Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You can't hide from me (Invited Only)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You can't hide from me (Invited Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: You can't hide from me (Invited Only)

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:48 pm

The fire in Stephan's eyes grew redder. His anger grew, as he grabbed the girl's neck. He pulled her to him, biting her lip, enough that he pierced it through with one of his canines. He shoved his index finger inside a piece of the wound he left on Alchemy's neck, making more blood pour out. As he took his finger from the wound, he shoved his hand down her throat, as he pulled it out, he ripped two of her molars out. He pushed her back into the floor, going back to pick up a blade. Looking back at her, he threw that useless thing at Alchemy, as it hit her shoulder. He grabbed its handle, pushing it deeper into her body, before bringing it down, making a huge deep wound on her arm. He held the blade by her throat, with his open palm by her stomach. "Ready for more?" He asked, spitting on her face.

Stephan Avery

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

You can't hide from me (Invited Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: You can't hide from me (Invited Only)

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:52 pm

She screamed out in pain her body was on fire it felt like with agony and she didnt know where it began or ended it. She felt her teeth being torn and her body being destroyed and part of her wondered if she'd ever fight again.

As he stalked over to her holding the knife to her throat she fought against the instinct to let herself go, she looked into his dark eyes and chuckled softly raising her hand to his face she touched him leaving a trail of blood "ch..christopher knew what I was" she croaked "he knew and still wanted to fuck me..your brother..was a blood traitor"

Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:03 pm

"That's why he's dead!" He said, taking the blade away from her throat. He brought his hand up to hers, grabbing it slowly at first. He let a kind expresion come to his face, only to be replaced by anger yet again. He crushed her hand, breaking four of her metacarpal bones. He pulled her hands, hearing the joints crack. He pulled her hand again, hearing them break this time. Letting her hand go, he slashed her cheek with the blade, before making the blade enter her body. It broke apart two floating ribs, and it pierced her lung, but before that, her external oblique muscle was completely tarnished. Stephan didn't push the blade deep enough for it to reach her heart, but it did come close. He brought it out, shoving it into her thigh. Her Vastus Medialis muscle was split in half, as the blade grazed her femur. It hit the floor, as Stephan entered the wound on her torso with his hands. "Shall we continue playing?"

Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:08 pm

She screamed until her voice cracked and then shattered into silence as tears rolled down her cheeks "I'm still here aren't I" she croaked "your not as good at this...as you seem" she was close...so close to be-littling herself...she wanted the pain to stop...
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Stephan licked some of her tears of her face, with amusement. His hand went deeper into the wound, entering her lung, and exiting the other side. He could feel her heart beating, and not even for a second, he felt the beat on the tip of his finger. Suddenly, his arm came out of the wound, completely red. He had enough fun with his hands. After pushing the blade deeper into her leg with his foot, Stephan squatted in front of Alchemy. He put a knee right next to her inner thigh, kneeing her pelvis repeatedly. He took out his wand, filled with rage, he shouted, "CRUCIO!!!"
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:19 pm

The pain coursed through her system overwhelming her, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth opened in silent horrofied screams.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Philip heard a loud voice, echoing throughout the forest. He took out his wand, just in case this was important. He had heard one of the students was a Werewolf from Lucius, so he was inspecting the forest for traces of the damage that transformation had caused. Upon seeing Stephan hurting Alchemy, he instantly flicked his wand. "Stupefy!" Stephan was thrown back, falling into a bunch of branches and bushes. Philip knelt down next to Alchemy, passing a hand softly by her face. "Blonde, what happened," He asked, not waiting for an answer. He kissed her bloodied lips slowly, placing her in his arms. "Hold it!" He heard Stephan say. Philip turned back, with Alchemy in his arms. "What..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Alchemy looked at Phillip her eyes full of relief "never thought i'd be so happy to see a pureblood" she mumbled as she fell into his chest his gentle touch and kisses made her relax though the pain her body made her whimper.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Stephan pointed his wand at Philip, his rage slowly rising even more. "Really? I mean, you can fuck whoever you want, but a mudblood Philip?" Philip's eyes widened, as he looked down at Alchemy. He couldn't let her get more hurt. By that rate, she'd die. He sighed, looking back at Stephan. "We'll talk about this," He said, turning his back on Stephan. He was expecting him to be honor full and not strike him while his back was turned. He walked away, as Stephan went the other way. Philip held Alchemy softly, with a kind look on his face. "Let's get you fixed..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3