Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Meeting Someone(Invitation Only)

Go down

Meeting Someone(Invitation Only) Empty Meeting Someone(Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Ginny walked to the Lake. The wind, was playing with her newly dyed hair. She sat close to the Lake. Throwing a stone, she watched as the lake made ripples. She sighed, all the other people were busy chatting to much to notice her.

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone(Invitation Only) Empty Re: Meeting Someone(Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Kail made his way down to the lake and saw Ginny sitting by the water, throwing stones. He turned round briefly to see Elisabetta talking to some guy in a leather jacket, but shook his head and continued walking until he was by Ginny.

"Hello, Ginny. Do you mind if I sit here with you?" he asked, smiling as he sat down. "Oh look...see the tentacle? I guess the squid's a bit lonely, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Ginny looked up and noticed Kail. "Not at all." She said. She looked at the Lake when he said about the tentacle. "I guess he is." She replied. Ginny sighed at looked at the Lake again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:26 pm

"You look lost in thought." Kail observed, watching Ginny. "How much homework did you get today? I got tons, but I usually put it off until the last moment. It's a wonder that I have such good grades."

He took a rock and skimmed it across the surface of the water. The squid's tentacle pulled itself underneath the water, making a small splash as it went under. Kail sighed. "Looks like rain again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:30 pm

"You could say that." She said. "As usual, a stack of homework. I keep telling myself I'll do it later, but then the library has a wonderful little secret room." She replied to his homework question. She looked up at the sky, "It does." She agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Not knowing what to say for the moment, Kail remained silent and just listened to the birds that were flying overhead. "Ginny, I have a question. You don't have to answer me if you don't want to, but...have you ever had a boyfriend before?" Immediately after asking this, he turned slightly red. "I know...stupid question. I'm way off base here. You can slap me if you want. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Ginny blushed. "No. I've never had one." She said. "And why would I slap you?" She asked surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:42 pm

"I don't know. Probably because I've asked the question more than I should and ended up getting hit for my efforts." replied Kail. "It's okay, though. I'm a lot nosier than I should be, probably. Don't mind me--I can be somewhat aggressive sometimes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Ginny nods. "I'm curious. Why did you ask me if I've had a boyfriend?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 pm

"No real reason. Just curious, I suppose." Kail replied, shrugging. "I haven't had a girlfriend since a certain Slytherin got mad at a joke I made and broke things off with me. It was crazy."
He shook his head. "It's bad when you get burned."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Ginny nods. "It was Betta, right? " She asked. "So, you've probably already dated with lots of people here?" She added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:40 pm

"No. Betta was the only one." He sighed. "I guess if anything good comes out of this, it's that I won't have to send her to Azkaban on our wedding day were we to have gotten married. She's got all the makings of a Death Eater sympathizer in her. Me, I plan on being an auror one day. My dad's one...he wants me to follow in his footsteps."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Ginny nods. "That would be weird, arresting the bride on her wedding." She said. "Huh. I thought you'd be the guy where all the girls would be chasing after you." She said. "I mean, you are quite handsome after all." She added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Kail smiled. "Nah. I've never had a girlfriend. The thought's never crossed my mind, really. I've a feeling that's going to change in the next year or two." He picked up a leaf and examined the color and texture, thinking about what to say next. "What about you, Ginny? Will you be looking for anyone any time soon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Ginny shrugged. "I don't really know. I think I'll just wait until the time is right." She said. She looked around the grounds, and as always people were chatting, some kissing. She sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:50 pm

"That's always a good thing to do." Kail replied noncommittally. He looked out at the lake again and admired the water. "It's always good to be friends with someone first before you get into anything deeper. It makes things so much better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Ginny nods. "Look Kail, punch me if you must." She said. She then hesitated, but gathered her courage and kissed him. She blushed, and looked away quickly. Oh great, why did I have to do that? She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Kail pulled away quickly and looked at her, lifting a brow. "In a rush, are we?" he queried, not returning the favor. He sighed. "Look...I'm flattered by the attention, really I am, but now is just really not the time for me. It won't be fair to either one of us if we just jumped into something we aren't ready for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Ginny nods. "I'm really sorry for doing that." She said. She sighed and looked around. "Well, I think it's getting a bit late, and I have to do some homework." She said. Without saying anything else, she got up and started to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:05 pm

"See you." Kail replied, watching her walk away for a couple of minutes before turning back to look out at the lake. It had been interesting, being kissed, but it hadn't really turned him on to the point where he would consider doing the same thing any time soon. Right now, he had to deal with witnessing Damion aggressively pushing himself into Betta's life.

It wasn't right, he knew. Betta deserved so much more than a rock-headed idiot like Chase. The problem was, she knew Kail wasn't the one, and that's what tortured him more than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down