Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Tunnels of White (Azaria)

Go down

Tunnels of White (Azaria) Empty Tunnels of White (Azaria)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Death. He had come close but for some reason the person who had done this too him had also saved him. He was in pain but at least he wasn't as bad as he was. He had actually thought he was going to die. They say you see a white light when you are about to die but all he saw was a black hole. He had no idea what it meant but it scared him a little but and he usually wasn't. He was finally falling asleep and it felt good for once.

Back to top Go down

Tunnels of White (Azaria) Empty Re: Tunnels of White (Azaria)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Azaria walked into the hospital wing, as she did every day or so. She knew that she wanted to be a nurse when she left Hogwarts, so she liked to help out whenever she could. When she walked in, a nurse rushed up to her and said, "See that boy over there? Give him this." She handed her a bottle of something, but the nurse seemed so rushed that didn't feel the need to read the label. She came over to the Wolfen boy, and gently shook his shoulder to wake him up. She felt bad, since he looked so comfortable asleep, and he probably would have liked to stay that way. She handed him the bottle and said, "Drink this, you'll feel better." She examined him, trying to see what was wrong. He had a few flesh wounds, and she immediately wondered what had happened. Whatever is was, he would probably get in trouble if her told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:22 am

Logan was woken from his just acquired sleep by a young girl who told him to drink something that would make him eel better. He sat up and drank what was in the vial and smiled and thanked her before slipping back down under the covers. He hated moving and it hurt and his face crinkled up as he moved up and then back down. once back under the covers he took a few moments to catch his breath. "How long have I been out now? I woke earlier but how long has it been since I was attacked?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Azaria took the empty bottle from the boy and placed it on the side table. He asked her how long he had been there, and she said, "I'm not sure. I'm just here to help the nurses." Then she remembered something else he had said. "Attacked?" she asked. She hadn't heard anything about an attack, but she wouldn't be surprised if she was out of the loop. She was still getting used to this whole "social" thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Logan looked over at the girl "Yeah I was attacked by some other students because I didn't feel like talking. I guess it wasn't a good idea and I got a blasting spell to my back. Got hurt pretty bad. Thought I was going to die. Blood. I saw so much of my own blood. It was a nightmare not being able to do anything." he said cringing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Azaria listened to the boy talk about how he got hurt. She thought he might be delirious at first, but then she realized this actually happened. She didn't want to question the boy any further, since she didn't want him to have to relive anything painful. She tilted her head a bit, "Once you get out of here, you should probably report that," she said. She looked around and didn't see anyone else that needed immediate attention, so she didn't leave the boy. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've met. Azaria Renner," she put her hand out and waited for him to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Logan smiled. This girl was nice and pretty if he had a say so. But there were other things on his mind. Like getting back at the Grimms for what they had done to him. He didn't care that the kid who had hurt him had saved him. It still sucked that he had to even come to the hospital. "I would report it but everyone already knows went on and if anything was done I certainly don't know." he said and then smiled. "I am Logan Xaviers, pleased to meet you." he said and then took her hand. He winced as he took it but it was worth it to talk to a beautiful lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Azaria wasn't surprised that she hadn't heard about it. She nodded. "Oh, well I'm sure someone's taken care of it then," she said. Logan took her hand, but didn't let go as she had expected him to. She smiled a little, but didn't pull her hand back. She didn't know if Logan just needed something to hold on to, or if he actually had some kind of interest in her. The boy was in terrible shape, but even then he still looked handsome. She tried to think of something to say, but it just came out as a bit of a mumble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Logan felt warm inside. He held the girls hand and she didn't let go but he wasn't about to let go either. He liked holding her hand. He had never fallen in love before and he didn't know if this was it but he thought he liked her. He saw her try to say something but nothing came out but something that was undecipherable. He looked up at her and looked into her eyes. "What did you say? I could 't hear you." he said wondering. She was almost acting shy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Azaria hoped Logan wouldn't notice her mumble, but of course he did. She blushed, then said, "I was just going to ask if you are feeling any better," she said. She honestly had no idea what she had been trying to say, but she thought she played it off pretty well. Something about this boy made her feel shy again. She had been growing more confident in herself, and she hated the feeling of being shy again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Logan smiled at the girl. "Yes I am feeling better now that I have taken that medicine that you gave me. I very much appreciate it. Thanks." he said before finally letting go of her hand and resting back again. He felt like he wanted to go to sleep but he didn't know when he would find the girl again or if he would see her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Azaria smiled, happy to hear that he was feeling a bit better. "Of course. I just do what the nurses ask me too," she said. She wondered how much longer the boy would be in the infirmary, but by the looks of it he should be out in a few days. She could tell by the look in Logan's eyes that he needed sleep, but with the amount of pain he was probably in she knew he wasn't getting much sleep. "If you'd like me to leave so you can rest, you can tell me," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down