Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Happenstance (Invitation Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Morgan felt Sirius' hand move to her neck. The motion sent a shiver down her spine and goosebumps stood on her arms. She gently moved her fingers and placed her hand on his cheek. What do these kisses mean? she thought to herself. She felt different when she was with Sirius. Bolder, like she didn't have to hide int he shadows of her name anymore. It was as if he brought out the side of her that she always wanted to embrace.

Back to top Go down

Happenstance (Invitation Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Sirius slowly, broke the connection between their lips. He looked at Morgan's eyes again. I can't just play around with a sweet thing like her. He got up, and offered to help Morgan up as well. Sirius, looking down, could only look at her eyes. So beautiful. Much like Morgan herself. "I gotta say something..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Morgan slowly opened her eyes when Sirius broke the kiss. He got up and offered to help her up as well. She smiled sweetly and put her hands in his to let him help her up. Morgan looked up at him, surprised at how much taller he was than her. When he said that he had something to say, her smile faded. "What is it, Sirius?" she asked, her eyes searching for the answer on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Sirius helped Morgan up. "I want you. I can't let you go. I wanna be your...boyfriend." Spat out Sirius. He was going very fast, but he didn't wanna lose Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Morgan heard Sirius' words. He wanted to be her boyfriend! She blushed deeply and looked away, biting her bottom lip. This was happening so fast! But, he's different. He's not like the others.... she thought. Morgan took a deep breath and looked up at Sirius. She managed a small, meek smile. "You do?" she asked quietly. "What do you mean you can't let me go?" she added not taking her eyes off of Sirius' eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:31 pm

"Yes I do. You have to be my girlfriend. I can't just let another boy take you, when I like you!" Sirius said, smirking extremely. "Why not give it a shot? You kissed me, I kissed you...guess that clarifies a lot of things! Don't you want me too?" Asked Sirius. He was still gazing down at Morgan, but now, a little more serious. This was a more serious matter, but he still had a smirk on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Morgan heard the serious tone creep into his voice as he explained himself. Why not give it a shot. He makes you feel comfortable. That says something... she thought to herself. "I do. And..... I will....be your girlfriend," she said quietly as she smiled happily up at him, her eyes sparkling in the bright sunlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:42 pm

"Alright then." Sirius leaned in once again. "Let's make it official." Sirius grabbed Morgan's soft face, and kissed her lips. Slowly, because for him, she was such a fragile thing. One of his hands, slowly going down, and grabbing Morgan's hand. She was now his girlfriend. He couldn't feel happier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Morgan returned the 'official' kiss happily. When she felt his hand grab hers, she interlinked her fingers with his. She reached up and put her hand gently on his chest. She felt his heart beat through his chest. She felt as if she finally belonged, not just in a place, but to someone. She gently broke the kiss and looked at him happily. Then, she wrapped her free arm around him in a hug, resting her head against his chest. Yes, she was very happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Sirius placed his free arm around Morgan. He gave her a small kiss on the head. "So, Morgan, what now? We are certainly not gonna spread around the school your my girlfriend. But, if people find out we won't care right?" Asked Sirius. "Wanna lay down on the grass, or do you prefer going inside?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Morgan smiled to herself when she felt him kiss her head. "Word will spread. It's inevitable," she said lightly. "But, why would we care if people find out?" she asked looking up at him. When he asked what she wanted to do, she offered, "We could lay in the grass and enjoy the moment, if you like." She was a little worried about what Sirius meant by them not caring when people found out, but maybe it would be nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 8:43 am

"I meant we wouldn't care." Said Sirius, scratching the back of his head. "We won't care because it doesn't matter what people think!" Sirius smiled, and looked at Morgan with deeply innocent eyes. He let out a innocent smirk. "We should lay here for a while. I wanna enjoy being alone with you." He slowly, passed his hand in her hair, pressing against her. He was pretty much the happiest teen in hogwarts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 9:50 am

"I won't care because what they think or say, well, it doesn't matter," she agreed. She looked into his eyes, they were deep and mysterious. Morgan closed her eyes as Sirius ran his fingers through her hair. Every time he touched her, she felt stronger, braver, more secure. She nodded when he offered staying here at the lake for a while. "I agree. Could be a while before we get another chance to just be together," she said lightly. Morgan sat down on the grass and picked a purple flower, she held it up and smelled it: lavendar, one of her favorites. Then she looked up at Sirius and smiled happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 11:48 am

Sirius sat down on the grass, next to Morgan. He looked at her, admiring her beauty, and looking at the flower she was holding. He smelled the air, feeling so free. Of course everything would go down hill, should his family discover. Well, maybe not. Now that he was thinking, Morgan was a pure blood. His family wouldn't care. They would probably encourage him to stay with her. He looked at her. Placed his hand on her cheek. "You like flowers?" Asked Sirius, looking at Morgan's lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 12:00 pm

Morgan looked at him and nodded. "Yes. They smell so nice. Like this one," she held it out for him to smell. "Lavendar. It's one of my favorites, so soothing and fresh," she said touching the purple blossoms. "There is a field back home with all kinds of flowers and a giant patch of these. I love to lay there and just breathe in the fragrance when they are blooming," Morgan smiled at the memory. She watched the flower as she twirled it in her fingers, "Sometimes, when the wind would blow the right way, their smell would blow into my room and fill it up. It's wonderful....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Sirius smiled a bit. His house didn't have much flowers. Or none at all. He wasn't really paying attention to that. But, from now on, he'd try. Since Morgan seemed to love flowers and their smell. Although he didn't really go around smelling flowers, they were something that always pleased Sirius. Well, when they did smell good that is. "I don't have many flowers at home." He scratched the back of his head slowly. "Although I have a flower here now..." Said Sirius, directed at Morgan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Morgan smiled sweetly when she heard Sirius refer to her as his flower, a rare one in his life. Just like a rose in the winter snow... she thought to herself, remembering what her mother had said to her about being different on one of the rare occations she actually talked about it. "What's it like there, at your home, Sirius?" Morgan asked gently, looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 4:41 pm

"Well it ain't nice. Who am I kidding. It's complete hell!" Sirius placed his hand on his forehead, and rubbed his temple with his other hand. "It's just...I don't even eat with my family anymore. Just can't be around them. I'm thinking of running away. Everything there is...disgusting. They are all pure blood supremacists. Makes me sick. I can only tolerate my brother, because he doesn't know half the things I do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Morgan saddened at hearing about Sirius' home being less than what a home should be. She reached out and placed her hand, gently, on his arm. "I'm sorry to hear that, Sirius. Where would you go?" she asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Sirius felt Morgan's hand on his arm. He placed his on top of hers. "I don't know...maybe James can help me! You know James right?" It would be surprising if Morgan didn't know the best chaser the school had. Then again, there could always be that chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 7:32 pm

"James Potter? I know OF him. I've only ever really seen him around you and on the Quidditch pitch. He's a phenomenal chaser! Always the one I try to watch out for when we play," she said lightly. "How could he help?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 8:02 pm

"He'd let me stay at his house. Damn, he actually offered it already. I think I'm eventually gonna do it." Sirius looked at Morgan. "I don't have anywhere else. Ca-...Can...you hug me?" Asked Sirius, lowering his head a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 8:37 pm

"He already said that you could stay with him? That's amazing," Morgan said with a gentle smile. She hoped that one day she might have a friend who would offer something like that if she needed it. When Sirius asked if she could hug him, she didn't say anything. Morgan scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. "No need to ask... Hugs are there when you need them...." Morgan said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 11:55 am

Sirius placed his arms around Morgan, and hugged her in a very thigh grip. "I...Thanks Morgan." Sirius said. I should get a nickname for her. Girls seem to dig that! He thought. "You're sweet, ma'girl!!!" Ma'Girl? What the hell are you thinking? You an idiot? You can think of so many things and you went with "Ma'Girl?" Your're an idiot!" He thought, while leaning in, so he could kiss Morgan's soft neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Morgan giggled softly at Sirius' statement about her. It really was sweet. When he gently kissed her neck, she shivered slightly. "You give good hugs, Sirius," she said as she sighed in his tight grip on her. She moved her head and softly kissed his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Andromeda happily strolled across the grounds of Hogwarts in her new preppy attire. As she was carelessly twirling the strands of her high ponytail between her forefinger, she spotted a couple at the lake. "Ooh! Mischief!" she whispered and ecstatically rushed over to them with hushed feet. Andromeda withdrew her wand from her shirt and meticulously drew a vertical rectangle in the air. "Graph Creare," she mumbled to her wand. As a result, the silhouette of the rectangle glowed a phosphorescent indigo and captured the scene within the rectangle. Andromeda realized it was her cousin on the newly recorded memory of her him and one of his fellow classmates. She place the photograph into her pocket carefully and stored her wand back into her undergarment. "Ooh, what do we have here?" she said to them in an audible tone accompanied with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 9:45 am

Sirius was enjoying being with Morgan. Her smile was intoxicating, sweet and- "Ooh, what do we have here?" Sirius shivered when he heard that voice. Andromeda. She has the worst timing some times. He looked up at where Andro was standing. Still feeling Morgan's lips on his cheek. Andromeda was smiling. It looked like a smug little smile. Just like Sirius's. "Well..." He couldn't say much, he was just a little embarrassed. He had been caught fooling around with girls, but nothing felt as serious as it did with Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next