Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Again? (Sirius, Invited)

3 posters

Go down

Again? (Sirius, Invited) Empty Again? (Sirius, Invited)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Regulus cleared the blood from his lip. "How dare you? You make me believe you changed, and then, this? Is this because Marvolo died? Brother you have me. You have Lucius. Dammit, having me should be enough! I'm family." Regulus said, pushing Sirius away.

Back to top Go down

Again? (Sirius, Invited) Empty Re: Again? (Sirius, Invited)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Regulus was being indecent with his conversation. Bad mouthing Sirius's true friends was something he'd never stand for. So the slap was well given. "Be quiet Regulus. Don't speak about Marvolo. Not now. If Astra died, you'd be in a tough spot too. Can you even imagine how I feel? Marvolo wasn't killed. She wasn't taken from me. She left me. She chose to leave me. No matter what anyone says, it's my fault! She'd never leave me otherwise." Sirius said, looking away. Regulus was younger. He'd been through much less than Sirius. He didn't know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:45 pm

"Because of her dying, you suddenly have to go back to Potter and that mudblood?" Regulus asked. His brother really didn't have a reason to leave him. But he was doing so anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 pm

"Listen," Sirius said, pushing Regulus into the wall, and holding him back, using his hand, placed on top of his chest. "They were there before her. They won't remind me of her. YOU will!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:07 pm

"I was there before you even met those fucking idiots!" Regulus said, trying to push his brother off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Sirius held his anger back, not hurling Regulus to the floor. Marvolo's memory was too big for him to simply resort to more violence after her own death. Sirius let Regulus go, but ripped his shirt apart, doing the same with his. "We share this mark. Well, I'm ending it!" He unsheathed his wand, pointing it at Regulus's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Regulus put his hands on the wall, and narrowed his eyes. "What? Are you just ending it? Running away?......Coward!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Sirius flicked his wand, and a red beam exited its tip. Sirius hit the wall, as did Regulus. That was the counter spell to the jinx that gave the Divided members the mark. Once a mark was destroyed, all others were. So all members of the Divided would feel an extreme pain, and lose that mark. Once Sirius was able to look at where the mark was, he had a huge scar in its place. How amusing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:48 am

Kronos was walking with books in one hand. A tray of Glasses in the other. A spasm of pain shot through him. He was at the top of the stairs. The pain made him seize up and tense. He fell backwards down the stairs and tumbled 6 flights. He had glass sticking out of him. And bruises and cuts, he had a gash down the back of his skull and was badly hurt. He slowly got up and looked at his chest seeing a Scar. He knew then. The divided was finished. He grabbed the books and limped up the stairs. Muttering to himself.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:28 am

Luna was slowly walking to her dorm when a shocking hot pain searing in her chest. She fell onto the solid floor, crying out causing people to look at her strangely. She lays on her back and then gets up, remembering a familiar pain that was caused by the Divided adding her. She walks into a hidden alcove and opens her button up top, seeing a scar on her chest, where the mark was. She buttons it back up and goes to the third floor corridor to be alone. She see's Sirius and Regulus on the floor and she curses loudly. She checked them both over and just walks away, shaking her head.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Malfoy Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Lucius swiped his book of his desk, and exited the classroom. He closed the door of the hall, and gazed at the stairs. He got down from the first step, as a light erupted from his shirt. "What the fu-" Lucius asked, losing his elegance for a brief moment. The light came from his chest, and it made Lucius fall backwards. Hitting his head, he proceed to fall down the stairs, ending up at the first floor. As he got up, his hair covered with a new vivid red, he felt a cut in his chest. As he looked, a huge scar was in the place of the mark of the Divided. That only meant one thing. They were gone. And Lucius had to move on. But first, Hospital Wing.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down