Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Night time chat.

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Night time chat.  Empty Night time chat.

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Felix was high in the tree's he was sat on a thick branch and was laying against it so his right leg hung gently over. He was cloaked in the darkness of the night and the darkness he himself casted across the forest. He was writing down recent events and thinking apon it. He stopped after a while when he heard a noise. He put his book away and stepped flat against the tree. Hidden from view.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Night time chat.  Empty Re: Night time chat.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:08 pm

The "crunch,crunch" of leafy tendrils and weaves of plant and debris sounded the arrival of someone.

Jasmin plundered through the woods, wind stirring her mound of wavy black locks, pooling past her shoulders and halting mid-breast. She pressed the thin, quivering pads of her fingertips against heavy, red-toned bark.

The moon cradled every angle of her face, sharpening them.

"Cas--" The low, throaty voice rumbled. Then, a breathy, barely-a-whisper murmur of: "twat."

The low, sleepy rumble of a feline dragged toward Felix. A lazy tail flicked languorously, attached to a lithe calico, a mere branch above.

Her thin lips curled into a thinner, bitter half-smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Felix moved swiftly and soundlessly to the ground. He took a step back and pulled his hood up, his black hood covering his face, the collar of his matching long coat with a navy blue trim hid his body. He stood tall and his green eyes fixed her quizzically. He tilted his head and stepped backwards a little before putting his hands into his coat pockets. He spoke to the stranger. "You shouldn't be alone in the dark"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Vixen was restless, so grabbing her black cloak trimmed in Slytherin green, she silently made her way outside. As the nighttime breeze brushed against her face, she smiled. It was refreshing out here, and that made her happy with her choice to exit the castle afterhours. Pulling her hood up, she made her way towards the tree line of the forest. Should she need to make a speedy escape, the forest would offer a haven for her.

Vixen walked the perimeter of the forest when she heard a familiar voice. Felix? She knew he liked the darkness and the shadows, but really, this late? Granted, she had no room to talk as it was just as late for her. Quietly, she made her way through the trees following the voice she had just heard.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Passing her tongue over her lips wordlessly, Jasmin inclined her head to raise a question, but nothing came.

"Some big bad is givin' me advice?" A pause, lasting a heartbeat, but somehow enough time to get her point across. Something escaped her lips, humor clinging to the words. "Watch out."

Her body staggered forward,and the presumed "Cas" settled in her arms, it's claws furling as it shimmied from her. The cat could've been a lion, with it's stature.

" 'm Jasmin," She greeted, this time kinder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Felix sighed. He shook his head and his eyes darkened with malice. "Big bad? Hmph. No, just you common psychopath. The point is, things happen in these woods, things not even I can control, dark and mysterious woods, I mean. No more that three nights ago a double murder took place not far from her, about 500 meters in the direction you came. I am just saying you shouldn't be alone in the dark Jasmin, its a dangerous place. And watch out? For what and whom? You? Vixen who is close enough behind to hear me? The bird above us searching for food. The wolf 300 meters to our right, a wolf that cares none for us? Watch out for what Jasmin?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:42 pm

As Vixen followed the voice of Felix, she picked up on another voice she didn't know. She slowed herself as she grew closer and stopped just behind the girl. She tipped her head at Felix and glanced at the girl. "Late night for all of us, huh?" she asked, not taking her eyes from the girl. Felix, she could trust, more or less, but she wasn't sure about this girl.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Alyrin softly walked into the depths of the Forbidden Forest, pulling his cloak tightly around him

He walked through the forest, accidentally crushing some twigs under his feet, hearing them crunch. He winced, and continued walking further into its depths, shivering slightly at the cold of the weather.

He eventually found a dark corner in the shade of a tree, and sat down there, curling up. He then opened his bags, and found a textbook.

"Lumos" he whispered.

A light shone out of the end of his wand, as he focussed it on the book, reading in his quiet corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Felix noticed the light. He moved silently from the two girls he gave them a shut it look. He got closer and casted Nox, turning out the light. He moved closer and aimed his wand at the boy and spoke through the darkness. "Who are you?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Alyrin noticed the boy who was moving towards him. He stood up, putting his books in his bag.

"I'm Alyrin" he said "Alyrin Tarbeck. Who are you?"

"I just like hanging out here" he said "It's quiet, a lot easier to study, or just hang out. My own nice quiet corner"

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:33 pm

"Felix. Why are you still awake boy? Way past your bed time." He gave him a quizzical look. And tilted his head.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Alyrin smiled at Felix

"Well, a bed can be anywhere you want it to be" he replied "I could sleep here if I wanted."

"But I'm just catching up on a little work here" he said "It's not a bad place to sit and relax"

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:31 pm

"A bed shouldn't be here. You could die kid." he didn't smile he simply kept his emotionless face. "Its midnight. Relaxing should of been done earlier, plus? What do you need to relax for? All you younger kids do is relax."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:42 pm

"Relax," Jasmin mused, taking a less-than-tentative step toward Felix, "for the big-bads here. 'm just a harmless little bitch of a second year. You should really tell that to somebody that has some self-worth."

She'd match him, step-for-step. Word-for-word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Felix growled "I care little for you Jasmin or who you are. Now I suggest you quit prevoking me before I do something I regret. You don't give me orders. You shouldn't assume I care what you think you are."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:39 pm

"D' something you'd regret," Jasmin whispered, not skipping a beat, not letting him win. Take over the conversation. The thin smile never left her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:41 pm

"Last time I did something like that people died. Now stop prevoking me. I do not wish to kill you. However...My Psychopathic side will."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:32 pm

"That's enough," Vixen said stepping forward and putting herself between Jasmin and Felix. She glanced at the young Gryffindor before looking at Jasmin. Her eyes narrowed as she crossed her arms across her chest. "Provoking one such as Felix is not the wisest of choices. Actually, provoking anyone whose skills you have no knowledge of is less than wise...." she growled. She didn't know this girl, and already, she wasn't sure what to make of her. But, as of now.... She was less than impressed....
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:10 am

"Ouch," Jasmin murmured, eyeing Felix like a lazy feline. She took slow, even steps backward before turning into the trees, not sure whether to go left or right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:28 am

Felix sighed. Why do I have to be a psycho? he thought. He turned to the girl and sighed again. "Can I ask why you are so annoying? You constantly act as if you are in control, with you cocky smile and annoying comments. Can you just stop its annoying. Now lets try this again shall we? I am Felix."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:36 am

" 'Cause sometimes, I feel in control." Jasmin turned, not dramatically, not in slow-motion. She was normal. "Jasmin. Pleasure." She pulled the midnight cloak close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:52 pm

"Hello. Why are you out in the night? You could get hurt."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:55 pm

"I don' know. I wanted to come out.. an' then I was out," Jasmin leaned into a tree. The presumed Cas butt his furry face into Felix's shin.

"Can we talk? Alone?" It was the biggest stereotype, but the only way he'd understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Felix thought for a moment. "Sure. Where?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:17 pm

" 'nywhere," Jasmin's gaze swept over the two, then settled upon Felix's brooding form. She flanked him and trotted along contentedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next