Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Night time talk. (Invite only)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Night time talk. (Invite only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Night time talk. (Invite only)

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Vixen's dark eyes narrowed. He was good.... What he said did, in fact keep her from throwing her dagger at him or slitting his throat, whichever she felt like doing at the time. But, still... "And you know what this something is, I presume?" she asked, her words beginning to ice over. Seemed like helping for payment to her....

Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Night time talk. (Invite only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Night time talk. (Invite only)

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:58 pm

"Yes, and no. Vaguely. How I know isn't important. What I know is. All I can say is something will happen to Kronos and he needs Legion and Marvolo to help it stop. I need to stop it if necessary. I need to make sure YOU can stop Marvolo killing me for a brief moment with what I told you. Now, you are thinking that I am using what I did as leverage. I am not. It is your choice. I told you because I felt like it. Only during our conversation. I recognized those eyes, and I decided to trust you. Hence my disbarment. It was only at that point did I realise I could tell you without you killing me. I could give you a reason to believe what I am doing is good thing just a unorthodox way of doing it."

Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Vixen listened to what Felix said very carefully, not taking her eyes off him for a moment. He truly wasn't using what he told her as leverage. It was her choice how she chose to act when the time came. Could she stop Marvolo by telling her about this meeting, about why he had attacked her? It was possible.... "It is a twisted way to do things, Felix. But, as crazy as it sounds, I trust what you say..." she said slowly, relaxing her grip slightly. "You know my strengths, I take it...." she commented.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Felix pointed at the blade. "The way you handle it makes it obvious. Anyway. I don't like sharp objects aimed at me" he smiled. "Thank you."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Vixen looked at the blade then and back at him. "My appologies," she said sheathing it. "How do you know Marvolo will listen to what I tell her with it coming from you?" Vixen asked standing and leaning against a tree.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:22 pm

"Faith in the Shadows." He smiled and looked more relaxed.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:32 pm

"Faith in the Shadows...." Vixen echoed. Giving her head a small shake she said, "I don't understand...."
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 pm

"Hmm, yeah. Well, I was brought up in the idea of shadows are living. So, they can guide us, but only if we have faith, they are our weapon and defence. They are out nature as well. We are mysterious people Vixen, my methods and life style may sound strange. But it works."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 pm

"So..... Believe you that when the time comes for me to tell her what you told me about the attack that day, that she will believe it?" Vixen asked to his reply.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:50 pm

"I know she'll hesitate. Even for a millisecond. Thats enough time for me to move, belief? I think she will somewhere. But at first will refuse to believe it. Like I said, if she hesitates I can move before she can kill me."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:15 am

All he needed was a moment. Vixen knew about hesitation. Even the smallest hesitation could make the difference between one outcome and another. Lowering her eyes for a moment as she pondered this, she then raised them without raising her head fully. "I can do what I can. When the time comes, I can try to give you the moment you need to save your own skin," she said with a small, coy smile, her words ringing with truth.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:36 am

"Thank you. Nice way to put it, it is exactly what I am doing. Haha..."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:41 am

"Guess I can put you on the short list of those I trust, Felix. Nicely done.... You're probably one of the fastest to gain it...." Vixen said standing away from the tree she was leaning on. "We should probably head back.... Are you going or just gonna stay here?" she asked.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Felix smiled. "I think I can do the same...And No...I must think over todays events." He smiled and waved a farewell before stepping into the shadows that he came from, as the darkness consumed him and he vanished from view he called out. "Good bye Vixen..."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Vixen nodded her understanding and smiled, a genuine smile, at her new found friend. As he vanished into the shadows, she heard him bid her good bye. Looking about her she said quietly, "Bye, Felix." She then turned towards the castle. After taking a few steps, Vixen paused and looked back. Seeing only shadows, a small grin touching her lips, she turned and headed back...
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4