Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Happenstance (Invitation Only) Empty Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:37 pm

Morgan Prince smiled as a gentle breeze off the lake played with her shoulder length blonde hair. She closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air. After being cooped up in the castle as week, she was more than happy to be outside getting some sun. She opened her grey-blue eyes and hugged her knees to her chest, resting her chin on her knees. Hogwarts was one place where she could be herself without the prying, discriminating eyes of her family. She tried not to think about how the summer holiday was fast approaching which would take her right back to that hell for three months until the fall when she could, again, return home, to Hogwarts.

Back to top Go down

Happenstance (Invitation Only) Empty Re: Happenstance (Invitation Only)

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Sirius was standing by the lake. Watching a beautiful young thing sitting there. All alone. "Well, best as well join her." Sirius headed towards the girl. He casted wingardium leviosa at a nearby rock and threw it at the lake. He arrived near the girl. "Hey there sweet stuff. What are you doing here all alone?" Asked Sirius as he sat beside Morgan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Morgan saw the rock fly into the lake and then looked up as she heard a boy say, Hey there sweet stuff. What are you doing here all alone? "Ummmm.... Hi....." Morgan said shyly. She was only a 3rd year and wasn't used to older boys talking to her. Sure they looked, but never really talked to her. "Just enjoying some sun," she said nervously. "You?" She wasn't sure if she had seen this boy before. He looked slightly familiar, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:20 pm

"Just enjoying the quietness the lake has to offer." He looked at Morgan. She was extremely beautiful. Even though she was younger, Sirius still felt that little tingle boys get when they see a pretty girl. "Hope I didn't scare you sweety. Do you know who I am?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:27 pm

"You didn't," she said with a smile. Morgan colored slightly when the boy asked if she knew him. She smiled slightly and shook her head a little. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe so," she said quietly. She stood up gracefully and said, "I'm Morgan. Morgan Prince." Morgan held out her hand in greeting to the boy. Although he was older, he seemed nice enough.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Sat May 11, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Sirius was pretty happy somebody didn't know him. He got up, and looked at the girl. "Well I'm Sirius. Sirius Black. Hey, I gotta a better way of greeting people." Said Sirius, as he offered to kiss her cheek. His tone was playful, and easy to understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Morgan smiled shyly and, after a moment, she tilted her head and offered her cheek to him for a hello kiss. She knew the Blacks. They were acquaintances of her family and also obsessed with blood-status as most, well all, of her family was: except for her. Maybe he is different. He seems different... she thought to herself. "It's nice to meet you, Siruis. Sirius, like the star..." Morgan mused. She could feel the color rising in her cheeks, but ignored it as best as she could.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Sat May 11, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Sirius placed his hand on Morgan's neck, and silently planted a small kiss on her cheek. Her skin was soft, her younger body made Sirius feel much older then what he really was. He looked at Morgan. "I know who you are Morgan. Prince. My family likes yours. Well, they have things in common. Pureblood supremacists. Are you like your family Morgan?" Asked Sirius, still having his hand on Morgan's neck, and trying to look her in the eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Morgan wouldn't meet Sirius' eyes when he told her of the connection between his and her families. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She was very nervous about her answer. But then remembered, what one of her friends here had told her: Be true to yourself. Be proud of your beliefs. They make you what you are, not your family views... "No, no I'm not," she said timidly. Morgan raised her eyes and looked into Sirius' eyes. "Are you, like your family?" she asked carefully.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Sat May 11, 2013 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:26 pm

As Morgan looked into his eyes, Sirius placed his other hand, on the other side of her beautiful neck. "Do you think so? If I was like my family I wouldn't be holding your neck right now." Sirius stared into Morgan's deep grey-blue eyes. For a younger girl, she's as pretty as they come. Sirius caressed Morgan's face, always looking at her. "Hey Morgan, how many guys have told you, you are pretty?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 8:37 pm

"That depends. I'm a pureblood same as you. So, you could be," Morgan responded, a twinkle in her eye. As Sirius caressed her face and asked how many times she's been told she was pretty, Morgan pulled away and turned away from him. She hugged herself tight as she took a few steps towards the water's edge. "Not many," she said, quietly. "They watch me, but never talk to me. But, that's alright," she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:57 am

Sirius kept trying to get close to Morgan. "Well it's not alright with me. If you're pretty, you have to be told so!" Sirius placed his right hand on Morgan's shoulder, and leaned in. He whispered into her ear. "You're very pretty. I dare say your beautiful." Sirius had a flirty tone on his voice, but what he was saying, was completely true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Morgan looked at Sirius' hand when he placed it on her shoulder and then at the water when he whispered how pretty she was in her ear. She smiled when she heard that. It was nice to hear that she was pretty. Not many people in her family told her that because she wasn't didn't see the world like they did. Then she thought of something, with a twinkle in her eye, she turned her face slightly towards Sirius. "Why have you never come to talk to me before?" Morgan smiled mischievously, "Since I'm SO pretty, I mean." Morgan giggle slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:49 pm

"Well I've never been able to talk to you with no one around. First time ever." Sirius thought that besides Morgan being pretty, she was extremely cute. That giggle she let out made Sirius smile. "Pretty girl, pretty smile!" She was intoxicating. She had so much on her side. Being pretty, she probably had a lot of guys after her. Well, in that time, Sirius was the one with his hand on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Morgan looked into his eyes, the sun catching them bringing out the blue hues in them, and smiled. "Guess you're right. It's not very often that I get alone time," Her smile faded slightly. "It's nice to get to talk to someone. But, you never answered my question, Mr. Black. Are you like your family?" she asked timidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:47 pm

"Mr. Black?" Sirius chuckled. "Mr. Black is my father. Morgan, call me Sirius." Sirius grinned a bit. "I am nothing like my family. As a matter of fact, the first proof you need is where I was sorted into. Gryffindor! The first one in the family" Said Sirius. Looking at Morgan, and chuckling a bit. He was a bit nervous, because of Morgan's less smiley face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Morgan's smile brightened at Sirius' response. "Alright, Sirius, then. I'm the same way. One of the very few to be sorted into Ravenclaw," she said proudly. "Forgive me, but I know your face from somewhere, but I can't place it," Morgan thought as she looked at his face. "Are you on the Quidditch team for Gryffindor?" she asked gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:04 pm

"Course I am. Second best chaser in the whole school. You're asking me that...are you in Ravenclaw's quidditch team?" Sirius smirked as he asked. He was gonna have fun if she was indeed from Ravenclaw's team. He started thinking about if they played against eachother, and how he would make Ravenclaw lose. But of course, he'd flirt with Morgan in the middle of the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Morgan grinned, "I am. Keeper is my position. Morgan sat in the thick green grass. She looked up at Sirius and patted the ground next to her, inviting him to sit and join her. "I knew I'd seen you someplace. You play very well," she said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Sirius set next to Morgan, in the grass. "You're a keeper?" Sirius chuckled out loud. "I'm a chaser. Guess when Gryffindor faces Ravenclaw I'm gonna have to go through you to score." Sirius smirked. "Don't worry, I won't be to rough. Much" Sirius laid down on the grass, and looked at the sky. "So, do you like Hogwarts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Morgan giggled at his comment about going through her. "Yes. Yes you will!" She looked up at the passing clouds as Sirius sat next her her and lay down looking at the sky. So, do you like Hogwarts? he asked. Morgan closed her eyes as another gust of breeze blew into her face, running it's fingers through her hair. "I love it here!" she stated. "Makes for a nice break from my family. But, it would be nice if students didn't assume things when they hear which family I'm from," she added, a hint of sadness touching her voice. She looked at Sirius, "What about you? You like it here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 6:55 pm

"Yeah. I have James, Remus and Peter. My family isn't the best. And I already have enough of them attending the school as well. Plus, now I have you too." Said Sirius with an innocent smile on his face. He turned his head to Morgan and pointed at the sky. "See that cloud? Looks like a big black dog..." Sirius commented. He loved his animagus form, but was glad no one knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Morgan looked away, blushing deeply at Sirius' comment about having her now. When he pointed out the cloud, she looked up and nodded. "Like the Grimm...." Morgan said quietly. Then she pointed out the cloud next the to dog. "That one's a rabbit! Look!" Morgan smiled brightly. "I have several family members attending here, too. Might be why people keep their distance," she looked down at him laying in the grass. "Thank you for not being afraid to talk to me," she smiled sweetly. Then she hugged her knees to her chest and rested her cheek against them, looking at the ground, and asked, "What did you mean buy you have me now, Sirius?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Sirius chuckled a bit. "Now, why would I be afraid of talking to you? You're pretty sweet!" Sirius smiled at Morgan, a very deep and truthful smile. He had just grown to enjoy that girl's company. Sirius blushed quite a bit when Morgan confronted him with what he said. He wasn't sure if it was a slip of the tongue, or a very deep truth. "Well...I..." Sirius grabbed his cheeks. "I meant...we are friends right? And we are gonna be really good friends too!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Morgan smiled sweetly. "Well, if you knew my family, maybe you would have been like the others. Afraid of the Prince Girl whose family is only concerned with your blood status and nothing more," Morgan said in a mocking manner about her family. "I'm glad you aren't like that, Sirius. I really am," she said shyly. Sirius' reaction to her question made her smile deeply and giggle. When he asked if they were friends, Morgan nodded, the sweet smile reaching her eyes and they glimmered in the bright sunshine. "I'd like to be friends. Good friends, even," she said, her cheeks coloring a gentle pink.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Sun May 12, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next