Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All)

+19
Endymion Snape
Artemis Black
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Astoria Greengrass
Kaitlyn Becket
Evan Rosier
Rachel Snape
Ian Mortinson
Nyx Mulciber
Rider Gamp
David Shuter
Jocelyn Immorta
Xanthos Gamp
Severus Snape
Alexis Gamp
Idie Benton
Remus Lupin
Morana Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All)

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:54 am

Ian had his face buried in his brother's robes, silently weeping for the younger boy that had been ripped from this world much too early. He felt his friends gather around him and drew enough strength from them to finally pull away. Wiping his eyes with his sleeve, he turned to Artemis, pulling her into a hug, just to give himself something to hold on. Her living and breathing body helped to calm him down more and he shook himself as he pulled away again. "I'll be fine..." Ian muttered, giving her a crooked half-smile. It didn't feel that way right now, but now was not the time to surrender to self-loathing and mourning. It didn't even matter anymore how his brother had met his death, nothing would bring him back. Ian could only make sure that James would get a burial he deserved and that he was honored for his bravery.

Ian got up and looked at his other friends. "Mio?" he asked, feeling that his friend was upset by something else and his eyes widened as he quickly looked around for his friend's siblings. No! He had seen Rachel and Violet earlier, somewhere! "What happened? Who else died?" he asked, already dreading to hear the answer.

Last edited by Ian Mortinson on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ian Mortinson

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All)

Post by Idie Benton Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Idie was in shock as Ian hugged her, but she did not push him away as she would have done had it been anyone else. Instead, she wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back in small circles. "Im so sorry this happened. He didnt deserve it." She didnt know James that well. Hell, she didnt know him at all, but know one deserved to die. When he said he would be fine, she looked into his eyes and bit her lip, "Are you sure?" She wanted to make sure he wasnt going to do something stupid or anything like that because of his grieving or because he was upset. She kept her hand on Ians back when he turned to his friend, she assumed was Mio by the name that was spoken

Idie Benton

Character sheet
Jobs: Student/model
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:56 pm

((Ian hugged Artemis, not Idie, sorry I though that was obvious as Artemis is the only girl beside him, but I changed it so that there will be no more confusion Wink ))
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:14 pm

Hysterical laughter made Azrael wince and pinch the bridge of his nose with an annoyed sigh while Cyn cheered Qizario on. “See! And you always wanted to kill that boy, Seth! Told you, he’s good for something.” “Weeeeeellll, let’s not get over excited.” “He throws punches better than you, love.” “I don’t throw punches, I throw people … down the Astronomy tower preferably.” “Seth …. “ “What? Remember that girl that kept bothering us and then I took over for you and “Yes, I remember” wasn’t that fun?” “Not particularly…” “Oh, you’re a spoilsport, brother mine.” “I try to stay focused here, you are both quite a distraction.” “A beautiful one though, aren’t I?” “Cyn …?” “Yes, love?” “Get lost.” “Oh go to

“SHUT UP!” “…” “Seriously, we are at war! We just took part in a battle and “and you let me kill lots of people.” many people died. Show some respect.” “Respect, to whom? I saved your sister, her boyfriend and your girlfriend, I think I was nice enough for the next … let’s say decade? I even deflected that curse from that little boy ”it was a girl” and saved his life!” “her life.” “Yeah, her! See? I showed enough respect and to be honest, I think we should stay outside and hunt down some more Death Eaters, they are fun to kill. At least they know some good hexes.”

With a sigh, Azrael shook his head and pulled Junis into the Great Hall, looking around for a quiet corner. The last thing he needed now was another distraction from outside. Seth and Cyn could really drive him insane sometimes! “Insane? Come on, brother, don’t make me remind you again “Yes, thank you, Seth.” “that you already are quite INSANEEEEEEEE!!!!” “Yes! I said, thank you, I know those were the wrong words! And you know what I mean.” “Actually … “

Whatever Seth had wanted to say was drowned out by Qizario that suddenly appeared right next to them and Azrael stared at him blankly for several seconds, trying to organize his thoughts. “Oh not him again! Seriously, I swear he’s like a dog! Can’t you abandon him somewhere, Azrael?” “Oh shut up, Seth, I think he’s adorable! And just look how he always tries to stand up for us. Isn’t that cute? “No.” Think of all the ways we can manipulate him! We could “Silence!”

“Qizario.” Azrael finally addressed the younger boy with a curt nod. “You survived.” He stated calmly without much emotion in his voice. His feelings concerning that boy were conflicting at best, bordering hostile at worst. He had suffered much at the hands of the Horus family while the younger boy had always been treated like a prince compared to him. And yet, he had only been a little child throughout most of their time living together.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Junis Prince Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Junis had been following Azrael into the Great Hall, holding his hand as they silently made their way around the wounded and dead people. She stayed close to the tall boy, his presence a quiet comfort to her unsettled nerves. She could feel that he was having an internal conversation with his family again and she smiled slightly to herself. Some things would never change and to be honest, she had come to love his voices almost as much as she loved him, even if Seth could still become quite mean sometimes. 

When Qizario joined them, Junis smiled kindly at him. She knew about what his family had done to her boyfriend and she was glad that they were dead, but he little boy had nothing to do with it and she felt sad for him now that he was an orphan without any family. “Are you hurt, Qizario? Do you need anything?” she asked him, checking him over for injuries.
Junis Prince
Junis Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:35 pm

His whole body was still buzzing with the need to hurt; the need to kill and Severus knew that he had to get his emotions under control again before facing the authorities. He would need his wits about him to deal with them, hopefully avoiding a death sentence in Azkaban. So far, he still had no idea what had happened while they had been frozen in time. He just knew that several decades had passed since and that the Dark Lord was now in charge of the Wizarding world; a thought that filled him with the deepest sense of dread. ‘Didn’t foresee that, Albus, did you?’ he thought, smirking without humor as he thought of his late employer.

Deep in thought, Severus completely missed the shadow near the entrance hall and was utterly taken by surprise when he almost ran into his daughter. “Rachel!” he cursed and swept over to her, taking her arm to pull her into the castle, his eyes quickly surveying the grounds behind them. “It’s not safe out here, I told you to stay inside.” He snapped at her, worry making his voice sharper and he glared down at the girl with a mixture of annoyance and anger.

When her words finally registered in his brain, Severus winced and averted his eyes. She had not been supposed to see him do something like that, especially now when her trust in his was already shaken. Still, he was not the kind of man to be admonished by his own child and now was definitely not the right time to test his patience. “That man murdered your mother, Rachel and he deserved worse than what I did. The Dark Lord would not punish me for taking revenge for the murder of my wife. And I doubt that the Dark Lord even cares about what I do any longer. He has built his own kingdom away from Hogwarts. Decades have passed since we started this battle, Rachel! I do not know what will happen now, but … “ Severus trailed off, realizing that his daughter was the right person to discuss these things. He needed to get in contact with the Order, someone who would be able to take charge now.

His daughter’s crying focused his attention back on his child and Severus. “Rachel … “ he bent down and placed a hand on her shoulder, somewhat unsure of whether she would even appreciate his touch after all that had happened. If only Selena was still here, she always knew how to comfort their children, he just failed completely at such things. “Rachel, I will try my best to regain your trust and I hope you give me the chance to prove myself to you and your siblings.” He vowed, looking right into her eyes. He knew that it wouldn’t be easy, but he was used to working hard for what he wanted and now that his wife was dead, his children were all that mattered.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:57 pm

For seemingly endless minutes did he remain kneeling next to his friend as he wept for his dead little brother and Mio clenched his hands into fists, the pain of his nails digging into his skin preventing him from losing it completely. It kept him focused and he was grateful for it for otherwise, he would probably have rushed out of the hall again to take down every Death Eater stupid enough to get in his way. But what good would that do? Most of them had fled as soon as the curse had lifted and those that were left behind were either dead or soon to be so.

With a sigh, he relaxed his hands and wiped away the blood on his jeans before getting up to stand next to Ian who seemed somewhat calmer by now. At his question, which basically echoed David's, Mio dropped his head and averted his eyes from his friends. He really did not feel like talking about his mother's death, but his friends deserved to know such things. "My mum was killed as well." he told them quietly, biting his lip. He was not going to cry here, not now. It wouldn't bring his mother back. "Father is still alive ..." he added in a flat voice, the anger which usually filled it when he talked about the man was gone even though he still did not know what to think of him.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:19 pm

(Oh Im sorry. I hadnt seen Artemis had went to Ians side so I thought he meant Idie. Ignore my last post then)

Idie stood by Atticus and watched everyone. She wanted to go home and be with Atticus. She missed her mum and dad. She kneeled beside Mio and went to comfort him but decided against it. "I lost both my parents. Mum and dad.... Im the one who killed them. They supported him." She frowned and looked back to Atticus and sighed softly. "Im sorry about your mum. Im Idie by the way. Idie Benton."
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student/model

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Luna bit her lip and lowered her eyes. She had already heard about Mrs. Snape's death from Rachel, but it still saddened her to see the older Gryffindor's pained expression. During their time in the DA, she had come to known Mio as someone who always was strong; someone to look to for guidance because he always kept a cool head and to see him now so subdued pained her deeply. Yet, somehow she instinctually felt his need for distance, so she stayed next to Neville, just looking on silently, hoping that their presence alone could somehow give him some comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Neville gently squeezed Luna's hand when saw her sad expression. He too was rather shocked to hear about Selena's death, as he had met her a few times and had always been warmly welcomed by the young woman who was so very unlike her husband. Neville still could not understand how such a kind woman had ended up with Snape and he narrowed his eyes in anger as he heard that the man was still alive. For years he had been scared of his professor, but after Dumbledore's death, Neville had led the DA along with some of his friends and he had matured and moved past that childish fear. If he would run into Snape now, he would not give him an easy time.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:19 pm

Ian gasped, his green eyes widening in shock. "No, not your mum!" he could feel tears threatening to fall again and quickly stepped forward to pull his friend into a brotherly hug. "I'm so sorry, Mio. She was such a great person." he whispered into his friend's ear. Behind his eyes flashed memories of the times he had spend his holidays over at the Snapes' house. Mio's mum had always let them get away with almost everything, even letting them have little Quidditch matches. He didn't want to believe that she was dead as well, but he hoped that wherever she now was, she would take good care of James, just like she had taken care of her own children and their friends. Pulling back from Mio, Ian placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed lightly to offer some comfort.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:11 am

David looked down and did not say a word. More death.. more loss. Yet another child without a mother.. it was just too much. Who was to blame for this? The murderers themselves could not take all the credit, for the source lied elsewhere.. the source was Voldemort. The battle had happened because of him.. this whole war because of him. If he had not exsisted.. David would still have his mother and father.. Anita would have her brother and Ted.. Mio would have his mother.. Ian his brother... and Lavender.... Lavender would still have her humanity.

Selena would be missed. It was her along with Anita that had kept David going. He had lost his mother.. but he would be damned if Mio and Clark lost their mothers too... and now Mio had. He then said lowly "You can't let this beat you. She may be gone.. but you still have your father and your sisters.. you still have Ian, Arty and I. You still have something to fight for. This was something I had to realize.. and now you must realize it as well. For if we stop fighting.. their deaths.. all of them.. will be in vein. They died for what they believed in. Now we must honor them, and fight back until our enemy is nothing but ashes." He looked up with a feirce light in his eyes, until they found Lavender lying broken on the ground and then they lost all their fight and he was back to his somber mood.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:36 am

Qizario blinked and tilted his head. It seemed like Azrael was having one of those "moments of great contemplation" as he came to dub them as. Even if he knew big brother was crazy to him this guy walked on water and he wanted to be just like him. He waited patiently to be addressed. Well as much as he was capable of. He was wiggling around in place. When Azrael said his named he practically beamed in delight. He didn't mind anything from Azrael. Anything was soaked up like he just won a lottery or something. Even that curt nod and the two word statement following it from him. It was all precious treasure for him. It all meant more to him then money or hugs.

He had few memories of back when he was little. He remembered trying to sneak Azrael yummy food. He remembered getting scolded and still trying to play secretly with the older boy. He didn't understand why he coldn't. He had only been little. He didn't remember a lot of that time but to him Azrael was a storybook super hero. He looked to Junis as she spoke. He beamed brightly at her. He liked her and even made sure to remember her name since she was super super important to big brother. Shaking his head at the question from Junis. "I'm not injured. I'm alright. I'm gonna be just like Azrael someday. I am glad you and big brother are alright. Thats not my blood its that stupid older boys." he said with a happy smile.

He had gotten called by his name by Azrael! It was awesome! "I just wanted to make sure that I was right and the only important people to me here were okay." he said cheerfully and sweetly to her. "I'm going to make yummies in a bit and I'll make sure I bring you and b---Azrael lots. Since you guys are okay I don't have anything to be sad over." He said cheerfully. he held still when she started checking him over. He looked up at her. "Is there anything I can do for you Junis? To help you or Azrael out?" he asked hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:30 am

Tatsu...Nyx...For fifty years these names had danced like fireworks in Anzi's mind. After awhile Anzi had done as all great minds do...retreated into a meditation temple. Instead of watching a never ending replay the great mind began to plan and plot out new things to do. New experiments. New alchemic or potion based recipes. New science meets magic. So much to do...so little animation to do it. The entire universe of time to plot it out in. Throwing ideas around. Yet still these two names haunted him.

Tatsu...Nyx...be alive. Don't be dead you two. I will kick your asses if you are. These thoughts often circled around along with a strange pang for if he did lose them. Soon followed by a scoffing laugh at his own mental idiocy. What was he...some sort of sappy teenager? Get real! Still...Tatsu...Nyx...all their memories together. Meeting the older girl as a first year and the other on the train. It was a clicking that was too cliche to be written out like a play. Mimicking and altering how the harry potter crew met...fate sure loved its irony. Then the war...it was there. Yet Anzi didn't spend fifty years worrying about it.

Last he had seen Tatsu she was kicking butt and dueling a death eater with a friend. She had won! Go Tatsu! Kick butt! He had felt such great pride for one of his two best friends. Where had Nyx been again? He couldn't remember. He'd been using his exploding potions to assist in the battle. Keeping Tatsu in eyesight yet hadn't been able to keep an eye on Nyx. He would never tell either nor admit to them right now which he crushed on. It was just one of the two he trusted the most. The curse falling had left him with a Reducto spell frozen just before impact upon a Deatheater that attacked him. In suspended animation a brightly glowing potion vial was flying through the air towards a jerk who had snuck up on Tatsu. It was just frozen there...unable to hit its mark and explode. Right...now he remembered. His other friend was kicking but same as always. Not like he expected anything less of her.

Time drearily rolled on. For a great mind being suspended with only your thoughts to keep you company...the knowledge in your heart both your friends were alive...was a dangerous combination. Too much time with idle everything made for wandering and devising plotting minds. Everything memorized and stored away. As time passed reflection danced between the humor and the irony of the situation around him and everyone else.

Such as....after the first few years it was starting to feel like a cheesy cliche fairytale. Only there was nowhere near enough prince charmings or magical fairy godmother's to break the spell over everybody. The sounds of battles phantamsically echoed all around the great halls. The entire magical castle that had been at war was suspended in animation. An ancient fairytale with a lesson there in its own right. Of another castle in a far, far away place where time stood still and the people were under a spell. Everything exactly as it had been prior. Yet the world around them continued to rotate on. This was an ironically similiar scenario.

Logically speaking...that means if this suspended animation were to break. Like with that fairytale much time would have passed. How much time though? Time could be counted by days to nights but afterawhile his mind forgot to pay attention. Oh well even fairy tales have to come to an end right? Not everything stops at happily ever after....especially when there is no happily after just midlife crisis and explosive warfare. Speaking of which...really can't wait til the potion has a volatile reaction and the reducto sent the dude flying or disintigrated him.

Time unfroze and Anzi heard the reducto curse make its impact and the deatheater blasted through one of the holes in the wall...obviously from the war. Enough energy behind it...as calculated he partially dinintegrated. Whirling around to see Tatsu. "Tatsu!" he said in delight. He watched the vial finish its suspended in time flight through the air and impact the guy. Since the curse fell it was like slow motion suddenly hit rapid fastforwards. The potion vial hit the guy.

Pointing his finger almost like a gun as the volatile chemicals inside only needed that jostle from impact the guy for BOOOOOOOOOOM. "Badabing badaboom! Wizarding science baby!" he yelled out in almsot mad scientist delight. The sweet smelling explosion had a bitter almond after scent. It was like smelling sakura blossoms with a poisonous drink mixed in. A small explosion clooud that got nowhere near Tatsu emitted from it before full force sending the guy flying down the hallway. If not dead he had some major three degree burns.

His feet carried him over to kneel by Tatsu. "Tatsu? You alright?" he asked her. Looking around. Where was Nyx and Arama? He looked back at her. "Its over Tatsu...like that fairy tale when the curse was broken...its over. You girls kicked ass. Tsk. Like I doubted you would." he said with a bright and charismatic grin. "You got any injuries Tatsu?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4