though it was more to herself than to him. Dragging her gaze from her hand to where he had laid himself out, amusement gathered in her eyes as she said, "don't tell me you're tired? You are the one who forced me from sleep at two o'clock this morning." .. and there is no way I will be able to get to sleep now.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next