Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Inevitable (Marvolo)

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Inevitable (Marvolo) Empty Inevitable (Marvolo)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:36 am

Bruce was focused on one girl. One girl in that entire room. The bar was extremely full, but yet, Bruce's eyes were set on Marvolo. He heard about her engagement to Black. He had no idea what she had in mind, but knew she was doing a big mistake. Marrying a blood traitor...Voldemort would most certainly not be happy about that. Plus, there were other wizards she could have. Bruce included. Even if she was young, Bruce had his eye on her for a while now. He wasn't about to let her marry...Sirius Black. He approached her table, and set his powerful hands on her shoulders. "Hey there...little girl..." He teased.

Back to top Go down

Inevitable (Marvolo) Empty Re: Inevitable (Marvolo)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:40 am

Marvolo nodded as the discussion came to a close, sipping at her bottle of fire whiskey she took the papers the men signed and slipped them into her jacket, reaching across the table she accepted there hand shakes, the moment they left she suddenly felt large hands fall onto her shoulders. Her hand instantly slid to the knife up her sleeve but she looked up as his voice rumbled past her ears.

"Bruce" she said with a smirk "what brings you out of the forest?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:46 am

"What do you think brings me out..." He said, passing one of his huge fingers by her cheek. "You..." He said, whispering at her ear. He kissed her cheek quickly, pulling his head back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:48 am

A shiver ran down her spine and goosebumps rose along her arms. She didnt understand this man's interest in her let alone his obsession with getting under her skin. Batting at his hand she quickly downed some whiskey and scowled at him "and what pray tell would be the reason for that?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:53 am

Bruce smirked, licking his lips slowly. "You want me to explain the reason? I thought you knew already..." he said, pulling her chair, so she was looking into his eyes. He blew a small piece of wind onto her lips. "There are tons of reasons why I would want you..." he said, getting closer to her lips. "This of course, would be one of them..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:55 am

She moved back a bit biting her lip on instinct, god he's hot... she shook her head "Bruce come on...i'm engaged enough with your games"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:00 am

"Games?" He asked putting his fingers around her chin, touching her soft skin. "This isn't a game." He said, as his lips came closer. "This is reality...and in our reality, we both know you belong to me." He said, crushing her lips with his out of the blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:04 am

She opened her mouth to abdomoish him when he kissed her, almost immediatly she melted into his touch, her hands closed around his shirt into fists and she kissed him back, her blood was on fire and she felt something she hand't before.

All to soon reality came crashing down on her and her eyes flew open and she pushed him away. Getting to her feet she grabbed her whiskey "Goddamnit bruce" she said kicking her chair the flimsy wood shattered.

Angry tears were in her eyes "goddamnit..." she turned and pushed open the door to the bar and strode out into the street where she leaned against the wall in the alley trying to get herself together.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:13 am

Bruce's heart beat faster, as he felt her letting go and fall for his touch. He already expected that. How could a 16 year old boy compare to him. As she pushed him away, he smirked, wetting his lips, still feeling the flavor of hers. He followed her outside, after the barman came to see what the fuss was about.

She wanted him as much as he wanted her, but yet, she didn't admit it. Poor girl, of course she had her hormones exploding. So young, and having Bruce on her tail already. Arriving next to her, Bruce bowed his head. "Ah Marvolo, the kiss was so soft...your lips are so tender. Did you have to stop it?" he said, winking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:20 am

"Stop it" she yelled looking at him her eyes red from tears, she looked like she was on fire, "you dont understand because look at you, any woman would gladly just fall down in love with you, you don't understand whats going on and here you are kissing me..and.." her words fell short and she turned and threw the bottle at the wall shattering the glass

She wasn't angry at him she was upset she was hurting and his man this intoxicating man was killing her.

"I'm engaged but.." she shook her head "Why am i not good enough? I love him..but ..I have to leave him with this fucking war he wont be on my side I'm not good enough a reason to fight for" she swore loudly and punched the brick wall.

She leaned against it crying in frustration then turning on him she said "And you! i'm not even good enoug for you, you don't care about me, you just want to fuck me thats all you want" she shoved him getting the blood on her hands on his shirt "your sick"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:30 am

Bruce let her speak her mind, hearing every word. He understood what she was going through. That she needed time. The war would make everything more difficult, so Bruce wasn't gonna push it. But he wanted her. Not just her now more mature body. He wanted her. Marvolo Eris Gaunt.

After she pushed him, he took a deep breath, and got in front of her. He placed his hands on each of her arms softly, and kissed her forehead quickly. "I don't just want your body." he started, talking slowly and calmly. "I want you. I understand you're being hurt by everything around you, but you need to understand I'm a friend. Not just some guy who wants to get a taste of these," He said, his eyes pointing to her chest.

"As you said, I can get any woman I want. So, why am I here with you now?" he asked, rubbing her arms, in a friendly manner. "You may love that Sirius kid, but he won't make you happy. People will hate you for marrying him. So you gotta do what's right. I've been told he's no idiot. He'll understand what's going on. And you'll make everyone happy that way. Including me. I know you won't be happy for being away from him, but others will get your attention and try to make you happy. In fact, I want to make you happy..." He finished, breathing deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 am

She looked up at him his words shocked her and she could see the truth in his eyes. She closed her eyes and slid her arms around his neck, standing on her tip toes to do so she hugged him "..thank you..."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:37 am

Bruce picked Marvolo up by her hips, so she could hug him with more ease. She was so light. "It's my job little one...don't thank me." he answered, hugging her slowly and softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:48 am

She loved the way she felt in his arms and how she was so small next to him. She kissed him on the cheek and shivered slightly as she thought of that earth shattering kiss they had shared earlier. She gently hopped out of his grasp "I have to go, I have something Morana needs immediately, she headed to the mouth of the alley then stopped "Bruce, I'm glad I have you" she said with a smile.

One Week Later

Word got out quickly that Marvolo and Sirius were no more, the ring no long was on her finger and her temper was at an all time high. Standing in the forest she held her katana blade in hand, wearing skin tight leggings and a sports bra she viciously dueled her Uncle's subordinates. Some of them had never even seen a sword in there lives and she was beating them half to death.

Her uncle had held a meeting with some of the death eaters that morning so she had plenty of challengers, "AGAIN" she barked and the men surged towards her shouting and a few spells flew her way.

Deflecting them with her sword she brought down the but of the handle onto someone's neck before dropping and sweeping the legs, another man almost stabbed her as she sliced into his side and the last one she paused moments before she cut his throat.

Sweating and panting she stood there as she looked at them bleeding and moaning as they got to there feet "pathetic" she spat as they ran off and she took to practicing forms.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:39 am

"Why don't you try me?" A voice was heard from behind the trees and leaves surrounding Marvolo. Powerful arms pulled Marvolo against a tall man, as he smirked. "I promise I'll be a bigger challenge than these idiots..." he said, with a smirk. He was happy she took what he said into account. He had already heard her engagement had ended, and that left Bruce extremely satisfied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:07 am

Marvolo tensed up as she felt his arms around her. She hadn't seen him since the previous week, she raised a hesitant hand touching his arm "I know I can't beat you, but sounds like fun"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:24 am

"Oh you actually want to dance?" He asked, smirking, dropping a kiss on her hand. "Before we start I want you to know your hand looks better without that ring in it..." He whispered, pressing her against him, before even contemplating letting her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 am

She felt a blush rise in her cheeks as he mentioned the fact she obviously no longer belonged to another man. Instead of responding she kissed his cheek then took a step back out of his arms, Hooking her bare foot around the blade of a sword she kicked it in the hair towards him then dropped into a readied stance with a wicked grin.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:40 am

As the blade came for him, Bruce grinned. His muscles weren't formed out of just laying around in a sofa. He held his hands above his head, as the blade passed by them, and he grabbed the handle. "Shall we..." He said, holding the blade diagonally, its tip pointing at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:47 am

Marvolo pivoted on her toes, bringing her sword around in a ark she sprinted across the clearing to him bringing the blade down towards his throat.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:00 pm

Bruce slashed the air with his own blade, as Marvolo's hit it. "Didn't think I'd let you get off that easy...right?" He said, pushing her off, and kneeling down. While on his knee, he spun his body, so the blade could cut a bit of her leggings off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:11 pm

She gasped as the blade ghosted against her skin and her leggings shredded dancing away from him she smirked, running at him again she brought her blade down and cut straight across his shirt.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:23 pm

As Bruce looked at his shirt, he looked back up at Marvolo. "Best just take it off." He said, first driving his blade to the ground, and then ripping his shirt apart. Picking the blade back up, he slashed the air several times. He cracked his neck, as he ran towards Marvolo as well. In a flash, one of the straps of her sports bra was cut. Bruce stepped back, prepared to see more...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:52 pm

She bit her lip and observed him shirtless appreciatively she had to admit her exes had nothing on Bruce.

She felt her bra strap cut as she failed to dodge and shook her head with a laugh, it was on her so tight it didnt fall. Twirling as if dancing she dipped torwards him cutting up the entire of one pant leg, ducking under his arm she rested the blade at the base of his neck. "I win" she grinned
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:03 pm

"You do win..." he said with a chuckle, but then a mischievous grin appeared on his face. Slowly positioning his legs a little bit differently from his former position, he felt the blade press against his skin. He smirked, as he pounced away from the blade's tip. "or maybe you don't," he said, landing a few feet away. Sparing with that girl did turn fun. "Are we just planning to ruin each others's clothes?" He asked, bringing his blade up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next