Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Broken (Sirius, Marvolo)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Broken (Sirius, Marvolo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Broken (Sirius, Marvolo)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:28 am

Sirius lifted his hands from the bottom of the bed. "Guess I should go then. You don't seem to want me around, even though I just came to check on you. We may no longer be lovers, but I still care deeply for you. Even if I no longer show it." Sirius walked around her bed. The window showed exactly what he wanted. Night. When everyone left. "I'm still hopelessly in love with you. And I know I behaved like a fool. A big buffoon. But Marvolo made me realize I actually love you. Not her. I never loved her. And never will, not while you exist." Sirius got on one knee and looked at Morgan. He was still at the level of the bed. "I didn't want to do what I did. Too much pressure on my back. I can't give a fair explanation about my actions. But you know people say you usually give 3 chances. I seem to have one left."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:38 am

Morgan wasn't surprised when he began to leave. At the moment, she didn't really care where he was... But then, he changed. He was the old Sirius, right there, in front of her on one knee asking for yet another chance. He was confessing his feelings for her and his wrongs. She had to look away as one tear spilled over and ran down her undamaged cheek. "I love you, too...." she said in whispered tones. Before she spoke again, she could feel every fiber of her being screaming for her to not give him another chance to hurt her. She couldn't bring herself to speak, but she reached out her unharmed arm, offering him her hand. "I don't know what to do, Sirius," she said looking at him, her eyes painfully sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:05 am

Sirius chuckled on the inside. The plan was working. Morgan had easily fallen for his trick again. Although Sirius couldn't help but ask himself if he really felt that way. "I know what to do." Sirius took her hand, and got up. He sat on the bed, near Morgan, and wiped her tears, slowly. "I want to prove to you that I'm yours." Sirius planted a kiss on Morgan's lips. He was actually missing her. Her skin. Her lips. Her eyes. But he had to remember that was never gonna happen. In the end, neither he nor Marvolo had been there that day. His hand moved into Morgan's neck. He wanted to make it quick. He couldn't hurt Morgan that much. That would just be too cruel. Actually making her wish everything. But he couldn't wait too long. He slowly moved his other hand to her waist. He didn't move either of his hands, remaining stuck in the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:13 am

Morgan looked at him when he took her hand and sat on her bed. She let him wipe her tears, and then... He kissed her. She tried to pull away, but then gave in. She had missed him so much. So much... Morgan returned his kiss and mirrored her hand on his neck, and the other on his chest. She had felt so alone and now here was her heart. Right here, right now, kissing her. He was back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:29 am

Sirius felt an extremely high amount of sorrow. He was planning on being so rough. He quickly let his hand fall from Morgan's neck, and stopped by her chest. His other hand slithered down into Morgan's thigh. He pressed himself against Morgan slowly, not to hurt her. Her injuries weren't healed completely. But he had to make it quick. His hand slipped inside Morgan's cami, as he kept kissing her. "Don't worry." He whispered after breaking the kiss. "I know we're ready to do this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:35 am

Morgan felt Sirius shift as he moved his hands and begin to press gently against her. It wasn't until his touch reach her skin under her cami that she broke the kiss, gasping slightly. "Sirius...." she whispered, her grey-blue eyes bright in the fading light as they locked onto his face. Her fingers running through the hair at the base of his neck and the other hand gently grabbing the Gryffindor tie hanging from his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:40 am

Sirius came closer to Morgan, as he slid his hand under her bra. His other hand couldn't help but get under her shorts. "I truly, truly, love you." He kissed Morgan again.

35 Minutes Later

Sirius laid in bed with the girl of his dreams. He had just taken a girl her age usually held incredibly dear. But not Marvolo. She gave it away to a guy that wasn't even dating her. But Morgan. She had lost it to the boy she seemed to love so much. Sirius got up and put on his pants. His wand was on his pocket, so he needed them on already. He walked around the bed a little bit. Thinking about what he had just done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:51 am

As Sirius moved to get up, Morgan's eyes fluttered open, as she had been fighting sleep. She held her bed sheet over herself as she propped herself up. "Sirius? Must you leave? Can't you stay with me?" she asked, sleep heavy on her words. While she had never thought she would commit an act such as this until she was older, it felt right, with him, the man of her dreams whom she loved dearly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:03 am

Sirius was scratching his chin, as Morgan spoke to him. He looked down on her with kind eyes. "I love you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I will forever love you. No matter what happens," Sirius put on his top and grabbed his tie. He put on his shoes and walked over to the front of the bed. "One day you'll understand princess. Obliviate." Sirius moved with Morgan's mind yet again. He completely deleted the memory of her talk with Marvolo, and made the memory of the act they shared together much more clouded. The details couldn't be remembered no matter for how long Morgan tried to remember. Sirius quickly left, as if Morgan would understand what was happening. He made his way to the common room. He couldn't help but feel a bit happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:14 am

Morgan opened her eyes after a what she thought was a bright flash of light. "Sirius...." she softly said in the dark. She could have sworn he had been right there with her only a moment ago. She felt like he had been there with her, in her bed just now. Had it all just been a dream? It had to be a dream as the memories, if that was what they were, were fuzzy and unfocused. She looked around the wing one last time before slipping back into her clothes, not really remembering taking them off. Morgan lay back down and rolled onto her side so she could look out the window. She pulled the blanket up under her chin, and sighed. A dream... It was all a dream... Morgan saw a shooting start streak across the moonlit sky, she closed her eyes and wished with all her heart. Then with the final thought that what she was feeling and remembering was nothing but a dream, Morgan silently cried herself to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2