Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Critical Care (Jocelyn + Invite)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Critical Care (Jocelyn + Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Critical Care (Jocelyn + Invite)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Luna was walking around the hospital getting some depression medication when she hears a familiar voice. She looks over at Belledona who was talking to some people about the medicine and she sneaks away. She looks towards one of the beds and feels her whole body tense. Jocy...She rushes past a man she never met but looked oddly familiar. She reaches Jocelyn's bed and looks at her with watery eyes. ''Princessa....What happpened!? Are you okay?!'' She bombards her with questions and then blushes, a small tear slipping out the corner of her eye.

Back to top Go down

Critical Care (Jocelyn + Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Critical Care (Jocelyn + Invite)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Jocelyn was about to close her eyes again when she heard the familiar voice of Luna, she opened her eyes and looked at Luna, she sits up carefully still wincing from the pain. "Luna? Where is my brother?" Jocelyn looked at the door but she only saw Zack walking away, she looked back at Luna but at her question she looks away. "I did something stupid but i don't want to talk about it, what are you doing outside of school?" Jocelyn asked now looking at Luna, she totally forgot what had happened between the two.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:30 pm

Luna sighs. ''I don't know...I'm here with my godmother.'' She says. ''You should stay still if you are in pain, Princessa. I'm here for some...things.'' She says vaguely and shrugs. ''Just some medication...'' Her eyes still looked broken from the last time Jocelyn spoke to her and she looks around avoiding eye contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:40 pm

Jocelyn looked at Luna confused but shook it off. "I have done something to you Luna! I can see it, you don't even look at me." Jocelyn wiped away her tears. "Whatever it is i'm sorry, i......i wish i could remember how stupid i must have been but i don't. Luna, look at me." Jocelyn sniffed. "I'm so sorry if i hurt you in any way, i'm sorry." Jocelyn winced again and laid her head down again, closing and opening her eyes. She couldn't remember anything from the past days, the strongest memory she had was seeing her brothers and her mother.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Luna frowns. ''What happened to you? The day we last spoke was at the Village park...We ended up talking about Sirius, you got irritated...then you brought up Achilles.'' She looks at her hands as more tears slipped down her cheeks. ''You said to me 'I wish i would never gave you the push because you ruined it!' you said those exact words...You said us meeting that day was a mistake even though you said you missed me. But this hurt the most...You said you couldn't be friends with me if i was friends with Sirius who is like my brother, who saved me from death. I know you hate him so i won't speak of him no more...'' More tears fell and she just shakes her head. ''I'll leave you to rest now, Jocy...'' She walks around the bed and looks back. ''I hope you heal soon...maybe you'll remember me walking away crying.'' She stares at the door to see Belledona leaning against the door frame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Jocelyn looked at Luna as she told what happened, Jocelyn buried her head in her hands. "L....Luna..." She sniffs. Jocelyn looked up, her face redstained from the tears. "That is why you are here? To just rub it on me while i can't remember the last few weeks, i can't remember me saying it to you......That is why my brothers aren't here right because i ranted against you? I guess i deserved that....." Jocelyn buried her head in her hands again as she cried. Her headache came back as she turned to her side leaving Luna to walk away. She didn't remember a thing from what Luna just said.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Luna shook her head. She rushes back to the side of her bed and touches Jocelyn's cheek lovingly. ''I'm not here to rub it in. I'm here 'cause i still care about you and because i need medication.'' She kisses her forehead. ''I'm not sure why your brothers are not here...They could be at school or just busy. What happened, princessa? Why don't you remember? Should i get the nurse!?'' She says with concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:14 am

As Luna came back and touched her cheek, Jocelyn looked at her. "I'm so sorry, I don't deserve you as my friend. I can't remember what happened, the only thing I can remember is that I saw my mother, Dante and Reaper telling me I'm still needed here. I want to see Hades so badly." Jocelyn looked at Luna. She didn't know when she would be released but she didn't it was soon. "Luna go, the woman is waiting for you, I will be fine, I need some sleep anyway." Jocelyn said to Luna giving a weak smile.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:26 am

Luna traces the details in Jocelyn's face with care and concern. ''Don't be sorry. You are wrong...I don't deserve you as a friend. You seem to have forgotten a lot...Maybe it's best to write notes down so when ya forget something, you need to remember...the notes are there.'' She strokes her cheek softly and kisses her forehead. ''I'll find Hades...I'll be checking on ya, Princessa. She isn't waiting. She's protecting...'' She whispers and kisses her forehead again. ''I'll see ya again, Jocy...Love ya!'' She says and walks out waving. Belledona greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the forehead, calming Luna down instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:16 am

Jocelyn nodded as Luna told her about the notes to remember things. Jocelyn knew what happened that night but what happened in the days before she doesn't know anymore. Jocelyn didn't want to talk about the accident that happened, they wouldn't believe her. Jocelyn closed her eyes as Luna kissed her forehead and she sighed. Jocelyn pulled her covers up and opened her eyes giving a sall wave at Luna.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:27 pm

-Two Days Later-

Larissa entered the room of her young patient, she was still silent on who or what attacked her, and she was still on the healing process of her injuries and was still in pain. She could help in the physical area with pain relief and continued treatment. But she wasn't sure how to go about asking about the attack, every attempt was met with silence.

She stood beside Jocelyn's bed "How are you feeling Jocelyn?" she asked sitting beside her. There had to be a way to get through to her, what if this beating happened again when she went back? She was just worried for the girl.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:52 pm

Jocelyn was just waking up when healer Larissa walked into her room and asked how she was doing. Jocelyn turned around and looked at her. "I'm okay, the pain is almost gone and i can finally sleep for a couple of hours." Jocelyn looked at healer Lara, she knew why she came and what she wanted to hear from her. Jocelyn looked at her hands. "I know why you are here, you want to know who did it and why. I know it but i can't tell you." Jocelyn looked up at Larissa with tears in her eyes. "Please don't make me to tell you, i don't want to think about that horrible night again but i know that when i come out of the hospital no one will ever touch me again, i won't let them. I'll make sure i have something with me to protect me." Jocelyn wiped away her tears. "Thank you so much for your kindness and your patience, everyday again, can i hug you?" Jocelyn asked the healer. She was healer Larissa so thankful for taking care of her but she never had the chance to say it to her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Larissa sighed, she wanted to believe Jocelyn would be protected or could protect herself, but was that a chance she could take? She hugged her at her request, "Just worry about you Jocelyn, you were hurt pretty bad when you came in, I would hate to see back in a similar state again". She said as she lightly patted her arm.

"I understand you don't wish to think about what happened, but I do want it known whoever it was, was very wrong to do it.. if something does happen and you need help don't hesitate to contact me okay?" She said giving her a card with information on it. "Just in case, or even if you ever do want to talk"

Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Jocelyn hugged her back but she knew healer Lara was right, she was in a pretty bad condition when she came here but if she told her no one would believe her and it was her own fault, she didn't listen. She pulled out of her hug and grabbed the card healer Lara handed to her.

"If i tell you what are you going to do, nobody would believe me and it was my own fault, if i had listen then.....then it wouldn't have happened..." Jocelyn said looking at her hands, they were fidgeting with the bed sheets. She wanted to tell but she didn't want her family to know and also no actions against him. tears fell on her hands, she was so confused.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Lara sighed and knelt beside her "Jocelyn, no matter the reason there is none good enough for what was done to you. None at all, it was not your fault.." she said trying to encourage her to tell her. Though if she was honest she would likely need the help of her brother and his colleagues. She wanted to make sure whoever did this didn't do it so easily next time.

"Telling me who did it will make it harder to do this again, if not you then someone else. I promise honey, I won't take action that will be traced back to you, want to keep you safe" She said handing her a tissue to wipe away her tears. " I will believe you" she said having not reason not to. She saw her injuries how could she not?
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:25 am

Jocelyn did not look up at healer Lara, she sighed taking the tissue but did not wipe her tears away. For a minutes she was silence thinking about what could happen if she did tell healer Lara and then she looked up slowly at healer Lara, her eyes tired and red. She was still a mess and talking about who did it didn't make it easier on her. She took a deep breath to calm down but the tears were still falling.
"It was a teacher, i was in the forbidden forest visiting my brothers graves, no one can know about it and he followed me, i thought he did it out of safety and he promised not too. I was rude to him and he said something about my cousins, that made me want to spend more time outside....." Jocelyn hesitated for a second, to say it was pretty hard on her and her headache came back as she was thinking about it. She took another deep breath but now she was crying as all the memories came back. "Out.....of nowhere........he started.........to to......beat me........." Jocelyn cried and hid her head in her hands, she said it...
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Travers Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Larissa hugged Jocelyn as she started to cry again, a teacher? What was the world coming to? When a teacher would dare harm a student in such a way. Whats worse she had no proof as to who it was, and to go snooping would put Jocelyn in more danger. She would have to think more on it perhaps go to either Nick or Jericho to see if there was anything that could be done. Merlin's sake, no wonder the child was so scared.

"It is not your fault sweetie, a teacher has no reason to do that" really what brutes were they hiring at hogwarts now a days?

Lara shook her head thought of a teacher doing this was almost making her cry to.. She sighed and didn't ask anymore questions. the girl was upset enough as it was. She rubbed Jocelyns back as she cried as a effort to calm her. But did so silently and tried to think of what more she could do.
Larissa Travers
Larissa Travers

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Jocelyn got hugged by healer Lara right away and Jocelyn wrapped her arms around the healer, she needed it attention from an woman. She had been around guys the whole summer. As she pulled out of the hug she needed to lay down, Jocelyn wasn't fully healed and that she could feel at her body.

"I think i need to sleep for awhile." She said softly, the sadness in her eyes was still there. Telling the healer was a step in the right direction but still terrified if he would find out, she would be in big trouble and she didn't know if she could defend herself. Jocelyn closed her eyes but did not go to sleep just yet.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2