Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lesson one: Potions

+2
Jocelyn Immorta
Zoya Morte
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lesson one: Potions - Page 3 Empty Re: Lesson one: Potions

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:40 pm

"Well the two of us gotta train someday. I'm a chaser. You?" Said Sirius looking at Angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:07 pm

" Your right, we should train sometime," Angel twirled her quil through her fingers," I'm a chaser too," Angel said smirking," And a damn good one too,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:16 pm

"Bet your ass I'm better. Wanna go there after class?" Sirius was starting to talk less loud, so only Angel would hear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat May 11, 2013 2:43 pm

Selena smiled sadly at Severus and was about to answer when they were interupted by a few students fighting behind them. Confused, she turned around and watched the scene. Shaking her head, she turned back to Severus.
"Don't worry, it's fine. I live in an orphanage in London right now. It's alright really and the people that care for us there are very nice." she said.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer in the Department for Spell Damage
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:53 pm

" You're on Black," Angel smirked as she glanced outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Scarlett opened then shut her mouth, feeling as though she could never win this argument. Opening her book back to the lesson, Scarlett remembered something. Glancing back at the Hufflepuff student, a smile formed on her face as she mouthed the words "Thank you" before turning her attention back to her studies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Morgan gazed at the other students in the room, holding her finger on her place in her book. What was going on? Everyone was all rude and nasty with each other... She heard them shift from the argument to Quidditch. Morgan recognized Angel as one of the chasers on their houseteam. So, this Gryffindor was a chaser as well... I wonder how he would fare against Angel, as she was a darn good chaser, she mused to herself before returning to her book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:57 pm

For a split second Angel felt someone eyeing her. Glancing over her shoulder, the girl had returned to her textbook. Shrugging, Angle went back to daydreaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat May 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Severus turned back to Selena and listened to her words with a weird feeling inside of him. He always cursed his father and hated to live with that alcoholic brute, but not to have parents at all must be hard as well, he thought. "Erm..." once again, Severus cursed his inanility to handle emotional situations like that, he just didn't know how to behave and looked at the girl, hoping to express his thoughts
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sat May 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Selena smiled warmly at the older Slytherin, as she could clearly see his unease. In her orphanage there were many older boys and most of them had problems with showing emotions openly. She reached out to touch his arm lightly and said softly "Don't worry about it, Severus. I don't even remember my parents so the loss isn't that bad. I don't even miss them personally, more like the idea of a loving family you know?"
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sun May 12, 2013 12:57 am

Sagging in relief, Severus was glad to see that she actually did understand what was bothering him and seemed to have no problem with it. As he looked into her warm brown eyes and saw her open smile, he felt much more free than in a long time. Lily used to look at him like that, before they had started to drift apart.
Shaking those thoughts from his mind, Severus was surprised that he didn't tense up when she touched his arm. "I know what you mean... I wish my family was different as well, or if it just would be me and my mother..." he said quietly.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sun May 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Selena looked sadly at the older student and squeezed his arm slightly. Obviously his family wasn't great either. "You can't use whom you're born to, unfortunately. But you also can't let that drag you down you know, Severus?" she said softly.
Looking up at the ceiling, she smiled slightly. "In a few years we will be adults and then we will be responsible for our own life. That'S why I think studying is so important you know?" Selena turned to him again. "Would you like to go for a walk later?" she asked.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sun May 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Severus nodded in agreement. "You're right." he said with a sigh. "That's why I put so much efford into studies as well, especially potions. I want to be a potions master, but the training is very hard and I need top grades for it." he told her.
Completely surprised, Severus could only gape at her when she asked him to hang out with her. He couldn't believe his luck and quickly nooded eagerly. "I'd love to, Selena."
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun May 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Jocelyn had switched seats so she could hear the teacher better, all those people arguing with each other made her almost shout to them that they had to shut up but she just grabbed her stuff and walked to the front of the class and sat down sighing in annoyance.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sun May 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Selena smiled excitedly at the idea of spending some time with the older Slytherin, maybe they could even be friends, she thought happily. "I'd love to go for a walk around the lake. It's so beautiful."

She looked up when another Slytherin seated herself in the front row as well and smiled over at her. The girl seemed a bit annoyed with their talking and Selena bit her lip sheepishly. Sometimes she was just to talkative, Selena thought and leaned over to Severus. "I think we should be quiet now, before we lose points for our houses." she whispered into his ear.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Mon May 13, 2013 9:10 am

Severus smirked and nodded in agreement. "I like the lake as well." He threw a glare at the Slytherin girl for interupting their conversation, but it quickly turned into a smirk when Selena leaned towards him. "Yeah okay, we wouldn't want that, right?" he said chuckling,
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Regulus was sitting on his chair, with his head on the desk. All the commotion and noise made his head hurt. He sighed. He was already used to his brother's noise. But they were in class. Guess you just can't change Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Severus looked over to the boy sitting next to them and whispered "Hey Regulus, what's wrong?" Sometimes, he really was amazed about how different the two Black brothers were
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Thu May 16, 2013 1:56 pm

Selena looked up to the other Slytherin and whispered like Severus "Hi, are you alright?" she asked worriedly. The boy seemed to be her age and looked quite unwell.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 1:57 pm

"Oh hey Severus." Said Regulus, lifting his head from the table. "My brother is a pain sometimes." He looked at Selena. "And who might you be miss?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sun May 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Severus snickered and nodded "You're right. It's hard to imagine that you are actually brothers..." he said shaking his head slightly.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena Snape Sun May 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Selena smiled at Regulus and blushed slightly when he called her "Miss". She leaned over Severus to whisper back to him. "I'm Selena." she smiled at him in a friendly way. "Selena Winter, third year Gryffindor." she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you. Are you friends with Severus?" she asked, looking between the two boys.
Selena Snape
Selena Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3