Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Night time chat.

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Night time chat.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Night time chat.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:01 pm

"I think it'd work if you tried." Jasmin rebutted, sticking to her opinion. She wasn't on the fence about this.

Before Felix knew it, Jasmin was flanking him, her stride easily matching his. "I don'' give up on someone because they have problems." Her voice was barely a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Felix exploded. He span on his heel and faced her. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE! FUCK OFF BEFORE I SLIT YOU THROAT AND GUT YOU LIKE A FUCKING PIG!" He drew his knife and wand. He looked her in the eye. The deep green now shifting to a darker green. His pupils widened as the adrenaline pumped though his veins. His hands tightened round his blades metal hilt as he pressed it against her neck drawing blood. His wand fixed in front of her eye. "I will kill you. Slowly. I will burn you alive and or bury you, or cut you neck and hang you upside down. Maybe I will drill a hole through your head. You understand nothing of me. But learn this. I have no morals, no rules, no limits, no code, no distractions, no emotion. I don't care, I will hand you intestines from trees like confetti. I warned you. I told you we won't fucking work. I have problems I can't control and I refuse to. I refuse to control it because I like it. Now get out my face before I kill you and hang your skinned corpse from a tree then hand your skin in the shape of a smiley face. GET OUT MY FACE" His muscle tensed and he rouse from his slouched position, he now looked down on her his eyes burning like the instinct to kill, like the flames that purged his sins. "I have no problem killing you. I don't need your sympathy. Leave me alone"

Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:51 pm

"'s empathy, you thick motherfucker." Jasmin's accent was clipped and severe. She took a heavy step backward, fingers rolling the sleeve of her school robe up.

Her arm was mauled. Various scars littered from palm to shoulder blade, all varying degrees and ages. "An' you think that'll leave in a puddle of piss."

She took several steps back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:51 pm

*leave me

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Vixen had read Felix's letter and, folding it, put it in her pocket. She was enjoying a little bit of peace before heading back when suddenly Felix was beside her and asked if she was, in fact, heading back to the castle. She was about to answer when quickly Felix drew both blade and wand and aimed them at Jasmin. At his hard words, Vixen responded with her own fighter's instinct. Quickly, she put herself between Falix and the girl, giving him a shove back to allow the blade and wand to move enough to allow her to stand strong without having to bother with them. Keeping her hand on Felix's chest, she leveled her dark, hard eyes with the girl. "You really are a piece of work... I suggest you leave this area at once before I take matters into my own hands. Do yourself a favor and walk away..." Vixen growled darkly, her words cold and hard as iron. There was no joking or option of saying no. In a sense, it was an order.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:08 pm

And with that, she was gone,gone,gone. She didn't show up to classes the next day. Didn't sought out Felix. Talk about her suicide buzzed around Hogwarts. They'd found her hanging from the shower rod,wrists bloodied over -and-over.

And she was sorry for whoever'd find her, brilliant hazel eyes lifeless and bleak. Unblinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:31 pm

... It was a hoax. Trickery, that her mind melded into something very real. She came close to death -- had it whisper in her ear.

Rumor spread. "She's in St. Mungo's--"

Nobody knew her well enough to visit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Felix heard of her death. He was in potions when it was announced. He chuckled maliciously then he was asked to leave, on leaving he said. "Haha...Hangman, Hangman break my neck. Hangman, Hangman damn me to heck." He left chuckling. And whistling the tune he sang the song in.

Later on, many hours later. The rumours licked his hear, he heard the whispers and voices, he now knew. This annoyed him, a pity. He loved a good death scene, well. If it involved blood and gore. Ha, the thought brought a smile to his face, he grinned cruelly. Oh well. No grave dancing today.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Later in that week, Jasmin'd appear by his side. "I miscalculated. I take it as a sign -- not to fuck up again. I'll stay around for awhile. Maybe we can talk. We don't need a label," Jasmin cocked her head, unflinchingly waiting for a seething,vehement snarl of a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Felix was looking out a window. He was watching a fight between younger students. He laughed at how weak their spells where. He drew his wand and casted a single spell. "Bombada Maxima..." An explosion sent the pair flying across the grounds, he grinned maliciously then turned to Jasmin. "Not to fuck up again? You need to learn so self worth Jasmin, and we can talk. Just, unless I meet someone who can run parallel with me, alone I shall stay, are we clear?" he started to walk and singled her to follow.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Jasmin followed suit, fingers working airy strands of hair into the taut pony tail that hung behind her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:04 pm

"So, why'd you do it anyway?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 pm

"I fell from real high up. My mood was just.. brilliant. And then it was gone. An' I didn't have my thoughts to keep me company. There was nobody t' stop me, so why not?" Jasmin kept a leisurely pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:12 pm

"Why not? Hmmmmmm, why not? Maybe because every life has a reason."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:25 pm

"Your optimism is a little far-fetched. Maybe the glass is always half-full with you?" Jasmin's fingers snaked up her sleeve, feeling along the raised, ripped tissue that ran down her arm vertically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:30 pm

"No, the Glass is always full. 50% Oxygen, 50% Water. I am different."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:51 pm

"I should've been specific -- filled with water. Maybe you are. Maybe you're jus' the same," Jasmin gently butt her shoulder into his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Felix smiled. "Just the same as? Trust me, nobody is like me. My methods are unothodox, my ways are strange, my beliefs are seemingly random, my childhood was non existant, my knowledge is impecable, my skill is honned to perfection, my senses strained to pick up the slightest difference, my past mysterious and strange, my life style is unique, my morals, if you call them morals, are twisted. My mind, is split, I am a psychopath who loves being psychopathic. How can I be the same?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Jasmin's smile faded to a look of melancholy, mouth pulling as she realized that sarcasm was lost on him. "I was kidding. Don'' worry too much. Let's do something. Somethin' you want to do." A pause. "I know you're different. That's why I'm here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:07 pm

"Sarcasm or not. Never suggest I am the same as someone." He walked on and a grin came to his face. "For what can I ask? What are you here for?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:10 pm

"I like talking to you, even when you're triggered by something. You're interesting. You're..actually beautiful, in a warped sense. Anyway, I jus' like you." Jasmin pulled on her pony tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Felix lifted an eyebrow. "Warped? More like fucked up" He continued to stroll. He seemed to just be invisable, he darted and weaved amoungst the students. None took notice, not even teachers, Kronos walked right by and didn't do anything, as Felix just blends in so Kronos did not see his mortal enemy. He rounded the corner and went down the stairs. "So, tell me about yourself Jasmin"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:24 pm

"I'd rather live hotel-after-hotel with no steady job an' no real obstacles than a normal lifestyle. I crave freedom more than anything. An' I'm a terrible flirt sometimes. Sorry." Jasmin was struggling to keep up with him,butting shoulders and murmuring "excuse me's."

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:29 pm

"So you'd rather have an easy life then fight for it? Okay then...And I have noticed your a flirt. Its obvious." He slowed so she could keep up. But he didn't slow by much.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:33 pm

"I wan' to work for what I've got and live my life day-by-day. Not easy. I like you, though. I usually repress it. What do you wan' to do?" Jasmin asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:35 pm

"Fight. Kill. Win. Survive. Live."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:45 pm

"Your goals sound more reachable than mine." She admitted, a flush brimming in her cheeks. "D' you want to go anywhere specific or do anything, at this minute? With me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next