Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

All night long (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All night long (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: All night long (open)

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm

"Yeah it was kind of obvious." Mio chuckled in amusement and nodded at her. "Australia, I presume?" he asked curiously, not ever having been out of Great Britain in his life. He wondered why she would have moved from so far away, but decided not to bother her with questions like a five year old.
"Well, if you ever change your mind, I wouldn't mind taking you for a ride." Mio winked at her and grinned sheepishly. "Oh right! I'm Mio, and you?"

Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Sierra sfrowned as Mio quickly denied her being his girlfriend She wasnt, but he didnt have to be sio rude about it. SHe appraoched the two and turned to the girl with a sug smirk on her face, "Hi there. Im Sierra You must be new here. Welcome to Hogwarts." She then turned back to Mio, "I would love to see you at Hogsmeade, Lion Cub. Maybe I can meet your friends too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:21 am

Tinuviel had to literally bite her tongue so she wouldn't laugh. Charmer he may be, he really didn't seem to be into Sierra- as much as she tried. Maybe he was just a little aloof himself to other Gryffindors though, she wasn't entirely sure. Suddenly she realized she was chewing on the inside of her cheek, a bad habit that screwed up her face. She stopped immediately, blushing slightly, embarrassed she'd done that in front of anyone. "Er, I'm Tinuviel" she mumbled, squeezing her way back into the conversation. "My friends call me Vee though, and yeah, I'm from Oz."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:56 am

Mio's lipped tightened into a thin line and he shot a glare at the other Gryffindor. "I am not a cub, got it? So don't call me that or you can spend your time in Hogsmeade with Lavender and girls like that." he growled in annoyance. If he hated one thing it were bad nicknames, especially if they were used by someone he barely knew and it immediately put him on the edge.
He relaxed slightly at the Ravenclaw's blush, though. which made the older student seem quite a bit more approachable than before. "Nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll feel at home here in no time and if you need anything, just say so." Mio said and grinned at her.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:12 am

"Sorry Mio." Sierra sighed and tugged on her hair nervously. Ever since that other girl came over, things had been going down hill. She glared at the girl angrily and growled softly. She looked down at her heels and shuffled from foot to foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:48 am

Why are these people growling.. Tinuviel thought, looking between the two. Is that just like.. some Gryffindor thing? She noticed the girl's, Sierra's, haughty glare, just a moment before she started looking at her own feet, scuffling them. Tinuviel frowned and straightened her back a little, casting a sideways glace Sierra's way. I must be cramping her style or something. "Nice to meet you too" she smiled, after a second. Messing with Sierra could be a little fun. Pranks, normally the mean type, were Tinuviel's thing. "Maybe you could give me some flying lessons?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:53 am

Sierra looked up and glared even darker than before at the girl. She smirked evily and spoke up, "I could give you lessons, Tinuviel. I'm pretty good with a broom myself. However I could always improve. Maybe Mio could give us both lessons." She smiled over at Mio innocently and raised an eyebrow, "What do you think, Mio?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Mio nodded back at Sierra's apology. "Accepted." he said and looked back at the Ravenclaw, about to answer when the other girl chimed in. He raised his brow at the girls, and lifted his hands in surrender feeling slightly amused by them. "Alright, girls, alright. I can teach you both." Throwing a questioning glance at the Raven, he asked "So, do you want me to get you a broom or would it be okay to use mine?" Mio grinned mischievously.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Sierra handed Tinuviel her broom, "Here, you can use mine. Its good for first timers to leanr on. I'll grab another one from the shed." She ran over to the shed and grabbed a comet fire 3000 before returning to her friends. "So, Professor Mio, what do we do first?" She asked teasingly. She knew better than to call him professor snape since that was his father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:19 pm

Tinuviel snorted and rolled her eyes, snatching the broom from Sierra. The blonde was starting to get under her skin. If you acted like a normal person, he might like you she wanted to tell her. Then she put the broom between her legs and looked down. Her feet were still firmly on the ground, but her heart was pounding wildly. I can do this.. I can do this she already felt a little vertigo, and paled. Her stomach was doing flips in her gut. Oh please I can do this

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Looking at the Ravenclaw, Mio rolled his eyes when Sierra ran off to get a broom. "And here I thought I could offer you a ride." he commented smirking before turning his broom, so that he was right next to her. It was quite easy for him to pick up on her unease and he tried to lift her fear a bit. "Don't worry, you don't have to go high into the air. You know when I learned to fly I was just a little kid and my father charmed my broom not to go higher than a few feet." he told her calmly.
When Sierra arrived back, Mio shot her a smirk. "You better pay close attention or I might have to put you in detention." he chuckled. "Alright, we're going to start pretty simple. Push up off the ground and pull up your broom a bit, not too much because then you will go higher. Then when you're a few feet above the ground, make it hover horizontally, okay?" Mio looked at Thanuvriel to see if she had any questions.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Sierra blushed a bit when Mio mentioned a detention and she giggled softly, "Of course, sir." Sje picked up on Mios slight interest in the girl. She wondered why, so she decided to try a new tactic. She tried to act a bit like the other girl. All scared and nervous. She hesitantly got onto her broom and rised a few feet into the air. It was taking all of her effort not to go flying through the air since she had been flying since she was 7. But she controlled herself. She hovered with ease but made a nervous face for her little performance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:11 pm

Tinuviel, on the other hand, was horrified. She blanched when Mio said to kick off and hover horizontally along those lines. Her mind was screaming DO NOT!!! FLY!!!. She swallowed back her rising bile. Thanking God for an already pale complexion, she pushed off with her feet and.. she was up in the air. She was sitting 2 or 3 feet up, her broom bobbing and shaking slightly. When she leaned forward to straighten it out, she panicked and it kicked. Tinuviel was left hugging the broomstick like a koala or a possum. Her knuckles were white on the stick and her eyes were shut tight. The broom was nearly vertical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Mio snorted at Sierra's behaviour, not knowing whether to feel amused or irritated. Did she actually thought that he was going to believe that she was nervous about flying when only a few minutes before she had been showing off what on her broom? He was about to make a comment when Tinuviel raced off into the sky. "SHIT!" he hissed and sped after her, almost lying down on his broom to make it go faster. He coursed himself for not watching her more closely. He should have known something like this could happen, after all the same thing happened with Neville in their first year.

Finally, Mio was right next to her and could grab the handle of her broom to bring it back into a horizontal position. "Got you." he breathed out in relief, looking at the girl with worried eyes. "It's okay, I got you. It's okay" He repeated himself, not knowing if he was trying to calm her or his own racing heart. They were both just hovering now, but unfortunately much too high above the ground.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Sierra groaned and zoomed off to the other side of the pitch far away from the two. She zoomed high into the sky and stayed up in the air, about 200 feet up or so. She watched the two and frowned. She missed Jason. She missed him so much. She felt a tears slip down her cheek and she went to wipe it away. But before she could more began to fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:57 pm

If Tinuviel thought she was scared before, it was nothing like now. Her heart was pounding wildly. It sort of felt like she'd been thrown into ice water. She only vaguely heard what Mio was saying. Blood was rushing around her ears and she was shaking so hard the broom was vibrating. She managed to pry one of her hands off the broom and grabbed Mio's arm. Her jaw was working but she could only make out the smallest "Thank you." She was unsure if she actually made a noise though, or if she thought she did. All she could do was look forward, as she was convinced she would fall to her death if she looked down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:24 pm

"Fuck!" Mio cursed again when the girl started to have what seemed to be a panic attack right here in the air. This really was not the best place to freak out and he quickly thought of what to do to get her down safely, preferably without her breaking all of her bones by taking a fall. Somehow he doubted that the snow would cushion her sufficiently.
Pulling her broom closer to him, Mio climbed on it behind her, keeping one hand on his own broom while the other one went around the Ravenclaw to grasp the broom handle in front of her. "It's alright, I get you back down now." he told her, trying for a calm voice.
In a matter of a few seconds they were back down and Mio landed smoothly on the snowy field. "Will you be okay?" he asked quietly, feeling guilty for what happened.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Tinuviel collapsed on her hands and knees in the snow, breathing heavily. She cursed her pride again, but was at least thankful she could form a coherent thought. Still shaking, she stood on slightly unsteady legs. "Yeah I'm fine" she paused, her eyes darting around a bit, looking for an escape route, the blood rushed back to her face in force. She was blushing harder than she was before. "I'm sorry about that" she squeaked, her voice still small, and very unlike her. She suddenly remembered the other girl, forgetting everything except Mio in all the action. "Where did...?" she trailed off. Mio would know what she meant. Hopefully this would deflect the spot light too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:30 pm

With a worried expression in his eyes, Mio kneeled down next to the girl and watched her silently, not quite sure how to help her through this. He had never seen anyone have a panic attack before, but the Ravencalw's deathly white face, combined with the strained breathing was quite a scary sight to behold. After a few minutes, she seemed able to breath a bit more freely again and he got up along with her, still staying close in case she would pass out from hyperventilation. Even though she said that she was fine, Mio doubted that very much. "Damn you gave me quite a scare up there." he rubbed the back of his neck, his eyes looked over her. "At least you got some colour back now." Mio winked at her and reached out to rub her arm slightly to try and relieve her tension a bit. At the girl's question, Mio looked around for Sierra, finding her far off the pitch. "I think I might have upset her somehow."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Vee took a step closer to Mio, her arm brushing his. Only her legs were shaking now, and she was scanning the sky for Sierra. They saw her very far away. Vee couldnt' help but feel a flush of anger. Thank fuck she wasn't teaching me, she probably would have let me die! She made a noise in her chest, it was sort of like a cross between a growl and a grunt. "Yeah, don't you know you're supposed to flirt back even when you're not into them." Vee gave Mio a sidelong glance, the glint in her eyes saying "I'm being sarcastic" but her stance saying she was pretty angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Sierra flew higher into the sky. 300 feet. 400. trying to escape her problems. She zoomed down and leveled out. She wasnt paying attention and hit the top of a tree. She started falling, going faster and faster. She screamed and landed on the ground, hitting her head hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:45 am

Mio shot the Ravenclaw an amused glance, chuckling at her words. "I must have missed that lesson, then..." he gave back smirking and was about to say something else when suddenly he heard a scream from a far bit away from them. His head snapped around to see the other Gryffindor fall from her broom after crashing into a tree. "What the fuck is she doing?" he cursed before taking off to the girl to see if she was still alive.
When he arrived, Mio crouched down next to her. "Ey! Logan, can you hear me?" he spoke to her while pulling out his wand.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 am

Sierra groaned but her eyes did not open. SHe felt a stabbing in her head. SHe wanted to cry, but nothing came out. She saw nothing but darkness. She felt so lost. She tried to open her mouth, but no luck. She just lied there. Silent. Motionless. She tried to do anything but it was hopeless. She saw a bright light in the disytance and felt her breathing get slower and slower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:34 pm

"Damn!" Mio cursed again and looked down at the girl for a moment before pointing his wand at her, casting Mobilicorpus on her. Her body lifted up to hover a few feet behind him and he turned to run back to the castle with her. "I'll take her to hospital wing." he called over to the Ravenclaw.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:36 pm

Sierra moaned and her eyes fluttered open, finally. She looked around and saw she was up in the air, "What the...? Mio?" She saw her fellow Gryffindor beside her. She rubbed her eyes and held her head soflty. It was pounding ike crazy and killing her. She reache dout to Mio to see if he was real. She felt his barm in her hand and knew she was alive. "What happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Hearing the voice from beside him, Mio barely glanced at the girl and rolled his eyes. "Lie back down before you make yourself dizzy, girl." he chided, quickly entering the castle to speed up the stairs. "You managed to crash your broom and hit your head, well done." Entering the hospital wing, Mio called out fort he medi-witch that quickly came running towards them, so he lifted the girl on one oft he beds.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:13 pm

"I did? Im usually so focused on a broom. What would get me so distracted?" She didnt want Mio to leave her. She hated hospitals. "Um, Mio? Can you please stay with me? I'm kind of sketchy about hospitals." She bit her lip nervously and looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next