Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Happenstance (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Sirius chuckled a bit. "Now, why would I be afraid of talking to you? You're pretty sweet!" Sirius smiled at Morgan, a very deep and truthful smile. He had just grown to enjoy that girl's company. Sirius blushed quite a bit when Morgan confronted him with what he said. He wasn't sure if it was a slip of the tongue, or a very deep truth. "Well...I..." Sirius grabbed his cheeks. "I meant...we are friends right? And we are gonna be really good friends too!!!"

Back to top Go down

Happenstance (Invitation Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Morgan smiled sweetly. "Well, if you knew my family, maybe you would have been like the others. Afraid of the Prince Girl whose family is only concerned with your blood status and nothing more," Morgan said in a mocking manner about her family. "I'm glad you aren't like that, Sirius. I really am," she said shyly. Sirius' reaction to her question made her smile deeply and giggle. When he asked if they were friends, Morgan nodded, the sweet smile reaching her eyes and they glimmered in the bright sunshine. "I'd like to be friends. Good friends, even," she said, her cheeks coloring a gentle pink.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Sun May 12, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:33 pm

"I like how you blush Morgan. It gives you such an innocent smile." Sirius said. "And if we are gonna be friends, you don't need to blush every time I complement you." Sirius chuckled and twirled Morgan's hair a bit. "I also like your hair Morgan. It's so strong. And I love blondes." He said, laughing a bit. "Anyway, I understand you, but after being used to the school, you will make more friends eventually." Sirius's life wasn't easy. But, Hogwarts was the best thing that had happened to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:44 pm

"I'm starting to make more friends, which makes me happy," Morgan said. "Guess I just need to get used to being complimented by you. It's not like I hear those nice things all the time, especially when I'm home," she commented in regards to his comment about her blushing. It was true. Although she did receive the looks in the gene pool, not many of her family members commented on it. Really, only her mother commented on it, and only on rare occasions. "I wouldn't have taken you for a blonde guy. I could see you more as a brunette guy. But, thank you for liking my hair. I get it from my father, and my eyes from my mother. I've always liked it," she said brightly, leaning back on her hands and extending her legs out in front of her. Sirius was surprisingly easy for her to talk to. There really was something different about him....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 1:59 pm

"I don't have many blondes on my side of the family." Said Sirius, laughing a bit. "Well, except if you look at Narcissa. She is blonde to the heart. Well, as blonde as she can be!" Sirius giggled a bit, and looked at Morgan. "Do you have any cousins!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Morgan smiled at Sirius' giggle with his comment about his family member. Then she looked at him and nodded when he asked out if she had any cousins. "I have several, but only one that I know of attends school here. But, we rarely talk. Severus Snape. Do you know him?" she asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

"Snivelly?" Sirius laughed. "That guy's your cousin? Who'd say. You're so different. You are amazing, and he is...well, he's Snapy." Said Sirius. Hoping Morgan would agree. Severus was an odd ball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 8:08 pm

"Snivelly? Snapy?" Morgan smiled a little confused. "Why do you call him those things? We hardly talk, ever. I do know that he can be a little short with his answers when he wants to be," Morgan crossed her legs and put her hands in her lap. Looking down, she said, "We are very different from each other. Maybe that's why we don't talk. That and he's older..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 11:52 am

Sirius chuckled. "Those are his nicknames. Not sure if he likes them, but everyone else does." Sirius smirked as he looked at Morgan. Sirius placed his hand on top of her thigh. "I'm older, and I'm talking to you right?" Sirius shot Morgan a careful but happy smile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Morgan smiled gently, a very sweet smile. "You are older and talking to me. That wasn't really what I meant. Severus is just, well, kind of his own person. He keeps to himself a lot when the families get together. Just like I do," Morgan looked out over the lake. "I think my being a little different from everyone else doesn't make it easier for him to talk to me, either," she said lightly. Then she looked back at Sirius and smiled happily. "What will your friends say when they find out you're talking to a 3rd year, pretty girl? Your little possy I see you with all the time?" Morgan playfully teased with a touch of seriousness to her tone. She really was curious, especially when they find out who her family was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 1:33 pm

"You mean James, Remus and Peter? They won't care." Sirius putted on a playful smile. "They accept a lot of things. And by that, I mean a whole lot of things." Sirius grabbed a rock from the floor. He started to look at it. It's heavy...but yet so small. He threw her at the lake, and looked back at Morgan. "They are true friends. They don't just abandon you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Morgan smiled sweetly at his explination of his friends. She looked out at the ripples made by the rock her threw into the water, and rested her chin on her now pulled up knees. "It must be nice to have friends like that. I've only just started making some, and I hope that they will be like that," She looked at Sirius, a touch of sadness in her eyes. "It's a little hard to make friends when people are afraid of your family. Names are strong influences on some people," she said gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 4:32 pm

"Many people are afraid of my family. In fact, many people hate my family. But we don't care. We are a big lot." Said Sirius, with a smirk on his face. "I don't usually like my family at all, but when someone insults the Blacks, I'm ready to fight. They ARE my family after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Morgan looked at him, "I wish I was brave like you" she said with a smile. "I like to think that if anyone went after my family, I would step up, too. Maybe to my parents, as they do care about me and love me for who I am. Not too sure about the rest. Kind of hard to want to help people who tun their backs on you like many of my family members have," she said gently. "You're a pretty nice guy, Sirius," she said sweetly, truthfully, grey-blue eyes glittering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:05 pm

"Family is very important. Even if they seem to hate you." Sirius said, while looking at a leaf, floating around. "Nice guy? Huh, never expected that from someone from your family. Guess your just full of surprises Morgan. Plus, you could know that I am more than just pretty nice. Once you get to know me... " Said Sirius, smirking, moving in his hair, looking at Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:10 pm

"Remember, I'm not like my family," Morgan said meekly, her smile fading. She then crossed her arms and rested them on her knees and put her chin on them, looking out over the water. "I'd like to get to know you," she looked at him, her grey-blue eyes showing a glimmer of the loneliness she felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Sirius placed his hand on top of Morgan's. "You will have a lot of opportunities to get to know me." Said Sirius, tightly holding Morgan's hand. "I'm beginning to really like you Morgan. I've just started talking to you, but I feel so attracted to you. You are extremely captivating. Even If I wanted to leave right now, I couldn't. Your just that powerful" Sirius said, with a very happy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Morgan looked down at their hands, Sirius holding hers tightly. It was comforting to her. She smiled sweetly and looked at him, "I'm starting to like you, too. It's strange, you make me feel at home, like I belong someplace. It's nice." Morgan's cheeks colored to the shade of fresh pink roses as she blushed slightly at her confession and she looked away. She then shifted so she was sitting facing him, legs crossed, and moved her hand so she was holding his hand as well. Morgan then raised her eyes to look into his. She smiled, a gentle, happy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Sirius sat in a similar way to Morgan. He placed his other hand on her cheek. "Your blushing. You look so cute when you blush..." Sirius was blushing a little himself. "Do you mind that I'm holding your cheek?" Asked Sirius, looking at their hands. He brought his hand up, bringing Morgan's with it. He gave Morgan's hand a small, gentleman's kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 4:02 pm

"No...." Morgan said quietly as she looked away from Sirius' eyes. She tucked a piece of loose blonde hair behind her ear and smiled. Then she watched as he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it. Morgan smiled shyly and looked at him. Her grey-blue eyes twinkled in the sunlight. "Such a gentleman," she mused quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 4:21 pm

"I've been told I'm a good kisser." Sirius let out a huge smirk. He was, somewhat, experienced in the art of making out. He giggled a bit when these thought's came by his mind. He looked deeper into Morgan's eyes. He slowly approached her ear. "Wanna try me out? I won't bite, I promise, just a little peck!" Sirius came a little back again, still establishing eye contact with Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Morgan's grey-blue eyes widened at his proposal. She was speechless. He was older than she was, but there was something about him. She managed a shy smile and then bit her bottom lip. She leaned in and as gentle as a butterfly's kiss, kissed him on the lips. Then she pulled back and looked into his eyes. Morgan smiled timidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Sirius enjoyed the small kiss. More than he thought he would. Morgan's lips felt extremely nice. But, what surprised him most was Morgan's bold move. It still pleased him though. "You...are...amazing!" Somehow, Sirius let those words slip. But, before letting Morgan talk, Sirius leaned in, locking his lips on Morgan's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Morgan smiled at Sirius after her small kiss. She was just about to reply to him when he locked his lips on Morgan's. Her eyes were open, but then they slowly closed as she returned his kiss. She felt a flutter in her chest that she hadn't felt before. Morgan gently reached up and touched her fingers to Sirius' cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Sirius was enjoying being with Morgan. A younger girl, who gave him such a strong feeling. In his thoughts, he could only think about what those kisses meant. Were he and Morgan gonna start something? Or was it just making out, like Marvolo. Either way, he was enjoying every second of being with that girl. His hand slowly, lowered, to her neck. Her very soft neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Morgan felt Sirius' hand move to her neck. The motion sent a shiver down her spine and goosebumps stood on her arms. She gently moved her fingers and placed her hand on his cheek. What do these kisses mean? she thought to herself. She felt different when she was with Sirius. Bolder, like she didn't have to hide int he shadows of her name anymore. It was as if he brought out the side of her that she always wanted to embrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Sirius slowly, broke the connection between their lips. He looked at Morgan's eyes again. I can't just play around with a sweet thing like her. He got up, and offered to help Morgan up as well. Sirius, looking down, could only look at her eyes. So beautiful. Much like Morgan herself. "I gotta say something..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next