Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Calm night (open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Calm night (open) Empty Calm night (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Luna walks slowly to the edge of the water, placing her toes in it enjoying the feeling. She leans on her elbows, looking at the night sky with bright blue eyes. She watches the star's dance in the sky and it fills her with happiness. Her mind wanders off into a daydream or memory. Luna didn't even know what she was thinking of except Achilles. She lays down now, using her dark purple cloak as a blanket. She smiles as she see's a shooting star and closes her eyes, wishing on it like the old wive's tale said to do. Her cheeks turn to a rosy pink standing out from her pale white skin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Calm night (open) Empty Re: Calm night (open)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Morgan walked to the Black Lake, royal blue cloak gently moving in the breeze, eyes on the sky and journal in hand. She was excited to be back to track more stars. Astronomy was a favorite subject/hobby of hers and any chance she got to endulge herself in it she took. As she neared the lake, she saw a shooting star streak across the sky. She closed her eyes and made a wish. She smiled as she opened her eyes and continued on her walk. It was a good thing she was not focusing on where she was walking or esle she would have stepped on Luna. "Luna! Welcome back! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you at feast. How was your holiday?" she asked as she took a seat next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:28 pm

Luna turns to see Morgan taking a seat next to her. She smiles. ''Hello Morgan. Thank you. You too. It's alright. I saw you with your boyfriend anyway.'' She winks and laughs, then stops as fast as it came. ''It was...bad but good....I enjoyed being back at the house but..'' She pauses wanting to tell her what happened to her but she thought not to ruin the nice moment. She acts perfectly like she couldn't think of the words. ''I...Just missed everyone. How was yours?'' She asks looking at the sky with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:39 pm

"About the same. I missed everyone so much," Morgan answered, pulling her knees to her chest. "Towards the end.... Things got a little messed up..." she said with a sad sigh. "Luckily, father took me away to the 3 Broomsticks until term started..." Morgan added looking at the sky. She felt that something was bothering Luna, but she didn't want to push the topic if Luna didn't want to talk about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Luna smiles. ''You saw Sirius didn't you?'' She smirks and winks. ''I know what you mean...The only reason i went home is because Aurora and I thought we'd see my sisters again... but we got sent a letter that they were going to Ireland for the holidays.'' She shrugs and smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Morgan nodded at Luna's question. "We got to see each other once or twice, but then not until he happened into the inn when we were there," she said. When she heard about Luna's sisters going to Ireland for the summer, without her and Aurora, Morgan's smile faded slightly. "Why didn't they take you and Aurora with them?" she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Luna grins. ''That's great that you got to see each other!'' She hears her question and sighs. ''Aurora wanted to stay at the ca-house for the library and i was expecting letters...so going to Ireland would mean i couldn't get them and Aurora would be looking for bookstores all the time. Besides...I wanted to practice my patronus charm...'' She shrugs and grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Morgan looked at Luna, her eyes filled with excitement. "Did you find your patronus, Luna? What is it?" she asked happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Luna laughs at her excitement. ''Yes i did. It's a white wolf but the eyes are a bright electric green. It's beautiful and reminds me of Achilles.'' She blushes and looks at Morgan with a giant grin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Morgan couldn't help but make a small 'ooooo' sound at the description of Luna's patronus. "Luna, that sounds wonderful! And how great that it reminds you of Achilles. Mine is a hare," she told her. "Did you get to see Achilles over the holiday?" Morgan asked. She remembered the boy and thought he was sweet guy. Luna and he would be perfect for each other!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Luna grins. ''That's cool!'' She hears her question and looks at the floor. ''No i didn't...I haven't seen him in a long time.'' She sighs and looks at the sky seeing another shooting star. She closes her eyes and wishes on it with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Morgan saddened at Luna's words. She looked away at the grass between them, "I'm sorry to hear that, Luna. But, I'm sure he will be back this year, and, I bet he's going to enter the tournament. Are you going to? I bet you both would be fantastic if you were chosen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Luna looks at her, taking in the sadness she felt from her. ''Don't be sad Morgan...I'm fine with it. I know he's here. Yes i'm going to sign up...All of us Valkyrie girls are despite the fact we could die, i'm signing up. I guess i'm not as afraid of death as i should be.'' She sighs.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Morgan brightened slightly at the idea of Luna, and her three sisters, entering the tournament. "I will cheer for you then if you are selected," Morgan said happily. If Luna did get picked, she hoped she would come out safely. She liked Luna lot and didn't want to lose one of her best friends in any of the challenges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Luna grins at her, hiding the scared emotion that filled her. ''Thank you, Morgs.'' She's worried something may happen during the challenges. She needs to come out alive...Who would look after Aurora if she didn't? She smiles at Morgan's happiness finding it calming to her panicking.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Morgan nudges Luna, "What are friends for. I'm not going to enter, so I need to cheer for my friends if they get selected." She smiled at Luna, "So, where those your other sisters at the feast earlier?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:13 am

Luna laughs and nudges her back. "that's nice of you." She grins "Yeah they were...Astra was the blonde one, she's changed a lot. She fell for someone like I fell for Achilles. however..he was killed. She's barely talking, I know she's cutting herself and she drinks herself into oblivion to numb out the pain. I've taken away the knives and alcohol but she's finding ways to get them back..." She says sadly. "The one with the brown hair was Skyla, she's looking after Astra right now but Astra didn't want her. She wants me but I can't do it all the time. So yeah...sorry I'm just telling you everything about my sisters problems like you're a diary." She sighs and a faint blush creeps up on her pale skin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:11 am

"Oh my...." Morgan said in a hushed tone at hearing about Luna's sisters and the death of the boy Astra fell for. "That's terrible, Luna. Do you know what happened to the boy?" she asked. When Luna compaired Morgan to a diary, she smiled and shook her head, "It's quite alright. I don't mind listening to you tell about your sisters and their problems. Really." Morgan leaned back, placeing her hands hehind her to prop her up. "At least you are helping when you can, Luna. Maybe Astra will open up to someone else soon. Perhaps, she just needs time," she offered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:14 am

Luna sighs. ''The headmistress of Wolfclaw is a vampire. He did something that annoyed her and she snapped. I guess that can give you an idea of what she did.'' She says sadly..''I'm glad you don't mind...it's nice having someone to finally talk to. Astra needs a lot of time...i just hope she doesn't stay that way for a long time.'' She shrugs and leans on her elbows looking at the sky.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Severus was right about dark creautres teaching at WolfClaw... Morgan looked up at the sky in thought, "Do you think we will have trouble with the students while they are here?" Morgan hoped that they won't, but if there is all sorts of dark creatures there and that is mostly what they study... You never know. "I'm sure Astra will come around. Maybe being here for the year will be good for her," she offered. "You know. New people to meet, a chance of scene, things like that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:37 pm

Luna nods. ''There will be some trouble...but hopefully not much. Astra isn't used to new people. I wonder if she actually made friends at her school. But this place will change her for the better.'' She smiles at Morgan thanking her silently.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Morgan nodded in agreement, "Some trouble..." Then she spotted a shooting star blaze across the sky. Again, she closed her eyes and wished hard. She opened them and stared off into the distance. "I bet she made friends there. Maybe all of us can hang out sometime," Morgan said looking at her with a smile. "I'd like to meet your sisters," she said brightly. "Already met half the set. Why not meet the others," she said with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Luna smiles. ''But you can't help trouble.'' She see's the shooting star and wishes once more. ''I'm sure we can all get together one day. I shall talk to them. I think you'll like Skyla more than Astra. Skyla's...nicer.'' She grins at Morgan and giggles with her. ''Family reunion...should be fun.'' She shrugs and grins. ''My father will love to hear about this...'' She smiles at the sky.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Morgan giggles with Luna, "Would your father be surprised at all four of you getting together?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Luna grins. ''In a way yes...He thinks we've all split off..which we kind of have. Different schools ya know?'' She then sighs. ''I'm the only one who's talking to my father and knows who and where he is. They think he's dead. When i first casted my patronus, i found out my father had charmed it to only work properly when i find my urm...true love.'' She blushes and looks at the water with a grin.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next