Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All)

+19
Endymion Snape
Artemis Black
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Astoria Greengrass
Kaitlyn Becket
Evan Rosier
Rachel Snape
Ian Mortinson
Nyx Mulciber
Rider Gamp
David Shuter
Jocelyn Immorta
Xanthos Gamp
Severus Snape
Alexis Gamp
Idie Benton
Remus Lupin
Morana Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:20 am

Jocelyn walked down with Heath at her hand and Shadow on her hip, they had woken up and found and they were overjoyed to see their mother. At the front of the entrance to the Great Hall stood Declan, waiting for his sister and his niece and nephew, he was smiling. "You should go home with the kids." Jocelyn shook her head. "No i can't leave now, i'm needed here so you should take them to Shadow manor and keep them safe." Declan nodded. Jocelyn was way too stubborn to listen to him, he learned that while getting to know her better.

Jocelyn turned to Heath and smiled at him. "Heath, i want you to go with Uncle Declan, you must get out of here, can you take care of Shadow for me? Everything will be alright, i will see you soon, mummy needs to help the people here." Heath nodded, he gave Jocelyn a kiss on the cheek and so did Shadow as she saw what her older brother was doing. Jocelyn gave Shadow and Heath a hug and then gave them over at Declan. "Take good care of them!" Jocelyn whispered at Declan. She walked into the great hall and looked at all the people in shock. As soon as she was recovered, she helped around.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Battle Of Hogwarts And The Curse Breaking (Open to All)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:02 pm

Luna’s pale grey eyes followed the movements of the other Ravenclaw, a sad and thoughtful expression in them. Something had clouded the younger girl’s bright soul and Luna somehow felt what was the cause of it, so she slowly moved closer and helped with the patient, healing the wounds that Rachel cleaned. “You lost someone in the battle.” She stated bluntly, though her soft voice took most of the sting out of the words and she looked at Rachel with a knowing expression. She too had lost someone close to her when she had been quite young and knew what she was going through now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:22 pm

Ian couldn’t help but smile brightly when his friend hugged him and he quickly threw his arms around him and held on for a moment, the familiar scent calming his unsettled nerves. When he finally pulled back, the relieved expression remained in his bright green eyes, but at David’s words his smile fell a bit. “I have been working here in the Great Hall with Neville and Luna ever since we woke up from this weird spell, but I haven’t seen Claw or Wolfe anywhere.” He told his friend, once more searching the hall for the other two, his closest friends, his brother and sister had heart, but they were nowhere to be seen. “I hope they are unharmed.” Ian turned back to David with a hopeful expression. “Have you seen Astoria anywhere?” he asked, praying that the Slytherin girl was unharmed as well.

Looking over to where Lavender was lying, Ian’s eyes clouded over with worry. “Who did it?” he asked, his voice dropping to a low growl. “Who bit her?” he asked again, wondering who would have been so cruel. He didn’t know the Gryffindor girl all that well, but because of the DA and because she was his friend’s girlfriend he had come to respect and care for her and seeing her wounded, especially with the possibility of turning into a werewolf, was horrible.

When two younger Slytherins joined them, Ian gave them a calm nod, feeling exhausted and worn out from all that had happened. But now was not the time for rest, they first had to take care of the many patients that were still brought into the hall. With a sigh, he turned to the girl that had introduced herself as Idie. “I’m Ian and yes, I’m fine, Luna already took care of them earlier.” He answered her question. "It's good of you two to help out. We need all the help we can get." 
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:32 pm

Idie smiled at Ian, her gold eyes sparkling a bit. "We are glad to help. I personally hate to see people in pain." She pushed her hair back and heard a cry from a little girl. She turned to see a small girl, no older than maybe 3rd year, crying out in pain. She turned back to Ian, "Think you can help me with this one? Normally I'd ask Atticus, but he is a bit busy." She tugged on her shirt sleeve and looked up at him before walking over to the young girl and began cleaning her wounds
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student/model
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:06 pm

Rachel didn't look up at first when Luna dropped the comment on her, she kept cleaning the wounds. "Yes.." She sighed softly. Her eyes started the water so she took a deep breath in and slowly she blowed out the air. Rachel put the wet cloth down and stepped back from the female patient, she hid her half her face in her arms as the tears streamed down her cheeks. Rachel sniffed pulling her own arm away. "It's..It's my mum." Rachel sniffed. "I'm sorry, i came here to help, to distract myself for a while and here i am, crying." Rachel wiped away her tears.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:07 pm

For a few moments, Luna carried on healing their patient's wounds, the soft crying from the other Ravenclaw barely reaching her ears as it was so quiet. When she finally was finished, she walked over to the girl and gently traced her hand over Rachel's head in a soothing motion. "I am sorry, Rachel. I should not have mentioned it. I do not like talking about my mother either although she died many years ago." she admitted softly, her eyes clouding over with sadness, both for herself, but even more so for the other girl that had just lost her mother. "I hope your mother did not have to suffer much." Luna crooked her head to the side slightly to look at Rachel with an open expression on her face. If she wanted to talk to her, she would always be willing to listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:02 am

Astoria had just managed to get the group of youths to the dungeons, from where they would be lead out of the castle. At least, that was the plan that they had had before they had all be frozen. She saw her sister and smiled, before slipping back out into the main corridor. Looking around her, she tried to see anybody who needed help, and just as she left the large doors to the outside, she saw somebody in need. They were a fair distance from her, and had their wand drawn. A stray death eater with a wide smile on his face was dancing around in front of the Gryffindor. She began to run, her own wand out as she sent spells toward him one after another. But the man’s focus was not on her, and she was almost there.. so close.. when the green light left his wand. “James!” she yelled, getting to him just as the curse hit him in the chest. He had managed to stun the death eater at almost the same time, but it was too late. His eyes were wide as his legs collapsed beneath him, and Astoria dropped to her knees beside him. “James?” she muttered, hitting him on the chest, “James! You aren’t supposed to be here! He thinks you’re safe. No, no, no..” Hot tears blurred her vision as she shook the young Gryffindor, before finally giving up. He wasn’t waking up this time. Swallowing, she wiped her face and looked to the unconscious man, aiming her wand at him and binding him in place. She wanted to kill him for taking someone who she had come to adore, but she wouldn’t. He could stay where he was, because there would be someone who deserved to confront him even more than her.

After a few minutes, Astoria let out a shaking breath and stood, casting a whispered spell so that James would left into the air. She couldn’t leave him out there alone, so she turned back to the castle, walking a little slower so that her spell wouldn’t break as she moved through the doors and onward to the Great Hall. She stood in the path between make-shift beds and saw Ian with David. She didn’t want to tell him, but she knew that she had to. He would know either way. “I’m so sorry, Ian,” she said to his turned back, internally hitting herself for not saying something.. anything else. Her voice was quiet, but she didn’t cry again. She let her spell fade, her hand reaching out to rest under his head as he drifted to the floor. He may be gone, but he deserved even the smallest of respects.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:21 am

Idie looked up as a girl entered and went over to Ian and David. She heard the girl say she was sorry to Ian and she wondered why. Then she saw the levitating boy. He looked alot like Ian and then she put two and two together and figured it was Ians brother. She finished cleaning the girls wounds and dressing them in bandage before walking back over to the small group. She rested a  hand on Ians shoulder in comfort and turned to the girl and gave her a small nod. Atticus then came over and wrapped his arms around his sister. Idie looked at Atticus and gave him a small reassuring smile
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:50 am

Rachel managed to stop crying and gave a weak smile. Luna was always kind, not only to her but to everyone. She helped lot of students when professor Umbridge was using torturing equipment on the students, she helped Rachel too. "It's okay, i shouldn't have thought that i could get through the day without crying about losing her. She was and still is a great example for me and it is such a big loss. Thank you for comforting me, Luna. You've always been kind to me." Rachel grabbed her wet cloth again, ready to help Luna with the patients.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:52 am

Luna
Luna sprinted through the crowds, kicking at the wall and jumped on top of an attacker, slicing his throat causing his blood to spray in different directions. ''RUN!'' She growled out to the students as a hoard of people rushed towards them to attack to which she kicked at ones chest, threw a dagger at their forehead and watched her fair haired daughter cut at men to reach her. She stretched out her hand and Celeste immediately reached towards her. Just as their finger tips touched, they felt their bodies freeze and a tear slipped from Luna's eyes.

As their bodies unfroze fifty years later, she pulled Celeste into her arms and cradled her to the floor causing the men to jump over them with confusion. She sprinted off, casting a spell to keep them away so Celeste could leave. ''Find your siblings! Find them!'' She cried out and killed the men leaving her panting in the courtyard.

Artemis
Artemis was born for this. Bent and broke into the living weapon as she slipped through the crowds ramming her blade into the backs of the people who fought her fellow students. She was a monster on the battlefield, a simple girl in black armour that was splattered in the bloods of her enemies and for the millionth time in that battle, she grinned happily. She did not think of her friends or allies or whatever you were supposed to call them. She thought of blood and death and the wolves who she saw jump through the crowds to attack under her command. With a jump in the air, she shifted into a wolf and that was when the curse hit. She froze in mid air in her wolf form but even in this form, she was happy.

As the curse lifted, she landed and ripped the throat out of the person she had been watching for fifty years. She found pleasure in such a thing and continued her attack despite all the people around her simply helping others. She snarled at a man who sprinted off immediately and she wandered through the corridors, sniffing the air and she entered the same place as Ian and David. She did not turn back. She found her vision blurred and looked at her side to see a dagger in her ribs before simply ripping out with her mouth with the slightest of whimpers. She growled out and looked around for her family.

Ember
The last Shadow standing. That's all she knew. So as she rammed her blade through the throats of men, she chuckled and laughed and cackled. The madness that ran through both families that created her. They always said never leave the ember after a roaring flame because it would just start up again and Ember was going to create the biggest fire to avenge her family. Artemis was still fighting beside her when she froze, her eyes latched onto her half sister's wolf form jealous of the freedom she knew her sister felt.

Unfreezing, she dropped to her knees and grabbed her longsword, glancing to see Artemis rush off like a black dart and she did not hesitate to swing her sword once to remove the head of an enemy. As things began to clear, the tip of her sword hit the floor as her head fell also and she growled under her breath when someone attempted to check up on her. ''I am well. Leave me be.'' She hissed out and the voices in her mind attended to her, one mourned, the other laughed in bliss at the feeling of blood on their body and the others did a mix of the two but Ember felt nothing. She dropped the sword that she had actually taken from Artemis because she didn't like it and entered the great Hall to get her wounds healed. She wanted her family. That's all Ember wanted.

Dahlia
Dahlia had been fighting, Larentia checking up on her now and again due to Rider's orders but she continuously sent her away. She snapped necks, shattered spines and cut off heads with a bright smile on her face. She found happiness in her actions. She was sure her brothers did as well. With a smooth turn on her heel, she caught sight of Larentia going towards her and Dahlia stared up at the sky taking in a deep breath and went to move to find her body frozen. 

Fifty years trapped, watching the sky change, the stars flicker and when the curse lifted, she watched it fall like shattered glass. It was a beautiful sight and she sprinted towards Larentia, pulling her into a tight hug. ''Find Rider.'' She whispered and tended grabbed a shattered piece of the curse that was about to flicker away before Dahlia put a preservation spell on it. She pocketed it, knowing Artemis and Laureth would love their own pieces and did the same to two more. With a smirk, she passed students occasionally stabbing a hiding enemy or snapping their necks. ''Brothers.'' She said firmly, leaning against the wall. She was coated in blood from head to toe and a few wounds but most of the blood was other peoples. ''Did ya miss me?'' She cooed as if nothing happened.

(not made posts for all of my characters that are living-questions need to be asked to the partners of said characters: Characters who are surviving are these guys and Laureth, Kaida, Calypso, Diana, Layla, lexi, Skyla, Belladona and Ginny and Juliette. A couple more still need to be decided on if Dead or Alive)
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:16 pm

David nodded slowly, understanding full well what Ian had been doing. Most had chose to stop fighting, while some still put up a small fight.. David would have come sooner, but he had to make Lavender his priority. He felt bad he hadn't helped much though, unless you counted bringing more wounded back, namely Ethan and Lavender

When asked if he had seen Astoria, the smallest of smirks pulled at his lips as he remembered a time when he would have teased Ian for whatever feelings he had for the more civilised Greengrass. However he shook his head "Sorry no. Would she be in the slytherin common room with that sister of hers who refused to fight?" He asked, curious as to why the most outspoken Greengrass refused the chance to fight for what she believed in.

When Ian asked who bit her, David shook his head and looked down. "I think... no I am positive.. it was Greyback. Who else would pray on a teenage girl." His voice broke as he began to worry more. He had already had his father and mother ripped away from him, and the thought of loosing anyone more nearly broke him... at least His aunt and cousin was safe.. and so far Ian.

He ignored Benton, for she was one strange attention seeker. Not only had she gone from  perfect to break down once, she was all over the place. This put him on the defensive and he refused to acknowledge her presence. She reminded him way too much of Sydney Di Angelo, and he was not about to get mixed up in that again.. and he hoped Ian was of the same opinion.

He then looked to the door when he picked up the sound of a whimper and saw Wolfe in her wolf form. His body shook with relief and he almost shifted right away to be with her in their animal forms, yet he resisted with one look at Lavender. He saw the wound in her body and grabbed Ian's arm before he could help Benton "Wolfe gets first priority" He muttered before he waved her over.

Then Astoria came on the scene... with Ian's dead brother and David let out a small gasp of despair "Oh no" He muttered
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Artemis saw David had noticed her but she shrugged it aside, her eyes falling upon Lavender's body and she trudged forward, nuzzling her bloody cheek with her wet nose. She would never act weak and she simply licked at her wound whilst laying close to Lavender. The sight of James, a child she considered a delight to the world and to their lives, was a heartbreaking one but she would never act weak. She simple stood, still in wolf form and nudged at Ian's and David's thigh. She could not shift. Not many knew of her ability and she wished to remain unregistered. What sparked her mind was the question as to where Mio was and she found her heart, however uncaring to anyone else, was filled with worry when she spotted one of their close friends was not in the vicinity. The sound of a whimper resounded from her throat and she nuzzled against Lavender's slightly warm body to keep her warmer and stay out of shock.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:32 pm

Idie looked at David and then back at Ian. "Im going back to work then." She decided to leave the friends be and let them mourn together as she went over to a young Ravenclaw who was helping the wounded and injured (Rachel) "Can I do anything to help?" She asked. She looked around and it seemed there were more people who needed their help than when they had started.
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Rider turned around when he heard the oh so familiar voice of his better half. He smirked at the sight of Dahlia. He walked up to her and wiggled his eyebrows at her, he licked the blood of her cheek, to clean the spot and gave her a kiss. "Good to see you sweet sister. Hmm the blood taste....Nice!" He gave her a side hug and was relieved that she was okay.

Larentia nuzzled her head between dahlia's legs and she licked the blood of her hand. Rider chuckled at the wolf. "Larentia finds you tasteful as well."
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:38 pm

Seeing his friend smirk at his question made Ian smile slightly as well. It was good to know that even in times of despair like these, he could count on David to tease him about his feelings for Astoria. It gave him a feeling of normality that had been absent, not only in the past few hours of the battle, but ever since Dumbledore’s death. When their safe world had suddenly been pushed into darkness. Dumbledore’s death had somehow marked a turning point for all of them, when they matured from teenagers into young soldiers, ready to fight in defense of their home and families.

“I don’t think, Astoria would hide away anywhere, that’s why I’m so worried about her. I don’t know if it is a good or bad sign that she isn’t here with the other wounded people.” Ian said quietly, thinking of only two reasons why that might be the case. Either, Astoria was relatively unharmed and helping somewhere, or … He shook his head, not wanting to linger on that particular thought and focused back on David. “That bastard! I hope they find him alive and drag his sorry ass to Askaban!” he glared over at where Lavender was lying, thinking of the man who had put her in that position.

Suddenly, a wolf approached them and Ian immediately jumped forward to use the healing spells he had been taught by one of the mediwitches. When he was done, he leaned forward and pressed his face into her soft fur. “I’m so glad to see you alive, Arty.” He whispered so that no one could hear him but her. Then he got back up and was about to head over to the Slytherin girl that had asked for his help when his eyes fell on another familiar face. “Astoria! You’re alright!” he rushed over to her, smiling with relief, but the expression morphed into one of horror as he noticed the body floating behind her.

“James?” he felt his heart freeze in his chest; unable to move, he watched Astoria put his brother to the ground and only when she had moved backwards did he fall down next to him. “Jamie?” Ian bit his lip as he felt his eyes watering. That couldn’t be true. Not his little brother! He looked so peaceful lying there. As if he was just sleeping. Reaching out, Ian placed a hand on top of his brother’s chest, trying to feel for a heartbeat, but it remained unmoving, already turning cold and stiff. “No … “ Ian lowered his head and pulled James into his arms, his forehead resting against a cold shoulder. “I’m sorry, Jamie, I’m so sorry I couldn’t protect you.” He whispered, tears soaking into his brother’s robe as he wept for the younger boy. He would never forgive himself for this. He should have been with him, protecting him! How should he explain this to their parents?

When someone placed a hand on his shoulder, Ian snapped out of his grief for a moment to glare at the Slytherin girl, shaking off her hand with a jerky motion before turning back to mourn his brother. He did not need comfort from someone who knew neither him nor James. Nothing would be able to make this un-happen. Nothing could make this better.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Luna smiled slightly at Rachel with the typical somewhat far-away and yet knowing expression in her eyes. “Crying is not a sign of weakness. Everyone deals with their sadness in different ways … I think you’re mother would be proud to see you helping the wounded. She was a healer, was she not?” she commented while going back to treating their patient. Most wounds had been closed by now and she was relieved to see that the woman would survive the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:08 pm

When Mio rejoined the Great Hall, the sight that met his eyes both saddened him and filled him with relief. The hall was filled with wounded people, most of them either unconscious or groaning in pain, some wouldn’t even survive much longer, but he had spotted his friends all close together. After just having lost his mother, the thought of one of his closest friends not making it out alive had been almost too much to bear, so seeing David, Ian and Artemis all close to each other was enough to give him back some strength and he realized that even though he had lost his mother, there were still people he loved and that he wanted to be there for. Violet and Rachel were both in the Great Hall as well, one working with Luna on a patient, the other talking silently with Sithon which relaxed him further.

Taking a deep breath, Mio walked over to his friends, his eyes taking in the injured state of Lavender and the deathly still face of James and for a moment, he wanted to simply walk back out onto the battlefield and kill whoever was responsible for both. The pain, sadness and feeling of helplessness that filled him turned to hot, burning rage and his eyes flashed dangerously and yet, the need to be there for his friends overruled his desire for revenge, so he closed the distance between him and his friends with a few long strides. “Hey guys … “ he greeted quietly, looking at each of them.

At the moment, Ian seemed to be off the worst and Mio kneeled down next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. “I’m sorry, Jade.” He said quietly, lowering his head as well in respect of the fallen young boy. James had been much too young to die, much too young to even fight in a battle, but then again, so were his sisters, but they had needed every available wand when the Death Eaters had attacked.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Astoria flinched at the smile Ian had given her when he noticed she was there, knowing that that smile was going to change in the next moment. And it did. She stood a couple of steps away as she watched Ian drop to the ground by his brother's lifeless body. She had sworn to herself she wouldn't cry again, that she had done enough of that out in the grounds. But her friend's words, I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you, hit her like a slap across the face. Only it was so much worse. Ian had not been there, and he would blame himself anyway. She was there. She should have protected James in his brother's absence. But she had not been able to. Maybe in time Ian would realise that she had let him down in the very worst possible way.

Her mouth remained closed and she stood still, not saying anything or doing anything as the last of Ian's three best friends joined them. Astoria just stared at the lifeless boy, the tears that she had promised herself would not come falling anyway. She would not say anything about what happened unless someone asked her. She didn't really want to say anything at all.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:42 pm

With a soft swirl of robes, Severus reappeared on the battlefield, his black eyes cold and expressionless as he searched the grounds. Before Selena had died, he had managed to catch a glimpse of the man who had cursed her and his mind was clouded with deep loathing for the person that had taken his wife from him. The Death Eater would die a very slow and painful death and Severus’ magic was straining to be released in a curse that would cause the utmost pain.

Slowly, he moved around the dead bodies that were covering the ground, his billowing robes giving the impression as if he was gliding rather than walking, but he was in no hurry. The man would not get away from his fate even if he had to hunt him down which Severus would do with the greatest pleasure. From afar, he could see one of his students levitating another back to the castle and he gave a fleeting thought to the boy’s fate before a movement caught his eyes which made him snap around. He would recognize that silver mask anywhere and before the other could get away, Severus had shot one of his own creations at him, tearing long and deep gashes into the soft flesh of his body.

The Death Eater collapsed on the ground and lay whimpering in his own blood which was quickly forming a scarlet puddle below him. Severus approached him with dead calmness, his face set in an expressionless mask, though his eyes promised death for the other man. “Snape!” the man gasped, shock and pain making his voice more shrill than usual, but Severus just put his boot right into his face to shut him up. A loud crunching sound told him that he had broken his nose and Severus sneered down at him.

“What the hell is wrong with you? I knew we shouldn’t trust such filthy halfbloods like you! You slimy … “ the Death Eater did not manage to finish his rant before a red light hit him. His body started convulsing, spasms shooting through it with such strength that Severus could hear bones snapping from the force. The scream that rose from the tortured man was inhuman. It echoed over the mostly still battlefield, but right now Severus couldn’t care less about witnesses.

Forcing himself to lower the strength of his Cruciatus, Severus stood over the other man; unmoving while he watched the Death Eater go insane from the horrible pain that made his body twitch as if he was being electrocuted. When at last the screams died and only a soft, unintelligent whimpering could be heard from his victim, Severus canceled his curse and turned on his heels, making his way back to the castle. He did not know what he had to expect there, but he was done running and hiding.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Things were going to hell. Fifty years prior when the war broke out. Before a weird dome fell over. Versus actually fighting at that point he'd been trying to figure out what everybodies problem was. The first year was more interested in following in Azrael's footsteps then picking a side. Right before the curse had fallen he'd ended up tackling an older boy just outside of the great hall where everybody else was. His face showing anger. One hand fisted in the guys shirt. His arm raised up in a fist. For years he had been frozen about ready to punch this guy who'd insulted Azrael.

Soon as the curse broke the first words out his mouth were shouted loud enough it echoed out. "DON'T CALL AZRAEL CRAZY!!!" followed by his fist finally being able to slam into the older boys face. He felt a bit of pride when he heard the sound of bones crunching in the older boy's nose. Staring at the other who was now holding his bleeding nose. "I've been wanting to do that for so long now!" He said. Standing up and saw Azrael walking over. "Azrael! I found you again!" He said and ran over to Azrael. The guy was so cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:24 pm

David nodded slowly, his mind racing to figure out where Astoria would be. He did not think she would fight, as some of her house mates had joined the Death Eater's side in the battle. Nor did he really think she would just sit on her ass while people fought a war. Since she was not here, he was not sure where she would be though, so he shrugged "Well at least she is not amongst the wounded or..or dead." He said "So thats a good thing"

He then nodded slowly, although he did not agree "While I hope they do find him alive.. Azkaban did not do him any good the first time, it shall not the second time. I hope to find him alive.. so I can kill him myself." Wow.. he was growing a list. 1:Jack Lambert. 2: Syrnix Rowle 3:Severus Snape 4:Greyback.

David looked as Mio entered and he felt such relief his almost fell over. His friends were safe.. maybe not well.. but safe. He gently rubbed Wolfe's head as he watched ian mourn.. giving him his moment alone. he had gone through something very similar, and knew at first you did not want anyone to bother you. He however noticed Mio'slook. Someone had died. A quick check of the hall told him it wasn't his sisters.. so who?

He grabbed Mio's arm and pulled him close "Who? Was it your Father?" He whispered so no one else heard, save for maybe Arty. Even though they hated the man.. he was still their blood. Back when David thought Ernest had been a death eater, he still missed him.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Artemis nuzzled close to Ian, his healing of her wound was appreciated despite the fact she could've handled it. The sight of his horrified face broke her damaged heart and she backed away, her ears falling low as she continued to watch. It was a sad and infuriating sight, making her long to go back out there and the sign that she did was obvious. She began getting skittish on her feet, looking at the hall and then back at her friends. She could not risk her life to avenge the dead when the living were here, needing comfort and support. However, she was not bred to do so. The wolf inside of her begged and pleaded, its anger raging enough to be like the fires from hell. 

With a smooth motion, she hid behind a screen and shifted back with ease before grabbing a cloak to cover her scarred body. There was new scars amongst her expression, a long one stretching from her right brow to the left side of her mouth along with two more beside it. Greyback. She had not slaughtered him like she had wanted due to having been cast aside by a spell. She began to blame herself from the moment she had shifted, her humanity returning in little bits. If she had not killed Greyback, Lavender would not be on the floor struggling for life. Artemis walked back to the group, mud and blood covering every inch of her and her hair fell in front of her face before she dropped to the floor beside Ian, running her hands along his back in the rare comforting fashion she provided but she offered no words.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Idie felt so bad for Ian, she barely knew him, and yet her heart was breaking for the death of his brother. She chewed on her bottom lip before a soft Im sorry left her lips. She looked for Atticus and ran over to him, hugging him. She was glad her brother was alive. She didnt know what to do at that point. She didnt want to just sit there, being useless.
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:54 pm

Rachel nodded at Luna. "Yeah she was an excellent Healer, she was such a great example for me." Rachel told her softly. They had finished cleaning the woman. "I'll be right back."  Rachel said to Luna and walked out.

She walked out and saw till her surprise her father reappearing at the castle grounds. She watched him and she was shocked by what happened next. Her father attacked a Death eater. She followed her father, keeping on a how far distant and looked on how he tortured the man. Rachel felt anger rising throughout her whole body. What the hell was her father doing to the man?

When her father was somewhat finished and walked up into her direction where she was standing, she growled in anger and stepped into sight and crossed her arms. "What the hell, dad! Why would you torture someone till insanety? We are still at war, even though mum is not here anymore. You don't only put yourself in danger but also your kids if the Dark Lord finds out about this. I thought you were smarter than doing that kind of violence!" Rachel growled angrily, tears welling up in her eyes. She sniffed. "Now that mum is gone, you're important to us but if you let your anger rule over you and pulling such things, you ask for trouble. I really want to trust you but after all those horrible years, it has become difficult, it was mum who convinced me not to loose faith in you. Don't make me loose that faith." Rachel sniffed again and wiped her tears away as they streamed down her cheeks.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:53 am

Luna gently smiled at the younger Ravenclaw girl and nodded calmly when Rachel excused herself. She felt sad for the other girl and all the other people that had lost someone loved in the battle and once again, she felt glad that her father had stayed far away, hopefully safe. Looking around, she spotted a group of her friends and walked over to them, standing silently next to Neville, who just took her hand to give it a squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:54 am

Ian had his face buried in his brother's robes, silently weeping for the younger boy that had been ripped from this world much too early. He felt his friends gather around him and drew enough strength from them to finally pull away. Wiping his eyes with his sleeve, he turned to Artemis, pulling her into a hug, just to give himself something to hold on. Her living and breathing body helped to calm him down more and he shook himself as he pulled away again. "I'll be fine..." Ian muttered, giving her a crooked half-smile. It didn't feel that way right now, but now was not the time to surrender to self-loathing and mourning. It didn't even matter anymore how his brother had met his death, nothing would bring him back. Ian could only make sure that James would get a burial he deserved and that he was honored for his bravery.

Ian got up and looked at his other friends. "Mio?" he asked, feeling that his friend was upset by something else and his eyes widened as he quickly looked around for his friend's siblings. No! He had seen Rachel and Violet earlier, somewhere! "What happened? Who else died?" he asked, already dreading to hear the answer.

Last edited by Ian Mortinson on Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Idie Benton Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Idie was in shock as Ian hugged her, but she did not push him away as she would have done had it been anyone else. Instead, she wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back in small circles. "Im so sorry this happened. He didnt deserve it." She didnt know James that well. Hell, she didnt know him at all, but know one deserved to die. When he said he would be fine, she looked into his eyes and bit her lip, "Are you sure?" She wanted to make sure he wasnt going to do something stupid or anything like that because of his grieving or because he was upset. She kept her hand on Ians back when he turned to his friend, she assumed was Mio by the name that was spoken
Idie Benton
Idie Benton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next