Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Night time chat.

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Night time chat.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Night time chat.

Post by Felix Shadow Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Felix thought for a moment. "Sure. Where?"

Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:17 pm

" 'nywhere," Jasmin's gaze swept over the two, then settled upon Felix's brooding form. She flanked him and trotted along contentedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Alyrin had been watching the exchange between the two, seeing the mood escalate.

Sensing that the two wanted some time alone, he made for his favourite corner in the shade of a particular tree, and sat down there.

He sighed to himself wearily

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:06 am

Felix strolled with Jasmin away from the group. "You wanted to talk?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:10 am

"How long have you been like this?" Jasmin asked, an intensity mingling with her low, weary tone. She looked up at him expectantly, orbs of sight glimmering subtly in the pale moonlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:27 am

Felix thought for a millisecond. "Since birth, I can't control it...It controls me."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:44 am

" 've been like this since I was little. I'd get attached to people when I was a baby, then I got destructive... jumped outta' window, told someone my parents were plottin' against me. They weren't." Jasmin went to babbling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:49 am

Felix chuckled. "You jumped out a window ahaha...So, you are naturally like this?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:58 am

Jasmin took a gentle, but harsh swat at his shoulder. "Basically," She retreated after the blow, tugging the knotted tie in her hair tighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Felix growled as she hit him but he let it fly. "Thats a shame, can you control it or?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:15 pm

" 'n the muggle world, with pills, but my ma's a wizard, and she doesn'' like the idea." Jasmin craned her neck apologetically.

"Y' have nice eyes. Shouldn't hide them." With a tiny exhale, her breath swirled in an opaque cloud around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:44 am

Felix wasn't used to being complimented. It took him by surprise. He stammered but then got his head straight. "I...Urrm....Thank you, I guess."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:37 am

A thin smile transformed her face into something softer. "Mhmm." She craned her neck, paranoia prickling in her veins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:57 am

Vixen watched as Felix and this girl, Jasmin, walked away. She still wasn't sure what to make of her, but she knew that Felix was more than capable of taking care of himself. Turning to head back to the castle with a small sigh, she spotted the young boy from before. Crouching down in front of him, she asked, "You alright?" Vixen didn't know him. What she was sure of was that he was a fair bit younger than she was. She couldn't just leave him to his own devices here.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:31 am

Felix made a paper plane and made it have fiery writing that said "Sorry Vixen, she wanted to talk alone" He threw it over his head and it bee lined for Vixen's arms. He smiled at Jasmin and asked "So, why did you think it would be a bright idea to walk in the woods where a double murder took place? With two different Killers by the way, one died, the other. Is talking to you."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:35 am

"I'm curious,an' I don't have much self-worth." Another pause. "How'd you do it? Slit their throats,watch them bleed out? Or better yet -- their wrists?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:11 pm

"Him. One person. I killed to protect another I suppose. He killed an innocent. I stepped in to save another. I wasn't nice. I dropped down from the tree line and stab him in the stomach, deep enough for the acid to leak out, as it destroyed his insides and outsides, as they melted slowly and pain fully, I kicked him hard in the chest, then slit his throat. The blood slowly trickled out as it was in his gut. Trying to mend the hole. He stumbled to one knee, then the other. I put my foot to his chest and launched him into the mud where he will rot. Then vanished into the night...It was more blind rage. I allow few people to see my face, even fewer to become my friend. But you hurt a friend of mine. I wont stop my inner psychopath. Why do you have self worth? "
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:33 pm

"'ve never found a reason," Jasmin allowed her body lounge against a tree. She nodded along to his explanation -- it didn't sound too rash.

"You're loyal. I like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:44 pm

"Never found a reason to live? Hmph. I don't believe in that statement. Everyone has a purpose. A piece to fit in the puzzle called life. You may not know yours, but you have one, don't throw your life away Jasmin." He walked past her and rounded the tree and leaned against it and looked at her "You like loyalty? Okay. What else do you like?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:47 pm

"I like lots of things. Spunk... a little crazy," Jasmin's face paled when he mentioned not "throwing her life away."

Her lower lip twitched, trying to find a purpose in his words. "I like you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:55 pm

Felix smiled. It was a genuine smile, not cruel, not psychotic. Happy. That was rare. He tilted his head "Do you now? Why is that Jasmin." He said as he leaned on the tree she was, the pair being very close together.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:01 pm

"Haven'' figured it out yet," Jasmin urged her weight against her front leg, leaning the slightest bit closer to the near-stranger.

That same twisted, glimmering smile transformed her face into a thing of beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:52 pm

Felix looked her in the eyes. He noticed her beauty, part of him said run, hide. The other, more powerful side said stay. He leaned in and grinned. "Hmmm, sure. Why don't I believe that?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:57 pm

"Don' know." Jasmin tipped her head forward, neck jutting out in case their lips met. The smile widened. Manic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Felix moved exceptionally close to her then grins fiendishly. He whispers in her ear. "Jasmin...Jasmin, Jasmin, Jasmin...You don't understand do you? I am psychopath with no control, do you think a relationship will work with me? I was born to live on my own and I will die that way. I have no problem with you, but you couldn't stop me. Nobody can, I do not want to cause you harm. I am sorry if I lead you on, but remember what I said, don't waste your life. Okay? Promise me." He pulled his hood up. "Maybe if it wasn't the fact I am a psychopath things would of worked out...But I am. Good bye Jasmin, stay out of the shadows, you never know who lurks in them..." He walked away but his voice echoed from the Darkness "Look after yourself..." He stopped and looked at Vixen. He nodded in respect to her "You coming back to the castle?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:01 pm

"I think it'd work if you tried." Jasmin rebutted, sticking to her opinion. She wasn't on the fence about this.

Before Felix knew it, Jasmin was flanking him, her stride easily matching his. "I don'' give up on someone because they have problems." Her voice was barely a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Felix exploded. He span on his heel and faced her. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE! FUCK OFF BEFORE I SLIT YOU THROAT AND GUT YOU LIKE A FUCKING PIG!" He drew his knife and wand. He looked her in the eye. The deep green now shifting to a darker green. His pupils widened as the adrenaline pumped though his veins. His hands tightened round his blades metal hilt as he pressed it against her neck drawing blood. His wand fixed in front of her eye. "I will kill you. Slowly. I will burn you alive and or bury you, or cut you neck and hang you upside down. Maybe I will drill a hole through your head. You understand nothing of me. But learn this. I have no morals, no rules, no limits, no code, no distractions, no emotion. I don't care, I will hand you intestines from trees like confetti. I warned you. I told you we won't fucking work. I have problems I can't control and I refuse to. I refuse to control it because I like it. Now get out my face before I kill you and hang your skinned corpse from a tree then hand your skin in the shape of a smiley face. GET OUT MY FACE" His muscle tensed and he rouse from his slouched position, he now looked down on her his eyes burning like the instinct to kill, like the flames that purged his sins. "I have no problem killing you. I don't need your sympathy. Leave me alone"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next