Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Contemplation (Marvolo)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Contemplation (Marvolo) Empty Contemplation (Marvolo)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Morgan sat on the edge of the Forbidden Forest for no other reason than to just get away to be alone with her thoughts. She had spent two days in the Hospital Wing and had been plauged by vivid dreams which upon awakening were foggy and undetailed. The breeze ran it's fingers through her blonde hair that was worn down that day, and it felt like a tender touch trying to bring her comfort. Morgan pulled her knees to her chest and restd her chin on her knees. She needed to accept that Sirius had changed. Maybe one day he woudl come back to her, but until that day, she needed to try and move on. To go on living...

But, feeling so alone didn't help her feel like she could simply go on living. Morgan looked down and spotted a small yellow flower growing just inches away from the toes of her sneakers. She smiled as she reached out and touched its silky petals. Things would be alright... She had to believe that. One way or another.... Things would be alright....

Back to top Go down

Contemplation (Marvolo) Empty Re: Contemplation (Marvolo)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Marvolo ran through the woods, jumping over fallen trees and rocks and enjoying the air. As she ran she caught sight of the setting sun, speeding up she headed towards the edge of the forest when she saw she was not alone. Taking a few careful steps towards her she turned into a human "Morgan"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Morgan froze when she heard a familiar voice. She turned slowly, letting her legs fall to the side and propping herself up with one hand. "Hi, Marvolo," she said quietly when she saw who it was, letting her grey-blue eyes fall to the grass between them. She wasn't sure what to think. This was Sirius' supposed new girl so she had been hearing. All those words he told her about how he didn't love Marvolo and only loved her... Were they even true? Well, it didn't matter now, What's done is done... Morgan turned back around and picked the yellow flower. She crossed her legs and held it in her fingers in her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:50 am

Marvolo watched her unfamiliarity, she walked in front of her and sat down crossing her legs so there knees touched "Morgan" she said carefully "Did anyone visit you in the hospital wing yesterday?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:57 am

Morgan looked up at Marvolo's question. She shook her head, "No. No one." Her voice was slightly sad, but more guarded than anything. "Why?" she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:17 am

Marvolo looked down at her hands and shook her head "goddamnit.." she whispered SIrius was enjoying the memory charm to much, she thought to herself, she could reverse her conversation with morgan maybe but this was difficult.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:34 am

At Morana's whispered words, Morgan's grey-blue eyes focused intently on her. "What is it? Was someone supposed to come?" she asked timidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:10 am

Marvolo contemplated her options she raised her hand to touch the girl, to fix the memory wipe or atleast try then shook her head. "You don't remember anything do you..nothing..not even the fact I came to see you"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:15 am

A look of total confusion painted itself across Morgan's face, "I think I remember you being there briefly. You were saying sorry about something, but I don't know for what. I must have been in worse shape than I thought, I mean, it's all kind of fuzzy." Morgan was never told what kind of shape she was in when she got there, but based on the amount of trouble she was having putting anything solid together memory-wise, she must have been in pretty bad shape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:24 am

"Do you feel like you have forgotten a lot of things?" she said
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:29 am

Morgan thought about Marvolo's question for a few moments, pulling her knees to her chest. "I.... I don't think so. Some things are clearer than others, but that must be thanks to the injuries I had and the potions and things the Medi-Witch used to get me as fixed up as she could," Morgan finally answered. "She couldn't heal everything back to normal, so it must have been bad," she added. Why was she telling Marvolo all of this? Why did she suddenly care about if she remembered anything from her time in the wing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:31 am

"And before that" she said "you don't remember do you?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:42 am

"Before that-" Morgan was about to tell her about what she remembered from the dungeon, but stopped and stood, backing away from her. Morgan wanted some space between herself and Marvolo when she said what she was going to say. "Before that.... I think I was there to visit your sister about a book, and something happened. Must have been pretty bad because I really don't remember what happened, but I got hurt badly." Morgan paused before going on. She was trying to read how Marvolo was taking what she said. "Rabastan brought me to the Hospital Wing from the dungeon... We were all there, and..." she couldn't bring herself to say what she remembers next, but decided she needed to if she was trying to put herself back together. "You shot a spell at us as we left... Words were said, and then everyone went their own way..." she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:56 am

Marvolo looked up at her slowly standing "I hurt you..badly..i didn't mean to..god morgan" she shook her head and took slow careful steps between them "I'm your friend morgan..I am your friend" she placed a hand on the girl's forhead and took a deep breath, she waded through the blocked memories and she felt the brick walls and did her best to tear them down reminding her of the incident in the dungeons and how she came to apologize on the outside marvolo's nose began to bleed and blood began to fall from her right eye like tears, inside her own mind she began to scream silently feeling as if she was on fire, she had used her gift to much these last few days and she was paying the price..she lowered her hand her whole body shaking she slid to her knees bent over at the waist her arms crossed over her torso as she coughed up blood, her twin sister's voice rang in her head the words of caution for abusing the gift they had learnt so long ago.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Morgan stood still as Marvolo advanced towards her. Her mind was telling her to run, but there was something, something that held her to her spot. She didn't know what to say when the Slytherin girl told her they were friends and that she hurt her. How could that be? She didn't hurt me, did she? Friends? We're friends? Morgan's grey-blue eyes locked on Marvolo as she placed a hand on her forehead. She could feel her doing something to her, almost like wading through sand, in her mind. Morgan closed her eyes as the fuzzy memories of the past few days played in her mind's eye, still just as fuzzy and unclear as before.

When she opened her eyes when Marvolo's hand was lowered from her forehead, Morgan was shocked by what she saw. Marvolo was bleeding badly. As the girl collapsed to her knees and coughed up more blood, Morgan went to her, placing her hands on the girl's shoulders. "Marvolo..." she said concern and worry touching her voice. Morgan quickly reached into her jeans pocket, pulling out her white ash wand adorned with vine carvings and began casting healing spells on her. She didn't know what made her do it, but she felt she needed to, was called to. Marvolo was in need, and Morgan was going to use everything she had to help her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:22 pm

She began to feel a bit better and she looked up at the girl with a garish smile "Do you remember?" she asked
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Morgan smiled gently when Marvolo seemed to respond to her attempts at healing her. At the question of if she remembered, Morgan thought about the fuzzy memories. Her eyes showed a little recognition as she looked at the grass between them. As she spoke, a focused confused look was all over her face, "There was a wolf.... It bit me.... Then the Hospital Wing, and you sitting on my bed.... I can't hear the words you said, but...." Morgan raised her eyes to the Slytherin girl, "But, you hugged me, held me close. Like... Like what friends do when they make amends." She didn't fully understand what was happening, but this was something less unfocused, almost like someone wiped the fog away that was covering it with mystery. "I don't understand," she said looking away in slight frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:29 pm

She wiped the blood from her mouth and said "The wolf was me..I hurt you and you didnt deserve it we spoke on the matter and agreed to be friends because there is no reason to hate each other"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Morgan took out a handkerchief and wiped the blood gently from Marvolo's nose and cheek. She offered a tender smile before speaking, "I don't want to hate you. It's just hard since Sirius...." she looked away, "Sirius and you are together." Morgan took a deep breath and bravely raised her eyes to the girl, "It's hard, Marvolo. I want him to be happy....even if it's not.....not with me..." A single crystal tear fell from Morgan's left eye. She still loved him deeply and wanted him back more than anything. "But, can we be friends even if you are with the one I... Even though you are with Sirius now?" she said altering what she was going to say. She had to start moving on as Sirius had shown he was doing the same, no matter how hard it was and no matter how much her heart resisted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:08 pm

"I understand" she said "Your the one with Rabastan.." she smiled a bit "I really do love Sirius...I know it sounds terrible but I want you to know I am not just messing around.."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Morgan looked away at Marvolo's words of love towards the one she loved but couldn't have. It pained her, but she didn't let it show. All she did was nod. Then she looked back at her, grey-blue eyes blank, "I'm not with Rabastan. He was just kind to me when I needed it the most," she said timidly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:38 pm

"Well he is a perfect friend..and I can be as well sometimes" she took Morgan's hand in hers and squeezed it tightly "everything will be okay...when you were feeling lost and alone in the hospital i came to be with you and i'll be here for you even when your not sad..Rabastan will be too..were not so bad..slytherins that is"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Morgan looked at her hand as Marvolo took it and gave is a squeeze. "I don't think all Slytherins are bad. There is Morana, Rabastan, my cousin Severus, Andromeda, and.... you," when she added Marvolo to her list of Slytherins, she looked at her, her eyes glittering. "I hope things will be alright. I feel lost lots of times, but it's slowly getting a little bit easier each day... Thank you for coming to help me find my way in the Hospital Wing, even if I don't remember it very well," she said with a small smile. "Could we, maybe, be friends?" she asked. Without Sirius there to tell her she couldn't talk to this girl, she took the opportunity to possibly make friends, as hard as it was since she was with the one she loved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:56 pm

"Most definitely" she nodded "I'd love that...I really would"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:59 pm

"Me, too," she said, smiling sweetly. "So, you can turn into a wolf? What's it like?" she asked sitting on the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next