Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

You can't hide from me (Invited Only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You can't hide from me (Invited Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: You can't hide from me (Invited Only)

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Taking a deep breath she extended her hand taking the woman's "I'll make the vow"

Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

You can't hide from me (Invited Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: You can't hide from me (Invited Only)

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:22 pm

"That's the spirit," Amelia smirked and put the spell on and looked at the girl. "Will you, Alchemy Tonks, remain loyal to me, Amelia Grindelwald, under any circumstances? Will you cover up all my traces and always stay on my side?" she asked the first question.

Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm

"I will" she said she could feel the spell coursing through there veins and it made her sick she couldn't beleive what she was doing.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Amelia smiled sweetly, like she always did when she was happy about getting people on their knees. "And will you betray, hurt or even kill any muggle or muggleborn who will try to stand in my or Death Eater's way?" she asked afterwards, the second half of the vow.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Her grip tightened at the thought of killing innocents, she raised her eyes to the vampiress' "As long as they are not my brother, I will kill anyone who stands in your way...yours or the death eaters"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:39 pm

"Your brother is not part of this. As I promised," Amelia replied coldly.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:41 pm

She nodded slowly "I will" she finished the vow and the spell laced itself inside of there skin then turned into the symbol of Amelia Grindewlad on her wrist. She released her grasp and looked at the new brand her heart sinking.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Amelia looked at the girl once again before she turned to the other man. "Kill her, and you will answer to me," she hissed and with that, using her vampire speed, she left. As she said, she had no desire to make the rules for him and Alchemy to fight. She simply didn't care.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Alchemy looked up at stepehen whom had been waiting patiently her eyes hardened if she were to serve the cold bitch she would have to keep herself in one piece, grabbing her knife from the ground she stood at the ready "Do your worst Avery"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Stephan nodded, feasting his eyes on his prey. He pointed his wand straight at her, and smirked. "Don't worry pumpkin...I won't kill you..." He said, twirling his wand, as hellish fire exited its tip.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Bodyguard of the Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Alchemy's eyes widened as she through her tired body into a backflip twisting away from the flames "Why are you doing this anyway!?" she shouted at him
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Stephan smirked, stepping closer to the woman after the fire disappeared. "First, hurting that body will be magnificent. Second, I simply don't like mudbloods." He said, moving his wand. A small jet of water formed behind him, before expanding to each side. A small variation of a tsunami formed, and Stephan threw it at Alchemy, jumping through the water before it was able to gain enough force to push him back.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Her body was slammed into the rocks behind her and she cried out in pain as the water disappeared "I've done nothing to deserve this" she said struggling to her feet
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 pm

As the water vanished from their sight, Stephan chuckled at the girl's crude attempt of trying to get to her feet. He walked to her, as pulled her by her hair. He put a arm around her waist, and squeezed her against him. He wanted to bite her skin of her body right there. "You exist! That's enough..."
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:54 pm

She tried to push him away but looked up at him her eyes filled with anger "you will not get away with this Avery"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Stephan crushed her body against his, laying his lips against her neck, before coming up to her ear. "As a matter of fact..." He said, pulling his head back, "I will get away with it!" He said, a hint of satisfaction in his tone, as he sunk as many teeth as he could into her neck. Not having enhanced fangs would make it hurt even more. He was no vampire. But he did like the taste of blood.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:58 pm

She screamed deafeningly loud as she felt his teeth rip into her she knew he was human and the pain was only worse then imaginable her beaten body struggled against him as her blood flowed freely into his mouth.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Stephan feasted on Alchemy's blood, welcoming its flavor. He licked the wound he left, as his teeth came out from her neck. His ears trembled with her scream, but his ears had survived worst. With both his blood and hers dropping from his jaw, Stephan spat on the ground. He grabbed her chest with one hand, pulling her clothes with enough strength to rip them apart. At the same time, he pushed her with his other hand, so she'd hit head first against the rocks that laid in front of them.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Her head cracked against the rocks and she slid to the ground half naked and bleeding "So you like drinking dirty blood" she rasped looking up at him "..if you let me go...i wont report you to the minister.."
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Stephan pulled Alchemy to her feet, holding her so she wouldn't fall. With some blood still on his mouth, he kissed the mudblood, crushing his lips against hers, and slipping his tongue into her mouth, before violently biting her lip. "Willow?" He asked, putting his hand on her chest. "Why do you think I'm not in Azkaban just yet hunny? She's my bitch. Does whatever I want..." He said, with a sick smile, before headbutting the mudblood woman.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:13 pm

His kiss angered her he was filthy and vile, she returned his violence with a bit of her own biting down hard on his lip before he headbutted her. She slumped against the rock barely able to move "so that is what you call the woman you claim to love, she must not like being lied to about all your filthy schemes"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:16 pm

He pulled her chin up, so she'd look at him, with a smile, licking the small wound on his lip. "Does it look like I care?" He asked, pulling his arm back, and back down so he'd slap Alchemy.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Her head snapped to the side and she blinked back tears "Your not worth the air you breath"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Stephan grabbed her by her back, pulling her up again, "And you are? With your dirty blood! I bet you fuck pure bloods just to say you can." He shook her entire body, throwing her down again roughly. He brought his leg up slowly, going to deliver a powerful kick to the girl. With his strong boot still on.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Her scream of pain was swallowed by the blow delivered to her body she doubled over blood coming up as she coughed "I killed a wizard like you" she heaved herself to her feet supporting herself on a rock "Christopher Avery, you know him? I bet you do" she taunted him "Oh thats right...he was your brother, he screamed for mercy as I bled him dry"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephan Avery Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:48 pm

The fire in Stephan's eyes grew redder. His anger grew, as he grabbed the girl's neck. He pulled her to him, biting her lip, enough that he pierced it through with one of his canines. He shoved his index finger inside a piece of the wound he left on Alchemy's neck, making more blood pour out. As he took his finger from the wound, he shoved his hand down her throat, as he pulled it out, he ripped two of her molars out. He pushed her back into the floor, going back to pick up a blade. Looking back at her, he threw that useless thing at Alchemy, as it hit her shoulder. He grabbed its handle, pushing it deeper into her body, before bringing it down, making a huge deep wound on her arm. He held the blade by her throat, with his open palm by her stomach. "Ready for more?" He asked, spitting on her face.
Stephan Avery
Stephan Avery

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:52 pm

She screamed out in pain her body was on fire it felt like with agony and she didnt know where it began or ended it. She felt her teeth being torn and her body being destroyed and part of her wondered if she'd ever fight again.

As he stalked over to her holding the knife to her throat she fought against the instinct to let herself go, she looked into his dark eyes and chuckled softly raising her hand to his face she touched him leaving a trail of blood "ch..christopher knew what I was" she croaked "he knew and still wanted to fuck me..your brother..was a blood traitor"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next