Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks) Empty A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks)

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Kronos was wearing a pair of black trousers with a white polo and Black jacket. He was sat next to a tree in deepthought. He was thinking on waht may come to pass. Earlier he had been tracking something. It was four legged and he reckoned it was a deer. However he got bored so he stopped. Hence him sat leaning on a tree. He heard something he stood upand stood in an open space. He awaited what or who ever made the noise.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks) Empty Re: A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:44 pm

A dog walked past Achilles, and looked back at him. Suddenly, a symbol appeared on the ground, and the dog was on top of number one. As Lucius Malfoy and Regulus Black appeared, and sat at their respective numbers. "Welcome Kronos." Lucius said. "You are bored, and need something to do." Regulus said. The dog barked loudly, as it turned into Sirius. "Come join us Kronos. Per we are The Divided." Sirius welcomed Kronos. Regulus lifted the spell up, and Kronos could come into the pentagram they were standing on. Sirius flicked his wand, and a number four appeared. "It's time for you to join us. And get your mark." Sirius took his shirt of, Lucius and Regulus soon followed. Their mark moved, as if it was going crazy.

Back to top Go down

A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks) Empty Re: A talk in the dark (Sirius and who ever asks)

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Kronos. Seemed unfazed by what just happened as if it hapened every day. He smiled and tilted his head. "Going to take a wild guess. I am number four." He said that with a interesting grin. He stepped towards the newly appeared number four. He gave sirius a grin and waited for what was to come.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:53 pm

"Should've taken your shirt off kiddo..." Sirius said, as a hellish flame was unleashed into the air, enchanted with Sirius's mark. The fire went at Achilles, and it hit him on the chest, as it did everyone. Sirius chuckled, waiting for Kronos's reaction. The fire was intense, and although it didn't burn, it hurt. Like hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:59 pm

Kronos. Was in pain. Not surprising. He didn't care about the shirt and jacket to much. Kronos was determined not to appear weak so he masked a lot of the pain and made an attempt at a joke "Saves me cleaning it doesn't it hehe" he was going to say more but that was all he could manage. He had a contorted expression quarter pain, half calm, quarter anger.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:05 am

Sirius clapped, as Regulus and Lucius joined. "Well done...look at your chest." Said Lucius. Sirius placed his wand on his mark, as Regulus and Lucius touched theirs. "Whenever one of us is in need, the mark will summon the others." Sirius moved his wand, as the pentagram became invisible. Regulus casted the charm again, and the area was now interdicted to everyone but Sirius, Lucius, Regulus, and now, Kronos. "Seems you're one of us Kronos. Though we're still missing people. Number 5 and 6." Regulus said. Sirius hushed them both, and looked at Kronos. "Don't worry about the next members. We have a new one. Welcome. You are now Divided!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:14 am

Kronos was not paying attention until sirius spoke. He was more concerend abou his shirt. Although he did not care.It still cost him money. As Sirius spoke he looked at his chest then he looked up and grinned. Kronos looked Sirius in the eye. The light in his eyes was gone and his face had become a mask that could not be read. He kept eye contact and said nothing. He look like he was abouts to attac Sirius as his hand drifted around his wand. However he extended his hand for Sirius to shake. Then grinned. If Kronos had considerd it. They will never know.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:21 am

Sirius didn't think Kronos was stupid enough to try to attack them. Sirius enough could simply knock him out. With their difference in age and power. But the three of them? It wouldn't even be fun. He gave Kronos a firm shake, and looked at him, "If you tell Luna, she'll be safer. We'll all be in this together. 'Till no mudbloods are left in this world." Sirius commented. "A girl?" Regulus asked. "Yes, brother. They exist." Sirius joked, but then, turned back at Kronos. "Show her!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:25 am

Kronos smiled. It was a sly smile. He tilted his head and spoke. "I wil show her in my own time. Why would she be safer if I told her?" the tone he used made it seem innocent. He knew sirius would be the one to detect I could be something else. His eyes drifted off pass the group. Obviously something caught his eye He returned his gaze to sirius and gave him a fiendish grin.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Kronos with a child's innocence. Noticeably to Sirius, that was complete bullshit. "Because you'll always know when she's being attacked. Or bothered. Or when she wants sex." Sirius joked. Sirius looked back, as soon as he heard a noise, while Lucius and Regulus inspected Kronos. "How do you know Sirius kid?" Lucius asked, while Regulus shoved him aside with his elbow. "Shut up Lucius. But tell me, how did you meet Sirius Kronos?" Regulus said, as Sirius made an estranged face. Something was there. And it was bothering him. Good thing it couldn't come near the four.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Kronos smiled at Sirius. "Hmm. Okay." His attention was grabbed by the other two. He listened to them and smile as one clearly was trying to best the other. "I am not a kid." He snapped. Then proceded to be calmer. "When I was "Achilles" we were friends. Then I bumped into him whilst talking to Luna. We argued, in our own strange way then became friends..." He paused then finished with a question. "What has it got to do with either of you?" He then gave them his usual fiendish grin.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:21 pm

Regulus smiled, as Kronos described his somewhat troubled meeting with Sirius. "You're a member of the group now. I need to know who you are. Plus, my brother's friends, are my friends. And the same goes for Lucius." Regulus shot Lucius a glare, who nodded. "Yeah Yeah!" Lucius said, with his arms crossed. "Whoever or whatever the fuck you are, you better come out." Sirius said, out of the blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Luna walks into the forbidden forest in torn shorts and a tight black tank top, feeling drawn for a strange reason. She see's Sirius, Kronos, Regulus and Lucius in a pentagram. She stares confused but interested. She see's a mark on Kronos' chest and she tilts her head. She puts her hands on her hips and bites the bottom of her bright red lips. ''What's going on here, boys? Having a little...boy party?'' She teases with a smirk not caring that she didn't know two of them. She smiles at Sirius and Kronos. ''Hiya boys..'' She leans her back against a tree and crosses one ankle over the other, whilst crossing her arms over her chest. She has an eyebrow raised and a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. She liked the fact they were all topless. They all looked good mostly Kronos. ''I'm liking this...'' She laughs to herself and winks at Kronos and Sirius.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Kronos had dismissed the pair with a nod and was stood next to sirius when Luna appeared. He smiled at her an approached her. He hugged her and kissed her neck. "What are you doing in the forests at night as dangerous people lurk in the shadows. Hehe." He said with a grin.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Regulus looked at the girl, and his wand was suddenly in front of him. "Hey Sirius. The Dark Lord still wants me to end someone, can it be this one?" Regulus asked as Lucius chuckled. ''No.'' Sirius smiled. Smart girl, watching them. ''Put that wand to good use. Let her in.'' Regulus gulped, but then nodded. He lifted the enchantment, just for the amount of time it toke for Kronos to bring Luna in. "How are you my dear?" Sirius asked, with a devilish smile. "Gentleman, this is Valkyrie." He said, as Regulus and Lucius nodded. They both knew who she was, due to the tournament. But rated her as a filthy bitch non the less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Luna kisses Kronos' cheek and rolls her eyes at his question. ''I've been here many times before and it feels like home.'' She walks up to Sirius avoiding the other two. ''I'm excellent hun. How 'bout you?'' She kisses his cheek with a smirk and faces the other two. ''End me!? You are insane...No wonder you're related to Sirius here. The Blacks are mental.'' She hisses at Regulus with intensity in her midnight blue eyes. She rolls her eyes and puts her hands back on her hips. ''I prefer to be called Luna but Valkyrie will do.'' She shrugs and looks at the pentagram. ''So...This little get together...What's really going on?'' She asks narrowing her eyes at Sirius.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Regulus chuckled. "How hufflepuffs understand so little..." He whispered to Lucius, as his fellow Slytherin chuckled. "This...all this, this is me. This is us." Sirius explained. "We are The Divided. Including Kronos." Sirius picked up Luna's hand, and held it against his chest. His heart pumped, but his mark remained still. "Feel that..." Sirius muttered. He then pointed at Kronos. "Go feel his. It's exactly the same." He said, with a kind smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Luna glares at Regulus and Lucius and feels Sirius pick up her hand and place it on his chest. She feels his heartbeat and looks into his eyes nodding. She looks at Kronos and does the same, placing her hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat like the time they were in the shrieking shack. A faint blush forms and looks into Kronos' eyes but addresses Sirius. ''The Divided...'' She mutters and keeps her hand on Kronos' chest with a smirk. ''There are two more spaces. Where are the other two?'' She asks with a small frown.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:49 pm

"Out there. Somewhere." Sirius commented. "We just gotta find them." He added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Kronos had been listening carefully. He had been silent. He then spoke. ''more people? Hmmmm.....'' He trailed off and smiled.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Luna tilts her head and looks closely at Sirius. ''What about me?'' She asks slowly with her eyes looking around the pentagram, thinking. She was drawn...to this exact place at that exact time. Why else could she be there? She listens to Kronos and her head shoots up. What are you thinking, love? She thinks to herself and looks at Sirius.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Marvolo crouched to the ground watching the rabbit as it skittered past her. Every muscle tensed in her wolf body and her paws dug into the dirt and she was ready to pounce, when voices reached her ears.

Trying to ignore the voices she readied to leap when she heard a feminine voice, Luna? she thought to herself Kronos? deciding give up she took off running towards the voices, slinking into the clearing her hackles rose in a growl her senses picked up the border and she swung her head taking in the slytherins her friends and her boyfriend.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Kronos turned to Sirius "She is strong enough. Trust me. She is stronger than she looks." He said. He noticed te wolf and waved at it...he was sure he had seen it before.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Sirius smiled, but at first, shook his head. "She's strong. I know that. But not enough." He put on a serious face, letting the smirk disappear. "Why should I let you in?" Kronos would know damn well Sirius was bluffing, and so would Regulus and Lucius. But Luna didn't. "But, in anyway, I don't want this to be a sausage party. You're in." Sirius said with a chuckle, shifting his gaze to whomever Kronos waved at. Wolf, where have I seen you before. "There's a storm coming." Sirius joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Marvolo shifted now standing on her feet and her eyes looked over the pentagram and the group "Are we playing games?" she asked her eyes shining.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next