Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I'm so sorry...(Kronos, Marvolo, james&Sirius)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm so sorry...(Kronos, Marvolo, james&Sirius) Empty I'm so sorry...(Kronos, Marvolo, james&Sirius)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Luna sat in a far room in the Three Broomsticks Inn, not wanting to face her sister Aurora. She was curled up on an armchair with her crow on the armrest. She strokes Nero's chest and had used an owl to get Sirius and Kronos to that room. She had to tell Kronos, it was eating at her and tears were forever in her eyes. Her cheeks were stained in old tears and there was dark rings under her eyes from the lack of sleep as all she did was toss and turn. She hadn't seen Kronos since the party and Sirius since...that day in his room. She felt so guilty and needed to tell Kronos hoping it wouldn't end them. She holds her knees up to her chest and waits for the boys arrival. The crow flies onto her lap and buries his head under her chin in a comforting fashion. Luna's eyes grew paler and she pulls her baggy sweater sleeves down to cover the scar's on her wrists even though beside her there was a bowl with a bloody razor in it. She didn't mean to...she just needed to feel that pain again.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry...(Kronos, Marvolo, james&Sirius) Empty Re: I'm so sorry...(Kronos, Marvolo, james&Sirius)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Sirius stepped into the Inn, James coming in after him. Seeing Luna, he smiled, but felt guilty for what he did. But at least, he was sure he wouldn't do it again. He had Mira now. "Hey Looney," he said, as James growled. They both stood next to her, not wanting to seat nor get relaxed. Their mood wasn't the best.

Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry...(Kronos, Marvolo, james&Sirius) Empty Re: I'm so sorry...(Kronos, Marvolo, james&Sirius)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Luna's pale face looks up to see Sirius and then James. Her pale eyes widen and she managed a broken smile. ''Hello Sirius...James..'' She says quietly and the crow on her lap stares at them with his beady eyes. She felt oddly safe as they stood next to her but she brushed the feeling aside. ''Thank you...for coming i mean...'' She says but her voice cracked as she said thanks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:55 pm

Kronos and Marvolo walked in grinning. They had been talking about random shit all the way here. He slid into his seat and was smiling. His expression changed to one of concern and worry when he saw her. "Love...What happened?!"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Marvolo stopped beside kronos and looked down at Luna with concern she looked at the gryffindor boys and she stood beside her friends protectively.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Luna looks at the door to see Marvolo and Kronos walked in and her heart clenches. She scratches at her hidden, cut wrists feeling a small drop of blood appear. She wipes it and continues to scratch. ''Something...happened...Sirius...me. I-i...went to comfort him...and...'' She stuttered and clenches her eyes shut as she swallows past the large lump in her throat. She didn't want to say it but she had to. He seemed so happy when he came in and she didn't want to ruin that. She looks at her hands that were shaking and covered in smudges of blood. She hides them in her hoodie pockets. ''We...it just happened...i-i'm so sorry...I-i had to tell you. P-please don't be mad...'' She says brokenly, her body shaking as she couldn't even look at Kronos, her love.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Marvolo's eyes widened and her fingers were on her wand taking a step in front of Kronos she blocked his path from any movement he could make.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Kronos sat silently. His palms lay flat on the table his fingers twitched. His eyes closed. A contorted expression of pain riddled his face. He stayed silent before opening his eyes. His eyes were blood shot. An expression or anger flooded his face and a thousand fire's burned in his eyes. His opened palms became fists. He hit the wooden table and a sharp crack ran threw it. His voice was stuttered and harsh. "Y-You...B-Betrayed me..." His glare shifted over to Sirius. His voice no longer stuttered but his anger was evident. "You were a brother to me...I forgave Dante's death...But this...You fucking...Cunt."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Marvolo silently laid a firm hand on Kronos' shoulder as she looked up at Sirius, her face a mask of pain. SHe shouldn't care but she still loved him..and luna was her best friend..
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Luna closes her eyes as tears slide down her cheeks. She flinched as he hit the wooden table and she tries to sit further into the chair.she buries her face in her bloody hands and listens to her loves words. She couldn't bare to look at them so she looks at her hands as her tears mixed with the blood that came from her nail marks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:37 pm

Sirius couldn't help but roll his eyes and shook his head. He could've told Kronos himself. "A mistake I needed to make. I was confused and Luna was there. I wished to have her...but now I don't. So I won't say I'm sorry. Because I simply ain't...'' he said, coldly. James was enjoying seeing those two kids like that. Sirius did have a tendency for younger girls. Mira being the exception...

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:40 pm

"You betray your friends by getting with his girlfriend and all you have to say is your not sorry" Marvolo said incredulously
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:43 pm

"Why should I lie?" He asked bitterly. "When this helped me move on from my lust!"

Last edited by Sirius Black on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:44 pm

"your disgusting" she said "how can you tell your friends you love them wouldn't hurt them then do this.."

Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Kronos moved incredible quick he leaped over the table and pinned the knife, he now always kept with him, to the throat of Sirius. "You think its funny to fuck with those I love!" He pushed it against him harder. "You needed to make it?! You role your eyes as if this was nothing. You say you are not sorry. Its like your trying to anger me more!"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:53 pm

"Kronos!" Marvolo drew her wand and leveled it at her friend "He's shit Kronos...come on" she said to him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:58 pm

Luna moves next to ten blazing fireplace as Kronos leaps over the table and her whole body shakes. She holds her blood covered hand over her mouth to stop her cries and she looks at Marvolo as tears kept streaming down her cheeks. She looks back and walks over to Kronos, placing the hand that was on her mouth on his hand. Tears kept falling as she avoided Kronos' eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:00 pm

With a swift move, James pushed Kronos away as Sirius took a step back. "Calm your hormones. Put that thing near Sirius again and I'll break your spine. Now fuck off!" He warned, as Sirius smirked. "You act as if I forced her. We both felt something Kronos. It's gone now!" He spat, as both marauders le their wands slide down to their hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:04 pm

As Kronos stumbled she stepped up behind him a arm sliding around his throat holding him back "be still my brother" she hissed in his ear "you'll get your revenge"

Her eyes looked at the man she loved in utter disgust "And you could not be a good, respectful man could you?" she tightened her grip on Kronos "You could have pushed her away been a friend to both but no...you do not know the meaning of loyalty"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Kronos aimed the blade at James then drew his wand and levelled it to Sirius. "James. Stay out of this you absent minded fool...Sirius. I do not care. Weather you forced her or not. YOU STILL DID IT!" He felt Marvolo's grip he snarled and spoke "GET OFF OF ME!"
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:07 pm

"I Will not!" she roared her wand pressed into his ribs "not here this is not the place I promise you if you leave with me you will get him back"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:13 pm

"Did 'it'? Dear Kronos, we simply kissed and let our hands do what they wished. I didn't fuck your girlfriend. Neither me nor her let it get to that point." he said. Upon hearing Marvolo, rage filled his eyes. "Loyalty? Do you know the meaning of that word? You did betray my loyalty once. Or have you forgotten?" He asked bitterly. "All I can say is my bad for putting a stop to my growing wish for your girlfriend Kronos," he growled. James set a hand on Sirius's shoulder, rolling his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:15 pm

"Yes" she replied coldly "and then you killed our son simply because you felt like it so I barely feel like my little tryst with rabastan should be used against me now, not after you took the life of a unborn child"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:20 pm

"You still betrayed my trust. You touched and kissed her. You claim to ne innocent yet you swap women like clothes you treat them like shit. No wonder most of them leave you. At Least I can find true love."
Kronos looked at her. Then the others. He sheathed his blade. Then wand. He held his hands up to show he had nothing hidden. "Let go" he said calmly
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Marvolo released her grip on her friend and nodded, taking his hand she led the way out of the inn pushing past the two gryffindor idiots on the way.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next