Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Fun Talk (R) [Kain, Rabastan, Sirius]

3 posters

Go down

A Fun Talk (R) [Kain, Rabastan, Sirius] Empty A Fun Talk (R) [Kain, Rabastan, Sirius]

Post by Marcus Shadow Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:12 am

Marcus paced around his cell, he grabbed the bars frequently and ground his teeth. Today was visit day and his son would be coming along, he was waiting for all kinds of news, and really he couldn't wait much longer. He was sick and tired of being in prison soon he'd find a way to leave but only when no one was expecting it. Once his son appeared in front of his cell, he grinned, "Hello Kain," he greeted him.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Ministry Spy
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A Fun Talk (R) [Kain, Rabastan, Sirius] Empty Re: A Fun Talk (R) [Kain, Rabastan, Sirius]

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:22 am

"Seriously Shadow, calm down," Rabastan hissed into a cell next to him, highly annoyed. "You act like a dog and we have other experts for that in here," he said with small remark towards Sirius. He one of the days he was so bored it was impossible. As the years went by, he didn't really fear dementors much. His brother was dead, Bella was insane even more than ever before, his wife was hopefully somewhere out there with his daughter. Whyt could he possibly lose? He himself wasn't sane anymore.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

A Fun Talk (R) [Kain, Rabastan, Sirius] Empty Re: A Fun Talk (R) [Kain, Rabastan, Sirius]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:37 am

Sirius was sitting on the cold floor off his cell, like always. He was abstracted from the rest of the world, really, he didn't need to hear the visits and he just prayed no one had come for him as he was barely in the mood to talk, "Lestrange shut your tramp," he spoke calmly. In former times things such as these would make Sirius smile or laugh. Not anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:37 am

Kain leaned against the bars off his father's cell, staring at his uncle's cell, "Father," he greeted him and then heard Rabastan Lestrange talking. That man was Lilith's father, so Kain didn't really wanna talk to him. At all. Marcus however, growled at him "Oie, you hush, I was waiting for my son WHO ACTUALLY VISITS ME!" he laughed madly.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:47 am

"I love you too, jackass!" Rabastan shouted back at Black. There were days when at least this was some sort of sad fun. But humor was gone. And probably never coming back to Rabastan. "Oh, our baby Marcus needs a visit so he doesn't feel alone. Poor you, idiot!" Rabastan hissed. Who was supposed to visit him, when majority of his family ended up here with him. And some of them even fies here.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:45 am

"Kain, remind me, who's your best friend again?" Marcus spoke to his son while he looked at Rabastan's cell. "umm....Lilith Lestrange..." he answered and then gulped. "Delightful. Do you still carry the dagger I left for you?" he teased.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:48 am

"You know my daughter?" Rabastan asked, his voice still without single hint of emotion. "Best friend, huh? I guess she has something after her parents after all," he added and rather ignored the remark about the dagger. He was too weak to cause chaos and he somehow hoped, that when they mentioned his daughter in connection as best friend, Kain wouldn't hurt her... much. "What is she like?" he asked quietly, pretty sure his question will stay unanswered.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:00 am

Kain didn't want to answer, he was afraid of saying something that'd make Rabastan dislike him, and really, he didn't want the father of his best friend to hate him or anything like it. "She's...friendly...and innocent," he told him honestly. "Have you been touching her, boy?" Marcus asked with a sick grin, but Kain shook his head, "Ah, pity," he cackled.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 am

"She is ten years old, idiot. If he wants to fuck her, he should wait at least for another two years to actually have something out of it. If not longer," Rabastan pointed out bitterly. He could take Marcus seriously and his provocations personaly, but there would be nothing he could do about it. And the more he would protest, the more likely Kain would actually do it. Rabastan wasn't stupid. "Innocent as all goodie princess hating her parents for being criminals, or innocent as clueless girl raised by normal people?" he asked Kain afterwards.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:08 pm

"Clueless," Kain whispered and didn't want to tell Rabastan how she corrected him whenever he used the word mudblood. "Then you should make sure she turns into something like us," Marcus whispered into his ear.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:14 pm

"Why the hell you whisper, now Marcus? You won't shut up since we got here and now, finally talking about something useful, you whisper like if it wasn't deadly silent here and I couldn't hear you," Rabastan said. "I actually think it's a good idea. When I come back, I want my daughter back. She is Lestrange, she should act like one," he added.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:29 pm

"I couldn't agree more" Nova chuckled from the darkness of the cell she shared with her husband. Swinging to her feet she walked to the bars and reached between them to embrace her son "Hello my little one" she murmured smiling fondly at him. "You ensure Lilith turns like her father and like us" she looked over his handsome face she was happy to see him.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Three Marrow Bones Inn Manager
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:36 pm

"Ah so we're finally agreeing on shit," Marcus groaned and grinned, and Kain widened his eyes, "You want me...to change her?" he asked with a quizzical look on his face, and Marcus nodded, "My boy you are smart, but perhaps a bit too deaf. Did you not hear the man?" he asked him as he set his hand on his wife's shoulder. His son embraced his mother, smiling warmly at her, "I'll do what I need to do," he answered.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:38 pm

"Do you want her, boy?" Rabastan asked from his cell. "I want you to change my girl. Make her one of us. And if you want, she can be yours," he said and meant it. He wanted to make future for his daughter where she belonged. This was the best way to ensure that.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:43 pm

"Think carefully Kain" she said her eyes watching him "if you wish to make her yours, she will love you, do as you wish, you will be able to make her like us, dark, sinister, dangerous" she smirked "If she takes after Rabastan then her power will be sometimg to beheld, she will be unable to resist the temptation of darkness...especially with you as her guide, you are so much like your father" she looked up at Marcus smiling then looked back at there son.
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:52 pm

"Make her mine? You mean...she'd marry me?" he furrowed his eyebrows, she was his best friend, he never thought of her differently up until now, but he knew that really, he'd be the best boy for her, he came from the right family and had the right beliefs, her family'd love their union. "I can't let her fall in the clutches of a gryffindor now can I..." he asked not really to anyone in particular, and his father nodded at him. "Again...I'll do what is needed to secure Lilith's future," at that moment he was thinking more of her than him.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemy Lehnsherr Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:56 pm

"if you play your cards right" she laughed at hsi incredous words she nodded at his consenting "thats a good boy" glancing towards Rabastan's cell she looked back at Kain "You will save her so her father doesn't have to kill her for being a traitor and we gain a virtuous bond with a good family"
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Alchemy Lehnsherr
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:58 pm

"Then I shall take that as a deal. Lilith is now officialy promised to you," Rabastan said darkly. Few years back, he wouldn't even think of doing this to his girl. But he was sick of losing people to the good side. Lilith will never be the case. "Do what is necessary to make her one of us," he added seriously.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:09 pm

"What is necessary? Even if I have to...kill friends of hers?" he asked now continuously more and more serious. "That is the thing you'll probably have to do more often, son," Marcus explained to him.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 pm

"Kill, torture her friends, manipulate with her. Sometimes those things are necessary to get what you want. Knowing your family, I bet you have it inside and you will actually enjoy it. Lilith will be stubborn. I don't know her, but I know myself and I know Katrina. She won't give up easily," Rabastan said. He realized how much easier would it be for his little girl if there was at least a slightest chance she wasn't as stubborn as her parents.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Shadow Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:52 pm

"Very well, I am ready for my task," he responded, and Sirius growled behind them all, "You're tasking a kid to manipulate another kid? Guys, c'mon, I never thought you'd sink this low," and Marcus shrugged at that, "Well maybe you should do the same. Have someone manipulate your son into being a good boy," he teased and Sirius laughed a bark like laugh, "He already is a good boy and he doesn't need manipulating," he spoke, going back to the shadows.
Marcus Shadow
Marcus Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:00 pm

"I am not letting my daughter end up in mess just like Marvolo did, because of you, Black. We all remember the story," Rabastan replied back, not really bothered by it. As if Sirius didn't know who they were. Lilith was going to find out sooner or later as well. There was no point in pretending that it would be otherwise.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:20 pm

"We remember and it was your fault. You were a bad boyfriend," he teased but had enough of the conversation he didn't need to remember things that no longer mattered, "Continue your convo, I am going back to sleep," Marcus shrugged once Sirius spoke, "Ignore him," he told his son, Rabastan and his wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:24 pm

Rabastan chuckled. This fight could continue forever, but it was pointless anyway. "Well, I guess, I will leave you to your family time and go to sleep as well. Not that I have much else to do," he said and went back on his bed, sitting in the corner and looking out through tiny little window he was lucky to have.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Marcus nodded at Kain after Rabastan disappeared from the closure of the small light. "Go, my son, we love you," he decided to show him affection for once and Kain smiled warmly before disappearing. Marcus held his wife, with high hopes for his son's future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down