Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

All night long (open)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

All night long (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: All night long (open)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Sierra smiled as Mio said nothing was going on between the two, "Well then. Im slightly glad to hear that." She quickly shut her mouth and widened her eyes at what she had said, "Um... I... I mean..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:16 am

Mio snorted and shook his head. "You're weird, girl." he told her, though he didn't mean it as an insult, rather an observation. "You see, a guy can be nice to a girl without wanting to get together with her right away." He usually tried to be nice to everyone, as long as you didn't get on his bad side.

Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:20 am

Sierra smiled softly, "Yeah, I know I'm wierd. You get used to it." She smiled and looked over at him. "I guess youre right. I guess I also have alot to learn about guys." She didnt really know much about guys outside of Jason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:35 am

"Yeah...I guess I will have to get used to it..." Mio grinned at her before letting his head roll backwards over the chair, so he was looking at the ceiling. "Guys, girls, who cares. As long as they are good people, I really couldn't care less. Two of my best friends are girls and they are not different from my two best mates, so..." he trailed off, thinking of his small but close group.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:31 pm

"I guess you are right again. Maybe I can meet them sometime." She smiled and looked at him. She would ever get over looking at him. His kind smile, hs soft features, she felt safe with him. Like she could tell him anything. She felt.... alive around Mio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:54 pm

"Well, seeing as we're going to the same classes, you will see them quite often, right?" Mio winked at her and chuckled, but then shrugged casually. "But I can introduce you if you want, just don't expect to be accepted in our group. You see, we're very close, like family really, since first year and we all tend to get very possessive of each other." he told her, thinking especially of his own and Artemis' reaction to people getting closer to them.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:05 pm

"I would like that. I cant wait." She smiled and rested a hand on Mio's shoulder. She sat up for the first time without her head spinning. That was a good sign. "I understand that. I get how that is." She smiled happily and giggled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Mio snorted good-naturedly and rolled his eyes again at the girl. She was completely different from the girls he used to hang out with, so he would have to get used to this giggling and touching stuff, but she seemed to be honest and that made up for a lot. "Cool, then you won't have any problem with the others."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:41 pm

"I hope not. Fingers crossd." She crossed her fingers and held them up while laughing. "Tell me about your friends. What are they like?" She already knew Ian, and she kind of knew David Shuter from the Gryffindor Common Room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:59 pm

"They're great. Fun, intelligent and the most important to me, loyal." Mio said, smiling a bit to himself as he thought of his friends, a weird bunch of completely different people, but still quite alike. "You see, we’re not perfect, no of us, but we all stick together and back each other up if it's needed. That's why you shouldn't cross one of us." Mio growled darkly, remembering Sydney and the way she had tried to mess with them. Well...he had taken care of it and would do so again if he had to.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:01 pm

"You mean that Di Angelo girl, right? Sydney was it?" She remembered the story of how Sydney had hurt Ian. SHe didnt like it. SHe wanted to hurt Sydney for hurting Ian. Even if she didnt really know Ian, she felt protective of him since the same thing had happened to her that had happened to him.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Hearing the other Gryffindor, Mio's body snapped forward and his eyes narrowed dangerously at her. "How do you know about that ... about her?" he asked, forcing his voice into to sound calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:29 pm

Sierra shifted backwards a bit, frightened by Mios sudden change of attitude. "Ian told me. We met in the library and we exchanged break up stories. The sme thing happened to him that happened to me. I was cheated on by my boyfriend with my best friend. He said the same thing happened to him. Was it you, Mio?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:46 pm

"I would never betray my friend." Mio growled darkly. The thought of being compared to some bitch that spread her legs for her best friend's lover almost made him lose it right here, but he just managed to control his anger.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:03 pm

"Mio, relax. I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just asking." She rested her hand on his arm and squoze it lightly. "Calm down, mio."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:08 pm

"Good!" Mio snapped before throwing himself back into his chair, still in quite a temper because of the topic. "Let's just say I got rid of an unwanted intruder." he muttered, his eyes still glowering darkly.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:11 pm

"Mio....." Sierra leaned forward and hugged him,"just breathe. Relax." She kissed his cheek to try and calm him down. She held onto him for a few more seconds before releasing him. "Are you calm now?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:34 pm

"Don't kiss me." he muttered and pulled back, still glaring slightly. He didn't like girls getting all touchy with him. Wolfe and Rowan were an accept ion because they were his sisters in heart."I don't even know what Ian told you, but I doubt it's even half of what happened with DiAngelo. I also really don't want to talk about her anymore. She's out of our life for all I care and as long as she stays away from my friend, I couldn't care less."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:59 pm

"Ok, sorry." Sierra said as she lied back down. SLeep began to fall over her and she felt her eyes getting ehavier and heavier. Beofre she knew it, she was passed out and having sweet dreams about her new friend.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Mio pulled his legs up to his chest again and sighed as the girl fell asleep, not really knowing what to do now, but as he wasn't someone to break his promise, he stayed were he was and closed his eyes, his thoughts going back to his friends.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4