Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lesson one: Potions

+2
Jocelyn Immorta
Zoya Morte
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lesson one: Potions - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson one: Potions

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:14 am

Scarlett looked up from her book, surprised that such a remark came out from a student. Shaking her head disapprovingly, Scarlett tried to return to her book for she was on the fifth paragraph of the lesson. Then suddenly a Gryfindor placed his feet up on the table, making her book jump a couple of inches off the table. Gently closing her books frequent binding, she began to state, "I don't think putting your feet on the table is necessary!" she said in a quiet voice yet steady voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:20 am

"Well I do! Got a problem with that you can just go to a certain place I know of. Freaking 1st years thinking their people." Said Sirius in a loud tone. Scratching his head, he kept looking outside, his mind slightly wondering of, thinking of what would James be doing. "He must be freaking flying and I gotta be here, doing potions. Great!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 11, 2013 10:24 am

Luna rushes in tucking her shiny dark brown curls behind her ear and settles herself in the seat with a crimson blush on her pale cheeks knowing she's late. She pulls out her books, ink and quill and gives everyone a crooked smile, crystal blue eyes looking at them taking in everyone's face so she remembers. ''Hello Name's Luna.''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:28 am

Angel smirked at Sirius" I think you might have over done it with the first years thinking they're people bit," Angel nodded her head at Luna, not bothering to offer he name. " We'll there are plenty of ways you can entertain yourself here," Angel said turning back to Sirius." Ginny here suggested pinching yourself,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:32 am

"Ginny?" Said Sirius looking at Ginny. "Oh that one. Whatever. Where is Remus? We were supposed to take this class together. He is just freaking great. Anyway, Angel, I'm Sirius." Sirius looked at Luna, acknowledging her existence. "Well Angel, don't know why I presented myself, I'm pretty known around the school!" Said Sirius as he smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 11, 2013 10:35 am

Luna puts her hair in her face thinking and frowning. Ignorant guys. Seems they're stuck up their own arse here. She rolls her eyes and sits back with a slight smirk.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:37 am

Scarlett frowned sadly, feeling useless and fragile. "For I am a person, that lives and breaths just like you," she replied, hoping her voice wouldn't break. "You can't just kick me around, like I'm dirt," she added, feeling that he wasn't a very nice person. Scarlett then heard a girl rush into the class, introducing herself as Luna. She gave the girl a wave, returning her attention back to Sirius "the mighty arrogant".

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 11, 2013 10:39 am

Luna see's a girl wave and waves back, also turning her attention to Sirius with a slight glare. She hated people who were arrogant. She didn't get a good vibe from the boy and hoped it was just an outer shell.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:40 am

"Look at my face little girl..." Sirius got up, he was much taller then Scarlett. "Look at my face...do you think I give a fuck?" Sirius sat back down. First years were nothing but annoying little punks for him. All fifth graders were usually annoyed with first years. Even Snapy seemed to not like to be annoyed by them. He looked at Luna. He could smell her mistrust of him. "Got a problem kid?" Said Sirius, looking at Luna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 11, 2013 10:44 am

Luna's anger got the best of her. ''Yeah. I do. You're the problem. You trying to act all hard and stuff to scare the younger years is pretty pathetic. Grow up Sirius and take a step down from your 'throne'. Maybe then you'll see you ain't so big.'' She growls at him and glares. She questioned how he knew she had a problem but ignored it, her anger growing strong. She leans back in her chair trying to calm down.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:47 am

Scarlett smirked, "Yes I am a little girl, thanks for recognizing! But I also have a name, Scarlett. You should use it sometime," she stated, already feeling unsafe. If all the fifth years as he said treats first years like this, it going to be a long year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:55 am

"Little bitch thinks she's a big girl. I'll make you swallow your own tongue. I'm not trying to scare anyone. Because I don't need to try. And I was here sitting alone. The Fuck made all of you come near me?" Sirius scratched his arm, staring at Luna. First years were annoying, but at least they had a reason to. Second years have already been at hogwarts, and understood how it works. They zip it when older people talk. He glared at Scarlett. "Sure I'll use your name, kid. When I feel like it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 11, 2013 10:59 am

Luna glares at him. ''Yeah i guess i do think i'm a big girl. Seeing as i probably have bigger balls than you ever will.'' She smirks. ''No one wanted to go near you, just your ego fills the room no one can get away from it.'' She thought to herself. What the fuck is his problem? Why do people who are in higher years always have to be knobs to younger years. Probably thinks we're annoying or something. Prick. She continues to glare, knowing she will never get on his good side..if he had one.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 11:03 am

"Yeah? No balls? Well your mouth sure is big, let me zip it!" Sirius pointed his wand at Luna's mouth. "Silencio" He muttered. The Silencing Charm is a charm that renders the victim temporarily mute. Like that Luna wouldn't piss him off for the rest of the class. "Better?" His wand didn't even come out of his sleeve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 11, 2013 11:15 am

Luna rolls her eyes at the spell and shrugs not bothered. She laughs silently and thinks. Really should get to know the enemy before they attack.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat May 11, 2013 11:45 am

Severus had turned around in his chair and glared annoyed at Black. The first and second years' comments about him made him chuckle. "Finally, some people realize what an ass you are, Black." he said silkily, his black eyes glittering maliciously.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 11, 2013 11:52 am

Luna looks at the guy she heard was a quiet guy. Severus Snape. She smiles at his comment and tries to laugh but the silence spell causes her to roll her eyes and shrug.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat May 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Rolling his eyes, Severus flicked his wand at the Hufflepuff, releasing her from the spell. Normally, he wouldn't bother to help anyone not out of his own house, but everyone who stood up against one of the marauders deserved some appreciation, he thought.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 11, 2013 12:15 pm

Luna opens and closes her mouth. ''Thanks.'' She grinned at him.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Angel rolled her eyes at the fight. She was about to defend Luna but realized she had been called arrogant and obnoxious, just like Sirius, through out most of her life." See, I told you that you would find a way to entertain yourself," Angel puased running her fingers through her hair," Didn't say you would like the entertainment,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Sat May 11, 2013 12:22 pm

A small smirk slipped onto Severus' face, as he nodded at the girl. "No problem." he said and turned back to the front.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat May 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Luna smiles, nodding back and turns to the front fiddling with her quill. She looks at everyone in the room with interest. Just by looking she knows most things. She shakes her head and tucks her curls behind her ear.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Sirius flipped Severus off. He then smirked at Angel. "I Like you. You're fun!" Sirius looked outside. "Do you like quidditch Angel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:39 pm

" Hell ya," Angel grinned, leaning back in her chair." I like it even better when I win"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Ginny looked at the fight, and after it she continued to study. She read a few paragraphs, before she heard one of the Gryffindor boys talking. She then heard Angel responding. She tried to ignore their talking the best she could, and continued to study.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:40 pm

"Well the two of us gotta train someday. I'm a chaser. You?" Said Sirius looking at Angel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 2:07 pm

" Your right, we should train sometime," Angel twirled her quil through her fingers," I'm a chaser too," Angel said smirking," And a damn good one too,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next