Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Night time talk. (Invite only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Night time talk. (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Night time talk. (Invite only)

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Vixen glanced around them as the darkness of the shadows vanished allowing the morning sunshine to wash over where they stood. "Or the creation of another...." she echoed. Bringing her dark eyes back to Felix, she paused for a moment. "Quite a nifty trick there, boy-o. Tell me, which house do you belong to?" she asked.

Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Night time talk. (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Night time talk. (Invite only)

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:33 pm

"The superior one. The one that sides with the shadows. Slytherin."

Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Vixen's grin shifted into a smile that was not just bright, but, in its own way, dangerous. "As am I...." she purred. "You just make it a habit staying unseen? I believe I have seen you once or twice, I was just unable to place where until now," she added.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 pm

"I have to go to lessons so it doesn't surprise me, however. You never approached or spoke to me, why? Because you simply didn't care or were busy. And I am aware of your house, I have walked right past you, in the common room, nobody ever notices me. I hear the things you think would be secrets..." He smiled. "Anyway, its not a habit, its my nature."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:14 pm

As Felix spoke, Vixen thought back to all the times she could have crossed paths with him. It was a little unnerving to think that he had been so close and possibly heard so many things without her knowing. What if he knew..... She didn't dwell on that.....

"Is it also possible that you didn't want to be spoken to or seen? You say it is your nature to go unnoticed. Could you not have also stepped forward as you did here with me?" Vixen asked.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Felix smiled. "I prefer to choose individuals to talk too, I am not a fan of groups of strangers, a group of a select few however. That Would be different."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:17 pm

"I see. I understand, actually...." Vixen mused, as she took a seat on the fallen tree. Felix didn't seem to pose a threat at the moment. She did, however, pull one knee up and held it to her chest. It put her blade in easy access should she need it. "Is that why you came out here, to get away? Care to sit?" she asked and offered.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Felix leaned against the tree he came from with his arms folded. Making a knife and his wand easy to reach. "I prefer standing, it allows a certain perspective. I came here for that reason, it helps, the quiet I mean, the silence helps me think."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Vixen didn't question his choice to stand, but still kept a watchful eye on him. "Many people are like that..." she mused when he commented that the silence helped him think. She often found that to be true for herself when she really needed to think. "You said that being unnoticed was your nature. Why?" she boldly asked.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:32 pm

"I am used to be ignored, so I learnt how to be unnoticed. How to vanish, it became helpful, because you become hyper sensitive its a strange way to live but I don't mind it."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:41 pm

"You make it sound like you are training for something, Felix," she said with a small grin. "So, if you allow yourself to be unnoticed, have you any friends?" Vixen asked. She was one who didn't tend to make friends right off. She had lost too many with all the moving about she had done as a child, so making them and daring to keep them was something that she didn't readily dive into. But, Vixen knew that friends helped when help was needed. She had a select few, but that was all.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:46 pm

He thought about his answer, after all he killed most of them...The rest he let vanish. The only other was Luna, but he doesn't consider her a friend. So No was his answer. "No, I am not very trusting...I had some...Not any more" he realised he may have put to much emphasis on Had...
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:17 pm

I HAD some.... Vixen's eyes became more focused at his words. "You had some? What happened to them?" she dared to ask.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Felix shrugged. "Not important."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:41 pm

"Huh.... Perhaps you lost yours as I lost mine. I moved around a lot.... Only a few actually stuck by me through that time..." Vixen said.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Felix smiled. "The ones that stuck by you are the only ones that count."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Vixen nodded in agreement. "Surely you have at least one of those...." she offered.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:51 pm

"I did, you may of heard of him. You know the new him. His name was Achilles Grimm."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Vixen's brow furrowed as she tried to place the name. Grimm she knew. Jocelyn and Kronos.... But she didn't recall and Achilles. "Sorry, don't believe I know an Achilles Grimm. And what do you mean the new him? The only Grimms I know are Jocelyn and Kronos," she said truthfully.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:04 pm

"Achilles was Kronos, Kronos was his flip side. Now Achilles is dead and Kronos lives"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:12 pm

"His flip side? Like his dual personality?" Vixen asked. She had heard of such things, but never knew of anyone who had it. "How can one persona die while the other lives if they are one in the same?" she reasoned, her eyes narrowed slightly as she thought about it.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:19 pm

"Yes." He smiled. "Achilles once told me: Neither of us can live, until the other dies, if neither die. Then both do." He paused and then continued. "They were two minds in one body, it eats you alive...all of that drama"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Oddly enough, what Felix said made sense to her. "How did Achilles die?" she asked, her eyes narrowed curiously.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:45 pm

"Kronos killed him from within, after Luna broke Achilles's heart his mind was corrupted by Darkness, Kronos used that. Think of Achilles as a Prison, and Kronos the beast in the pit. When the Prison cracked, the beast was able to open the cracks, and the beast got free."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:58 pm

"Fascinating....." Vixen said softly. A broken heart was a powerful weapon... And, Kronos seemed to know and apply it when he had the chance. She had seen Luna and Kronos in her classes, which sparked another question.... "Luna loved Achilles.... Does she also love Kronos, who killed her love?" she asked raising one dark eyebrow delicately.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:01 pm

"You seem to forget they both changed, Luna not as dramatic as Kronos but, yes they are on love."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Lestrange Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:07 pm

"I have only known Luna as she is now," Vixen pointed out. "You seen to know much about these matters. Due to your nature, as you say?" she asked.
Vixen Lestrange
Vixen Lestrange

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next