Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I don't care what they say (Inv Only)

3 posters

Go down

I don't care what they say (Inv Only) Empty I don't care what they say (Inv Only)

Post by Alaska Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Alaska entered the pub in Knockturn Alley, the only one she was able to find here. The street was shitty, but Alaska couldn't really afford much better. Muggle London was twice as expensive and she simply refused to sleep at street in neverending rain, so famous for UK. Sometimes she cursed herself she actualy went there. But today she somehow managed to steal some money and all she wanted was something to eat and something to drink. Street taught her a lot. She could survive here easily. Even if they were days she wanted more, she never complained. Nothing she could do anyway. "Evening," she greeted the girl behind bar and sit at the bar opposite to her. "Any chance I get a shot of firewhiskey?" Alaska tried to ask with all honesty. She looked older, yes, but not everyone fell for it.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I don't care what they say (Inv Only) Empty Re: I don't care what they say (Inv Only)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Dahlia glanced up when the bell of the door rang to see a girl greet her and then heard her request. Surprised, she raised her eyebrow with intrigue. ''Evening..Ain't you a bit young for the strong stuff? I have butterbeer and some lemonade but that's about all i can serve.'' Dahlia said honestly, grabbing a mug for her already. By the looks of the girl, she lived a rough life but every one did in these parts so she'd gain no sympathy from the usual empathetic Dahlia.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

I don't care what they say (Inv Only) Empty Re: I don't care what they say (Inv Only)

Post by Alaska Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Hearing the answer her hair changed color again, as Alaska got quickly annoyed by this saint talk. "Come on, it's not like you have some control here. Besides, you are not over age either, I can tell, and yet you still work behind the bar," Alaska replied. She wasn't really interrested in wasting her hardly stolen money for lemonade. "But whatever, if you have problem, I will just go and spend my money somewhere else," she added annoyed, she got up from the bar, ready to leave. And she thought her and the girl could be friends.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Xanthos shook his head at his younger brother and closed the door right into his face as he left their flat to go for a drink in the pub. His sister should be there as well at the moment, so maybe she would enjoy the company of someone else than just the usual drunk people which crowded the pub. Stepping into the room, Xanthos spied Dahlia behind the bar and a small minute smile appeared on his face. He walked over and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek in greeting before turning to the girl his sister seemed to have been talking to. "May I help you?" Xanthos asked her, as she obviously seemed to be annoyed at something.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Occlumency Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Alaska turned back to face quite handsome boy, she had to admit. "I wanted a drink, I was denied. So, I'm taking my party somewhere else obviously," she replied simply as she shrugged. She wasn't the type to beg for alcohol. Even those horrible weeks of begging for money were hell. So she rather learnt how to steal. Now she had money and wanted to drink. Nothing else. And was willing to walk around whole London in that insane rain, until she gets what she wants.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Xanathos raised his brow at the girl. She seemed quite a bit too young to drink alcohol, but who was he to judge? This was Knockturn Alley after all and if you wanted to get something here, you got it, no questions asked. "Now, I don't think anyone will deny you a good drink here." he said amiably and glanced at his sister, giving her a short nod to let her know that it was alright to serve her. "May I offer you a shot of firewhiskey then?" he asked the girl and sat down, pulling out a chair for her as well.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:33 pm

That was approach Alaska liked. Sweet smile imidiately crossed her lips as her hair changed color once again. "Well, that's how I like it. And sure, I am dying for firewhiskey!" she said cheerfully, taking his offer and sitting next to him. "So, may I know my savior?" she added another question, since suddenly she was in chatty mood. "I'm Alaska," she added her name.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:39 pm

Dahlia felt lips press against her cheek and she saw her brother. Kissing his cheek quickly, she tried to ignore the growing annoyance in the pit of her stomach at the girl's words. As the girl's 'savior' came to the rescue, she shot a deadly glare at her brother which would make most men shiver to the bone and slammed down a shot glass. ''Anything for the 'damsel in distress'.'' Dahlia said through her teeth as she poured firewhiskey into it and slid it towards her before making one for Xanthos. ''You're lucky i'm not filling it with your own blood, Xan. We have rules here and despite me being younger than you, you decide to break 'em.'' She hissed, sliding his glass towards him and wiped down the surface.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:44 pm

While they waited for his sister to make the drink, Xanthos took a good look at the girl and smirked. She really was quite pretty and seemed to be confident and independent, just as he liked it. "I am this girl's brother. Xanthos Gamp. Nice to meet you." he introduced himself, inclining his head politely.
He looked up at his sister, his lips twitching slightly at her annoyance. As the only girl in their family she was used to them doing her bidding. Could it be that she was jealous of another girl getting the attention for once? Reaching over, Xanthos brushed his knuckles against her cheek. "Don't be mad with me, Dahlia. I think Alaska looks like she could need a drink." he said calmly.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Alaska watched interaction between siblings with narrowed eyebrow. She didn't really care much. She never really had siblings. Or maybe she had but didn't know about them anyway. So it didn't matter. "Yes, thank you. I really need that drink," she said before she took a sip from the firewhiskey. "Gamps? So you own this place? Cool," she commented on their names. This place didn't look like luxury palace, but what would Alaska give for at least something like this?
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Dahlia narrowed her eyes at Xanthos and batted his hand away when he brushed her cheek. Deep down, she was jealous at the fact her brother was so...straight into speaking to a girl who infuriated her in the first five seconds of speaking. ''I'll be mad at you all i want, Xanthos.'' She growled and in the corner of her eye, stared down Alaska. ''Yeah we own the place. Perhaps i should introduce myself like my brother did. The name's Dahlia...'' She muttered, wiping down the surface. She was annoyed, jealous that she didn't have attention and simply not in the mood for nice talk like she usually would with newcomers.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 7:17 pm

Xanthos sighed, but he had not really expected anything different from his younger sister. She was always rather stubborn and he had learned to live with that. Maybe she would warm up to the other girl, maybe not, but who cared? He just wanted to have a nice conversation with her, that's all. For now. Xanthos shot his sister a warm smile, which turned more distanced when he looked back at Alaska. "It's not much, but we're used to that." he said, shrugging as he looked around the small pub. "So...what leads you here? I've never seen you around."
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 7:23 pm

"Would be maybe because I am not from around here," Alaska replied at first taking another sip of her drink, rather saving it, unsure if she would get another from the grumpy girl. "I just got here. About a week ago. I... moved in from US," she sort of explained. Of course it was more like run, than moving and not to mention she didn't really have where to move in at all. But that was none of his bussiness. "I think it's cool. I mean, own a pub is cool," she said with a smirk as she looked around.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Xanthos raised his brow in slight surprise. It wasn't often that hey had guests from across the Atlantic, especially here in the darker parts of England, but it made the girl even more interesting than her just being a metamorphmagus, even if that was a rare thing as well.
Still, he did notice her pause and wondered what she might me leaving out of her no doubt very interesting story. He did not question or further though, Xanthos wasn't an auror after all and this wasn't an interrogation. "It is quite practical really, you always get free drinks." he said and winked at her. To be honest, Xanthos did not care for alcohol too much, but it always came in handy to have drinks at hand.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Wed May 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Alaska couldn't help but chuckle at the idea. "Yeah, I bet," she replied only. For her perk would be even to have a place to sleep tonight. But that wasn't really different, than any other day. She hated constant rain in UK. It made it almost impossible to find a place to sleep. She finished her drink, sending the glass back to Dahlia and placing all her money at the bar with it. "I guess, that's my finish line today. Unlike you, I don't have drinks for free, and besides, your sis looks like she would poison my next drink anyway, even if I had how to pay for it. So, it was very nice to meet you, Xanthos," Alaska said with a smile, not letting even a little bit of her real feelings out. It was time to go. Nobody will ever have mercy for her. Specialy not at place like this. And she would never ask for it anyway.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Thu May 29, 2014 12:13 pm

Xanthos was usually very good at reading people and something told him that the girl in front of him did not come from a sheltered home. She had the air about her that she was constantly on the run, always moving from place to place and even now, in the few minutes he had been talking with her, she did not seem able to relax completely. Making up his mind, Xanthos placed a hand on her arm to hold her back. "Where are you going from here?" he asked her. Knockturn Ally really was not the right place for a young girl to run about on her own and Alaska did not look like she was about to picked up by a relative. "If you need a place to stay, I'd be more than willing to offer you one of our guest rooms. If just for the night." he offered.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Thu May 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Alaska stopped for a moment. She considered his offer for a split of a second. Warm and comfy bed after long year of living at the street, it sounded so good it made her almost cry. Specialy thinking about the weather outside. But it wouldn't solve a thing. She would only have to go back to the street again. "Next stop everywhere, that's my way, I guess," she said with a smile as she turned to him finally, her hair changing again. "Thanks for your offer, really. But it won't really help much. Besides, your sister would probably kill me in my sleep. I'm fine. Thanks," Alaska added, smile never leaving her lips. She was fine. She kept saying it so often, she herself believed it was true.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 am

Though he appeared to be nonchalant about her answer, Xanthos did notice how she seemed to consider his offer for a moment before declining. Obviously, she did not have another place to go to where she could spend the night, but it really was none of his business and he would not force his hospitality on anyone. "As you wish..." he said with an answering smile and inclined his head, though his expression did appear slightly doubtful of the reasonableness of her decision. "Should you change your mind, you know whom to talk to now. We always have a guestroom available. And do not worry about my sister; I am sure you are quite capable of warding your room." Xanthos added calmly and winked at her.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:59 am

Dahlia listened, keeping an eye on the pair whilst serving the other people. ''Dahlia! You got to keep cool when your brothers are talking to other people. You do know that right?'' One of the men said to her, a person who always came to the bar. He was dressed like one of those biker's. ''Yes i know..Now piss off.'' She muttered, the man doing just that. Hearing Alaska's words, she sighed and ran a hand through her hair. ''Hey, Alaska? If you're looking for a place to stay, we have some rooms that people rent out. By the looks of it, you don't have much so why not stay there? You don't have to pay...in fact, in exchange of the room...you can work the bar. Serve food to people when they ask for it. I need help sometimes when i'm up here and you need a room.'' She offered kindly. Despite her annoyance, the girl did need a place to stay so Dahlia, being a little bit kind, offered that. Leaning on the bar, she looked over the girl. ''Only deal is...you can't go upstairs to our place, no going downstairs either and no flirting despite how good it gets costumers.'' Dahlia said, glancing at Xanthos giving Alaska saying her brothers are off limits unless she finds Alaska worthy. Perhaps she could find a friend in her.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down