Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

All night long (open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All night long (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: All night long (open)

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Hearing the voice from beside him, Mio barely glanced at the girl and rolled his eyes. "Lie back down before you make yourself dizzy, girl." he chided, quickly entering the castle to speed up the stairs. "You managed to crash your broom and hit your head, well done." Entering the hospital wing, Mio called out fort he medi-witch that quickly came running towards them, so he lifted the girl on one oft he beds.

Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:13 pm

"I did? Im usually so focused on a broom. What would get me so distracted?" She didnt want Mio to leave her. She hated hospitals. "Um, Mio? Can you please stay with me? I'm kind of sketchy about hospitals." She bit her lip nervously and looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 pm

On shaky legs, Tinuviel wasn't far behind. After she regained her breath and (most of) her composure she took off after them. She stumbled once, her foot finding an indention in the ground that was covered by snow, but she recovered, hurrying as fast as she could. The older Ravenclaw burst into the castle and up the stairs as Sierra was laid down on a bed. "Is she okay?!" Tinuviel called, semi-frantically and out of breath. Her legs and forearms were drenched in melted snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:32 pm

"Im fine. I just dont want Mio leaving me to go flirt with you!" She realized what she said and frowned, "Im sorry. That was uncalled for. Im just scared. And I'd feel better if Mio was here. Do you mind giving us some space?" She looked up and shot the girl a look of helplessness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:42 pm

The look of concern washed off her face in an instant. Instead she glowered. I just busted my ass to get in here and see if she was okay and that's the response I get. I'm not even interested in him for fucks sake! Tinuviel straightened and cracked her neck. Her lips were a very thin line and she looked down on Sierra. "You can have all the space you'll ever need." Tinuviel was too pissed to notice Mio as she stalked off. She whipped out her wand and started to dry her clothes with a spell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Serra groaned and went to go after the girl, but as soon as she did, her head started to spin and she passed out again, landing on the bed. She heard voices around her and she slowly opened her eyes. "What... god... my head hurts like hell. Mio, can you go find the mediwitch. And please dont lecture me about how i spoke to Tinu. I already plan to apologize. I just didnt want to be ignored when I'm so scared."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Mio looked at the other Gryffindor for a moment before dropping in one of the visitor chairs with a shrug. "Sure, I can stay." he told her and was about to face the approaching Ravenclaw when Sierra chimed in and send her away. A look of confusion washed over his face and he glanced at Tinuviel who seemed equally thrown off by that reaction. Why would the girl think he was going to flirt with the other student? Not only was she quite a bit older than him, Mio also had not the slightest interest in a girlfriend at the moment.
As the Ravenclaw stalked out of the hospital wing, Mio shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Just lie back down and stay still." he told Sierra, as the mediwitch approached them to take a look at the girl.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:07 pm

"Im sorry...." Sierra felt bad for how she had treated Tinuviel. "I didnt mean to be rude. Im just scared...." She hid her face in the pillow and groaned in confusion and agony. She hated when stuff like this happened. SHe looked back over at MIo, "Hey Mio? Can you tell me a story? Help distract me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:14 pm

"Errr...what?" Mio looked up in confusion and glanced sheepishly at the mediwitch who was leaning over Sierra. "Come on, you're not four anymore, are you? I'm sure you'll be fine in no time, right ma'am?" he said, feeling quite awkward at the thought of starting to tell a story to anyone, but his little sisters. Not that he knew many anyway.
Still, he tried to distract the girl a bit. "So, what happened that you lost control of your broom like that? I thought you can fly."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:23 pm

"I got caught up in my thoughts and crashed into the tree. I was thinking about my ex boyfriend. He cheated on me, with my best friend." She sniffled softly and closed her eyes for a moment. "Why would he do that? I keep thinking it must be my fault. That I did something wrong." She thought about Jason and what could have caused him to dumo her and cheat on her with Allie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Mio rolled his eyes and snorted. "Oh come, now, Sierra. He did it because he was an ass and thought with his dick rather than his brain. Some guys are like that, but then again, so are some girls. Bitches and bastards I call them. Be glad that you got rid of him and that backstabbing friend of yours. I hope you hexed them both." he said, thinking of how badly he had wanted to do that to Sydney.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:53 pm

"I wanted to. But I loved him too much to do it." She thought about when she first met Jason. Jason was so sweet. "When we first met, he took me out to dinner. Then we went to a carnival> He won me a stuffed bear. I still have the bear." She didnt want to cry, but couldnt stop the tears that were coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Mio pulled his legs up to his chest and let his head drop backwards over the chair while he listened to the other Gryffindor. "How long were you two together?" he asked her, wondering why she cared so much. Sure, breakups were never nice, but she should be glad to be rid of a loser like that.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:51 pm

"About 2 years." She sniffled and wiped her eyes again. "I miss him so much. I hate not having him anymore. I hate that I miss him too." She covered her face with the pillow and groaned. "Im sorry im complaining so much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Sighing softly, Mio shook his head. "You started dating early then, huh?" he asked her, a slightly sarcastic tone in his voice, but he really didn't like girls that threw themselves into relationships just because a guy was making nice eyes at them. No wonder they got hurt in the end.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:09 pm

"I've known Jason since I was 3. We started dating when we were 11. We were young. But he was my best friend." She remembered when he first asked her out. "I didnt expect him to cheat on me. So i technically lost my 2 best friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:16 pm

At this Mio looked up with disbelieve in his eyes. "WHAT?" he snapped out before he could stop himself. "He was your best friend? And than he just cheated on you like that? I ... " he had to break off because hot anger shot through him. The thought of a friend betraying another was so abhorrent to him that just imagining it drove him absolutley mad. "That's disgusting."
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:19 pm

"Mio, calm down. Im ok... kind of." She was kind of glad he got so worked up. Was he being protective of her? Were they friends? She hoped so. She managed to get to her feet and slwoly made her way over to Mio and hugged him. "Thank you."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Mio glared slightly when the girl walked over to him and he quickly got up and pushed her back onto her bed. "Lie back down, damnit! Do you enjoy to be hurt?" he growled, feeling tempted to put a binding spell on her to keep her in bed for good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:47 pm

Sierra whimpered at Mio's harshness. "Sorry..." So much for them being friends. SHe lied back down and waited for the mediwitch. She turned around so her back was to Mio so he wouldnt see her cry. "Mio? Are we... Are we friends?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:03 pm

Mio dropped back into his chair and raised his brow in confusion. "Friends?" he asked her, slightly caught off-guard at her question. "We just know each other for a few hours..." Mio trailed off. Were they friends? He barely knew anything about the girl and he doubted that she knew anything about him, on top of that was his suspicious nature that did not let him make friends quickly. "You're a nice girl, even if you're a bit clingy sometimes, but I guess we could be friends." he concluded and shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:12 pm

"I dont have many friends here. Thats why i asked." WHen Mio said yes she smiled. "I'm glad." She was starting to get tired but she didnt want Mio to go. "Mio will you stay if I fall asleep? Please?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:48 pm

"As long as the mediwitch doesn't kick me out..." Mio agreed to stay, even if he wasn't quite sure what to do here once she had fallen asleep. He just noticed now that he was still wearing his sweaty training robes and quickly pulled them off, trowing them over another chair. His shirt wasn't much better, but at least it wasn't as warm as his cloak.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Sierra smiled, "Thanks Mio." She watched as he took off his robes and blushed lightly. "Um, so, Mio..." She wanted to know what to say to him. "Whats going on with you and Tinuviel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:42 am

"Huh?" Mio looked over to the girl in surprise and shook his head. "What do you mean? I mean... I got that you obviously got jealous of her back on the pitch, but I really don't get why? There's nothing going on between us. I was just trying to rid myself of this boredom, so I offered to teach her how to fly." he told her. Not that this had worked out well, with her getting a panic attack afterwards, but at least he had tried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Sierra smiled as Mio said nothing was going on between the two, "Well then. Im slightly glad to hear that." She quickly shut her mouth and widened her eyes at what she had said, "Um... I... I mean..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:16 am

Mio snorted and shook his head. "You're weird, girl." he told her, though he didn't mean it as an insult, rather an observation. "You see, a guy can be nice to a girl without wanting to get together with her right away." He usually tried to be nice to everyone, as long as you didn't get on his bad side.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next